- Arsenal's momentum halted by Everton; Fulham wins Updated: Dec-08-13 4:14 pm
- Arsenal's momentum halted by Everton; Fulham wins Updated: Dec-08-13 3:12 pm
- Man United slumps to 1-0 loss to Newcastle Updated: Dec-07-13 10:50 am
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- Moyes expects mixed reception from Everton fans Updated: Dec-03-13 1:17 pm
- Return of Kompany set to boost Man City Updated: Dec-03-13 8:54 am
- Man City beats Swansea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-01-13 1:50 pm
- Giggs showing no signs of decline at 40 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:02 am
- Police charge 3 men after alleged hacking at FA Updated: Nov-29-13 5:15 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- City beats Plzen 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:17 pm
- Real, Man United, PSG advance in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:11 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP football poll Updated: Nov-26-13 11:26 am
- Bayern Munich wants 1st place in Group D Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 am
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- Froch retains super-middleweight titles Updated: Nov-23-13 10:42 pm
- Quigg retains WBA super-bantamweight title Updated: Nov-23-13 5:24 pm
- Carrick signs new deal with Man United Updated: Nov-22-13 6:00 am
- Vidic released from hospital following concussion Updated: Nov-11-13 12:09 pm
- Arsenal undone by Van Persie as United wins 1-0 Updated: Nov-10-13 4:11 pm
- Vidic hospitalized with head injury Updated: Nov-10-13 3:26 pm
- Manchester City without injured Silva, Kompany Updated: Nov-08-13 9:59 am
- Hodgson calls up 3 from high-flying Southampton Updated: Nov-07-13 7:09 pm
- Deschamps snaps after repeated questions on Evra Updated: Nov-07-13 9:42 am
- 5 thoughts from Champions League games Updated: Nov-06-13 6:48 pm
LONDON - First-place Arsenal lost momentum in the Premier League Sunday, allowing a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton, while Fulham beat Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
LONDON - Arsenal's Premier League momentum was halted when the Gunners allowed a late equalizer in a 1-1 draw with Everton on Sunday, while Fulham ended its losing streak by beating Aston Villa to give new manager Rene Meulensteen his first victory.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United slumped to back-to-back home defeats in the Premier League for the first time in 11 years by losing 1-0 to Newcastle on Saturday, deepening the troubles facing the champions in David Moyes' first season in charge.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes is expecting a "mixed" reception from Everton fans on Wednesday when he faces the club he served for 11 years for the first time since becoming Manchester United manager.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is set to return from two months out with a thigh injury in the English Premier League match at West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Samir Nasri scored twice as Manchester City maintained its 100 percent home record and moved to third place in the Premier League with a 3-0 win over Swansea on Sunday.
MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs' path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester.
LONDON - Manchester police say three men, including a senior referee, have been charged following allegations of computer hacking and sharing private information at the English Football Association.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's prolific strike force bailed out its vulnerable defense in a 4-2 win over Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday that kept alive the English team's hopes of topping Group D in the Champions League.
LONDON - Nine-time winner Real Madrid qualified for the Champions League's last 16 alongside Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday, while Juventus kept alive its chances of reaching the knockout stages.
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's AP global football poll:
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich and Manchester City have already qualified for the knockout stage from Group D, leaving CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen to fight for third place and a slot in the Europa League.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
MANCHESTER, England - Carl Froch recovered from a first-round knockdown to retain his WBA and IBF super-middleweight titles with a ninth-round technical knockout of George Groves in an engrossing fight on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Scott Quigg retained his WBA super-bantamweight title with a second-round knockout of Diego Silva of Argentina on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - England midfielder Michael Carrick has extended his contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until June 2015 with an option of a further year.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United captain Nemanja was briefly hospitalized after being concussed during Sunday's Premier League game against Arsenal.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes has been waiting for a signature victory to kickstart his short, erratic tenure at Manchester United.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has been hospitalized after sustaining a sickening-looking head injury in a collision with goalkeeper David de Gea during Sunday's 1-0 win over Arsenal.
LONDON - England coach Roy Hodgson has recognized Southampton's strong start to the season by calling up three players from the south-coast club for friendlies, including two who have never played for their country.
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps lost his calm in a media conference Thursday when asked repeatedly about Patrice Evra's inclusion in his squad for the upcoming World Cup playoff against Urkaine.
In the fourth round of matches in the Champions League group stage, title holder Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona became the first teams to qualify for the knockout phase. Here are 5 thoughts to chew on from this week's matches: