- Wiggins, Froome missing for Team Sky at Giro Updated: Apr-24-14 11:13 am
- 'Class of 92' reunited to stabilize Man United Updated: Apr-23-14 4:40 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP Global Football 10 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:18 am
- David Moyes statement after Man United firing Updated: Apr-23-14 8:11 am
- Giggs returns to center stage at Man United Updated: Apr-22-14 2:12 pm
- David Moyes out as Manchester United manager Updated: Apr-22-14 1:36 pm
- Major milestones in Moyes' tumultuous reign Updated: Apr-22-14 12:04 pm
- 5 potential replacements for Moyes at Man United Updated: Apr-22-14 6:17 am
- Moyes lacked the gravitas to be Man United manager Updated: Apr-22-14 4:57 am
- Man City beats West Brom 3-1, boosts title hopes Updated: Apr-21-14 5:54 pm
- Quigg stops Munyai to keep WBA super-bantam title Updated: Apr-19-14 7:15 pm
- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- City's title hopes hit with 2-2 draw vs Sunderland Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP football poll Updated: Apr-15-14 11:23 am
- Toure set to miss half of Man City's final 6 games Updated: Apr-15-14 8:26 am
- United losing luster on Europe's biggest stage Updated: Apr-10-14 2:36 pm
- United losing luster on Europe's biggest stage Updated: Apr-10-14 9:20 am
- Wembley becoming 2nd home for surprising Wigan Updated: Apr-09-14 2:24 pm
- 5 Ivory Coast players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:13 am
- Man City beats Southampton 4-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 10:38 am
- Rooney doubtful for Bayern game with toe injury Updated: Apr-04-14 5:57 pm
- Bayern held 1-1 by Man United in Champions League Updated: Apr-01-14 6:37 pm
- Guardiola proves a safer pair of hands than Moyes Updated: Mar-31-14 2:00 pm
- Rooney double powers United to 4-1 win over Villa Updated: Mar-29-14 12:48 pm
- Anti-Moyes banner to fly over Old Trafford Updated: Mar-28-14 2:18 pm
MANCHESTER, England - This year's Giro d'Italia will be missing two of cycling's biggest names after Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome, the last two winners of the Tour de France, were left out of Team Sky's nine-man lineup for the May 9-June 1 race.
LONDON - Manchester United has brought the "Class of 92" back together.
Marco Monteverde, News Corp. Australia
MANCHESTER, England - Statement released by David Moyes on Wednesday, a day after being fired by Manchester United after less than a season in charge.
MANCHESTER, England - It's some feat to turn one of the world's most storied and valuable sports brands into a mere also-ran in the space of 10 months.
MANCHESTER, England - From embarrassing defeats to a critical plane banner and taunts from a spectator dressed as the Grim Reaper, it was a tumultuous 10-month reign for David Moyes as Manchester United manager.
MANCHESTER, England - A look at five potential full-time replacements for David Moyes as Manchester United manager after his firing on Tuesday:
MANCHESTER, England - When Manchester United overlooked Jose Mourinho and chose David Moyes to be the successor to Alex Ferguson, the club gambled on a manager without a winning mentality, experience of European football, and with no trophies on his resume.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City stayed alive in the English Premier League title race by beating West Bromwich Albion 3-1 thanks to first-half goals by three Argentines on Monday.
MANCHESTER, England - Scott Quigg of Britain retained his WBA super-bantamweight title by stopping substitute Tshifhiwa Munyai of South Africa in the second round on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's hopes of winning the Premier League took a big hit with a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Sunderland on Wednesday, with the title chasers needing an 88th-minute goal from Samir Nasri to earn a point.
LONDON - Mark Rodden, Eurosport, France
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City could be without midfielder Yaya Toure for three of the team's final six Premier League games.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United has just about faded into European soccer irrelevance.
MANCHESTER, England - As Manchester United waved goodbye to the Champions League for almost certainly 18 months at least, the reality is dawning on England's biggest club of the last 20 years that it has now sunk to second-tier status in European football.
WIGAN, England - Entry signs on roads approaching the town center are adorned with the word "Believe." Paving stones in the town's busy high streets have been painted blue in the team's colors and decorated with messages of support.
Ivory Coast will stick with its tried and trusted veterans and only a few young players at the World Cup.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City kept the destiny of the Premier League title in its hands by beating Southampton 4-1 on Saturday, with the visitors' defeat further marred by a serious-looking injury to England striker Jay Rodriguez.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has been ruled out of Saturday's Premier League game against Newcastle with a toe injury, and is doubtful for the Champions League return leg against Bayern Munich next week.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United confounded grim pre-game predictions by drawing 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal on Tuesday, with Bastian Schweinsteiger equalizing for the holders before being sent off.
MANCHESTER, England - As David Moyes lurches from one setback to another in his troubled first season at Old Trafford, Manchester United's hierarchy may well be casting envious glances at Bayern Munich to discover just how smooth managerial transition can be.
MANCHESTER, England - Wayne Rooney scored twice as Manchester United came from behind to beat Aston Villa 4-1 in the Premier League on Saturday as fans came out in support of struggling manager David Moyes at Old Trafford.
MANCHESTER, England - A plane carrying a banner calling for Manchester United manager David Moyes' departure is set to fly over Old Trafford at the start of Saturday's Premier League match against Aston Villa.