- Trial begins for ex-UCA official in test thefts Updated: Mar-10-14 2:57 pm
- State Playoff Glance Updated: Mar-08-14 9:56 pm
- Arkansas judge's online comments investigated Updated: Mar-06-14 2:43 pm
- Miles leads Cent. Arkansas to 76-69 win over Lamar Updated: Mar-01-14 8:35 pm
- Central Arkansas upsets Sam Houston State 80-71 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:03 pm
- Hewlett-Packard hiring 200 at Conway facility Updated: Feb-26-14 3:19 am
- Business Analyst Career Fair scheduled in Conway Updated: Feb-25-14 10:26 am
- Oral Roberts knocks off Central Arkansas 63-50 Updated: Feb-22-14 7:53 pm
- UCA board bans e-cigarettes on campus, in vehicles Updated: Feb-22-14 5:13 pm
- UCA bans use of electronic cigarettes Updated: Feb-21-14 4:01 pm
- Election set for Conway County tax increase Updated: Feb-17-14 10:58 am
- Arkansas families file lawsuit over earthquakes Updated: Feb-15-14 6:35 pm
- Conway bank drops truck giveaway at festival Updated: Feb-11-14 8:25 am
- New Orleans outlasts Central Arkansas 88-79 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:36 pm
CONWAY, Arkansas - A former University of Central Arkansas student says UCA's ex-chief of staff gave him campus master keys so he could steal tests from the offices of professors.
West Memphis 75, Bryant 50
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - An Arkansas judge has admitted that he anonymously posted online comments that critics say are racist, sexist and otherwise inappropriate.
CONWAY, Arkansas - LeQuentin Miles scored 30 points and pulled down 14 rebounds as Central Arkansas defeated Lamar 76-69 Saturday night.
CONWAY, Arkansas - LaQuentin Miles scored 23 points as Central Arkansas upset Sam Houston State 80-71 on Thursday.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Hewlett-Packard has begun interviewing candidates for 200 positions it is working to fill at its Conway location.
CONWAY, Arkansas - HP Enterprise Services has scheduled its second HP Developers/Business Analyst Career Fair in Conway.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Korey Billbury scored 24 points and pulled down 13 rebounds as Oral Roberts knocked off Central Arkansas 63-50 Saturday.
CONWAY, Arkansas - The University of Central Arkansas' Board of Trustees has banned the use of electronic cigarettes on the university's campus and in university-owned vehicles.
CONWAY, Arkansas - University of Central Arkansas trustees have approved an immediate ban on the use of electronic cigarettes on campus.
MORRILTON, Arkansas - A special election is set for next month for voters in Conway County to consider a 0.25 percent sales-tax increase aimed at bringing new jobs to the area.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Fourteen families in central Arkansas have filed a lawsuit in connection with a series of earthquakes in Faulkner County that prompted the state in 2011 to ban the use of four natural-gas drilling disposal wells in a large area mostly north of Conway.
CONWAY, Arkansas - The popular "Stuck on a Truck" contest at Conway's annual Toad Suck Daze festival is off this year.
CONWAY, Arkansas - Cory Dixon scored 20 points and New Orleans pulled away from Central Arkansas for an 88-79 victory Saturday.