- Judge lets library trustees keep seats for now Updated: Apr-18-14 12:16 pm
- Injuries in Larimer County school bus accident Updated: Apr-18-14 11:46 am
- Colorado adds 3,3000 jobs from February to March Updated: Apr-18-14 11:28 am
- Revenge pornography penalties considered in Colorado Updated: Apr-18-14 11:08 am
- ACLU unimpressed by Colorado city anti-begging law Updated: Apr-18-14 11:02 am
- Small town election sparks controversy Updated: Apr-18-14 10:00 am
- Court order considered to remove flood debris Updated: Apr-18-14 9:55 am
- CU will ignore faculty group criticism Updated: Apr-18-14 9:40 am
- Ludlow massacre spurred New Deal labor reforms Updated: Apr-18-14 9:28 am
- Colorado makes child abuse information public Updated: Apr-18-14 9:07 am
- Judge asks pointed questions in gay marriage case Updated: Apr-18-14 4:19 am
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 3:05 am
- Stastny leads Avs to 5-4 OT win over Wild Updated: Apr-18-14 2:26 am
- Royal Gorge park to offer tours amid fire repairs Updated: Apr-17-14 11:29 pm
- Kennedy takes 1-hitter into 7th still loses Updated: Apr-17-14 11:23 pm
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting wife Updated: Apr-17-14 11:19 pm
- Franklin Morales helps Rockies beat Padres 3-1 Updated: Apr-17-14 10:48 pm
- Colorado advances edible marijuana restrictions Updated: Apr-17-14 9:50 pm
- Christian broadcaster wins health care injunction Updated: Apr-17-14 9:22 pm
- Police: Student ate more pot than recommended Updated: Apr-17-14 8:10 pm
- Police impersonator reported in Loveland Updated: Apr-17-14 7:55 pm
- Jury: Jeppesen should pay software maker $43M Updated: Apr-17-14 7:28 pm
- Davis dies, will provides for ranch use by UW, CSU Updated: Apr-17-14 7:10 pm
- Public, media barred from theater shooting hearing Updated: Apr-17-14 4:49 pm
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years Updated: Apr-17-14 4:46 pm
GREELEY, Colorado - A Weld County judge has ruled that the High Plains Library District's board of trustees can keep their seats for at least another two weeks until a hearing can be held on a request for an injunction.
FORT COLLINS, Colorado - The Colorado State Patrol says three children and a school bus driver have been injured after a car ran under the back of a school bus north of Fort Collins, critically injuring the driver of the car.
DENVER - The Colorado labor department says the state had 3,300 more non-farm jobs in March than in the previous month, for a total of more than 2.4 million.
DENVER - Colorado is trying to stop so-called "revenge porn."
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - The ACLU says Grand Junction's city council has taken a step in the right direction with changes to its anti-begging law, but could go further.
MONTEZUMA, Colorado - Questions about a local government election have turned into a mountain of a political dispute in Montezuma, which has just 65 residents.
BOULDER, Colorado - Boulder County commissioners are taking steps to get court-ordered access to six private properties where flood debris in stream channels poses potential hazards of renewed flooding and damage during spring runoff and heavy thunderstorms.
BOULDER, Colorado - The University of Colorado says it will ignore criticism from Colorado chapters of the American Association of University Professors after the university removed the philosophy department chair and suspended all graduate student admissions over complaints of sexual harassment and bullying in the department.
DENVER - A century ago this Sunday, 11 children and two women died in a fire that followed a shootout between the Colorado National Guard and striking coal miners at a tent camp in southern Colorado.
DENVER - Colorado has created a website that provides the public with child-protection and child-abuse information for each county following a number of child deaths.
DENVER - A judge in Colorado who will play a pivotal role deciding whether gays should be allowed to wed in the United States asked pointed questions Thursday about whether Oklahoma can legally ban the unions.
DENVER - Paul Stastny sweated out the trade deadline, wondering if his big, expiring contract and Colorado's desire to beef up its blue line might lead to his departure from Denver.
DENVER - Patrick Roy showed as much boldness behind the bench as he once did as a Hall of Fame goaltender.
CANON CITY, Colorado - Royal Gorge Bridge & Park will offer guided tours on weekends and holidays this summer as it rebuilds from last summer's fire.
SAN DIEGO - Ian Kennedy probably deserved a better outcome. Still, he knows he's on the right course.
DENVER - A Denver man accused of killing his wife while she was on the phone with a 911 dispatcher ate marijuana-infused candy before the attack, according to search warrants released Thursday.
SAN DIEGO - The Colorado Rockies got another unexpected outing from a starting pitcher who had been relegated to the bullpen.
DENVER - A Colorado proposal to widen a ban on certain types of edible marijuana advanced Thursday in the state House amid concerns that it could be too broad.
DENVER - Christian radio broadcaster James Dobson has won a temporary injunction preventing the federal government from requiring his ministry to include the morning-after pill and other emergency contraception in its health insurance.
DENVER - A Wyoming college student who jumped to his death at a Denver hotel had eaten more of a marijuana cookie than was recommended by a seller, police records show - a finding that comes amid increased concern about the strength of popular pot edibles after Colorado became the first state to legalize recreational marijuana.
LOVELAND, Colorado - Authorities say a driver was stopped by a police impersonator in Loveland, the third such report along the Front Range in less than three weeks.
DENVER - A federal jury in Denver says navigation information provider Jeppesen Sanderson should pay $43.1 million to a small Massachusetts software maker that claimed Jeppesen violated their agreement for putting aviation charts on tablet computers.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The will of a wealthy Denver philanthropist who has died contains a large financial incentive for the University of Wyoming and Colorado State University to use a ranch for agricultural education rather than sell the property, the executor of her estate said Thursday.
DENVER - For the second time, the media and other members of the public will be barred from a pretrial hearing in the Colorado theater shooting case.
NEW YORK - Chipotle is feeling confident that customers are willing to pay more for its burritos, bowls and tacos.