- More snow headed to Colorado mountains, Front Range Updated: Nov-25-15 10:18 am
DENVER - More snow is headed toward Colorado but the storm isn't expected to hit in time to slow down most travelers on Wednesday.
- Baltimore suspect was staying at CU football players' house Updated: Nov-25-15 9:49 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Police in Boulder say a man arrested Tuesday for attempted murder in Baltimore was staying with University of Colorado football players.
- Lion cubs now on exhibit at Denver Zoo Updated: Nov-25-15 4:05 am
DENVER - A pair of two-month-old lion cubs has made their public debut at the Denver Zoo.
- Colorado State Fair gets new general manager Updated: Nov-25-15 4:02 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - A California woman has been named the new general manager of The Colorado State Fair.
- Griffin, Jordan each score 18, Clippers beat Nuggets 111-94 Updated: Nov-25-15 1:19 am
DENVER - Wesley Johnson lacked the stats of his superstar teammates, though they were praising him after the Los Angeles Clippers snapped a three-game losing streak.
- Colorado State holds off Abilene Christian 108-100 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-24-15 11:53 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Antwan Scott sank two 3-pointers and scored nine of his 18 points in the second extra period to give Colorado State a 108-100 double-overtime victory over Abilene Christian in the Corpus Christi Coastal Classic on Tuesday night.
- 2nd man arrested after bank robbery, carjacking, shootings Updated: Nov-24-15 10:57 pm
DENVER - Police have arrested a second man suspected in a bank robbery, a carjacking and two shootings in suburban Denver.
- 6 Denver deputies on restricted duty after jail inmate dies Updated: Nov-24-15 10:30 pm
DENVER - Six Denver sheriff's deputies were placed on restricted duty while authorities investigate an incident at the downtown jail involving an inmate who later died, the latest problem for a troubled agency trying to reform after a series of misconduct and excessive-force allegations.
- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking cast Updated: Nov-24-15 10:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will spend the next week in a walking cast and is expected to miss at least two more games with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- Montezuma County jail inmate died of chronic alcohol abuse Updated: Nov-24-15 8:57 pm
CORTEZ, Colorado - Investigators say an inmate who was found unresponsive in her cell at the Montezuma County jail in southwest Colorado died from complications of chronic alcohol abuse.
- Man accused of attempted murder is called delusional Updated: Nov-24-15 7:57 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - A detective says a man accused of intentionally crashing his car into a traffic light pole in Boulder to try to kill his girlfriend, who was in the passenger seat, may have been delusional at the time.
- Theater shooting prosecutors seek nearly $1M in restitution Updated: Nov-24-15 7:48 pm
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - Colorado theater shooting prosecutors are seeking nearly $1 million in restitution to pay for victims' medications, mental health care and other needs.
- Injuries to star players piling up in Pac-12 Updated: Nov-24-15 6:22 pm
PHOENIX - Not long after his team's loss to its biggest rival, Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez got a little emotional while talking about the Wildcats' litany of injuries this season.
- Colorado town to pursue Superfund help after mine spill Updated: Nov-24-15 3:56 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - Southwestern Colorado officials will negotiate with state and federal agencies to set up a federally financed Superfund cleanup of inactive mines, including one that spewed millions of gallons of wastewater into rivers in three states in August.
- Fire crews fighting grass fire in El Paso County Updated: Nov-24-15 2:47 pm
RUSH, Colorado - Firefighters are responding to a grass fire on the plains east of Colorado Springs.
- Store clerks accused of keeping winning scratch tickets Updated: Nov-24-15 2:35 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Employees of three Mesa County stores that sell and redeem lottery tickets have been accused of taking customers' winning Colorado scratch lottery tickets, telling the customers they had not won and attempting to cash the winning tickets.
- Pinnacle buying Boulder Brands for about $710 million Updated: Nov-24-15 11:38 am
NEW YORK - Pinnacle Foods is buying Boulder Brands for about $710 million in a move that adds a line of health and wellness food brands to Pinnacle's offerings that include Birds Eye frozen foods, Duncan Hines frosting and cake mixes.
- Heat of hunter's fire breaks boulder; it falls, killing him Updated: Nov-24-15 10:53 am
WHARTON, West Virginia - A hunter died when heat from his fire broke apart a massive overhanging boulder, tumbling on the man and nearly killing his neighbor as well, West Virginia State Police said Tuesday.
- Skiing in New Mexico: New owners upgrading Taos resort Updated: Nov-24-15 10:09 am
TAOS, New Mexico - When it comes to skiing, New Mexico has long been the stepchild of sorts to its northern neighbor, Colorado, and its abundance of larger, snowier mountains and well-developed towns and resorts.
- 41 percent respond to CU sexual misconduct survey Updated: Nov-24-15 9:21 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado says 41 percent of its students took the school's comprehensive survey about sexual misconduct.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton meets with Colorado caucus organizers Updated: Nov-24-15 4:01 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Hillary Rodham Clinton is coming to Colorado to build support ahead of the state's Democratic Party caucuses.
- Ex-Denver sheriff chief loses appeal of his firing Updated: Nov-24-15 4:01 am
DENVER - A former Denver Sheriff Department chief who was fired for allegedly giving preferential treatment to a department captain who faced criminal charges has lost his appeal to be reinstated.
- Denver SWAT officers shoot, kill man during standoff Updated: Nov-23-15 9:02 pm
DENVER - An investigation is underway after Denver SWAT officers shot and killed a man during a standoff that lasted 5 ½ hours.
- Coroner IDs man who died after crashing car into pond Updated: Nov-23-15 8:26 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Boulder County coroner's office has released the name of a man who died after he crashed his car into a pond.
- 6 people walk away unhurt following Weld County plane crash Updated: Nov-23-15 8:13 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - Six people walked away unhurt following a small plane crash in southeastern Weld County.