- Sinn Fein chief's brother jailed for daughter rape Updated: Nov-27-13 7:44 am
- Belfast police raise security to deter IRA bombers Updated: Nov-26-13 11:10 am
- IRA car bomb targets Belfast's top shopping mall Updated: Nov-25-13 10:28 am
- BBC highlights violence of 1970s Belfast army unit Updated: Nov-21-13 6:01 am
- Maine coach charged with abusing 2 female players Updated: Nov-15-13 3:51 pm
- Ex-policeman in Belfast spots bomb under his car Updated: Nov-08-13 12:52 pm
- Maine lawmakers urging study of dredging proposal Updated: Nov-06-13 4:06 am
BELFAST, Northern Ireland - The brother of Sinn Fein party leader Gerry Adams has been sentenced to 16 years in prison for repeatedly raping his daughter when she was aged 4 to 9.
DUBLIN - Northern Ireland's police heightened security Tuesday, deploying roadblocks in Belfast to deter potential car bomb attacks by Irish Republican Army militants, following the first such failed attack on the capital in a decade.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland - A suspected Irish Republican Army car bomb targeting Belfast's biggest shopping center has failed to detonate. But police say the driver ordered to deliver the bomb was been traumatized, and security in the Northern Ireland capital is being increased in the run-up to Christmas.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland - A BBC documentary on an undercover British Army unit that killed civilians in Belfast in the early 1970s has raised new questions about the limits of prosecuting people for Northern Ireland's bloody past.
BELFAST, Maine - A former basketball coach from Isleboro, Maine, has been charged with sexually abusing two of his female players.
BELFAST, Northern Ireland - Northern Ireland police say a former officer saved himself and his daughter by spotting a booby-trapped bomb hidden underneath his car.
BELFAST, Maine - Maine lawmakers and environmentalists are seeking a comprehensive study of a proposal to dredge part of Penobscot Bay.