- Little 500 cyclist critically injured in practice Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 pm
- Bloomington mayor vetoes preserve deer hunt plan Updated: Apr-18-14 11:37 am
- IU researcher helps Italian police fight crime Updated: Apr-18-14 4:13 am
- Indiana native donates black film materials to IU Updated: Apr-18-14 4:04 am
- Actress Meryl Streep receives IU honorary degree Updated: Apr-17-14 6:58 am
- Backpacks illustrate toll of college suicides Updated: Apr-16-14 10:49 am
- Firm nears takeover of Indiana Limestone Co. Updated: Apr-15-14 1:49 pm
- Indiana agencies approve deal for new I-69 section Updated: Apr-15-14 12:41 pm
- IU psychology students mentor middle schoolers Updated: Apr-15-14 11:01 am
- Hoosiers lose starting pitcher for season Updated: Apr-14-14 1:14 pm
- IU research-to-market center plans move to Wishard Updated: Apr-14-14 5:55 am
- Roberson leads Cream past Crimson 24-14 at Indiana Updated: Apr-12-14 6:29 pm
- Work on Indiana U. gateways to begin this summer Updated: Apr-12-14 4:35 pm
- Downtown Evansville picked for new IU med school Updated: Apr-11-14 6:07 pm
- Indiana U. hiking minimum wage to $8.25 an hour Updated: Apr-10-14 6:19 pm
- Bird's son pleads to misdemeanor as part of deal Updated: Apr-10-14 5:54 pm
- IU grad Tavis Smiley receiving Hollywood star Updated: Apr-09-14 5:46 am
- Musicians gather in S. Indiana town to perform Updated: Apr-06-14 2:55 pm
- Manufacturers help drive recycling bill to passage Updated: Apr-06-14 10:49 am
- Near tragedy creates emotional moments at Indiana Updated: Apr-05-14 7:32 pm
- S. Indiana treasurer faces credit card questions Updated: Apr-05-14 4:50 pm
- IU alum, actor says don't follow set career path Updated: Apr-05-14 1:35 pm
- IU's Hilltop garden gets redesign, new features Updated: Apr-04-14 12:47 pm
- Centennial of Indiana author's birth celebrated Updated: Apr-04-14 4:02 am
- Team studying differences among Indiana deer Updated: Mar-31-14 11:25 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana University nursing student has been hospitalized after her bicycle crashed during practice for the Little 500.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The mayor of Bloomington has vetoed an ordinance that would allow sharpshooters to thin the deer heard at a city nature preserve.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana University researcher is helping Italian police fight crime by analyzing the patterns of mobile phone calls.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana native who became an advocate for black filmmakers has donated a large collection of materials from the Black Filmmakers Hall of Fame to an Indiana University film center.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Actress Meryl Streep can add an honorary doctoral degree from Indiana University to her collection that includes three Academy Awards.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The Indiana University Arboretum was speckled with backpacks of all sizes and colors Tuesday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An investment firm is poised to take over a financially troubled southern Indiana company that supplied limestone to the Empire State Building, the Pentagon and other iconic buildings.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana officials have approved a deal with the private company that will finance and build the new section of Interstate 69 between Bloomington and Martinsville.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - When they snapped on plastic gloves to hold a real human brain last week, Bloomington Project School students said they weren't even nervous.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana pitcher Kyle Hart will miss the rest of this season because he needs Tommy John surgery.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A center that helps Indiana University researchers work with businesses to bring their discoveries to market is planning a move in Indianapolis.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Work is scheduled to begin this summer on three new gateways to the Indiana University campus.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University's new $70 million medical school campus will be built in downtown Evansville, IU trustees decided Friday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University will raise the minimum wage for its employees by $1 to $8.25 an hour beginning July 1, the school announced Thursday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The son of basketball great Larry Bird has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of criminal recklessness as part of a plea deal.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University graduate and Kokomo-area native Tavis Smiley is set to get a star on Hollywood's acclaimed Walk of Fame.
STINESVILLE, Indiana - STINESVILLE - Every month or two, on a Saturday night, Stinesville's step-back-in-time general store undergoes a transformation. A hundred cushioned chairs emerge from storage and are placed around the room, all facing the center of the 120-year-old mercantile. They cart in stage lights and a soundboard, then arrange some bar stools in the center of the room amid sparsely stocked pantry shelves, toys from yesteryear, rusty metal advertising signs, a lit-up Coca-Cola wall clock and two fading Quarry Lad letter jackets displayed on hangars.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A state lawmaker who co-authored legislation setting a goal for Indiana to eventually recycle at least half of its municipal waste says the state's manufacturing industry was a key to the bill's passage this year.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana receiver Isaac Griffith kept his composure as long as possible Saturday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Southern Indiana prosecutors are seeking a special prosecutor to investigate allegations that the county's treasurer made questionable credit card charges during trips to Indianapolis.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Arian Moayed has heard it before.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The campus garden of Hilltop Garden and Nature Center is receiving a redesign that incorporates principles of permaculture.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The life of a Bloomington native who wrote a bestselling novel set in a fictitious Indiana county is being celebrated this month.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - It looks like it's not just city mice and country mice that are different.