- Police: 2 men arrested for fatal Bangor shooting Updated: Nov-28-15 1:25 am
BANGOR, Maine - Police have arrested two New York men for the shooting of two people, one fatally, at an apartment house in Bangor.
- Beal hits 6 3's, scores 23; Maine beats Longwood 92-82 Updated: Nov-25-15 4:49 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Garet Beal made six 3-pointers and scored a career-high 23 points, and Maine beat Longwood 92-82 on Wednesday for the Lancers' fourth straight loss.
- Maine man faces year in prison after illegal border crossing Updated: Nov-23-15 11:03 am
BANGOR, Maine - A Maine man faces up to a year in prison and a $100,000 fine after pleading guilty to illegally crossing the border of Maine and New Brunswick, Canada.
- Maine scientists on lookout for snake fungus Updated: Nov-21-15 12:53 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A fungus that's threatening some snake population in the eastern United States has not yet been seen in Maine.
- Judge weighing evidence in manslaughter trial of Maine dad Updated: Nov-20-15 4:21 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A judge is weighing evidence in the trial of a Bangor man charged with manslaughter in the death of his 3-month-old son.
- Maine man faces 20 years, $1M fine in bath salts case Updated: Nov-17-15 12:38 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A Milford man has pleaded guilty to federal charges that he conspired to distribute bath salts while illegally possessing a firearm.
- New York man gets prison time for trying to burn down home Updated: Nov-13-15 6:52 am
BANGOR, Maine - A New York man who pleaded guilty to threatening a Maine man and trying to burn down his house has been sentenced to eight years in prison.
- National Park supporters to deliver petitions to lawmakers Updated: Nov-10-15 10:10 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Supporters of a North Woods National park funded by a founder of Burt's Bees are delivering a petition signed by more than 13,000 people to Maine's congressional delegation, they said Tuesday.
- UMS moves forward with plan for locally sourced food Updated: Nov-06-15 4:02 am
BANGOR, Maine - The University of Maine System is ready to begin evaluating bids for a dining services vendor who'll help the system meet its goal of purchasing 20 percent of its food from local sources by 2020.
- Trial of man charged with mailing cyanide starts in May Updated: Nov-02-15 3:27 pm
BANGOR, Maine - The trial of a man charged with mailing cyanide to a suicidal British man is scheduled to begin in May.
- Man who held ex-girlfriend hostage gets 12 years Updated: Oct-29-15 2:29 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A man who armed himself with a blowtorch and shotgun before holding his former girlfriend and her new boyfriend hostage in Bangor, Maine, is going to prison for 12 years.