- Slot player wins $10M at Las Vegas casino Updated: Dec-13-13 1:19 pm
- New owners plan major updates for Elvis' Graceland Updated: Dec-13-13 12:19 pm
- Governors prepared to do more to fight wildfires Updated: Dec-12-13 8:27 pm
- NBA player's dad pleads guilty in Vegas fraud case Updated: Dec-12-13 7:23 pm
- Woman takes deal in Vegas 'sovereign citizen' case Updated: Dec-12-13 6:59 pm
- Man gets 2 to 5 years for Vegas elevator stabbing Updated: Dec-12-13 6:21 pm
- TV show on flipping Vegas homes enters season 5 Updated: Dec-12-13 6:07 pm
- APNewsBreak: Western governors show wildlife maps Updated: Dec-12-13 4:53 pm
- California fugitive appears before Las Vegas judge Updated: Dec-12-13 4:29 pm
- Man walking outside crosswalk hit, killed in Vegas Updated: Dec-12-13 9:32 am
- Man indicted in killing neighbor who slammed doors Updated: Dec-11-13 9:14 pm
- Judge rejects plan for Vegas to draw rural water Updated: Dec-11-13 7:53 pm
- Sentencing delayed in Hells Angels case in Vegas Updated: Dec-11-13 5:22 pm
- Ex-con pleads not guilty in Vegas child rape case Updated: Dec-11-13 5:19 pm
- Osmonds take their Christmas expertise on the road Updated: Dec-11-13 2:47 pm
- Vegas man to get psych exam in dog slaying case Updated: Dec-11-13 11:52 am
- Coroner IDs man, 70, found inside Las Vegas home Updated: Dec-11-13 11:48 am
- Man found shot, slumped dead over wheel in Vegas Updated: Dec-11-13 10:43 am
- Nevada gas prices continue to fall Updated: Dec-11-13 6:14 am
- Realtors chart Vegas home price dip in November Updated: Dec-10-13 7:28 pm
- Fugitive in Calif. slaying held after Vegas arrest Updated: Dec-10-13 5:20 pm
- Congressional subcommittee weighs online gambling Updated: Dec-10-13 2:20 pm
- Veteran gets prison in fatal Vegas volunteer crash Updated: Dec-09-13 7:38 pm
- Train carrying coal derails in Vegas; no injuries Updated: Dec-09-13 6:35 pm
- Bail reduced for 2 in Vegas sovereign citizen case Updated: Dec-09-13 6:18 pm
LAS VEGAS - Slot manufacturer IGT says a Florida man became a multi-millionaire after hitting a slot machine jackpot at the MGM Grand hotel-casino in Las Vegas last weekend.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Presley Enterprises' new owners are promising a bold new direction for branding and marketing the Memphis icon.
LAS VEGAS - Governors from several Western states told federal officials on Thursday they are prepared to take on more responsibility for fighting wildfires.
LAS VEGAS - The father of NBA player Shabazz Muhammad has pleaded guilty in federal court and agreed to repay almost $1.7 million in restitution in a mortgage fraud case.
LAS VEGAS - A 68-year-old former paralegal who had been accused of plotting to kidnap and kill Las Vegas police officers to advance an anti-government sovereign citizen philosophy pleaded guilty Thursday to a greatly reduced misdemeanor charge, and a judge set her free.
LAS VEGAS - A 24-year-old man who was videotaped stabbing a California tourist in a Las Vegas Strip hotel elevator was sentenced Thursday to two to five years in state prison.
LAS VEGAS - On A&E's "Flipping Vegas," abandoned homes across the Las Vegas Valley get a second chance in the hands of real estate investor Scott Yancey and his interior designer wife, Amie.
RENO, Nevada - Governors in 16 states unveiled a high-tech wildlife habitat mapping project Thursday that they hope will encourage economic development across the West while protecting the region's environmental treasures - an ambitious effort that's winning praise from conservationists and the energy industry.
LAS VEGAS - A fugitive arrested in Las Vegas after a police standoff told a local judge Thursday that he fears for his safety but won't contest his transfer to Northern California to face murder and probation-violation charges in the slaying of his ex-girlfriend.
LAS VEGAS - Police say a 53-year-old man is dead after being hit by a car while crossing a street in Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS - A grand jury has indicted a man accused of killing a neighbor who annoyed him by slamming doors.
LAS VEGAS - A Nevada judge has rejected crucial state approval needed for Las Vegas to draw water from rural valleys straddling the Nevada-Utah state line and pipe it south to slake the thirst of Sin City residents and tourists.
LAS VEGAS - A Nevada judge agreed Wednesday to hear testimony in February about whether the Hells Angels is an outlaw motorcycle gang before sentencing four men who pleaded guilty in a 2008 wedding chapel brawl in Las Vegas that left six people hurt.
LAS VEGAS - An ex-convict from California pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges filed in the knifepoint abduction and sexual assault of a Las Vegas schoolgirl.
You can trust that Christmas is in good hands with Donny and Marie Osmond.
LAS VEGAS - A judge ordered a psychological assessment for a 22-year-old Las Vegas man who told police he slashed the throat of the family dog because he liked to hurt animals.
LAS VEGAS - Authorities have identified a 70-year-old man who was found shot and dead in his Las Vegas home earlier this week.
LAS VEGAS - Police say they're investigating after a person was found slumped dead over the wheel of a green minivan in a Las Vegas parking lot.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada motorists are finding holiday cheer at the gas pumps.
LAS VEGAS - A survey finds that Las Vegas-area home sales prices dipped 1.1 percent in November.
LAS VEGAS - A fugitive who surrendered to police early Tuesday after an hours-long standoff at a Las Vegas apartment had been sought in the shooting death of an ex-girlfriend three weeks earlier in Northern California, police said.
LAS VEGAS - Organizations and advocates on all sides of the online gambling debate are cheering a Congressional hearing on the state of online gambling.
LAS VEGAS - A 29-year-old military veteran was received the maximum six to 15 years in Nevada state prison for leaving the scene of a car-motorcycle crash that killed a teenage Las Vegas police volunteer.
LAS VEGAS - Crews are trying to clean up after a California-bound train loaded with coal derailed in northeast Las Vegas.
LAS VEGAS - Since more serious charges have been dropped, a Nevada judge on Monday reduced bail for a man and a woman accused during their high-profile arrests last summer of conspiring to kidnap police officers to draw attention to an anti-government sovereign citizen philosophy.