- Colorado testing new tow plows in mountains Updated: Mar-12-14 9:16 am
- Triple-homicide suspect due in court Updated: Mar-12-14 8:58 am
- Resident killed when car crashes into Pueblo house Updated: Mar-12-14 8:40 am
- CU student pleads guilty in raccoon killing Updated: Mar-12-14 8:02 am
- Colorado may get money for national park shutdown Updated: Mar-12-14 7:43 am
- Tax aid considered for disaster-destroyed homes Updated: Mar-12-14 7:20 am
- Pot taxes under review in Colorado Updated: Mar-12-14 7:14 am
- Lawmakers consider limiting cellphones in cars Updated: Mar-12-14 3:26 am
- Flobots classroom project takes off in Denver Updated: Mar-12-14 1:43 am
- Broncos agree to deals with Talib, Ward Updated: Mar-12-14 12:57 am
- Loveland man charged in police officer shooting Updated: Mar-11-14 11:20 pm
- Former UPS supervisor accused of taking iPads Updated: Mar-11-14 10:59 pm
- Ex-convict served time on assault before shootout Updated: Mar-11-14 10:14 pm
- Ft. Collins dog trainer acquitted of cruelty Updated: Mar-11-14 10:14 pm
- Republican Party ups investment in Colorado Updated: Mar-11-14 10:01 pm
- Ft. Carson colonel cleared, headed to Afghanistan Updated: Mar-11-14 9:47 pm
- Woman slightly injured in Denver police shooting Updated: Mar-11-14 8:38 pm
- AP NewsBreak: Marijuana 'loophole' bill unlikely Updated: Mar-11-14 8:22 pm
- 600,000 scan satellites images for clues about jet Updated: Mar-11-14 7:46 pm
- Parenteau out 4 to 6 weeks with right knee injury Updated: Mar-11-14 7:37 pm
- Crews assess flood damage in Montana, Wyoming Updated: Mar-11-14 7:30 pm
- Colorado triple slaying suspect is sex offender Updated: Mar-11-14 7:22 pm
- Colorado may rename I-70 Twin Tunnels for vets Updated: Mar-11-14 6:56 pm
- Proposed Pentagon cuts could affect Colorado base Updated: Mar-11-14 6:50 pm
- Vestas hiring 850 workers in Colorado Updated: Mar-11-14 5:37 pm
FRISCO, Colorado - The Colorado Department of Transportation is testing the use of new tow plows in the mountains using equipment that trails behind a normal snow plow truck to better clear Interstate-70.
CANON CITY, Colorado - A man accused of killing a mother and her two young children is due in court Wednesday to learn the charges against him.
PUEBLO, Colorado - One resident was killed and another injured when a car crashed into a house in Pueblo.
BOULDER, Colorado - A University of Colorado student who killed a raccoon with a bat has been given a minimum three-month deferred sentence after pleading guilty to Boulder municipal charges.
DENVER - U.S. Sen. Mark Udall is teaming up with Arizona U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake to introduce legislation that would require the federal government to reimburse states for the cost of opening national parks during the federal government shutdown.
DENVER - Colorado residents who lost their homes in last year's floods and wildfires still have to pay property taxes, but state lawmakers are trying to change that law.
DENVER - Colorado doesn't know how much money it's going to get from marijuana taxes, but that doesn't mean it's too soon to argue about spending it.
DENVER - Colorado drivers would have to use a hands-free device to use their cell phones under a bill being considered by state lawmakers.
DENVER - The Flobots, a Denver hip-hop band that gained fame with the hit single "Handlebars," are known for social activism and supporting the Occupy Wall Street movement. Drew Elder, a senior vice president of the investment firm Janus, is more familiar with the cello than with Chuck D.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos locked up a shutdown cornerback, only his name wasn't Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
LOVELAND, Colorado - A 23-year-old Loveland man has been charged with attempted murder of a peace officer and other charges stemming from the shooting of a police officer earlier this month.
DENVER - A former UPS night shift supervisor has been accused of stealing 26 Apple iPads and iPad minis from the company's cargo facility at Denver International Airport.
PHOENIX - An ex-convict who police say killed two people before engaging in a gunbattle with authorities on a Phoenix-area freeway was paroled from a Colorado prison in October after serving 4 ½ years of a roughly six-year sentence on charges that included punching a sheriff's deputy in the face.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - A jury has found a Fort Collins dog trainer not guilty of animal cruelty.
DENVER - The Republican National Committee is pouring resources into Colorado, adding more than a dozen staffers as a new Senate candidate and sagging poll numbers for Democrats raise GOP hopes of ending the party's decade-long drought on top-of-the-ticket wins in the state.
FORT CARSON, Colorado - The Army says a Fort Carson brigade commander has been cleared in an investigation and he will be allowed to rejoin his troops for deployment to Afghanistan
DENVER - Denver police say a woman has been slightly injured after one of its officers fired a weapon while pursuing a fleeing suspect.
DENVER - A legal loophole in Colorado's marijuana law that allows people to grow hundreds of pot plants without going through background checks or paying taxes is likely staying - for now, legislators were told Tuesday.
LONGMONT, Colorado - About 600,000 people have scanned satellite images from DigitalGlobe Inc. for clues to the fate of a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner, the company said Tuesday.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Minor leaguer Paul Carey slept right through the late-night phone call.
BILLINGS, Montana - Water levels began to drop on flooded rivers in Montana and Wyoming on Tuesday, and authorities scrambled to restore road access for hundreds of people left isolated by high waters.
DENVER - Authorities said Tuesday that they were pursuing a man who failed to register as a sex offender before he was arrested and accused of killing a mother and her two young children and sexually assaulting her teenage daughter in southern Colorado.
DENVER - The Twin Tunnels on Interstate-70 near Idaho Springs could be getting a new name. A legislative committee voted Tuesday to rename them the "Veterans Memorial Tunnels."
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Officials at Peterson Air Force Base near Colorado Springs are bracing for possible cuts.
DENVER - Vestas Wind Systems says it is hiring more than 850 production workers at its four Colorado plants this year.