- Judge orders sale of convicted evangelist's church Updated: Mar-08-14 2:58 pm
- More than $500M awarded to Alamo abuse victims Updated: Feb-27-14 11:34 am
- Court bounces Ark. request in capital case Updated: Feb-26-14 5:31 pm
- Texarkana woman, 65, pleads innocent in slaying Updated: Feb-26-14 8:19 am
- 1 found dead after shooting in Texarkana home Updated: Feb-25-14 3:32 pm
- Texas man gets 6 life terms for sex assaults Updated: Feb-22-14 5:22 pm
- Forecasters: freezing rain, sleet due for Arklatex Updated: Feb-11-14 4:31 pm
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A federal judge has again ordered the sale of convicted evangelist Tony Alamo's church and gym in Fort Smith in order to partially satisfy a $30 million civil judgment owed by Alamo.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A circuit judge in Arkansas has awarded more than half a billion dollars in damages to seven women who were physically and sexually abused by Tony Alamo when they belonged to the evangelist's ministry.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - The 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has turned down a request from the state for a new appeal hearing over claims by an inmate from Miller County who is awaiting execution.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - A 65-year-old Texarkana woman has pleaded not guilty to capital murder in the shooting death of a fellow member of a local square dancing club.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Police in Texarkana, Arkansas, say one person has been found dead following a shooting at a home on the city's north side.
NEW BOSTON,Texas - A Northeast Texas man convicted of multiple counts of aggravated sexual assault of two young sisters has been sentenced to six life prison terms.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - The Storm Prediction Center says portions of northeastern Texas, southern Arkansas and northern Louisiana will likely see freezing rain and sleet Tuesday afternoon.