- Champ Bailey ready to return, not retire Updated: Dec-20-13 3:52 pm
- Police say they thwarted attack at Colorado school Updated: Dec-20-13 3:37 pm
- Lyons flood victims getting surprise checks Updated: Dec-20-13 3:20 pm
- Denver gets executive marijuana director Updated: Dec-20-13 2:13 pm
- Colorado job growth underpins growth projections Updated: Dec-20-13 2:08 pm
- Colorado Springs cancer patient wins pot appeal Updated: Dec-20-13 11:45 am
- Nun's report leads to arrest of Basalt man Updated: Dec-20-13 10:50 am
- Arapahoe student vigil planned week after shooting Updated: Dec-20-13 10:07 am
- Hickenlooper: Firefighting air corps too costly Updated: Dec-20-13 10:06 am
- Former Berthoud police denies child abuse Updated: Dec-20-13 9:22 am
- Colorado Springs mayor will ignore council Updated: Dec-20-13 8:28 am
- El Paso County commissioners approve wind farm Updated: Dec-20-13 8:05 am
- Colorado to increase minimum wage Updated: Dec-20-13 7:33 am
- Talbot's SH goal lifts Avalanche over Oilers 4-2 Updated: Dec-20-13 2:14 am
- Canon City councilman convicted of harassment Updated: Dec-20-13 12:34 am
- Denver man accused of plotting to kill rape victim Updated: Dec-19-13 10:12 pm
- White through safely to finals, top-30 finish Updated: Dec-19-13 7:49 pm
- Colorado governor lays out modest agenda for 2014 Updated: Dec-19-13 7:04 pm
- Broncos swear they're not taking Texans lightly Updated: Dec-19-13 6:55 pm
- Professor in trouble after prostitution skit Updated: Dec-19-13 5:36 pm
- Alaska, Colorado schools begin joint vet program Updated: Dec-19-13 5:06 pm
- Sheriff: Suspect in 3 slayings is likely on run Updated: Dec-19-13 3:18 pm
- Colorado Springs council overrides 3 budget vetoes Updated: Dec-19-13 1:37 pm
- Pieres brothers competing in Aspen polo tourney Updated: Dec-19-13 11:04 am
- Early AM Denver flights returning to Rock Springs Updated: Dec-19-13 10:17 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Champ Bailey isn't going to pull a Ray Lewis and inspire his team down the stretch and into the playoffs by declaring this is his last hurrah.
TRINIDAD, Colorado - A week after a student opened fire in the halls of a suburban Denver high school, police in Colorado say they thwarted a similar, but separate plot by two teenagers, one of whom they said idolized mass shooters.
DENVER - Some residents and business owners in the Lyons area got a big surprise in their mailboxes Friday: checks up to $5,000 to help them as they rebuild their lives following September's flooding.
DENVER - Denver has a new executive director of marijuana policy.
DENVER - Colorado's economy should continue to strengthen next year, boosting the state's tax revenue and helping school funding, lawmakers were told Friday in the final tax projection of the year.
DENVER - The Colorado Court of Appeals has ruled that a judge was correct when he ordered Colorado Springs police to return more than 60 pounds of marijuana to a cancer patient who was acquitted of drug charges.
ASPEN, Colorado - A nun's report that one of her charges was inappropriately touched has led to the arrest of a Basalt man on suspicion of sexually abusing a minor.
CENTENNIAL, Colorado - Arapahoe High students in Colorado are coming together to pray for the recovery of a classmate a week after she was injured in a school shooting.
DENVER - Gov. John Hickenlooper says he isn't convinced Colorado should buy its own firefighting air fleet, but he says Western governors are interested in cooperating to pay for regional wildfire resources.
BERTHOUD, Colorado - A former Berthoud police officer says he has already been vindicated of child abuse allegations by investigators.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Colorado Springs Mayor Steve Bach says budget changes by the city council are illegal and he plans to ignore them.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Southern Colorado will soon be home to 150 new wind turbines, but not everyone is happy.
DENVER - Colorado's minimum wage will increase by 22 cents on New Year's Day to $8 an hour.
DENVER - Maxime Talbot was simply looking to help kill a penalty. That he scored a short-handed goal in the process, well, the Colorado Avalanche certainly won't argue.
CANON CITY, Colorado - A Canon City councilman has been convicted of harassment but cleared on charges of assault and disorderly conduct.
DENVER - A Denver man is accused of offering cash, jewelry and a Mercedes-Benz in a murder plot to kill a rape victim before she testified at his trial.
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colorado - Shaun White qualified for slopestyle finals at the U.S. Grand Prix on Thursday, guaranteeing himself the top-30 finish he needed to be eligible for the Sochi Olympics.
DENVER - A year after saying "the time is right" for a gun-control debate, Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper laid out a much more modest agenda for 2014 in an end-of-year briefing with reporters Thursday.
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Teams swear they don't look at their opponents' records. Rankings are another story.
BOULDER, Colorado - A tenured Colorado professor has run into trouble after a lecture on prostitution featured a skit in which students dressed up as prostitutes, sex slaves and escorts.
DENVER - A nationwide search is underway for a former long-distance trucker who is suspected in the deaths of three people in Colorado and is likely on the run rather than hiding out, authorities said Thursday.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - The Colorado Springs City Council overrode three budget vetoes by Mayor Steve Bach, setting up a potential court challenge over the mayor's ability to move money within the budget.
ASPEN, Colorado - The world's top polo players are competing in Aspen, including Ralph Lauren model Nacho Figueras (Fee-GAHR'-us) and Facundo and Gonzalito Pieres (PEA'-air-es) of Argentina.
ROCK SPRINGS, Wyoming - Rock Springs is getting early morning and late night service to and from Denver back in 2014, making it possible for people to travel to the Mile High City in one day.