- Prisoner acquitted in murder-for-hire plot Updated: Apr-25-14 2:04 am
- Wild even series at 2 with 2-1 win vs. Avalanche Updated: Apr-25-14 1:54 am
- Boy accused of listing students to hurt or kill Updated: Apr-24-14 11:52 pm
- Skier badly hurt in 1,000-foot fall near Telluride Updated: Apr-24-14 10:37 pm
- Dean Foods closing dairy in Delta Updated: Apr-24-14 8:22 pm
- GOP gubernatorial candidates pledge gun law repeal Updated: Apr-24-14 8:18 pm
- Doctor to run as independent for Colorado Senate Updated: Apr-24-14 6:37 pm
- Colorado PG Spencer Dinwiddie heading to NBA Updated: Apr-24-14 6:24 pm
- Firefighting plane proposal clears Colorado hurdle Updated: Apr-24-14 6:10 pm
- 5 Things to Know about Colorado pot revenue Updated: Apr-24-14 5:37 pm
- Known for glove, Nolan Arenado improving at plate Updated: Apr-24-14 5:07 pm
- Colorado lawmakers plan to boost marijuana profits Updated: Apr-24-14 4:28 pm
- Superfund label stirs Silverton's concern Updated: Apr-24-14 3:19 pm
- Colorado woman sues police for false imprisonment Updated: Apr-24-14 2:58 pm
- Police arrest man in choking of Longmont neighbor Updated: Apr-24-14 2:20 pm
- Conservation groups expand proposed monument area Updated: Apr-24-14 1:53 pm
- Bus tracker coming for Steamboat Springs Updated: Apr-24-14 1:49 pm
- Former police officer accused of theft Updated: Apr-24-14 11:02 am
- Gunnison mom accused of rolling over, killing baby Updated: Apr-24-14 10:52 am
- Colorado vacation rentals allowing pot Updated: Apr-24-14 10:13 am
- Wells close in St. Mary's Glacier area Updated: Apr-24-14 8:28 am
- Lawyers consider separate cases in Aspen slaying Updated: Apr-23-14 10:01 pm
- Rockies fall to Giants 12-10 in 11 innings Updated: Apr-23-14 9:38 pm
- Sanchez's slam in 11th helps Giants beat Rox 12-10 Updated: Apr-23-14 9:12 pm
- Fort Carson detains 1 over 'threatening' behavior Updated: Apr-23-14 8:04 pm
DENVER - A jury has found a prisoner not guilty of a murder-for-hire plot against an Arapahoe County prosecutor.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Semyon Varlamov emptied the net with 2:39 left, and a penalty on Minnesota 25 seconds later gave Colorado a two-man advantage.
PUEBLO, Colorado - A boy has been suspended from a Pueblo-area elementary school after he was accused of compiling a list of more than 10 students he wanted to hurt or kill.
TELLURIDE, Colorado - Authorities say a skier has fallen 1,000 feet down a steep slope outside Telluride in southwestern Colorado, suffering severe injuries.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - Dean Foods says it's closing is Meadow Gold milk-processing plant in Delta, citing a decision by grocery store chain City Market to open its own dairy.
DENVER - Three Republicans sparring for the right to challenge Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper in the November election were united on several issues in a debate Thursday, including their opposition to new gun restrictions.
DENVER - A neurosurgeon says he wants to run as an independent in Colorado's U.S. Senate race.
Spencer Dinwiddie expects to be healthy and wealthy by summer's end.
DENVER - A $21 million plan for Colorado to buy an aerial firefighting fleet designed to spot and attack wildfires faster has won initial approval in the Senate.
DENVER - Some Colorado lawmakers want to use $3.5 million in recreational pot tax revenue to seek a matching Medicaid grant from the federal government, which considers pot illegal. Here are five things to know about the state's marijuana income:
DENVER - Nolan Arenado is known for his hit-robbing glove at the hot corner.
DENVER - The federal government has reluctantly agreed to let Colorado be the first state to collect taxes from the legal sale of recreational marijuana, but it also has made clear it doesn't agree with the move and may try to stop it, if isn't tightly controlled.
SILVERTON, Colorado - San Juan County Commissioners are concerned after scientists and officials from the Environmental Protection Agency proposed Superfund designation for parts of Silverton polluted by mining operations, worried it might hurt their image as a tourist destination.
GREELEY, Colorado - A woman jailed for 49 days before forgery charges against her were dismissed is suing the city of Greeley, its police department and a police officer for false arrest and imprisonment, The Tribune reported Thursday.
DENVER - Police say they have arrested a man suspected of choking his neighbor and taking his cellphone in an unprovoked attack in Longmont.
CHALLIS, Idaho - Conservationist groups have added about 21,000 acres to a proposed national monument in central Idaho, to include petrified sequoia trees.
STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colorado - Bus riders in Steamboat Springs will soon be able to use their computers and smartphones to track their ride so they aren't left out in the cold.
ALAMOSA, Colorado - A former Antonito police officer faces charges of theft and official misconduct in connection with the alleged theft of money from a dead man.
MONTROSE, Colorado - Investigators allege that a Gunnison woman indicted in the death of her infant rolled over and smothered him as they slept together.
DENVER - A company looking to cash in on all the marijuana-smoking visitors that come to tour Colorado is offering visitors a chance to rent a home where they can smoke pot.
IDAHO SPRINGS, Colorado - Residents in the St. Mary's Glacier area are using jugs to get useable water after their wells were closed because of low levels.
ASPEN, Colorado - Attorneys for three people facing murder charges in the death of an Aspen woman say they might ask the judge for two separate trials.
DENVER - With the bases loaded, the count full and the game on the line in extra innings, Chad Bettis had no wiggle room for a breaking ball or an off-speed pitch.
DENVER - Backup catcher Hector Sanchez played a starring role in a wild win.
FORT CARSON, Colorado - Fort Carson officials say one person has been detained after acting in a "suspicious and threatening" way on the infantry post outside Colorado Springs, but no one was hurt and no weapon was found.