- Calif. man released after arrest for coach calls Updated: Dec-10-13 5:59 pm
- Hollywood man arrested for pro coach prank calls Updated: Dec-10-13 2:21 am
- Boat Trip rallies to win Hollywood Turf Express Updated: Dec-08-13 7:06 pm
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auction Updated: Dec-06-13 3:52 pm
- Britney Spears makes official Las Vegas entrance Updated: Dec-03-13 10:02 pm
- LA synagogue arsonist sentenced to 10 years Updated: Dec-03-13 3:59 pm
- Walters: Hollywood's state tax credit tarnished by scandal... Updated: Nov-29-13 2:17 pm
- Q&A: Jeffrey Wright considers his career choices Updated: Nov-25-13 2:31 pm
- Rousing Sermon wins On Trust Handicap Updated: Nov-24-13 10:12 pm
- Fire department honors Sioux City photographer Updated: Nov-24-13 11:53 am
- 'The Hunger Games' by the numbers Updated: Nov-22-13 10:53 am
- Hollywood daughter wins Miss Golden Globe Updated: Nov-22-13 12:44 am
- Paramount: 'Wonderful Life' sequel has no wings Updated: Nov-21-13 12:37 pm
- Lawrence is Hollywood's modern everywoman Updated: Nov-20-13 6:41 pm
- Brown remains evasive on re-election plans Updated: Nov-19-13 5:22 pm
- Syd Field, author of screenplay how-to, dies Updated: Nov-19-13 2:25 pm
- No landmark status for LA's Tower Records building Updated: Nov-19-13 1:02 pm
- Calif. Halloween fire death started with cigarette Updated: Nov-15-13 12:13 am
- Sacha Baron Cohen spices up newly televised awards Updated: Nov-10-13 8:43 am
LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles man who placed prank calls about job openings for prominent professional coaches has been released from jail.
LOS ANGELES - A Los Angeles man who placed prank calls about job vacancies for prominent professional coaches was arrested Monday police said.
INGLEWOOD, California - Boat Trip rallied from last to win the $99,998 Hollywood Turf Express by a half-length, with a rare triple dead-heat for second at Betfair Hollywood Park on Sunday.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - A mural stenciled on the side of a Hollywood gas station five years ago by the British street artist Banksy has fetched more than $200,000 at a Beverly Hills auction.
LAS VEGAS - Fire-breathers, contortionists, snake charmers and hunky dancers welcomed Britney Spears to the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino on Tuesday afternoon in a staged event kicking off the pop icon's two-year Las Vegas residency.
LOS ANGELES - A mentally ill man convicted of setting a fire at a Hollywood synagogue has been sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison.
The term "rent-seeking" entered the economic lexicon in the mid-1970s, meaning the employment of political pull to obtain a monopoly or some other unearned economic benefit.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Even though Jeffrey Wright has won a Tony, Emmy and Golden Globe, and appeared in more than 35 films as one of the most versatile actors of his generation, he's far from a household name.
INGLEWOOD, California - Rousing Sermon won the $100,750 On Trust Handicap by 1¼ lengths on Sunday at Betfair Hollywood Park.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - George Lindblade has been chasing fires for as long as he can remember.
As 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" starts to burn up the box office, and fans start to look ahead to what comes next, here's a look at the "Hunger Games" trilogy by the numbers:
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - The Golden Globe season has officially begun with the crowning of aspiring actress Sosie Bacon, the daughter of Globe winners Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, as Miss Golden Globe 2014.
LOS ANGELES - Fans outraged that a sequel to a beloved holiday film is in the works are no longer out in the cold.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - It's not always easy being an Oscar-winner.
SACRAMENTO, California - Gov. Jerry Brown is remaining coy about whether he will seek an unprecedented fourth term next year, despite a Hollywood fundraiser this week that could significantly pad his already large campaign war chest.
LOS ANGELES - The author of the screenplay manual that inspired James Cameron and Judd Apatow to make movies has died.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Los Angeles music fans are singing the blues after the West Hollywood City Council voted to deny landmark status for the Sunset Strip building that formerly housed the flagship Tower Records store.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Authorities say a man who became engulfed in flames at West Hollywood's popular Halloween carnival and later died was attempting to light some type of cigarette when his costume caught fire.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Now that the Britannia Awards are televised, viewers can see Sacha Baron Cohen knock an 87-year-old woman out of her wheelchair.