- Maine man to serve 10 years for girlfriend's death Updated: Mar-11-14 11:58 am
- Maine man held on $100,000 bail in baby death Updated: Mar-07-14 3:31 pm
- Police: Maine man charged in death of 5-month-old Updated: Mar-06-14 5:14 pm
- Burst water main slows Maine traffic Updated: Mar-06-14 9:46 am
- Bangor man charged with stealing from city library Updated: Mar-06-14 7:22 am
- Status of wind deal unclear after court ruling Updated: Mar-05-14 12:21 pm
- Maine sweeps New Hampshire, 73-69; claims 7th seed Updated: Mar-02-14 4:33 pm
- King honors Army National Guard unit for service Updated: Mar-02-14 2:41 pm
- Maine board says $1.1b spent on slots last year Updated: Mar-01-14 11:43 am
- Maine man admits to collecting dead mom's benefits Updated: Feb-27-14 6:52 am
- Stony Brook holds off Maine rally, wins 83-79 Updated: Feb-23-14 5:02 pm
- UMaine system approves in-state tuition for vets Updated: Feb-21-14 10:58 am
- Bangor car dealer enters plea in fake sticker case Updated: Feb-21-14 7:53 am
- Bucksport woman pleads guilty to stealing $3M Updated: Feb-20-14 8:41 am
- Maine man convicted of sexually assaulting girl Updated: Feb-19-14 6:57 pm
- Maine men charged with burglary and theft Updated: Feb-19-14 5:19 pm
- NJ man convicted of smuggling narwhal tusks Updated: Feb-14-14 7:07 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A judge has ordered a Maine man to serve 10 years in prison for killing his 49-year-old girlfriend.
BANGOR, Maine - A Maine man charged with manslaughter in the death of a 5-month-old child he was babysitting has been ordered held on $100,000 cash bail.
BANGOR, Maine - Bangor police say they've made an arrest in the death of a 5-month-old child.
BANGOR, Maine - A main road in Bangor is slick with ice after a six-inch water main broke in the downtown area.
BANGOR, Maine - A Bangor man who volunteered at the city library has been charged with stealing $31,000 worth of the library's collection of Civil War-era photographs and other historical memorabilia.
PORTLAND, Maine - A deal that gave Canadian utility Emera a stake in First Wind faces an uncertain future following a state supreme court ruling, the chairman of the Maine Public Utilities Commission said Wednesday.
BANGOR, Maine - Till Gloger hit a pair of free throws with seven seconds left to ice Maine's 73-69 win over New Hampshire and lock up the No. 7 seed into the America East Conference tournament.
BANGOR, Maine - U.S. Sen. Angus King is honoring the service of a Maine Army National Guard support battalion at a meritorious unit citation ceremony in Bangor.
LEWISTON, Maine - The Maine Gambling Control Board says customers wagered more than $1.1 billion on slot machines last year at the state's two casinos.
BANGOR, Maine - Federal prosecutors say a South China man has pleaded guilty to continuing to collect his mother's veterans' benefits for four years after she died.
BANGOR, Maine - Carson Puriefoy scored 24 points as Stony Brook held off a late rally to beat Maine, 83-79 Sunday.
BANGOR, Maine - The University of Maine System is extending in-state tuition rates to all members of the military.
BANGOR, Maine - The owner of a Bangor used car dealership who's under fire for allegedly selling unsound vehicles has paid a $7,000 fine for using phony inspection stickers.
BANGOR, Maine - A Bucksport woman has pleaded guilty to stealing nearly $3 million from the bank where she worked for eight years.
BANGOR, Maine - A jury in Bangor, Maine, has convicted an Enfield man of sexually assaulting a child more than 25 years ago.
BANGOR, Maine - Two Maine men and a 17-year-old are facing charges in connection to reports of car burglaries and theft.
BANGOR, Maine - A New Jersey man accused of smuggling narwhal tusks into the United States was convicted Friday of federal crimes, several of which carry a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.