- Arkansas, Oklahoma golfers named to Palmer Cup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:56 pm
- Ruling: Faulkner judge can remain on ballot Updated: Apr-16-14 9:23 am
- Arkansas police officer fired after arrest Updated: Apr-15-14 9:28 am
- 2 killed, 1 hurt in Faulkner County collision Updated: Apr-10-14 9:37 am
- Ex-Sen. Gilbert Baker returns to UCA teaching job Updated: Apr-08-14 9:53 am
- UCA 1-hits SE Louisiana in 3-0 baseball win Updated: Apr-05-14 7:20 pm
- Suspensions in baseball brawl among Arkansas teams Updated: Apr-03-14 7:32 pm
- Former state Sen. Gilbert Baker quits UCA post Updated: Apr-02-14 7:54 pm
- Panel discusses Mayflower oil spill effects Updated: Mar-31-14 8:09 pm
- ExxonMobil to restart Pegasus pipeline in Texas Updated: Mar-31-14 3:23 pm
- Hendrix says 4 named for sportsmanship team Updated: Mar-28-14 6:17 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - Golfers from the University of Central Arkansas and from Oklahoma State University have been named to the 2014 Palmer Cup teams.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Another Arkansas judge has been ruled eligible for office after his candidacy was challenged because of a temporary license suspension.
GUY, Arkansas - The Guy Police Department has fired a part-time police officer after he was arrested last week on suspicion of Internet stalking of a child.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Authorities say two people were killed and another was injured in a head-on collision in Faulkner County.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Former state Sen. Gilbert Baker has returned to the University of Central Arkansas campus as a faculty member in the Department of Music.
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas right-hander Chris Caudle gave up only a third inning single as he 1-hit Southeastern Louisiana in a 3-0 UCA win in college baseball.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Players from both teams have drawn suspensions after a brawl that erupted in the 10th inning of a game between Central Arkansas and Arkansas-Little Rock.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Former state Sen. Gilbert Baker has quit his job at the University of Central Arkansas, the college said in a statement Wednesday.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A year after a major oil spill in a small Arkansas town, a congressman says that while communities believe they are ready for a disaster, there is always something else to do to prepare.
CONWAY, Arkansas - The U.S. government says ExxonMobil can restart in Texas a segment of an oil pipeline that ruptured in Arkansas a year ago.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Hendrix College says four of its athletes from winter sports have been named to the Southern Athletic Association's all-sportsmanship team.