- EXCHANGE: Mascoutah exhibit honors Civil War era Updated: Apr-16-14 7:34 am
- Miss. River bridge not at traffic projections Updated: Apr-14-14 7:57 pm
- Southwestern Ill. lawyer facing marijuana charges Updated: Apr-11-14 8:53 am
- Convicted killer sick, sentencing delayed a year Updated: Apr-10-14 11:44 am
- Selva to assume new post at Scott air base Updated: Apr-10-14 9:07 am
- Head of struggling Illinois airport gets raise Updated: Apr-09-14 1:23 pm
- Ill. man commits suicide days before murder trial Updated: Apr-09-14 8:02 am
- 2nd conviction for man in Illinois robbery killing Updated: Apr-08-14 6:10 pm
- Belleville Catholic diocese sued for priest abuse Updated: Apr-02-14 5:18 pm
- County freezes wages for many elected officials Updated: Apr-01-14 10:31 am
- 2 accused of tire dumping tires in East St. Louis Updated: Mar-31-14 9:31 am
- Belleville 'March' resurfaces after 100 years Updated: Mar-30-14 1:59 pm
- EXCHANGE: Sculptor works with Belleville students Updated: Mar-30-14 1:10 pm
- Belleville woman charged in baby boy's death Updated: Mar-28-14 5:43 pm
- East St. Louis man convicted of shooting officer Updated: Mar-27-14 8:58 am
- Couple pleads not guilty in deadly neglect case Updated: Mar-25-14 12:19 pm
- St. Clair County bans open burning Updated: Mar-25-14 6:39 am
- $60M Corrections overtime payout raises questions Updated: Mar-23-14 2:16 pm
- Ill. lawmakers investigate drop in deer numbers Updated: Mar-22-14 12:53 pm
- Illinois lobbies to protect Scott Air Force Base Updated: Mar-22-14 11:14 am
- Judge clears fingernail evidence in 1989 killing Updated: Mar-20-14 4:06 am
- Belleville school district announces layoffs Updated: Mar-19-14 4:06 am
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - One hundred and fifty years after the Mascoutah area sent 464 men to fight in the Civil War, the Mascoutah Heritage Museum has opened an exhibit honoring them and the families, friends and neighbors they left behind.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Traffic isn't at projected levels on a new Interstate 70 bridge crossing the Mississippi River between Illinois and St. Louis, according to numbers released Monday by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois attorney and former candidate for the St. Clair County board is accused of marijuana charges in two counties.
ST. LOUIS - A man convicted of one killing and suspected in two others may never face a possible death sentence in Missouri, in part because of sentencing delays caused by a prosecutor's stroke and the killer's own failing health.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois military operation that manages the armed force's shipping and transportation needs will have a new commander.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - The director of a southwestern Illinois airport that has never turned a profit since opening with great fanfare 16 years ago has gotten a pay raise as well as a bonus of more than $13,000, according to a newspaper report.
CAHOKIA, Illinois - Police say a 58-year-old southwestern Illinois man committed suicide, days before he was set to stand trial for the 2012 death of his wife.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A former East St. Louis man granted a new murder trial after questions were raised about the presiding judge has been convicted a second time.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A Breese man has sued the Belleville Catholic diocese alleging a priest sexually abused him when he was a boy attending church camp.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Many elected officials in southwestern Illinois' St. Clair County won't be getting a raise.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Two men southwestern Illinois men are accused of illegal dumping after police say they found more than 1,000 scrap tires inside a former East St. Louis club.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A 100-year-old march written to commemorate Belleville's centennial is being played once more in the southwestern Illinois community.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Governor French Academy students with wet, sticky modeling compound in their hands went to work forming trees on two different sculptures under the direction of sculptor Marina Lee of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois woman serving prison time for trying to kill her baby daughter has been charged with murder in the death of another child.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A convicted killer faces a May sentencing date after being found guilty of shooting a police officer in the face while the officer was trying to arrest him.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois couple has pleaded not guilty to charges of criminal neglect in the death of a blind man who authorities say weighed just 60 pounds.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois county is barring outdoor burning until April 1 because of lingering dry and windy conditions.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - The $60 million price tag for 2013 overtime filed for employees of Illinois' prison system is drawing scrutiny.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Illinois state lawmakers are getting involved in an effort to find out why the latest deer-hunting season saw such a decline in harvested animals and whether action is needed to increase the deer population.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Illinois members of Congress are teaming up to protect Scott Air Force Base from any attempts in the future to close, relocate or downsize the facility in southwestern Illinois.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois judge has approved certain genetic evidence for use in the trial of a man accused in a decades-old killing of a teenager.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois school district is laying off three first-year teachers and nine teaching assistants because of uncertainty about state funding to the district.