- Funeral services Saturday for slain IU student Hannah Wilson Updated: May-02-15 5:07 pm
FISHERS, Indiana - Mourners are gathering for the funeral of a slain Indiana University student just over a week after her body was found in a rural area.
- Little-used freshman center decides to transfer from Indiana Updated: May-01-15 7:42 pm
- Bloomington fire agency gets first female chief officer Updated: May-01-15 8:08 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The Bloomington Fire Department has promoted a woman to become its first female chief officer in its 115-year history.
- Teacher applies problem-solving skills to film class Updated: Apr-29-15 9:19 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Harmony School digital media arts teacher Mark Bell said his new film production class involves more than rote memorization and film practice.
- Man formally charged with murder of Indiana student Updated: Apr-27-15 4:49 pm
NASHVILLE, Indiana - An Indiana man with a history of violence against women had claw marks on his arms, and police found blood and hair in his vehicle after discovering his cellphone next to the body of an Indiana University senior, according to court documents released Monday.
- Indiana point guard set to return for final college season Updated: Apr-26-15 7:38 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana point guard Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell will return to school for his senior season.
- Man charged in student's death has record of violence Updated: Apr-26-15 6:58 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A southern Indiana man facing a preliminary charge of murder in the slaying of an Indiana University student has been accused of acting violently toward women in the past.
- Indiana G Ferrell returning for his senior season Updated: Apr-26-15 6:20 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana guard and leading scorer Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell says he'll return for his senior season.
- Hundreds gather for 2 vigils honoring slain IU student Updated: Apr-25-15 7:59 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Hundreds of people gathered in two Indiana cities for vigils honoring an Indiana University student who was found beaten to death.
- Autopsy: Indiana University student died from head injuries Updated: Apr-25-15 7:56 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A coroner said Saturday that an Indiana University student found dead in a rural area hours before she was reported missing had been fatally beaten in the head with an unknown weapon.
- Indiana's Ferrell postpones NBA draft announcement Updated: Apr-25-15 7:22 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana guard Kevin "Yogi" Ferrell has postponed his announcement on whether he'll enter the NBA draft, citing the killing of a fellow Indiana University student.
- Stormy forecast forces postponement of Little 500 Updated: Apr-24-15 9:28 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University has postponed the Little 500, citing forecasts of foul weather during the upcoming weekend.
- Indianapolis company donates 6 impressionist paintings to IU Updated: Apr-24-15 4:10 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indianapolis-based company has donated six paintings by famed Indiana-born impressionist T.C. Steele to Indiana University.
- Blackmon Jr. decides to return for another year at Indiana Updated: Apr-23-15 4:42 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana guard James Blackmon Jr. has decided not to enter the NBA draft this season.
- Flooding forces closure of Monroe County court system Updated: Apr-23-15 8:07 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A maintenance issue at Zietlow Justice Center has caused extensive flooding and forced the Monroe County court system to remain closed for the rest of the week.
- Police identify 4-year-old boy who drowned in Indiana pond Updated: Apr-23-15 7:22 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Police have identified a 4-year-old boy who they say drowned in a pond near the border of Monroe and Lawrence counties.
- Coats says Iran, deficit priorities before Senate retirement Updated: Apr-21-15 11:10 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - There are two things U.S. Sen. Dan Coats would like to see his U.S. Senate colleagues address before he retires: dealing with deficit spending and having a role in the Iran nuclear agreement.
- Indiana suspends DL Green after arrest for slapping woman Updated: Apr-20-15 1:10 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana has suspended redshirt junior defensive lineman Ralph Green III following his arrest on a preliminary misdemeanor battery charge after allegedly slapping a 20-year-old woman in the face.
- Late TD gives Crimson 13-10 win in Indiana's spring game Updated: Apr-18-15 6:05 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana quarterback Zander Diamont is growing up.
- Angst over ISTEP continues as 2nd testing round approaches Updated: Apr-18-15 12:05 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana schools are preparing to administer the second round of ISTEP+ testing this month, but lingering concerns over changes to the test continue to roil many districts.
- Elkhart newspaper takes top honors in IAPME contest Updated: Apr-17-15 9:47 pm
INDIANPOLIS, Indiana - Anne Christnovich, Tim Vandenack, Sarah Welliver and the staff of The Elkhart Truth won top honors at the Indiana Associated Press Media Editors' awards ceremony Friday for their coverage of the five-year aftermath of the Great Recession.
- Indiana U, IU Health to partner on new Bloomington complex Updated: Apr-16-15 3:46 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University and IU Health have reached an agreement for a new academic health campus in Bloomington that includes a new home for a local hospital.
- Artist helps students bring auditorium walls to life Updated: Apr-15-15 9:19 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An auditorium sits just inside the front doors of Tri-North Middle School.
- IU to mark Ernie Pyle's death with moment of silence Updated: Apr-15-15 3:56 am
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University is planning a moment of silence to mark the 70th anniversary of the death of celebrated World War II correspondent Ernie Pyle.
- Indiana, Virginia agree to 2-game football series Updated: Apr-14-15 7:30 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana and Virginia have agreed to a two-game series to be played in 2017 and 2018.