- Poliquin continues to raise money, now has more than $1.2M Updated: Oct-12-15 4:35 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine's freshman congressman continues to amass a campaign war chest with more than $1.2 million in cash on hand in what's expected to be an expensive race in the state's 2nd Congressional District.
- Man in Englishman's cyanide death found competent for trial Updated: Oct-09-15 5:22 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A federal judge says a Maine man charged with mailing cyanide to a suicidal Englishman is competent to stand trial.
- Man, 46, pleads guilty to federal child pornography charge Updated: Oct-09-15 7:06 am
BANGOR, Maine - A former Bowdoinham man accused of downloading sexually explicit images and videos of children has pleaded guilty to charges.
- Canadian citizen pleads guilty to stealing ID to get welfare Updated: Oct-08-15 6:18 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Prosecutors say a Canadian citizen has pleaded guilty to charges that he stole the identity of an American to receive welfare assistance.
- Poliquin milestone: His first bill clears the House Updated: Oct-08-15 4:01 am
BANGOR, Maine - U.S. Rep. Bruce Poliquin has pushed his first bill through the House.
- Police: Bangor woman operated meth lab out of hotel room Updated: Oct-02-15 4:09 am
BREWER, Maine - Police say a Bangor woman was operating a meth lab out of her hotel room.
- Maine man pleads guilty in crash that killed fiancee Updated: Sep-25-15 10:33 am
BANGOR, Maine - A Hudson man has pleaded guilty in connection with a New Year's Day crash that killed his fiancee.
- Man who put 2-year-old in dryer gets 3-year prison sentence Updated: Sep-24-15 1:10 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A New Hampshire man convicted of putting his girlfriend's son in a clothes dryer in Maine and turning it on has been sentenced to three years in prison.
- Maine Republican Poliquin says Congress must avoid shutdown Updated: Sep-23-15 4:46 pm
BANGOR, Maine - Maine Rep. Bruce Poliquin is among a group of House Republicans who's advocating against a shutdown of the federal government.
- Maine man, 27, pleads guilty to producing child porn Updated: Sep-23-15 3:30 am
BANGOR, Maine - A 27-year-old Maine man faces up to 110 years in prison after admitting in federal court that he produced child pornography.
- Wayne man gets probation for theft of veterans benefits Updated: Sep-22-15 5:12 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A Wayne man has been sentenced to two years of probation and fined $8,000 after pleading guilty to illegally receiving veterans' unemployment benefits while he had a job.
- Maine woman appealing, says state is responsible for attack Updated: Sep-21-15 5:16 am
BANGOR, Maine - An Augusta woman is seeking to have the state held responsible for injuries she sustained in 2013 when a mental patient stabbed her.
- Maine man pleads guilty to role in pharmacy robbery Updated: Sep-16-15 12:54 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A man has pleaded guilty in federal court to charges that he assisted in a Guilford, Maine, pharmacy robbery.
- Caribou, Maine, man gets almost 3 years for illegal gun Updated: Sep-16-15 11:01 am
BANGOR, Maine - A federal judge sentenced a northern Maine man to nearly three years in prison for unlawful possession of firearms.
- GE could move 80 jobs from Bangor, Maine Updated: Sep-15-15 1:33 pm
BANGOR, Maine - General Electric Co. may move about 500 American jobs - including about 80 in Maine - overseas because Congress did not renew a government program that allows foreign companies to borrow money to buy U.S. products.
- Defendant in northern Maine shooting spree pleads not guilty Updated: Sep-14-15 5:59 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A Houlton man charged with kidnapping a woman and killing two men in separate shootings has pleaded not guilty to all charges.
- Maine man awaiting sentencing for killing to be evaluated Updated: Sep-14-15 2:47 pm
BANGOR, Maine - A Superior Court judge has ordered a psychiatric evaluation for a Maine man who is awaiting sentencing for killing his ex-girlfriend in November 2013.