- Martial arts teacher gets 90 years for sex abuse Updated: Mar-08-14 3:41 pm
- Man arrested after fires in small Illinois town Updated: Mar-07-14 12:07 pm
- Judge intervenes in mayor's firing of police chief Updated: Mar-06-14 4:06 am
- Ill. lawmakers have mixed reviews of speed cameras Updated: Mar-05-14 8:19 am
- Belleville to pay $30,000 to settle suit over sign Updated: Mar-02-14 12:31 pm
- Belleville students get visit from Temple Grandin Updated: Mar-02-14 5:05 am
- Report: Freeburg schools settles sex-abuse claims Updated: Feb-23-14 9:49 am
- Excerpts of editorials from Illinois newspapers Updated: Feb-18-14 2:31 pm
- Lindenwood campus in Belleville growing Updated: Feb-18-14 4:06 am
- Illinois church leader accused of sex misconduct Updated: Feb-13-14 8:06 pm
- 3 accused of roles in southwestern Ill. killing Updated: Feb-12-14 3:09 pm
- Cahokia man accused of killing roommate Updated: Feb-12-14 8:46 am
EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois - A martial arts instructor from southwestern Illinois has been sentenced to 90 years in prison for sexually abusing three young students.
ST. LIBORY, Illinois - Authorities say a man has been arrested after allegedly setting a motorcycle and an apartment on fire in a small southwest Illinois town and trying to attack a firefighter.
CASEYVILLE, Illinois - A judge has ruled that a southwestern Illinois village's police chief the mayor has fired twice in the past month must stay on the job at least until a court hearing on the matter Friday.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Illinois lawmakers have mixed thoughts on a proposal that would allow communities around the state to install speed cameras, which are only allowed in Chicago.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - The city of Belleville has agreed to pay $30,000 to settle a lawsuit over political signs.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Internationally recognized animal scientist Temple Grandin spoke to students and teachers in Belleville, sharing her experience and advice - including some job interview tips for people with autism.
FREEBURG, Illinois - A newspaper says a southwestern Illinois school district is paying $5.6 million to settle several lawsuits by former elementary students who claimed they were sexually abused by the former superintendent.
February 16, 2014
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Work is about to begin on a new dormitory on Lindenwood University's campus in Belleville. It's one sign of the growth of the small campus.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois man is jailed on $500,000 bond on charges that he sexually abused children while serving as a church leader.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - Three people are accused of playing a role in the weekend shooting death of a man in his southwestern Illinois apartment.
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southwestern Illinois man is jailed on $5 million bond after being accused in the shooting death of his roommate.