- Miller helps Blues to 2-1 win over Avalanche Updated: Mar-08-14 7:26 pm
- Wyoming over Colorado State 83-75 Updated: Mar-08-14 6:43 pm
- Colorado water rules could affect migrating cranes Updated: Mar-08-14 6:20 pm
- Former doctor acknowledges groping patient Updated: Mar-08-14 5:55 pm
- Man killed in Colorado Springs shooting Updated: Mar-08-14 5:07 pm
- Rapids name Pablo Mastroeni head coach Updated: Mar-08-14 3:11 pm
- Burlesque brings glam back to Casper Updated: Mar-08-14 2:46 pm
- Dog that bit, critically injured infant euthanized Updated: Mar-08-14 1:50 pm
- Woman who beat boyfriend with table leg sentenced Updated: Mar-08-14 1:32 pm
- Man charged in fatal stabbing in Arvada convicted Updated: Mar-08-14 1:02 pm
- 2 charged in slaying of elderly Lakewood man Updated: Mar-08-14 12:24 pm
- Zoo hopes to find mates for 2 African wild dogs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:38 am
- Longmont, Lyons, Jamestown get $52M in flood aid Updated: Mar-08-14 11:26 am
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Army won't disclose punishment of soldier Updated: Mar-08-14 12:13 am
- Snow causes traffic delays, avalanche concern Updated: Mar-07-14 11:55 pm
- Olympic champion Jamie Anderson win at Vail Updated: Mar-07-14 9:59 pm
- Jury finds Colorado Springs man guilty of murder Updated: Mar-07-14 8:30 pm
- Loveland police officer released from hospital Updated: Mar-07-14 7:52 pm
- Stanford outlasts Colorado 69-54 in Pac-12 tourney Updated: Mar-07-14 6:34 pm
- Stanford outlasts Colorado 69-54 in Pac-12 tourney Updated: Mar-07-14 6:21 pm
- Rookie MacKinnon has Avs in thick of playoff race Updated: Mar-07-14 6:15 pm
- Appeals court allows suit against Colorado tax law Updated: Mar-07-14 6:13 pm
- No bombs found at Parker high school after threat Updated: Mar-07-14 4:15 pm
- Bones aren't enough to say how Denver woman died Updated: Mar-07-14 2:46 pm
DENVER - Ryan Miller used his head with the game on the line.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Nathan Sobey scored a career-high 33 points in his final home game to lead Wyoming to an 83-75 victory over Colorado State on Saturday.
DENVER - Wildlife officials say Colorado's effort to replenish its aquifers by cracking down on pumping groundwater threatens to leave thousands of sandhill cranes that arrive in the state each February without the water they need.
AURORA, Colorado - A former University of Colorado Hospital doctor has acknowledged groping a patient who was lying unable to see in a hospital bed following eye surgery.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Authorities say a man is dead and a girl is recovering from her injuries following a shooting at an apartment complex in southeastern Colorado Springs.
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - Former Colorado Rapids captain Pablo Mastroeni will take over as the team's head coach.
CASPER, Wyoming - Fathom Swanson wants more glittery, scantily dressed people in Wyoming.
DENVER - Authorities say a dog that bit and critically injured a 1-year-old boy in Evergreen has been euthanized.
VAIL, Colorado - A 28-year-old Bond woman who acknowledged trying to beat her boyfriend to death with a table leg has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.
DENVER - A 53-year-old man has been convicted of first-degree murder in a fatal stabbing in the Denver suburb of Arvada.
DENVER - Two men have been charged after an elderly Lakewood man was found dead in his ransacked home.
DENVER - Denver Zoo officials say they hope to find mates for two new female African wild dogs now on display.
LONGMONT, Colorado - The Federal Emergency Management Agency says it has provided about $52 million in disaster aid to Longmont, Jamestown and Lyons since last September's flood.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
FORT CARSON, Colorado - The Army is declining to publicly disclose any possible punishment for a Colorado soldier depicted in an Instagram that included comments saying she deliberately avoided saluting the flag.
DENVER - A storm dumped heavy snow in the Colorado mountains and foothills, hampering travel and raising avalanche concerns.
VAIL, Colorado - Olympic gold medalist Jamie Anderson wrapped up the TTR World Snowboard Tour slopestyle title Friday with a victory in snowy conditions at Vail Mountain.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A jury has found a Colorado Springs man guilty of murder and other charges connected to his crumbling marriage and divorce.
LOVELAND, Colorado - A Loveland police officer wounded in a shooting last weekend has been released from the hospital.
SEATTLE - For 20 minutes, Colorado flustered No. 4 Stanford like no other team yet this season. The Buffaloes held Stanford to a season low in points for a half and did enough offensively to hold the lead at the break.
SEATTLE - Chiney Ogwumike is so dominant around the basket with her scoring and rebounding that it's a surprise to ever see the Stanford star taking a shot outside the key.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Nathan MacKinnon squirmed a bit in front of his locker and tugged on the brim of his Colorado Avalanche ball cap, a little uncomfortable with any sort of comparison to the Great One.
DENVER - State lawmakers opposed to Colorado's landmark Taxpayer Bill of Rights won another legal victory Friday as the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled their lawsuit challenging the law can proceed.
PARKER, Colorado - Parker police say no suspicious devices or packages were found at Legend High School after a bomb threat was made against the school.
DENVER - Investigators say the recently discovered remains of a Denver woman who disappeared nearly three years ago do not provide enough evidence to determine how she died.