- Gordon's 26 lifts Indiana past Oakland 81-54 Updated: Dec-10-13 10:38 pm
- Gordon's 26 lifts Indiana past Oakland 81-54 Updated: Dec-10-13 9:57 pm
- IU professor helps Italian artist trace US roots Updated: Dec-09-13 10:04 am
- Preserving movie archive presents 'reel' challenge Updated: Dec-08-13 3:30 pm
- Indiana grounds North Florida 89-68 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:57 pm
- IU faculty question new legislative mandates Updated: Dec-07-13 4:06 am
- IU taps ex-ambassador to lead international school Updated: Dec-06-13 2:54 pm
- Bloomington lake refilling after dam repairs Updated: Dec-06-13 2:38 pm
- IU plans paving large lot near football stadium Updated: Dec-05-13 6:49 am
- Free meters still rake in hundreds for Bloomington Updated: Dec-04-13 10:02 am
- Indiana University removes 'black Santa' display Updated: Dec-03-13 11:58 am
- Fixing defense is Indiana's top offseason priority Updated: Dec-02-13 4:19 pm
- Indiana state park deer hunts reach 20th year Updated: Dec-02-13 11:37 am
- I-69 extension work readies ground for paving Updated: Dec-01-13 4:28 pm
- Purdue shows promise in 56-36 loss at Indiana Updated: Nov-30-13 9:25 pm
- Indiana takes Bucket with 56-36 rout of Purdue Updated: Nov-30-13 7:39 pm
- IU program teaching first-graders to play guitar Updated: Nov-30-13 1:19 pm
- IU plan would allow direct requests for FEMA aid Updated: Nov-30-13 11:52 am
- 'Medora' film tells story of southern Indiana town Updated: Nov-28-13 12:49 pm
- Hoosiers shut down Evansville shooters 77-46 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:20 pm
- Decade of work leads to new sculptures at lodge Updated: Nov-26-13 10:31 am
- Hoosiers try to focus on season finale Updated: Nov-25-13 6:09 pm
- IU research opens eyes to children's point of view Updated: Nov-24-13 4:19 pm
- S. Ind. man convicted in stepfather's slaying Updated: Nov-23-13 12:21 pm
- Bloomington craftswomen help beverages go green Updated: Nov-22-13 11:03 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon knew transferring to Indiana would invite pressure. He recognized that his last name brought extra expectations.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon scored a season-high 26 points and had the crowd chanting his name in Indiana's 81-54 rout of Oakland on Tuesday night.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Italian-born air brush and graphic design artist Simone Millo is chasing a dream.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University has 2,200 reels of classic movies that it wants to digitize and preserve indefinitely, but challenges stand in the way.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Evan Gordon scored 15 points and Yogi Ferrell had 14 points with seven assists to help Indiana rout overmatched North Florida 89-68 on Saturday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University faculty are expressing concern over legislative requirements that colleges develop road maps to degree completion and create common curricula and standards to make general education classes transferable.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A former U.S. ambassador to Poland has been named the first leader of Indiana University's School of Global and International Studies.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Dam repairs at a Bloomington lake have been completed and it is starting to refill with water more than a year after it was drained.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University officials are planning to pave a large gravel parking lot near the football stadium on the Bloomington campus.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Even though the parking meter screens flashed warnings that no payment was required, the city of Bloomington still earned hundreds of dollars from them on Thanksgiving weekend.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A bulletin board meant to provoke discussions of racial stereotypes has been removed from an Indiana University residence hall after generating outrage on social media.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Kevin Wilson spent most of the season trying to defend the indefensible.
NASHVILLE, Indiana - The deer hunts that started 20 years ago amid protests at one of Indiana's most popular state parks is a step that a state wildlife official says helped improve its ecosystem.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - Work on the next phase of Interstate 69, a 27-mile stretch between Bloomington and Crane, Indiana, is in full swing - but that doesn't mean any asphalt is being laid.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Purdue's season ended on a fitting note Saturday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Tre Roberson threw a career-high six touchdown passes, three to Shane Wynn, and the Hoosiers recaptured the Old Oaken Bucket on Saturday for the first time in three years with a 56-36 win over Purdue.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - First-graders at Templeton Elementary School are pickin' and grinnin' with the help of the IU Jacobs School of Music.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University is working on a plan that would allow it to seek federal aid to "disaster proof" its campuses without going through county officials.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The closing scene in the 82-minute documentary "Medora" had barely finished when John Werner turned to the person next to him and gave his eight-word review:
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Jeremy Hollowell scored a career-high 18 points and freshman Noah Vonleh added 13 points and 12 rebounds Tuesday, leading Indiana past Evansville 77-46.
ELLETTSVILLE, Indiana - For years, after finishing his work as a cutter at Bybee Stone Co., Tom Dixon would head to a corner of the parking lot near the Ellettsville Masonic Lodge.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana's seniors went into this season with one major goal - earning a bowl bid.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The objects on a table in a psychology lab at Indiana University are a red mound topped with a propeller and a blue stick with a ball at the end.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A southern Indiana jury has convicted a Bloomington man in the killing of his stepfather, who was found severely beaten on his bedroom floor.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A small group of women meets Thursday afternoons at the Shalom Community Center to crochet, knit or do felt work.