- Defending champion Bentonville faces challenge from Har-Ber Updated: Oct-08-15 5:01 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Two-time defending Class 7A state champion Bentonville has excelled this season despite the retirement of former coach Barry Lunney Sr.
- Central Arkansas considers adding women's beach volleyball Updated: Oct-08-15 4:22 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas trustees are set to consider adding women's beach volleyball as a sport.
- Police: Boy, 14, arrested in online threat in Conway Updated: Oct-07-15 6:35 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - A 14-year-old boy has been arrested after Conway police say he posted an online threat against a school.
- Human remains discovered in rural Conway County near ATV Updated: Oct-03-15 12:55 pm
MORRILTON, Arkansas - The Conway County Sheriff's Office says human remains discovered in a rural part of the county are being shipped to the Arkansas Medical Examiner's office for identification.
- Police: 2 men die in Faulkner County vehicle collision Updated: Sep-30-15 2:25 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - Police say two men have died in a two-vehicle crash in Faulkner County.
- Conway woman sentenced to jail time after traffic fatality Updated: Sep-25-15 8:42 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - Court records show a Conway woman has been sentenced to 30 days in the Faulkner County jail after pleading guilty to a negligent homicide charge involving a traffic accident.
- Police chief accepts new job at Arkansas State Lottery Updated: Sep-24-15 12:48 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Conway Police Chief AJ Gary has announced plans to resign from his post and accept a new position at the Arkansas State Lottery.
- Gay marriage fight shifts as politicians spy an opportunity Updated: Sep-20-15 10:55 am
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Politicians who may have thought they wouldn't have to say much at all about gay marriage once the U.S. Supreme Court effectively legalized it now must answer a different question: Do you support Kim Davis?
- More charges filed in case of slain Arkansas grandparents Updated: Sep-18-15 4:48 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A relative of an Arkansas teenager accused of killing a couple who raised him as their grandson was charged Friday with hindering apprehension of the teen.
- Faulkner County eyes concealed-carry ordinance Updated: Sep-17-15 9:10 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - The Faulkner County Quorum Court is considering a measure that would allow elected officials and county employees to carry concealed weapons on some county properties if they are properly licensed.
- Boozman says it's fair to highlight rival's Obama ties Updated: Sep-14-15 5:18 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Republican U.S. Sen. John Boozman said Monday it's fair to highlight his Democratic rival and former federal prosecutor Conner Eldridge's ties to President Barack Obama, who remains deeply unpopular in Arkansas.
- Pilot program lets suspended drivers borrow bicycles Updated: Sep-10-15 9:59 am
CONWAY, Arkansas - A pilot program by sobriety courts in two Arkansas counties will allow those with suspended driver's licenses to borrow bicycles for transportation.