- Motion says Alamo ministries properties gutted Updated: Apr-13-14 2:04 pm
- Lawmakers: Texarkana too slow responding to audit Updated: Apr-12-14 5:41 pm
- $1M bail set in Texarkana square dancer death Updated: Apr-09-14 1:50 pm
- $6,500 reward in shooting of alligators in SW Ark. Updated: Apr-09-14 12:58 pm
- Petition calls for repeal of Texarkana tax Updated: Apr-05-14 3:34 pm
- Texarkana awarded $7,700 grant to attract business Updated: Apr-03-14 7:34 pm
- Man given 30 years for murder of Texas officer Updated: Apr-02-14 9:25 pm
- Judge orders Alamo to pay 7 abused women $525M Updated: Mar-21-14 12:34 pm
- Hitchhiker accused in Arkansas deputy's death Updated: Mar-19-14 11:37 am
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Attorneys for two men who are owed $30 million from a civil judgment against convicted evangelist Tony Alamo say properties owned by Alamo's ministry have been stripped by his followers since a federal judge ordered that the properties be sold to help pay the debt.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Two Arkansas lawmakers say they are disappointed that Texarkana officials have not done more to address problems raised in an audit of financial incentives the city paid to a developer of a new hotel-convention center and water park.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A judge has set bail at $1 million for a 65-year-old Texarkana woman accused in the December shooting death of a fellow member of a local square dancing club.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - State and federal agencies are offering a $6,500 reward for information leading to those who shot and killed two alligators in the Pond Creek National Wildlife Refuge in southwestern Arkansas.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A group of Texarkana residents is circulating a petition calling for a special election on whether to repeal of the city's 2 percent tax on restaurant and fast food purchases.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Texarkana will receive a $7,700 grant from the state to develop sites in the Maxwell Industrial Park.
ROCKWALL, Texas - A 22-year-old man has gotten a 30-year prison term after his conviction on a murder charge in the hit-and-run death of a Northeast Texas police officer last year.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - An Arkansas judge has awarded another $525 million to seven women abused by Tony Alamo after no one showed up to defend the evangelist.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A hitchhiker deliberately caused a multi-vehicle wreck that killed an Arkansas chief deputy who was driving him to a homeless shelter, a prosecutor said.