- West Brom inflicts Man United's 3rd straight loss in EPL Updated: May-02-15 3:23 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jonas Olsson gave West Bromwich Albion a 1-0 victory at Manchester United on Saturday that should ensure the team stays in the English Premier League.
- Chelsea on the brink of clinching Premier League title Updated: Apr-30-15 6:03 am
MANCHESTER, England - By mixing attacking verve with defensive resilience, Chelsea has been a class apart in the Premier League and can win the title Sunday with three games to spare.
- Man City set for upheaval after season of struggles Updated: Apr-29-15 4:02 am
MANCHESTER, England - Proof of the struggles at Manchester City this season arrived when the Premier League's team of the year was announced on Sunday.
- Bournemouth: From the brink of closing to the Premier League Updated: Apr-28-15 10:16 am
BOURNEMOUTH, England - In this seaside town better known for its pier and pensioners than sports, the decades of fighting just to ensure its professional soccer club still exists have paid off. For the first time in its 116-year history, AFC Bournemouth will be playing in England's topflight next season.
- Man City leaves it late to beat Aston Villa 3-2 in EPL Updated: Apr-25-15 4:08 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Fernandinho volleyed in an 89th-minute winner as Manchester City survived throwing away a two-goal lead to beat Aston Villa 3-2 and cement a place in the English Premier League's top four for the soon-to-be-deposed champions.
- Man United defender Smalling extends contract to 2019 Updated: Apr-21-15 10:18 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United says defender Chris Smalling has signed a new contract to keep him at the club until 2019.
- UK's Manchester Airport disrupted after report of drone Updated: Apr-20-15 11:41 am
LONDON - Flights have been briefly disrupted at Britain's Manchester Airport after reports of a drone in the area.
- Man City gives Silva the all-clear, says no broken bones Updated: Apr-20-15 6:00 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City says playmaker David Silva did not fracture any bones in Sunday's Premier League victory over West Ham.
- Manchester City beats West Ham 2-0; Silva hospitalized Updated: Apr-19-15 3:26 pm
MANCHESTER, England - A bizarre own goal from West Ham's James Collins helped Manchester City back to winning ways in the Premier League but its 2-0 victory on Sunday was overshadowed by what appeared to be a serious injury to David Silva.
- Hazard sends Chelsea 10 points clear by clinching United win Updated: Apr-18-15 4:18 pm
LONDON - Eden Hazard propelled Chelsea closer to its first English Premier League title in five years on Saturday by clinching a 1-0 victory over Manchester United that established a 10-point lead.
- Rooney may play as holding midfielder for United vs Chelsea Updated: Apr-17-15 1:00 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Wayne Rooney's successful stint as Manchester United's main striker is set to be cut short, with the England captain likely to drop back and play as a holding midfielder in Saturday's Premier League game against Chelsea to solve an injury crisis.
- Study: Mario Balotelli heavily targeted on social media Updated: Apr-17-15 10:44 am
When Mario Balotelli poked fun at Manchester United on Twitter during the team's surprising 5-3 loss to Leicester in the Premier League, the Liverpool striker would have expected some disgruntled replies.
- City says injured Kompany could be out for the season Updated: Apr-17-15 8:48 am
- Barca, Chelsea, United playing in summer tournament in US Updated: Apr-15-15 12:02 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Barcelona, Chelsea and Manchester United are among the 10 teams that will take part in the International Champions Cup in the United States this summer.
- United ends recent derby pain with 4-2 win over City Updated: Apr-12-15 3:44 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United ended two years of hurt on derby day by dismantling Manchester City in a 4-2 win in the Premier League on Sunday, underlining the reversal in fortunes of the local rivals this season.
- Manchester derby loses luster with title out of reach Updated: Apr-10-15 12:00 pm
MANCHESTER, England - It's been more than a decade since a Manchester derby in the Premier League had so little relevance to the title race.
- Ex-Man United captain Keane faces trial on road-rage charge Updated: Apr-08-15 7:03 am
MANCHESTER, England - Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane will stand trial in June after denying being aggressive toward a taxi driver during an alleged road-rage incident.