- EXCHANGE: Illinois WWII veteran tells his story Updated: Apr-22-14 6:19 am
- 2 Ill. high schools sued over alleged sex assault Updated: Apr-22-14 4:05 am
- Man admits role in Illinois highway worker's death Updated: Apr-21-14 6:41 pm
- Downtown Belleville fountain damaged by car crash Updated: Apr-20-14 11:43 am
- EXCHANGE: Mascoutah exhibit honors Civil War era Updated: Apr-16-14 7:34 am
- Miss. River bridge not at traffic projections Updated: Apr-14-14 7:57 pm
- Southwestern Ill. lawyer facing marijuana charges Updated: Apr-11-14 8:53 am
- Convicted killer sick, sentencing delayed a year Updated: Apr-10-14 11:44 am
- Selva to assume new post at Scott air base Updated: Apr-10-14 9:07 am
- Head of struggling Illinois airport gets raise Updated: Apr-09-14 1:23 pm
- Ill. man commits suicide days before murder trial Updated: Apr-09-14 8:02 am
- 2nd conviction for man in Illinois robbery killing Updated: Apr-08-14 6:10 pm
- Belleville Catholic diocese sued for priest abuse Updated: Apr-02-14 5:18 pm
- County freezes wages for many elected officials Updated: Apr-01-14 10:31 am
- 2 accused of tire dumping tires in East St. Louis Updated: Mar-31-14 9:31 am
- Belleville 'March' resurfaces after 100 years Updated: Mar-30-14 1:59 pm
- EXCHANGE: Sculptor works with Belleville students Updated: Mar-30-14 1:10 pm
- Belleville woman charged in baby boy's death Updated: Mar-28-14 5:43 pm
- East St. Louis man convicted of shooting officer Updated: Mar-27-14 8:58 am
- Couple pleads not guilty in deadly neglect case Updated: Mar-25-14 12:19 pm
- St. Clair County bans open burning Updated: Mar-25-14 6:39 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - For nearly 69 years, Frances Corona has wondered how her brother met his fate in World War II.
BELLEVLLE, Illinois - The mother of a teenage girl is suing two southwestern Illinois school districts for an alleged sexual assault in a bathroom during a band competition.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois man pleaded guilty Monday to four felonies alleging he was driving impaired when he caused a 2012 wreck that killed a highway construction worker and injured three others.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Authorities say a fountain in downtown Belleville's Public Square is damaged after a driver crashed into it over the weekend.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - One hundred and fifty years after the Mascoutah area sent 464 men to fight in the Civil War, the Mascoutah Heritage Museum has opened an exhibit honoring them and the families, friends and neighbors they left behind.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Traffic isn't at projected levels on a new Interstate 70 bridge crossing the Mississippi River between Illinois and St. Louis, according to numbers released Monday by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois attorney and former candidate for the St. Clair County board is accused of marijuana charges in two counties.
ST. LOUIS - A man convicted of one killing and suspected in two others may never face a possible death sentence in Missouri, in part because of sentencing delays caused by a prosecutor's stroke and the killer's own failing health.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois military operation that manages the armed force's shipping and transportation needs will have a new commander.
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - The director of a southwestern Illinois airport that has never turned a profit since opening with great fanfare 16 years ago has gotten a pay raise as well as a bonus of more than $13,000, according to a newspaper report.
CAHOKIA, Illinois - Police say a 58-year-old southwestern Illinois man committed suicide, days before he was set to stand trial for the 2012 death of his wife.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A former East St. Louis man granted a new murder trial after questions were raised about the presiding judge has been convicted a second time.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A Breese man has sued the Belleville Catholic diocese alleging a priest sexually abused him when he was a boy attending church camp.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Many elected officials in southwestern Illinois' St. Clair County won't be getting a raise.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Two men southwestern Illinois men are accused of illegal dumping after police say they found more than 1,000 scrap tires inside a former East St. Louis club.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A 100-year-old march written to commemorate Belleville's centennial is being played once more in the southwestern Illinois community.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Governor French Academy students with wet, sticky modeling compound in their hands went to work forming trees on two different sculptures under the direction of sculptor Marina Lee of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois woman serving prison time for trying to kill her baby daughter has been charged with murder in the death of another child.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A convicted killer faces a May sentencing date after being found guilty of shooting a police officer in the face while the officer was trying to arrest him.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois couple has pleaded not guilty to charges of criminal neglect in the death of a blind man who authorities say weighed just 60 pounds.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois county is barring outdoor burning until April 1 because of lingering dry and windy conditions.