- Nebraska holds off Indiana's charge for 70-60 win Updated: Mar-05-14 9:17 pm
- Relaxed rules on morning-after pill raise concerns Updated: Mar-05-14 10:31 am
- Indiana U. prof to join Inventors Hall of Fame Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 am
- Event to renew interest in art of letter writing Updated: Mar-03-14 9:38 am
- Bloomington library offering letter writing course Updated: Mar-03-14 7:26 am
- Short-handed Indiana beats No. 22 Ohio State 72-64 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:23 pm
- Short-handed Indiana beats No. 22 Ohio State 72-64 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:07 pm
- Rural recycling centers have trouble breaking even Updated: Mar-02-14 3:55 pm
- Indiana's top rebounder out with foot injury Updated: Mar-02-14 3:53 pm
- Council hopes historic value nixes IU land swap Updated: Mar-02-14 4:04 am
- New home for Monroe County archives dating to 1898 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:19 pm
- Deer hunt proposed for Bloomington nature preserve Updated: Feb-28-14 2:01 pm
- Sheehey sends Indiana past No. 20 Iowa, 93-86 Updated: Feb-28-14 1:14 am
- IU professor hopes to take students to Cuba Updated: Feb-27-14 10:01 am
- Indiana University reports potential data exposure Updated: Feb-25-14 6:27 pm
- Indiana Limestone Co. closing shop, idling 166 Updated: Feb-25-14 3:34 pm
- Group brings music of the world into schools Updated: Feb-25-14 9:59 am
- Indiana U. giving honorary degree to actor Streep Updated: Feb-25-14 4:08 am
- 2 workers shocked after contact with power line Updated: Feb-24-14 6:16 pm
- Bloomington adds craft brewers, has room for more Updated: Feb-23-14 4:53 pm
- IU scientists worry about drop in science funding Updated: Feb-22-14 3:07 pm
- Indiana says Assembly Hall 'fully operational' Updated: Feb-22-14 1:56 pm
- IU prof to set up math research center in Russia Updated: Feb-21-14 4:07 am
- Monroe Co. agency finds niche helping pet owners Updated: Feb-20-14 11:47 am
- Ind. favors Dutch-led team for next I-69 section Updated: Feb-19-14 7:49 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Walter Pitchford and Shavon Shields each scored 17 points Wednesday, and Nebraska's defense held off Indiana's second-half rally for a 70-60 victory.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The Food and Drug Administration has decided that generic versions of the morning-after contraceptive Plan B can now be sold over the counter to girls of any age, but at least one Bloomington pharmacist says he will not sell Plan B, or a generic version of Plan B, to girls as young as 11 or 12.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University says one of its faculty members will be inducted into National Inventors Hall of Fame.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - When Dorothy Dugdale was growing up in Indianapolis, her father - as head of the mortgage department for a life insurance company - was forced to travel a great deal.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - People can learn how to replace or supplement their email with old-fashioned letters at an upcoming event in Bloomington.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Ohio State looked dazed and confused.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Tom Crean challenged Indiana's players to make up for the loss of his top NBA prospect Sunday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - There's no money to be made in the world of rural recycling.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A foot injury will keep Indiana's Noah Vonleh out of Sunday's game against No. 22 Ohio State.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Bloomington leaders concerned about a proposed land swap that could lead to the demolition of six houses hope a new historic designation persuades Indiana University to reconsider the plan.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Books on books on books. That's what the first floor of the North Showers Government Center looked like not too long ago when about five rooms were filled with Monroe County's oldest records.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An overabundance of deer in a Bloomington nature preserve has a city councilman proposing that sharpshooters be called in to thin the herd.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The signs held high in the Indiana student section during pregame introductions were appropriate: "You rank 'em, we beat 'em."
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - More than nine years ago, Indiana University professor Dennis Conway had prepared a class to visit the "rich, old island" of Cuba.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - The names, addresses and Social Security numbers of approximately 146,000 students and recent graduates of seven Indiana University campuses may have been inadvertently exposed, the university said Tuesday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - A southern Indiana company that supplied limestone to the Empire State Building, the Pentagon and other iconic buildings is going out of business and laying off its 166 workers.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Wearing bright orange and maroon costumes, white ornaments in their hair and bells on their ankles, Kalapriya, an Indian dance group from Chicago, danced across the stage of Edgewood Primary School last Wednesday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Indiana University has announced actress Meryl Streep will receive an honorary doctoral degree during an April visit to the Bloomington campus.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Authorities say two contractors working for Duke Energy have been seriously injured after coming into contact with a high-voltage power line near Bloomington.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Craft beer lovers who appreciate a freshly pulled pint must feel like their mugs are about to run over. But when it comes to locally brewed beer, nobody knows the Bloomington area's limit.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Kuang He's future is tied to science; it's a future that's anything but certain.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Modifications to Assembly Hall have been completed ahead of schedule and the basketball arena is now "fully functional."
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - An Indiana University professor who formerly taught high school math in Russia has been awarded $2.7 million to establish a new mathematics laboratory in Russia.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Unlike some pet service organizations in Bloomington, the Monroe County Humane Association does not, for the most part, provide direct services to animals.
INDIANAPOLIS - An Indiana finance board tentatively chose a Dutch-led team Wednesday to design, build, finance and privately operate a 21-mile section of the Interstate 69 extension between Bloomington and Martinsville that is expected to cost $325 million.