- Conway receives $200,000 EPA grant for brownfield site Updated: May-28-15 3:25 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - The city of Conway is being awarded a $200,000 grant from the Environmental Protection Agency for the cleanup of a contaminated site.
- Coaches named for Arkansas all-star games in spring sports Updated: May-26-15 1:38 pm
NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The Arkansas High School Coaches Association has named the staffs for this summer's all-star games in baseball, soccer and softball.
- Arkansas court upholds doctor's conviction in '02 slayings Updated: May-21-15 4:20 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' highest court has upheld the conviction of a doctor serving a life sentence for killing two men at a Conway home in 2002.
- Man found shot to death outside home near Conway Updated: May-20-15 1:56 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Faulkner County authorities say a Conway man was found shot to death on the porch of a home near Conway.
- UCA to receive $400,000 grant for restoration effort Updated: May-18-15 2:53 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - The University of Central Arkansas is in line to receive a $400,000 grant that will be used to help restore and renovate McCastlain Hall.
- Conway college president moves out of school-owned home Updated: May-14-15 4:32 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas President Tom Courtway has moved out of the president's home and into a private residence.
- Arkansas State baseball team defeats Central Arkansas Updated: May-06-15 3:00 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Two scores in the top of the 13th inning broke a tie that lifted Arkansas State baseball team over the University of Central Arkansas.
- Central Arkansas to take on in-state rival Arkansas State Updated: May-04-15 5:41 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - The University of Central Arkansas will take on in-state rival Arkansas State University on Tuesday
- Arkansas man sentenced to 40 years in 2013 shooting Updated: Apr-30-15 6:53 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - A Morrilton man has been sentenced to 40 years after pleading guilty in a 2013 shooting death.