- MidAmerica Airport in Southern Illinois to get $835K upgrade Updated: Apr-23-16 6:14 pm
MASCOUTAH, Illinois - A Southern Illinois airport is getting a nearly $1 million upgrade.
- EXCHANGE: Baby reunited with firefighters who delivered him Updated: Apr-22-16 6:13 am
COLLINSVILLE, Illinois - Standing next to the ambulance where she had given birth to a healthy baby boy one month earlier, Stacey Whitson passed her sleeping infant to the first responders who delivered him.
- Ex-mayor's son gets 2 life sentences in Metro East killings Updated: Apr-15-16 11:37 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - The 26-year-old son of a former Alorton mayor has been sentenced to consecutive life sentences for killing two men in the nearby village of Washington Park.
- East St. Louis man dies after being hit by MetroLink train Updated: Apr-15-16 11:21 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A 56-year-old East St. Louis man who was struck by a MetroLink train last month in southwestern Illinois has died.
- Illinois woman charged with murder in daughter's death Updated: Apr-13-16 2:34 pm
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A southern Illinois woman has been charged with first-degree murder in the apparent suffocation death of her 4-year-old daughter.
- EXCHANGE: Physical therapist has run clinic for 30 years Updated: Apr-12-16 6:29 am
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - No matter what might ail someone, Joan Brefeld and her staff at Brefeld Physical Therapy can probably treat it.
- Illinois cites errors in US spy agency relocation report Updated: Apr-11-16 7:42 pm
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - A federal study recommending that a U.S. spy agency remain in St. Louis rather than move to Illinois contains geographical errors that officials in the losing state hope will bolster their efforts to win the $1.6 billion project.
- Public comment period extended on NGA headquarters Updated: Apr-09-16 10:00 pm
BELLEVILLE, Illinois - The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency is granting more time for public comment on a preliminary decision to build a $1.6 billion headquarters in Missouri instead of Illinois.