- Thomasson: Towards constructive bipartisanship? Updated: Dec-12-13 11:47 am
- Ambrose: Regulatory bullying? You bet your life Updated: Dec-11-13 10:47 am
- Editorial: Budget negotiators play small ball Updated: Dec-09-13 4:46 pm
- Murray State defeats Lipscomb 73-69 Updated: Dec-07-13 7:45 pm
- Murray State in tight game beats Evansville 65-63 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:32 pm
- UK rodeo team needs help getting started Updated: Dec-01-13 5:58 pm
- Tenn. man sentenced to 10 years in woman's death Updated: Nov-27-13 8:07 am
- Middle Tennessee outplays Murray St 80-62 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:41 am
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Georgia's Murray facing season-ending knee surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 pm
- Murray hurts knee, Georgia routs Kentucky 59-17 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:01 pm
- Dogs' Murray leaves Kentucky game with knee injury Updated: Nov-23-13 9:28 pm
- Murray State defeats Eastern Kentucky 34-27, OT Updated: Nov-23-13 5:07 pm
- Murray, Ashland picked for car purchasing program Updated: Nov-23-13 2:35 pm
- Murray State routs Bethel (TN) 91-64 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:36 pm
- Richt won't lay blame on Georgia's leaky defense Updated: Nov-17-13 7:50 pm
- Appeals judge making presentation on JFK Updated: Nov-14-13 4:09 am
- Murray State cruises over Brescia 97-69 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:21 am
WASHINGTON-The budget agreement is hardly what either side would like, but its importance is that it is an agreement. Is this finally the end of the partisan strife that has been so debilitating since 2008 when the economic crisis further aggravated a political scene very short on sociability? Does it mean political peace in our time? Not bloody likely as the saying goes.
As far as I know, President Barack Obama never said that if you like your life insurance options, you can keep them. He may therefore get off the hook as a deceiver if the Dodd-Frank regulatory law does what is now plotted, though he will still share responsibility for the insurance provision that along with others could bloody lots of noses.
Come Friday, whether or not it is finished with its work, Congress plans to leave town until next year for its holiday recess.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Jeffery Moss scored 14 points with three assists and grabbed five rebounds to help Murray State defeat Lipscomb 73-69 on Saturday.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Jeffery Moss scored 20 points and hit his fifth 3-point jumper of the game inside the final minute to snap a tie and push Murray State to a 65-63 victory over Evansville Wednesday night.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A group of University of Kentucky students wants to represent the commonwealth's flagship university as UK's newest athletic team, dedicated to some of the commonwealth's most identifiable animals.
MURRAY, Kentucky - A Tennessee man charged with killing a woman in western Kentucky has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
ATHENS, Georgia - Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw four first-half touchdown passes before hurting his left knee and missing the second half of his final home game as Georgia beat Kentucky 59-17 on Saturday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray left Saturday night's game against Kentucky with a left knee injury and will not return.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Jesse Blackburn caught nine passes for 170 yards and two touchdowns, the last one in overtime to secure a 34-27 victory for Murray State over Eastern Kentucky on Saturday. It was the first time the Racers have beaten Eastern Kentucky in eight tries.
MURRAY, Kentucky - The cities of Murray and Ashland have been selected for a pilot program that may help some low-income disabled residents purchase a car.
ATLANTA - A day after a numbing loss, Mark Richt wouldn't blame Georgia's troubled defense for what happened against Auburn.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Kentucky Court of Appeals Judge Jeff Taylor will present a program at Murray State University next week on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy 50 years ago.
MURRAY, Kentucky - Jeffery Moss scored a game-high 21 points and Murray State rolled over Brescia 97-69 in its home opener on Tuesday night.