- Bronco fans celebrate Super Bowl win in Denver streets Updated: Feb-08-16 1:28 am
DENVER - Bronco fans have taken their celebration of Denver's Super Bowl victory over the Carolina Panthers to downtown streets.
- The Latest: Broncos beat Panthers to win Super Bowl Updated: Feb-07-16 10:26 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Latest on Super Bowl Sunday from AP reporters covering the game, the telecast, the commercials and fans around the world (All times local):
- Uphill skiing grabs hold in Colorado mountains Updated: Feb-07-16 5:16 pm
GLENWOOD SPRINGS, Colorado - Skiers looking for new thrills are heading to ski resorts after dark, filling parking lots and climbing ski runs after the sun goes down.
- Balance leads Utah women past Colorado 76-68 Updated: Feb-07-16 4:35 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Emily Potter led a balanced attack with 13 points and six blocks and Utah closed the game on a 12-5 run to defeat Colorado for the second time in four days, 76-68 on Sunday.
- Aspen wants construction contractors to keep noise down Updated: Feb-07-16 3:26 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - The Aspen City Council has approved a new law that will require construction contractors to keep the noise down in the summertime as part of an effort to get people to spend more time outdoors in warmer months.
- Arapahoe Basin ski expansion advances Updated: Feb-07-16 10:53 am
DENVER - Arapahoe Basin's plan to expand backcountry terrain is going forward.
- Stafford scores 2 goals, Jets beat Avalanche 4-2 Updated: Feb-07-16 2:18 am
DENVER - Drew Stafford's offensive performance snapped the Winnipeg Jets out of their slump.
- Colorado considering child-care rules following 43 deaths Updated: Feb-07-16 1:38 am
DENVER - The Colorado Department of Human Services is considering a requirement that social workers examine prior contacts with a child to determine if further investigation is necessary after the deaths of 43 children in Colorado's welfare program.
- Payton leads Oregon State past Colorado 60-56 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:34 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Wayne Tinkle pointed to his team's guts and mental toughness, despite the Beavers getting crushed on the glass against Colorado.
- Luzcando, Idaho State blitzes Northern Colorado 90-57 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:22 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - For the second time in three games, Geno Luzcando tied his career high scoring 30 points on 12-for-20 shooting from the field as Idaho State dismantled Northern Colorado 90-57 on Saturday night.
- Colorado State pulls away from Nevada for 76-67 win Updated: Feb-06-16 6:56 pm
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - Antwan Scott scored 23 points and John Gillon had 20 and Colorado State ended the game on a 17-5 run to defeat Nevada 76-67 on Saturday.
- Governor gets support for mine spill Superfund listing Updated: Feb-06-16 3:43 pm
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper says he believes there is enough support to get a Superfund listing following the Gold King Mine spill.
- Man wanted in Colorado found dead in Cheyenne motel Updated: Feb-06-16 2:15 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Police say a man wanted in Colorado has been found dead in a south Cheyenne motel room where he had barricaded himself.
- Pueblo municipal court judge resigns Updated: Feb-06-16 2:06 pm
PUEBLO, Colorado - A former Pueblo Municipal Court judge has resigned after a confrontation with a court employee.
- Denver sheriff giving heroin antidotes to departing inmates Updated: Feb-06-16 11:47 am
DENVER - High-risk inmates leaving the Denver jail after their release are being given heroin antidotes by the Denver Sheriff Department.
- Driver in fatal crash given maximum sentence Updated: Feb-06-16 11:02 am
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A Colorado Springs man who pleaded guilty to vehicular homicide and vehicular assault after crashing into another vehicle has been given the maximum sentence.
- Nuggets rally for win after Bulls lose Butler to injury Updated: Feb-06-16 1:51 am
DENVER - Chicago lost All-Star Jimmy Butler, and then the game. An impressive rally by Danilo Gallinari and the Denver Nuggets pushed aside the Bulls.
- Bulls' Butler wheeled off court with knee injury Updated: Feb-05-16 11:03 pm
DENVER - Chicago Bulls guard Jimmy Butler was wheeled off the court late in the second quarter Friday night at Denver after apparently aggravating a left knee injury.
- 2 arrested after fatal shooting in north Boulder Updated: Feb-05-16 10:45 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - Authorities have arrested two suspects in connection with a fatal shooting in north Boulder.
- Woman dies following home fire in Adams County Updated: Feb-05-16 10:11 pm
DENVER - Investigators say it appears that a 55-year-old woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a fire at a home in Adams County.
- EPA: Mine spill dumped 880,000 pounds of metals in river Updated: Feb-05-16 7:55 pm
DENVER - A 3 million-gallon spill from a southwestern Colorado gold mine last year may have dumped more than 880,000 pounds of metals into the Animas River, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said Friday.
- SUPER BOWL: Profiles of key players Updated: Feb-05-16 6:46 pm
Projected starters and key players for the Super Bowl at Santa Clara, California:
- EPA: Traces of contaminant found in 3 Colorado water systems Updated: Feb-05-16 5:35 pm
DENVER - Traces of widely used and potentially harmful chemicals have shown up in three drinking water systems in Colorado, prompting officials to shut down three wells and start looking for the source.
- Man banned from using Bible verse drops suit against school Updated: Feb-05-16 4:46 pm
DENVER - A graduate of a Colorado university banned from putting Bible citations on a fundraising plaque in the school's football locker room is dropping a federal lawsuit now that the school has removed the original plaques.
- Colorado police prepare for possible Super Bowl rowdiness Updated: Feb-05-16 2:12 pm
DENVER - Denver police are rooting for a Broncos Super Bowl victory as much as anyone, but they are urging fans keep the postgame revelry in check.