- The Latest: Maine boosts availability of overdose antidote Updated: Apr-29-16 6:30 pm
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Latest on veto votes by the Maine Legislature (all times local):
- Greek Orthodox priest's sex abuse conviction is upheld Updated: Apr-28-16 5:14 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Maine supreme court has rejected the appeal of a former Greek Orthodox priest convicted of sexually abusing a child.
- LePage keeps vow, backs out of Husson University appearance Updated: Apr-28-16 12:13 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Maine Gov. Paul LePage is backing out of an appearance at Husson University a day after vowing to stop attending ceremonial activities.
- Maine delivery man sentenced for stealing package from VA Updated: Apr-28-16 12:41 am
BANGOR, Maine - A judge has ruled that a Glenburn man will spend two years on probation for stealing a package belonging to the Veterans Administration while he was employed as a delivery man.
- Pingree, Poliquin want new rules for Cuban-bound flights Updated: Apr-28-16 12:40 am
BANGOR, Maine - Maine's two U.S. representatives are proposing new legislation that they say will help create jobs by updating regulations that cause American airports to lose business to Canada.
- Medical examiner identifies body as Maine Maritime student Updated: Apr-27-16 10:43 am
BANGOR, Maine - The state medical examiner's office has identified a 21-year-old man whose body was found in the Penobscot River as Maine Maritime Academy student David Breunig.
- Trial of suspect in cyanide by mail death pushed to October Updated: Apr-27-16 12:07 am
BANGOR, Maine - The trial of a U.S. resident accused of mailing cyanide to an Englishman who killed himself has been pushed back to October.
- Maine governor won't apologize for comment about Indians Updated: Apr-26-16 2:57 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Maine's governor says he won't apologize for commenting on hard-to-understand workers from Bulgaria or India.
- Maine GOP made delegate tabulation error at convention Updated: Apr-26-16 10:49 am
BANGOR, Maine - The Maine GOP say it made a mistake in counting the votes for national delegates and that state Rep. Ellie Espling of New Gloucester will be going to Cleveland instead of Joshua Dunlap of Scarborough.
- The Latest: Maine GOP elects Cruz-heavy slate of delegates Updated: Apr-23-16 9:13 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Latest on the Maine GOP convention (all times local):
- Maine police say they've recovered body from Penobscot River Updated: Apr-23-16 9:40 am
BANGOR, Maine - Police in Maine say they have recovered a man's body from the Penobscot River in Bangor.
- Trump, Cruz supporters at odds over Maine GOP delegates Updated: Apr-22-16 10:03 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Supporters of presidential candidates Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz clashed Friday over the apportionment of Maine delegates to the Republican National Convention this summer.
- The Latest: 3 sentenced for $9M Maine marijuana operation Updated: Apr-21-16 6:19 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The Latest on Maine marijuana sentencing (all times local):
- 3 sentenced in $9M Maine marijuana-growing operation Updated: Apr-21-16 5:39 pm
TOWNSHIP 37, Maine - Six years ago, there was more than logging going on in the wilderness in eastern Maine. Hidden from view and protected by gates, a sophisticated marijuana-growing operation featured a warehouse, bunkhouses, migrant workers - and $9 million worth of marijuana.
- Tribe's former environmental director sentenced for stealing Updated: Apr-21-16 5:02 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A federal judge in Maine has sentenced a North Carolina man to a year of probation for embezzling money from the Passamaquoddy Tribe at Pleasant Point.
- Maine Public Broadcasting Network to offer classical station Updated: Apr-20-16 12:51 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Public Broadcasting Network plans to launch a separate classical music service this spring.
- Carly Fiorina to stump for Ted Cruz at Maine GOP convention Updated: Apr-19-16 12:26 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Carly Fiorina is coming to Maine to speak at the state Republican party's convention on behalf of presidential candidate Ted Cruz.
- Gear from 2 Maine mills up for auction in Bangor Updated: Apr-19-16 12:08 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Equipment from a pair of shuttered Maine paper mills is up for auction in Bangor.
- Cold water for canoeists in spring rite of passage in Maine Updated: Apr-16-16 9:13 pm
BANGOR, Maine - For the 50th consecutive year, paddlers made their way Saturday down the Kenduskeag Stream in a rite of spring.
- Ben Carson to give keynote address at Maine GOP convention Updated: Apr-13-16 5:45 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Former presidential candidate Ben Carson will be the keynote speaker at the Maine Republican Party state convention on April 22.
- Cain fundraising ahead of 2014 pace from in Maine's 2nd CD Updated: Apr-11-16 5:14 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Democrat Emily Cain raised more than $385,000 in the first quarter, lifting her fundraising total over $1 million in Maine's northern 2nd Congressional District, but Republican incumbent Bruce Poliquin is expected to maintain a sizable lead in cash on hand, officials said Monday.
- LePage's nominee for BEP narrowly clears committee Updated: Apr-06-16 4:14 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Gov. Paul LePage's nominee to the Maine Board of Environmental Protection has narrowly won committee approval.
- Old Town, Lincoln mills to go up for auction this month Updated: Apr-05-16 1:48 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The former Lincoln Paper & Tissue Company and Expera Old Town Mill are going up for auction this month.
- Street lights, businesses affected by downtown Bangor outage Updated: Apr-02-16 11:17 am
BANGOR, Maine - A power outage in downtown Bangor, Maine, is affecting businesses and traffic lights.