- Maine board seeks business input on regulations Updated: Dec-07-13 8:55 am
- Organizer of Maine pharmacy robbery sentenced Updated: Dec-04-13 5:37 pm
- Maine man pleads guilty to copper theft Updated: Dec-04-13 12:01 pm
- Hearst leads Quinnipiac rout of Maine 102-61 Updated: Nov-25-13 9:51 pm
- Bangor man reported missing Updated: Nov-25-13 8:25 am
- Slain Husson student laid to rest Updated: Nov-25-13 8:04 am
- Molly Ringwald performs jazz shows in Maine Updated: Nov-23-13 9:56 am
- Maine man convicted in large pot growing operation Updated: Nov-21-13 5:55 pm
- Bangor woman allowed time away from psych facility Updated: Nov-19-13 6:38 am
- Maine Harvest Festival kicks off in Bangor Updated: Nov-16-13 9:31 am
- Maine utility companies seek rate increase Updated: Nov-16-13 8:26 am
- Maine hunting death still resonates 25 years later Updated: Nov-14-13 5:54 pm
- Maine talk show goes to Bangor Opera House Updated: Nov-11-13 4:28 am
- Not guilty plea entered in Maine manslaughter case Updated: Nov-10-13 10:43 am
- Presque Isle man pleads guilty to passport fraud Updated: Nov-07-13 7:53 am
BANGOR, Maine - A Maine board wants to hear from business owners about regulations they think are burdensome.
BANGOR, Maine - An Augusta woman described by authorities as the driving force behind a pharmacy robbery in the city has been sentenced to nearly four years in prison.
BANGOR, Maine - A Maine man has pleaded guilty to stealing copper wire and pipe fittings from property operated by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in Togus.
BANGOR, Maine - Quinnipiac had five players score in double figures, three of them with double-doubles, to coast to a 102-61 win at Maine on Monday night.
BANGOR, Maine - Police in Bangor, Maine, are looking a local man who has been missing for several days.
AUBURN, Maine - The Husson University student allegedly slain by a fellow student is being laid to rest.
BANGOR, Maine - The former star of popular '80's films "The Breakfast Club" and "Pretty in Pink" is performing with her jazz quartet in Maine this weekend.
BANGOR, Maine - A Monroe man who prosecutors describe as the patriarch of a sophisticated family marijuana growing operation has been convicted of federal drug and firearms charges.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Bangor woman committed to a psychiatric facility after she was found not criminally responsible by reason of insanity for the stabbing death of her boyfriend is being allowed supervised time away from the hospital.
BANGOR, Maine - Maine residents can eat local food, hear music and learn more about the state's farmers at the Maine Harvest Festival this weekend.
BANGOR, Maine - Some Maine residents could see their electric bills increase soon.
PORTLAND, Maine - On a sunny November afternoon in 1988, Karen Wood was shot dead in her backyard by a hunter who thought he was firing at a deer.
BANGOR, Maine - A Maine-based late-night talk show is going to the historic Bangor Opera House in celebration of the Penobscot Theatre Company's 40th season.
BANGOR, Maine - A 33-year-old Maine woman has pleaded not guilty to charges in connection with a car accident that killed her friend.
BANGOR, Maine - Prosecutors say a Presque Isle man has pleaded guilty to using a fake name to fraudulently obtain a U.S. passport.