- 2 bids for old state property at Port Royal, South Carolina Updated: May-28-15 12:41 pm
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - After struggling for years to sell its old Port of Port Royal property, the South Carolina Ports Authority has received two new bids for the 317-acre tract.
- Emergency workers rescue 4 stuck on Beaufort County sandbar Updated: May-18-15 7:47 am
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - A woman and her three children are safe after emergency workers used personal watercraft to rescue them after they became trapped on a sandbar in Beaufort County.
- Beaufort teen accused of killing man on basketball court Updated: May-18-15 6:07 am
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Police have charged a 17-year-old in the fatal shooting of a man on a basketball court.
- Alumni object to logo of school named for black congressman Updated: May-15-15 12:21 pm
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Alumni of a school named for a slave who later became a South Carolina congressman say the school's logo is offensive.
- Alumni object to logo of school named for black congressman Updated: May-15-15 11:14 am
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Alumni of a Beaufort school named for noted black South Carolina congressman Robert Smalls don't like the school logo and want to prevent it from becoming the school mascot.
- Woman dies in house fire in Burton area of Beaufort County Updated: May-14-15 10:16 am
BURTON, South Carolina - Authorities are investigating the cause of a house fire that killed a woman and injured two others in the Burton area of Beaufort County.
- 2nd homicide this year at Beaufort basketball court Updated: May-04-15 7:59 am
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Authorities in Beaufort are investigating a second homicide this year at a local basketball court.
- Deputies: Guard arrested after giving inmate phone for $50 Updated: May-02-15 1:50 pm
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - Deputies say a guard at the Beaufort County jail sold a murder suspect a cellphone for $50.
- Beaufort tech school reports data breach Updated: May-01-15 10:21 am
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - The Technical College of the Lowcountry in Beaufort says a data breach has been reported involving the publication of names and Social Security numbers of about 90 former students.