- Diamondbacks lose 6-4 to Rockies after comeback falls short Updated: Jul-05-15 8:53 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks were able to hang around to set up the ideal scenario: Paul Goldschmidt at the plate with the game on the line.
- Tulowitzki's homer leads Rockies to 6-4 win over D-backs Updated: Jul-05-15 8:44 pm
PHOENIX - Colorado Rockies manager Walt Weiss watched Troy Tulowitzki just miss a couple of pitches against Arizona on Saturday night and knew his star player would connect with one soon.
- Denver police stumped by car-share drive-by shooting Updated: Jul-05-15 3:01 pm
DENVER - Denver police are stumped by a January drive-by shooting in which the suspects used fictitious names to rent Car2Go vehicles.
- Colorado Supreme Court to review bridge fee Updated: Jul-05-15 2:10 pm
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The Colorado Supreme Court has agreed to review a 2009 vehicle fee approved by state lawmakers in a case that could determine the fate of millions of dollars in transportation funding.
- Body found in South Platte River in Denver Updated: Jul-05-15 1:20 pm
DENVER - Denver police are recovering a body found in the South Platte River Sunday.
- Fight over American flag leaves Fort Collins man in hospital Updated: Jul-05-15 10:31 am
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Police say that a fight over proper American flag etiquette prompted a scuffle that left a man facing life-threatening injuries.
- Camper shot, killed by what authorities call 'errant bullet' Updated: Jul-05-15 10:08 am
CASTLE ROCK, Colorado - Douglas County authorities are looking for a gunman who shot and killed a 60-year-old camper Friday.
- Defensive miscues hurt Rockies in 7-3 loss to Arizona Updated: Jul-05-15 2:50 am
PHOENIX - Defense was a big issue again for the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.
- America celebrates Independence Day with fireworks, parades Updated: Jul-05-15 2:46 am
Americans celebrated 239 years as an independent nation on Saturday with extravagant fireworks displays, rock and classical concerts and parades both big and small. Here were some highlights of Independence Day festivities around the nation:
- Doyle's first MLS goal lifts Rapids over Whitecaps, 2-1 Updated: Jul-04-15 11:45 pm
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Kevin Doyle scored his first MLS goal to help the Colorado Rapids beat the Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 on Saturday night, ending a six-game winless streak.
- Threat to Southwest flight deemed not credible by FBI Updated: Jul-04-15 11:11 pm
DENVER - An unspecified security threat that led authorities to check a Southwest Airlines plane after it landed at Denver International Airport has been determined to be not credible, the FBI said.
- Gay marriage opponents propose 2 Colorado ballot measures Updated: Jul-04-15 7:08 pm
DENVER - Opponents of gay marriage have proposed two Colorado ballot measures in response to the Supreme Court ruling that same-sex couples have a right to marry nationwide.
- Man drowns on Clear Creek rafting trip Updated: Jul-04-15 6:22 pm
IDAHO SPRINGS, Colorado - A 20-year-old has drowned on a rafting trip on Clear Creek near Idaho Springs.
- Pilot in Colorado medical helicopter crash dies, 2 injured Updated: Jul-04-15 11:07 am
FRISCO, Colorado - The pilot of a medical helicopter that crashed in Colorado on Friday has died, but a flight paramedic and flight nurse aboard the crash are being treated at Denver-area hospitals and are expected to survive.
- Teller road construction vehicle shot, shattering window Updated: Jul-04-15 10:34 am
VICTOR, Colorado - Teller County authorities are trying to find out why somebody shot at a construction vehicle, shattering the back window.
- Fireworks shoot into Colorado crowd; 9 suffer minor burns Updated: Jul-04-15 8:46 am
AVON, Colorado - Officials say nine people suffered minor burns during an accident at a fireworks show in Colorado.
- Denver campaign would allow marijuana use in bars Updated: Jul-03-15 2:33 pm
DENVER - Beer? Wine? Or weed?
- Denver campaign would allow marijuana use in bars Updated: Jul-03-15 2:28 pm
DENVER - Beer? Wine? Or weed?
- Snowmass Village councilman may be charged for jail damage Updated: Jul-03-15 1:29 pm
SNOWMASS VILLAGE, Colorado - A town official in Snowmass Village may face criminal charges for damage he allegedly caused to the Pitkin County Jail, where he was held last week on suspicion of driving drunk.
- Mom who poisons daughters sentenced to 6 years in prison Updated: Jul-03-15 1:06 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - A Carbondale mom who tried to poison herself and her two daughters has been sentenced to six years in prison.
- Feds cite Colorado Springs for mismanaged housing grants Updated: Jul-03-15 11:53 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado Springs may have to repay more than $9 million in federal housing funds after an audit revealed mismanagement in two grant programs.
- Pueblo shelter says fireworks driving dog boom Updated: Jul-03-15 10:35 am
PUEBLO, Colorado - Holiday fireworks are being blamed for a huge spike in dogs coming to an animal shelter in Pueblo.
- Colorado Guard jets to stage July Fourth flyovers Updated: Jul-03-15 6:13 am
BUCKLEY AIR FORCE BASE, Colorado - F-16 fighter jets from the Colorado Air National Guard will stage seven flyovers across the state for July Fourth parades and celebrations.
- Westminster man charged in 7-week-old son's death Updated: Jul-02-15 9:58 pm
DENVER - Prosecutors have charged a Westminster man accused of causing the death of his infant son.
- Colorado camp resort for pot users falls through Updated: Jul-02-15 9:40 pm
DURANGO, Colorado - A planned pot-friendly ranch resort in southwest Colorado has been snuffed before it opened. The 170-acre CannaCamp resort touted weed-friendly activities such as hiking and fishing.