- Abortion supporters get help from courts in video fight Updated: Aug-01-15 1:52 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Abortion rights advocates locked in a public relations battle with abortion opponents over videos of Planned Parenthood leaders discussing the use of aborted fetuses got some good news from two courts in California.
- Rockies manage just 6 hits in 7-0 loss to Cardinals Updated: Aug-01-15 12:56 am
ST. LOUIS - Carlos Gonzalez is still a member of the Colorado Rockies. And he couldn't be happier.
- Carpenter homers again as Cardinals beat Rockies 7-0 Updated: Aug-01-15 12:42 am
ST. LOUIS - A few minor adjustments here and there. That was all it took for Michael Wacha to get back on track.
- Santa Fe County worker accused of stealing government items Updated: Jul-31-15 10:07 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A Santa Fe County public works employee is in custody after allegedly stealing government items to sell online.
- Archaeologist: Remains found in Fountain are 'ancient' Updated: Jul-31-15 10:04 pm
DENVER - Human remains, including a skull, that were unearthed at a construction site in El Paso County are those of a Native American woman and could be thousands of years old.
- Arraignment delayed for man charged in teen's disappearance Updated: Jul-31-15 9:35 pm
CANON CITY, Colorado - The arraignment for a man charged in the disappearance of a Pueblo teenager has been postponed.
- Nuggets sign Emmanuel Mudiay to multiyear deal Updated: Jul-31-15 9:11 pm
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets signed top pick Emmanuel Mudiay to a multiyear deal Friday.
- Man shot to death at bus stop in northeast Denver ID'd Updated: Jul-31-15 8:25 pm
DENVER - Authorities have released the name of a man who was shot to death at a bus stop in northeast Denver.
- DA: Officers justified in shooting armed suspect in Denver Updated: Jul-31-15 8:20 pm
DENVER - Two police officers who shot and injured a man in downtown Denver have been cleared of wrongdoing.
- Woman pleads guilty in crash that killed JeffCo deputy Updated: Jul-31-15 8:16 pm
GOLDEN, Colorado - A Denver woman who struck and killed an off-duty Jefferson County sheriff's deputy who was directing traffic at the scene of a multi-car crash has pleaded guilty.
- Antonio Smith says he trusts he'll be cleared Updated: Jul-31-15 6:50 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Defensive end Antonio Smith says he's confident he'll be cleared of any wrongdoing in a criminal sexual complaint against him in Texas.
- Lawsuits filed over medical helicopter crash in Frisco Updated: Jul-31-15 6:28 pm
FRISCO, Colorado - An attorney for two people who were injured in a fiery helicopter crash in Frisco that killed the pilot filed lawsuits Friday, saying a rotor malfunctioned, sending the aircraft spinning out of control.
- Manning and Thomas back together after 201-day separation Updated: Jul-31-15 5:54 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas and Peyton Manning are a long ways from being on the same page. At least they're back on the same field.
- Pot industry's bank bid rejected by federal regulators Updated: Jul-31-15 5:37 pm
DENVER - A Colorado credit union is hoping a federal judge will intervene to let the booming marijuana industry move its finances from cash-stuffed suitcases to the regulated banking system.
- Tougher penalties for multiple DUIs among new Colorado laws Updated: Jul-31-15 3:20 pm
DENVER - Colorado will begin punishing habitual drunken drivers with felonies and longer prison sentences, one of dozens of new laws taking effect next week.
- Motor vehicle licensing resumes after outage Updated: Jul-31-15 2:29 pm
DENVER - Colorado's driver's license offices are back open after they halted issuing documents because of statewide computer issues that lasted for several hours on Friday.
- Colorado seatbelt sting finds numerous children unbuckled Updated: Jul-31-15 2:13 pm
DENVER - Colorado law officers are warning parents to buckle up their children after a statewide seat belt patrol issued numerous tickets because kids weren't in car seats or seat belts.
- Doctor pleads guilty in Colorado painkiller case Updated: Jul-31-15 1:28 pm
MONTROSE, Colorado - Authorities say a former Western Slope physician prescribed "unprecedented levels" of powerful prescription drugs to people who did not need them, contributing to a drug-abuse problem in Montrose and surrounding communities.
- Aurora police investigate triple shooting that killed 1 Updated: Jul-31-15 10:50 am
AURORA, Colorado - Police in Aurora are investigating a shooting that killed one person and injured two others.
- Vandals destroy divisive Durango sculpture Updated: Jul-31-15 10:10 am
DURANGO, Colorado - A controversial sculpture displayed at a major Durango intersection called the "Arc of History" is now history.
- Suspect in Aspen pot store robbery arrested in Missouri Updated: Jul-31-15 9:41 am
ASPEN, Colorado - A man suspected of robbing an Aspen pot shop is facing charges in Missouri related to a chase that reached 100 miles per hour and ended with a stolen vehicle crashing head-on into a patrol car.
- Denver cop should get job back, civil hearing officer rules Updated: Jul-31-15 8:43 am
DENVER - A civil service hearing officer has ruled that a Denver police officer who was fired after he was accused of using inappropriate force against a woman who had been arrested should be reinstated.
- Deliberations resume Monday in theater shooting trial Updated: Jul-31-15 6:26 am
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - The jury in the Colorado theater shooting trial will resume deliberating Monday about whether to keep the death penalty on the table for gunman James Holmes.
- Pueblo police: Woman's death investigated as homicide Updated: Jul-30-15 10:35 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - Authorities say the death of a 77-year-old woman whose body was found in a burning home in Pueblo is being investigated as a homicide.
- Probation for former day care worker who gave kids sleep aid Updated: Jul-30-15 10:19 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - A former Montrose day care worker accused of giving over-the-counter melatonin sleep-aid tablets to as many as 35 preschool-aged children has been sentenced to two years of probation.