- National energy boom blurs political battle lines Updated: Apr-19-14 8:55 am
- Tulo backs Chatwood and Rockies beat Phillies 12-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 1:11 am
- Pettibone rocked in Phils 12-1 loss to Colorado Updated: Apr-19-14 12:59 am
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight Updated: Apr-19-14 12:37 am
- 2 charged in Montrose County motorcycle death Updated: Apr-19-14 12:23 am
- Did Manning's meeting with Saban cross the line? Updated: Apr-18-14 9:33 pm
- Llama that roamed Trinidad found dead Updated: Apr-18-14 9:04 pm
- Revenge pornography penalties considered in Colorado Updated: Apr-18-14 8:01 pm
- Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles Updated: Apr-18-14 5:37 pm
- DA files murder charges in 911 call death Updated: Apr-18-14 5:01 pm
- Colorado angles to expand hemp industry Updated: Apr-18-14 3:52 pm
- Arvada man gets 10 years in prison for fatal crash Updated: Apr-18-14 3:31 pm
- Injuries in Larimer County school bus accident Updated: Apr-18-14 1:40 pm
- Colorado makes child abuse information public Updated: Apr-18-14 1:40 pm
- Colorado adds 3,300 jobs from February to March Updated: Apr-18-14 1:17 pm
- Judge lets library trustees keep seats for now Updated: Apr-18-14 12:16 pm
- ACLU unimpressed by Colorado city anti-begging law Updated: Apr-18-14 11:02 am
- Small town election sparks controversy Updated: Apr-18-14 10:00 am
- Court order considered to remove flood debris Updated: Apr-18-14 9:55 am
- CU will ignore faculty group criticism Updated: Apr-18-14 9:40 am
- Ludlow massacre spurred New Deal labor reforms Updated: Apr-18-14 9:28 am
- Judge asks pointed questions in gay marriage case Updated: Apr-18-14 4:19 am
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 3:05 am
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 2:26 am
- Royal Gorge park to offer tours amid fire repairs Updated: Apr-17-14 11:29 pm
DENVER - The U.S. energy boom is blurring the traditional political battle lines across the country.
DENVER - Troy Tulowitzki set up his big day at the plate in his first appearance.
DENVER - Officials say a Delta Air Lines plane on a flight from Detroit to Denver reported an unspecified potential security threat and taxied to a remote area after landing safely at Denver International Airport.
MONTROSE, Colorado - Two men face charges in the death of a motorcyclist who ran into a rope and chain the men had allegedly stretched across a southwestern Colorado highway to retrieve an elk carcass, authorities said Friday.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's never-ending quest to hone his game and Nick Saban's desire to decipher fast-paced offenses led to a recent meeting that the Crimson Tide coach called mutually beneficial.
TRINIDAD, Colorado - Police say a llama that was roaming around the southern Colorado town of Trinidad was found dead, and four people are being questioned.
DENVER - Using intimate photos or videos of significant others to humiliate them would be a crime under a bill being considered by lawmakers in Colorado, which is joining a growing number of states tackling the issue referred to as revenge porn.
DENVER - A college student eats more than the recommended dose of a marijuana-laced cookie and jumps to his death from a hotel balcony. A husband with no history of violence is accused of shooting his wife in the head, possibly after eating pot-infused candy.
DENVER - Denver's district attorney says he has filed murder charges against a man accused of killing his wife while she was making a 911 call.
DENVER - Colorado is just starting its experiment with industrial hemp production, but interest in the new crop is so strong that the state is moving to expand the number and size of farms growing marijuana's non-intoxicating cousin.
GOLDEN, Colorado - A 23-year-old man who acknowledged driving drunk and causing a fatal crash in the Denver suburb of Westminster has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A car rear-ended a school bus carrying nine children near Fort Collins early Friday, slightly injuring three children and the bus driver and critically injuring the lone person in the car, authorities said.
DENVER - Colorado has created a website that provides the public with child-protection and child-abuse information for each county, the latest in a series of reforms that follow a number of child deaths in the state.
DENVER - Colorado added jobs for the 29th straight month in March, and as the good economic news mounts, more people are seeking work, the state's chief economist said Friday.
GREELEY, Colorado - A Weld County judge has ruled that the High Plains Library District's board of trustees can keep their seats for at least another two weeks until a hearing can be held on a request for an injunction.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The ACLU says Grand Junction's city council has taken a step in the right direction with changes to its anti-begging law, but could go further.
MONTEZUMA, Colorado - Questions about a local government election have turned into a mountain of a political dispute in Montezuma, which has just 65 residents.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder County commissioners are taking steps to get court-ordered access to six private properties where flood debris in stream channels poses potential hazards of renewed flooding and damage during spring runoff and heavy thunderstorms.
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado says it will ignore criticism from Colorado chapters of the American Association of University Professors after the university removed the philosophy department chair and suspended all graduate student admissions over complaints of sexual harassment and bullying in the department.
DENVER - A century ago this Sunday, 11 children and two women died in a fire that followed a shootout between the Colorado National Guard and striking coal miners at a tent camp in southern Colorado.
DENVER - A judge in Colorado who will play a pivotal role deciding whether gays should be allowed to wed in the United States asked pointed questions Thursday about whether Oklahoma can legally ban the unions.
DENVER - Paul Stastny sweated out the trade deadline, wondering if his big, expiring contract and Colorado's desire to beef up its blue line might lead to his departure from Denver.
DENVER - Patrick Roy showed as much boldness behind the bench as he once did as a Hall of Fame goaltender.
CANON CITY, Colorado - Royal Gorge Bridge & Park will offer guided tours on weekends and holidays this summer as it rebuilds from last summer's fire.