- Tornado tally from Oklahoma, Arkansas storms grows to 9 Updated: May-02-16 10:10 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Meteorologists have identified tornado damage in Muskogee County nearly a week after a string of at least nine weak tornados across northeastern Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- Muskogee monument honoring late country icon moves ahead Updated: Apr-28-16 4:28 pm
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame is moving forward with a project to place a monument in Muskogee honoring late country icon Merle Haggard.
- More than $53K taken from man in traffic stop to be returned Updated: Apr-26-16 4:33 pm
MUSKOGEE, Oklahoma - The Muskogee County District Attorney says that his office will return $53,234 that was seized from a man during a traffic stop that resulted in a drug-related charge.
- Oklahoma man arrested in New Mexico after meth found in car Updated: Apr-08-16 4:10 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Authorities say an Oklahoma man has been arrested in New Mexico in a drug trafficking case.
- Country icon Merle Haggard, champion of the underdog, dies Updated: Apr-06-16 4:31 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Country giant Merle Haggard, who rose from poverty and prison to international fame through his songs about outlaws, underdogs and an abiding sense of national pride in such hits as "Okie From Muskogee" and "Sing Me Back Home," died Wednesday at 79, on his birthday.