- Prosecutors: No death penalty for Conway suspect Updated: Dec-03-13 9:29 am
- Roundup of Arkansas editorials Updated: Dec-03-13 9:05 am
- Central Ark. travels to Kansas St. in basketball Updated: Nov-30-13 3:53 pm
- Central Arkansas surges late to beat Troy 60-53 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:17 pm
- Ice reported on handful of roads in Arkansas Updated: Nov-25-13 5:11 pm
- Central Arkansas knocks off Sam Houston St. 49-31 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:02 pm
- Louisiana Tech routs Central Arkansas 94-57 Updated: Nov-20-13 10:54 pm
- Ex-probation officer convicted in federal court Updated: Nov-20-13 9:10 am
- Central Arkansas routs Hendrix 109-59 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:56 pm
- SE Louisiana romps Central Arkansas 58-31 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:32 pm
- UCA receiver Wilson added to Rice Award watch list Updated: Nov-07-13 7:57 pm
- In boyfriend's death, defense wants statements out Updated: Nov-05-13 2:20 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Prosecutors say they won't seek the execution of a woman charged in the shooting death of a man outside a Conway motel last Father's Day.
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Arkansas newspapers:
CONWAY, Arkansas - The University of Central Arkansas is on the road at Kansas State in men's college basketball.
MENA, Arkansas - Arkansas highway officials say ice patches and slush remain on some highways in western Arkansas as a weather system crosses the state.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Ryan Howard threw for 349 yards and four touchdowns to lead Central Arkansas to a 49-31 win over Sam Houston State Saturday.
CONWAY, Arkansas - A federal jury has found a former Arkansas probation officer guilty of falsifying a document in a federal investigation.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Jalen Jackson had 22 points to lead five players in double figures as Central Arkansas routed Hendrix 109-59 in an exhibition Tuesday night.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Bryan Bennett threw for two touchdowns and ran for two more to help Southeastern Louisiana beat Central Arkansas 58-31 for its seventh-straight win Saturday night.
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas freshman receiver and kick returner Jatavious Wilson has been added to the watch list for the Jerry Rice Award.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Lawyers for a woman charged in Faulkner County in the death of her boyfriend want a judge to bar statements she made to police from being repeated before a jury.