- Indiana WR Griffith arrested for driving while intoxicated Updated: May-24-15 12:44 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana wide receiver Isaac Griffith is out of jail after being arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Defense wants to move IU student's beating death case Updated: May-23-15 12:24 pm
NASHVILLE, Indiana - The defense attorney for a man charged with fatally beating an Indiana University student wants to have the trial moved to a different county.
- Group seeks donations to help pay for summer food program Updated: May-21-15 10:10 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - For about one-third of local schoolchildren, summer vacation isn't just a break from classes and homework.
- IU-Bloomington may freeze undergraduate in-state tuition Updated: May-20-15 6:31 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University President Michael McRobbie has recommended freezing undergraduate tuition rates for the next two years for Indiana residents attending the main campus in Bloomington, the school announced Wednesday.
- Indiana details possible routes for final segment of I-69 Updated: May-20-15 6:04 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State highway officials planning the final leg of the Evansville-to-Indianapolis Interstate 69 extension have released details of 14 possible routes they're considering that would either cut across Indianapolis' south side or adjacent suburban counties.
- Father, son sentenced to prison for roles in concrete scam Updated: May-20-15 5:48 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A southern Indiana father and son each must serve at least one year in prison for their roles in a concrete project scam that bilked more than $440,000 from the city of Bloomington.
- Students take new writing tact building stories with Legos Updated: May-20-15 9:14 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - What would happen if your cat ran away and ended up in a haunted house? That's the question Edgewood Intermediate School third-graders have been pondering lately.
- 'Well-dressed' suspect in thefts arrested in Bloomington Updated: May-19-15 8:10 pm
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana - A man who earned the admiration of Indiana law enforcement for his perceived dapper dress has been arrested for theft.
- Indiana University dean anticipates budget shortfall Updated: May-19-15 4:50 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Indiana will have a budget shortfall between $4 million and $8 million for the 2015-2016 academic year, which could cause mean a hiring freeze, fewer graduate course offerings and the elimination of certain operating units, according to an official with the college.
- Bloomington prepares for game day traffic near new hospital Updated: May-18-15 3:27 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Plans to build a new hospital and academic health center at Indiana University have raised concerns about traffic on Hoosier football and basketball game days.
- Indiana Limestone Co. back on solid ground after bankruptcy Updated: May-16-15 5:22 pm
OOLITIC, Indiana - A southern Indiana limestone supplier known for furnishing the Empire State Building and the Pentagon's facades is back on solid ground a year after filing for bankruptcy protection.
- More Indiana cities offer transgender health benefits Updated: May-15-15 7:43 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An initiative by the city of Bloomington has led to municipal employees in more than 30 Indiana cities and towns gaining access to transgender-inclusive health care benefits.
- Indiana dismisses Davis, Mosquera-Pera after pot incident Updated: May-14-15 6:41 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana dismissed sophomore Devin Davis and senior Hanner Mosquera-Perea on Thursday, cutting two of the players whose off-court problems have led to a series of embarrassing headlines for the storied program.
- Indiana University worker charged with child pornography possession Updated: May-14-15 1:10 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A 32-year-old Indiana University employee is facing a preliminary charge of felony possession of child pornography after police say at least 30 inappropriate images were found on his university-issued laptop.
- Police: Indiana University employee had child pornography Updated: May-14-15 8:04 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Police say an Indiana University employee downloaded child pornography onto a school-issued laptop.
- $21 million renovation underway at IU's Franklin Hall Updated: May-13-15 10:16 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A major renovation is underway on one of the oldest buildings at Indiana University.
- Wife of Indiana judge charged with sending him threats Updated: May-12-15 5:28 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The wife of an Indiana Court of Appeals judge is accused of sending her husband threatening messages in a scheme to make it appear that their son-in-law was terrorizing the family.
- Indiana suspends Davis after marijuana possession citation Updated: May-12-15 3:45 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana sophomore basketball player Devin Davis has been suspended from all team activities after being cited for marijuana possession.
- New Bloomington hotels embrace urban, new-age styles Updated: May-11-15 9:37 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - As Bloomington's downtown housing market spent the past decade growing taller and more fashionable, its hotel industry has done the same.
- Slain IU student's family receives her diploma in ceremony Updated: May-09-15 6:50 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The family of an Indiana University senior found slain last month in a rural area has received her diploma during a private ceremony on the Bloomington campus.
- Volunteers work to save century-old Bloomington parsonage Updated: May-08-15 8:41 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Bethel AME Church had a demolition permit in one hand and the funds to do it in the other. The 1910 cottage located immediately north of the church had been home to pastors for decades until it fell into disrepair and went unrented for more than 15 years.
- Funeral services Saturday for slain IU student Hannah Wilson Updated: May-02-15 5:07 pm
FISHERS, Indiana - Mourners are gathering for the funeral of a slain Indiana University student just over a week after her body was found in a rural area.
- Little-used freshman center decides to transfer from Indiana Updated: May-01-15 7:42 pm
- Bloomington fire agency gets first female chief officer Updated: May-01-15 8:08 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The Bloomington Fire Department has promoted a woman to become its first female chief officer in its 115-year history.
- Teacher applies problem-solving skills to film class Updated: Apr-29-15 9:19 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Harmony School digital media arts teacher Mark Bell said his new film production class involves more than rote memorization and film practice.