- Broncos address biggest needs so far in NFL draft Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos used their top two picks in the NFL draft to plug holes created by the high-profile departures of Brock Osweiler and Malik Jackson in the opening moments of free agency.
- Man gets life in prison for killing woman in Aurora Updated: Apr-29-16 10:01 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A 45-year-old man accused of killing a woman after prosecutors say she caught him engaging in a sex act has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
- Pot limits for Colorado tourists could be on the way out Updated: Apr-29-16 9:11 pm
DENVER - Colorado's tourists would be able to buy as much marijuana as residents, if a bill moving through the state Legislature passes.
- Man gets 24 years in prison for death of 5-month-old son Updated: Apr-29-16 8:38 pm
BRIGHTON, Colorado - A man charged in the death of his infant son has been sentenced to 24 years in prison.
- Lynch has always watched Manning, emulated Newton Updated: Apr-29-16 8:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch says he long appreciated Peyton Manning, whose cleats he's hoping to fill as soon as September. It's the vanquished quarterback from Super Bowl 50, however, that he's always admired.
- Colorado woman gets 100 years for cutting baby from womb Updated: Apr-29-16 6:53 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A judge on Friday sentenced a Colorado woman who cut a baby from a stranger's womb to 100 years in prison, including the maximum penalties for attempted murder and unlawful termination of a pregnancy.
- The Latest: Woman gets 100 years for cutting baby from womb Updated: Apr-29-16 5:29 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Latest on the sentencing hearing for a Colorado woman convicted of attempted murder after cutting a nearly 8-month-old fetus from a stranger's womb (all times local):
- Judge detains Colorado man on attempted child sex charges Updated: Apr-29-16 3:24 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - A Colorado man will remain jailed while a federal grand jury weighs charges that he tried to hire a Cheyenne teenager for sex, a judge ruled Friday.
- 12 inmates hurt in prisoner van crash in southern Colorado Updated: Apr-29-16 2:54 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Authorities say 12 inmates and two other people were injured when a Jeep hit a prisoner transport van in southern Colorado.
- White House 2016: Clinton gears up for Trump in fall race Updated: Apr-29-16 2:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Waves of campaign staffers are being dispatched to battleground states. Advisers are starting to consider locations for a splashy convention rally in Philadelphia. And an army of lawyers is scrutinizing more than two dozen possible vice presidential picks.
- Colorado House sends roads, schools spending bill to Senate Updated: Apr-29-16 1:33 pm
DENVER - A bill to increase investment in Colorado's underfunded roads and schools has passed the House.
- Colorado's Jon Keyser makes state GOP US Senate primary Updated: Apr-29-16 1:32 pm
DENVER - Colorado Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Jon Keyser will appear on his party's primary after all, a Denver judge ruled Friday.
- Earthquake country laid bare Updated: Apr-29-16 12:06 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Signs of earthquakes are everywhere in the chaotically beautiful geology of southwest Utah and the region where the mile-high Colorado Plateau falls off into the corrugated Basin-and-Range landscape that dominates neighboring Nevada.
- Nebraska, Oklahoma join suit to halt Colorado marijuana law Updated: Apr-29-16 10:34 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson and his counterpart in Oklahoma are joining a lawsuit aimed at halting legal marijuana in Colorado.
- Colorado DA says time-off policies don't apply to him Updated: Apr-29-16 10:00 am
DENVER - A Colorado District Attorney is defending his 6 ½ weeks of vacation in 2015, saying he is "a public servant, not a public slave."
- Elected CU student leaders accused of making pizza bribes Updated: Apr-29-16 8:46 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Two of the winning presidential candidates in the University of Colorado's student government elections will not be allowed to take office after allegations that they used bribes of cookies and pizzas to gain votes.
- Pilot of plane that crashed and killed 5 found not negligent Updated: Apr-29-16 12:15 am
BOULDER, Colorado - A Weld County jury has determined that two pilots were not negligent when their planes almost collided and one crashed, killing all five people on board in Erie in 2014.
- NFL Draft: Players selected in the first round Updated: Apr-28-16 11:44 pm
The players selected in the first round of the NFL draft Thursday night in Chicago:
- Presidential primaries for 2020 approved in Colorado House Updated: Apr-28-16 11:17 pm
DENVER - A plan to revive the presidential primaries in Colorado has cleared a big hurdle in the state Legislature.
- Jury acquits officer of trying to influence public official Updated: Apr-28-16 11:09 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A jury has acquitted a police officer of trying to influence a public official in northern Colorado.
- EPA paying $1 million in response costs after mine spill Updated: Apr-28-16 9:36 pm
DENVER - The Environmental Protection Agency said Thursday it is reimbursing states, tribes and local governments about $1 million for their costs after the agency accidentally triggered a massive wastewater spill from a Colorado mine.
- Jury convicts man of bludgeoning death in Lakewood Updated: Apr-28-16 9:02 pm
DENVER - A jury has convicted a man of bludgeoning another man to death with a flashlight as he slept in a home in Lakewood.
- Psychologists call suspect in clinic shooting delusional Updated: Apr-28-16 8:39 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A man who acknowledges killing three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic has a delusional disorder that has caused him to believe for decades that the FBI is persecuting him and that President Barack Obama is the Antichrist, two forensic psychologists testified Thursday.
- Man who escaped JeffCo jail gets 72 years in prison Updated: Apr-28-16 8:33 pm
DENVER - A man who escaped from the Jefferson County jail in 2014 and committed numerous crimes during the 10 days he was on the loose has been sentenced to 72 years in prison.
- The Latest: Competency hearing ends for day without ruling Updated: Apr-28-16 7:18 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The latest on a mental competency hearing for a man who acknowledges killing three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood clinic: (All times local)