- Ill. man killed doing civilian work in Afghanistan Updated: Dec-05-13 4:06 am
- Ill. man charged in stabbing death of acquaintance Updated: Dec-04-13 5:25 pm
- Man accused in Belleville shooting death Updated: Dec-03-13 8:41 am
- Ill. mother accused of breaking infant's ribs, leg Updated: Dec-03-13 4:05 am
- Police probe shooting death in Belleville Updated: Dec-02-13 9:01 am
- US Rep. Enyart announces he'll seek 2nd term Updated: Nov-26-13 1:38 pm
- Man accused in Caseyville robbery-related shooting Updated: Nov-19-13 4:05 am
- EXCHANGE: Injured police dog gets help for pain Updated: Nov-17-13 1:16 pm
- Illinois air base to getting new $65M building Updated: Nov-14-13 9:40 am
- Ground broken on new Scott Air Force Base building Updated: Nov-13-13 4:12 pm
- Man, 20, accused of sex misconduct with girl, 12 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:19 pm
- EXCHANGE: Students feel they belong at school Updated: Nov-10-13 10:46 am
- Obama nominates S. Ill. lawyer to federal bench Updated: Nov-08-13 8:56 am
- Probation officer guilty in drug, weapons case Updated: Nov-06-13 7:27 pm
- Man seeks DNA testing to clear him of murder Updated: Nov-05-13 4:04 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Services are set for a southwestern Illinois man who was serving as a civilian aircraft mechanic in Afghanistan when he was killed by what his brother said was a rocket explosion at a U.S. air base.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man was accused Wednesday of fatally stabbing a man who'd given him shelter, spending at least a day in the house while the victim's body remained on the living room floor, an investigator said.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man is jailed on $2 million bond after being accused in the shooting death of an acquaintance who investigators believe wasn't the intended target.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois woman is jailed on $500,000 bond after being accused of abusing her 7-week-old baby boy, causing him to sustain broken ribs and a fractured leg.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - An autopsy is scheduled for a man who police say was shot to death in southwestern Illinois' Belleville.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - U.S. Rep. Bill Enyart says he's seeking a second term in his southern Illinois congressional seat.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man is jailed on $3 million bond after being accused of shooting and wounding a store owner during a robbery.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A former Belleville Police K-9 who was once in so much pain he often couldn't walk outside to relieve himself is running and playing and searching for narcotics again.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - Construction is underway on a planned $65 million building at southwestern Illinois' Scott Air Force Base.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - Construction has started on a $55 million building at Scott Air Force Base in southern Illinois.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A 20-year-old southwestern Illinois man is jailed on $350,000 bond after being accused of sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Kindergartner Jaylen Payne couldn't wait to tell second-grade teacher Katie Thies that she lost a tooth as they walked hand-in-hand to Thies' classroom at Ellis Elementary School in Belleville.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - The president is nominating a southwestern Illinois attorney to fill a vacant seat on the U.S. District Court.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A former southern Illinois probation officer has pleaded guilty to drug and weapon charges filed in connection with a judicial corruption case.
BLOOMINGTON, Illinois - A Belleville man serving 100 years for the 1998 suffocation death of his 3-year-old daughter is asking for DNA testing on evidence he says will point to his former girlfriend as the girl's killer.