- Research: Fawns born in city have better chance of surviving Updated: Feb-12-16 5:05 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - City living agrees with young deer, according to research from Ball State University.
- Man pleads guilty to raping Indiana University student Updated: Feb-12-16 4:01 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indianapolis man has pleaded guilty to breaking into an apartment shared by Indiana University students and raping one of them while holding a gun to her head.
- No. 4 Iowa fights back but comes up short 85-78 at Indiana Updated: Feb-12-16 12:59 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Iowa coach Fran McCaffery needed his team to be better Thursday night.
- Hoosiers use late surge to upset No. 4 Hawkeyes 85-78 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:41 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana's Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell wanted the ball Thursday night.
- Indiana News Digest Updated: Feb-12-16 12:00 am
Here's a look at AP's Indiana news coverage at 12 a.m.
- Hoosiers name former player Mark Hagen defensive line coach Updated: Feb-10-16 6:04 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Former Indiana linebacker Mark Hagen has returned to his alma mater as defensive line/
- Indiana U. investigating 2 Bloomington mumps cases Updated: Feb-10-16 3:35 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University is investigating two confirmed cases of mumps on the Bloomington campus that so far appear unconnected.
- Former NYC Ballet principal dancer Violette Verdy, 82, dies Updated: Feb-09-16 7:16 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Violette Verdy, principal dancer for New York City Ballet for 20 years and former artistic director of the Paris Opera Ballet and Boston Ballet, has died, the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music announced. She was 82.
- Judge approves mental health evaluation for ex-IU student Updated: Feb-09-16 8:22 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A judge has approved a mental health evaluation for a former Indiana University student who allegedly attacked a Muslim woman.
- Indiana announces defensive line coach will not return Updated: Feb-08-16 6:57 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana coach Kevin Wilson announced Monday that defensive line coach Larry McDaniel will not return next season.
- Bloomington hospital upgrading neonatal intensive care unit Updated: Feb-08-16 1:35 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital is upgrading its special-care nursery in an effort to help smaller premature babies.
- IU associate dean on leave amid sex misconduct allegations Updated: Feb-05-16 7:08 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University has placed its associate dean of students on administrative leave amid allegations he sexually assaulted a woman in Texas during a December conference.
- Hoosiers have 2 quarterbacks ready to replace Sudfeld Updated: Feb-03-16 4:15 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - With record-setting Nate Sudfeld graduating, Indiana coach Kevin Wilson needed to find a quarterback who could play right away and another he could groom one for the future.
- Celebration of literature opens Black History Month Updated: Feb-03-16 1:18 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Kim Smith doesn't like public speaking.
- Judge says Spierer search warrants must remain sealed Updated: Feb-02-16 1:04 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A judge says information regarding search warrants connected to the 2011 disappearance of an Indiana University student need to remain sealed so the investigation won't be compromised.
- Body of missing Bloomington man found Updated: Feb-01-16 8:25 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The body of a 44-year-old Bloomington man who's been missing for several weeks has been found.
- IU students question school accepting Koch foundation grant Updated: Feb-01-16 8:18 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Some Indiana University students are questioning a $210,000 research grant a professor has accepted from a foundation tied to the conservative billionaire Koch brothers.
- New IU pilot project to address dual-credit teaching Updated: Feb-01-16 8:07 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University is starting a pilot program that could make it easier for high schools to offer dual credit courses when a new state requirement starts next year.
- Experiments aim to find best way to heat greenhouses Updated: Jan-27-16 5:00 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The power to heat a greenhouse can come from compost and ultimately can help sustain people everywhere, summer and winter.
- No. 25 Indiana keeps it simple in 89-57 rout of Northwestern Updated: Jan-23-16 3:41 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana coach Tom Crean has simplified his game plan.
- Indiana offensive lineman Dan Feeney will bypass NFL draft Updated: Jan-18-16 6:21 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Offensive lineman Dan Feeney said Monday he will skip the NFL draft and return to Indiana next season.
- Former Hoosier Todd Jadlow finding purpose in life Updated: Jan-18-16 1:55 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - With his foot on the gas pedal and his eyes on the horizon, Todd Jadlow barreled down State Highway 10 in Kansas and drove himself straight to hell.
- Indiana University gets $5M to lead cybersecurity center Updated: Jan-18-16 4:01 am
BLOOMINGTON - Indiana University's Bloomington campus soon will get an opportunity to lead a group of institutions to solve cybersecurity issues after it received a $5 million grant from the National Science Foundation.
- 145-acre solar farm planned at southern Indiana's Crane base Updated: Jan-16-16 10:38 am
CRANE, Indiana - Duke Energy plans to build a solar energy farm covering 145 acres at southwestern Indiana's Crane Naval Surface Warfare Center.
- Indiana women roll to 81-65 win over No. 18 Michigan State Updated: Jan-13-16 9:38 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Tyra Buss scored 24 points, Amanda Cahill and Karlee McBride added 17 each and Indiana rolled to an 81-65 win over No. 18 Michigan State on Wednesday night.