- Daugaard requests flags at half-staff in Redlin's memory Updated: Apr-28-16 7:13 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - Gov. Dennis Daugaard has requested that flags in South Dakota be flown at half-staff Friday to honor the life of outdoors artist Terry Redlin.
- Watertown joins Pierre in selection of air service provider Updated: Apr-28-16 9:46 am
WATERTOWN, South Dakota - Watertown's City Council has chosen Aerodynamics Inc. as the city's air service provider, two days after Pierre's City Commission decided on the Atlanta-based carrier.
- Public viewing planned for outdoors artist Redlin Updated: Apr-26-16 4:25 pm
WATERTOWN, South Dakota - The family of outdoors artist Terry Redlin says a public viewing will be held Friday at the Watertown art center that bears his name.
- Pierre once again to recommend Aerodynamics for air service Updated: Apr-26-16 8:09 am
PIERRE, South Dakota - Pierre's City Commission has decided to once again recommend Aerodynamics Inc. to provide federally subsidized air service to South Dakota's capital city.
- Outdoors artist Terry Redlin dies after battle with dementia Updated: Apr-25-16 12:55 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - Outdoors artist Terry Redlin has died in South Dakota after a lengthy battle with Alzheimer's disease. He was 78.
- Huron likely to lose commercial air service in September Updated: Apr-12-16 1:53 pm
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Huron is likely to become the latest South Dakota city to lose commercial airline service in September, as new regulations requiring pilots to have at least 1,500 hours of service continue to place stress on small air carriers.