- Hull relegated, Newcastle survives on final day of season Updated: May-24-15 5:35 pm
LONDON - Hull was relegated and Newcastle ensured its survival as the Premier League season ended with a series of farewells on Sunday.
- Falcao returns to Monaco after disappointing spell at United Updated: May-24-15 5:15 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United sent Radamel Falcao back to Monaco on Sunday after a disappointing season-long loan in which the Colombia international failed to show the predatory instincts that once made him one of the world's top strikers.
- Lampard scores for Man City in Premier League farewell Updated: May-24-15 2:14 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Frank Lampard wrapped up his Premier League career by scoring in Manchester City's 2-0 win over Southampton on Sunday on the last day of the season.
- The Latest: 2nd halves underway, Spurs set for Europa League Updated: May-24-15 11:12 am
LONDON - 4:03 p.m.
- Paul-Georges Ntep receives 1st call with France Updated: May-22-15 9:23 am
PARIS - Rennes forward Paul-Georges Ntep was called up for the first time by France on Friday for upcoming friendlies against Belgium and Albania.
- Hull and Newcastle fighting for survival on final day Updated: May-21-15 10:11 am
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League is set for an afternoon of goodbyes on Sunday - to either Hull or Newcastle as the relegation places are decided and to two of English soccer's top midfielders.
- Austin completes remarkable rise to England squad Updated: May-21-15 8:38 am
LONDON - Charlie Austin completed his remarkable rise from bricklayer to the England squad in the space of six years when he was called up by his country for the first time on Thursday.
- Arsenal relies on late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Man United Updated: May-17-15 2:59 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Arsenal relied on a late own-goal to draw 1-1 at Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and stay in control of the race for automatic qualification for the Champions League.
- Van Gaal: De Gea could join Real Madrid Updated: May-17-15 2:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal says the club will find it difficult to stop goalkeeper David de Gea joining Real Madrid in the offseason.
- QPR relegated from Premier League after 6-0 loss at Man City Updated: May-10-15 12:18 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Queens Park Rangers was relegated from the Premier League on Sunday following a 6-0 loss at Manchester City as Sergio Aguero scored a hat trick.
- Van Gaal: United signed Depay from under noses of PSG Updated: May-08-15 8:09 am
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal was forced to personally intervene to clinch the signing of Memphis Depay ahead of schedule to prevent the Netherlands winger from joining Paris Saint-Germain.
- West Brom inflicts Man United's 3rd straight loss in EPL Updated: May-02-15 3:23 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Jonas Olsson gave West Bromwich Albion a 1-0 victory at Manchester United on Saturday that should ensure the team stays in the English Premier League.
- Man City set for upheaval after season of struggles Updated: Apr-29-15 4:02 am
MANCHESTER, England - Proof of the struggles at Manchester City this season arrived when the Premier League's team of the year was announced on Sunday.
- Bournemouth: From the brink of closing to the Premier League Updated: Apr-28-15 10:16 am
BOURNEMOUTH, England - In this seaside town better known for its pier and pensioners than sports, the decades of fighting just to ensure its professional soccer club still exists have paid off. For the first time in its 116-year history, AFC Bournemouth will be playing in England's topflight next season.
- Man City leaves it late to beat Aston Villa 3-2 in EPL Updated: Apr-25-15 4:08 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Fernandinho volleyed in an 89th-minute winner as Manchester City survived throwing away a two-goal lead to beat Aston Villa 3-2 and cement a place in the English Premier League's top four for the soon-to-be-deposed champions.