- Quigg stops Munyai to keep WBA super-bantam title Updated: Apr-19-14 7:15 pm
- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Real Madrid wins 19th Copa del Rey title Updated: Apr-16-14 7:42 pm
- City's title hopes hit with 2-2 draw vs Sunderland Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- Quotes from voters in this week's AP football poll Updated: Apr-15-14 11:23 am
- Toure set to miss half of Man City's final 6 games Updated: Apr-15-14 8:26 am
- United losing luster on Europe's biggest stage Updated: Apr-10-14 2:36 pm
- United losing luster on Europe's biggest stage Updated: Apr-10-14 9:20 am
- Wembley becoming 2nd home for surprising Wigan Updated: Apr-09-14 2:24 pm
- 5 Ivory Coast players to watch at the World Cup Updated: Apr-09-14 5:13 am
- Man City beats Southampton 4-1 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 10:38 am
- Rooney doubtful for Bayern game with toe injury Updated: Apr-04-14 5:57 pm
- Bayern held 1-1 by Man United in Champions League Updated: Apr-01-14 6:37 pm
- Guardiola proves a safer pair of hands than Moyes Updated: Mar-31-14 2:00 pm
- Rooney double powers United to 4-1 win over Villa Updated: Mar-29-14 12:48 pm
- Anti-Moyes banner to fly over Old Trafford Updated: Mar-28-14 2:18 pm
- Dzeko double helps City to 3-0 win over United Updated: Mar-25-14 7:53 pm
- United, City renew hostilities in Manchester derby Updated: Mar-24-14 1:54 pm
- Chelsea routs Arsenal 6-0 in Wenger's 1,000th game Updated: Mar-22-14 6:09 pm
- Man City beats Fulham 5-0 in Premier League Updated: Mar-22-14 1:32 pm
- Van Persie out for 4-6 weeks with sprained knee Updated: Mar-21-14 2:33 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Scott Quigg of Britain retained his WBA super-bantamweight title by stopping substitute Tshifhiwa Munyai of South Africa in the second round on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
VALENCIA, Spain - Gareth Bale raced down the field, avoided a defender and rolled the ball under goalkeeper Jose Pinto in the 90th minute, giving Real Madrid a 2-1 win over Barcelona on Wednesday night and its 19th Copa del Rey title.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's hopes of winning the Premier League took a big hit with a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Sunderland on Wednesday, with the title chasers needing an 88th-minute goal from Samir Nasri to earn a point.
LONDON - Mark Rodden, Eurosport, France
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City could be without midfielder Yaya Toure for three of the team's final six Premier League games.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United has just about faded into European soccer irrelevance.
MANCHESTER, England - As Manchester United waved goodbye to the Champions League for almost certainly 18 months at least, the reality is dawning on England's biggest club of the last 20 years that it has now sunk to second-tier status in European football.
WIGAN, England - Entry signs on roads approaching the town center are adorned with the word "Believe." Paving stones in the town's busy high streets have been painted blue in the team's colors and decorated with messages of support.
Ivory Coast will stick with its tried and trusted veterans and only a few young players at the World Cup.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City kept the destiny of the Premier League title in its hands by beating Southampton 4-1 on Saturday, with the visitors' defeat further marred by a serious-looking injury to England striker Jay Rodriguez.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has been ruled out of Saturday's Premier League game against Newcastle with a toe injury, and is doubtful for the Champions League return leg against Bayern Munich next week.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United confounded grim pre-game predictions by drawing 1-1 with Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal on Tuesday, with Bastian Schweinsteiger equalizing for the holders before being sent off.
MANCHESTER, England - As David Moyes lurches from one setback to another in his troubled first season at Old Trafford, Manchester United's hierarchy may well be casting envious glances at Bayern Munich to discover just how smooth managerial transition can be.
MANCHESTER, England - Wayne Rooney scored twice as Manchester United came from behind to beat Aston Villa 4-1 in the Premier League on Saturday as fans came out in support of struggling manager David Moyes at Old Trafford.
MANCHESTER, England - A plane carrying a banner calling for Manchester United manager David Moyes' departure is set to fly over Old Trafford at the start of Saturday's Premier League match against Aston Villa.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
MANCHESTER, England - As statements of intent go, it couldn't have been much bigger.
LONDON - Chelsea handed Arsene Wenger one of his most demoralizing defeats as Arsenal manager as his 1,000th game ended in a 6-0 rout, and the referee also endured embarrassment at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Yaya Toure scored a hat trick Saturday as Manchester City brushed aside last-place Fulham 5-0 to keep pace in the Premier League title race.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United striker Robin van Persie will miss up to six weeks with a left knee injury, ruling the Netherlands striker out of both legs of a Champions League quarterfinal against Bayern Munich and potentially six Premier League games.