- White Sox shut down by Hutchison in 5-0 loss to Blue Jays Updated: May-25-15 11:06 pm
TORONTO - Before the slumping White Sox faced the Blue Jays, Chicago manager Robin Ventura said his team had to start playing "cleaner and better."
- Hutchison pitches Blue Jays past White Sox 5-0 Updated: May-25-15 10:36 pm
TORONTO - Drew Hutchison shook off an illness, and then pitched a gem.
- Avisail Garcia leaves with sore right knee Updated: May-25-15 8:24 pm
TORONTO - White Sox outfielder Avisail Garcia left Monday's game at Toronto in the second inning with a recurrence of soreness in his right knee.
- Bautista still recovering from cortisone shot Updated: May-25-15 6:27 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays outfielder Jose Bautista is out of the lineup for a second straight day after getting a cortisone shot in his strained right shoulder.
- Blue Jays activate SS Jose Reyes Updated: May-25-15 3:20 pm
- Mariners fall 8-2 to Blue Jays Updated: May-24-15 5:47 pm
TORONTO - Despite showing some promising signs, Seattle's Taijuan Walker couldn't put an end to his stretch of poor results.
- Encarnacion and Goins homer, Blue Jays beat Mariners 8-2 Updated: May-24-15 5:33 pm
TORONTO - Aaron Sanchez gave the Toronto Blue Jays the start they needed.
- Giovinco lifts Toronto FC past Timbers, 1-0 Updated: May-23-15 7:17 pm
- Blue Jays lose another close one, fall 3-2 to Mariners Updated: May-23-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - The Toronto Blue Jays keep coming up one run short of success. It was the same story on Saturday.
- BlackBerry lays off unspecified number of employees globally Updated: May-23-15 3:28 pm
TORONTO - BlackBerry says it is laying off an unspecified number of employees globally as it makes changes to the operations responsible for making its smartphones.
- Raptors' Terrence Ross has ankle surgery Updated: May-23-15 12:54 pm
TORONTO - Toronto Raptors guard Terrence Ross has had ankle surgery to remove bone spurs.
- Babcock bids emotional farewell in Detroit Updated: May-22-15 2:59 pm
- Dickey leads way as Blue Jays beat Angels 8-4 Updated: May-21-15 11:05 pm
TORONTO - The Blue Jays haven't enjoyed many solid pitching performances this season.
- Pujols out of Angels' lineup with bruised hand Updated: May-21-15 6:34 pm
TORONTO - Albert Pujols is out of the Los Angeles Angels' lineup Thursday night in Toronto, a day after bruising his left hand when he was hit by a pitch.
- Senators owner, donor doing well after liver transplant Updated: May-21-15 5:48 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk is recovering well after his liver transplant. All his donor wants in return is for the team to win the Stanley Cup.
- Mike Babcock faces 'massive challenge' as Maple Leafs' coach Updated: May-21-15 5:02 pm
TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan's first conversation with Mike Babcock about the Toronto Maple Leafs' coaching position was more of a disclaimer than a sales pitch. The club president wanted Babcock to know how far away the Leafs are from being a winning team.
- Legion of foreign fighters battles for Islamic State Updated: May-20-15 10:26 pm
PANKISI GORGE, Georgia - One day this April, instead of coming home from school, two teenagers left their valley high in the Caucasus, and went off to war.
- After Babcock's departure, Detroit's focus turns to Blashill Updated: May-20-15 7:44 pm
DETROIT - Red Wings general manager Ken Holland says he wants to talk to minor league coach Jeff Blashill about Detroit's coaching vacancy.
- Bell, MLSE chairman Tanenbaum buy CFL's Argonauts Updated: May-20-15 6:55 pm
- Senators sign Andrew Hammond to $4 million, 3-year deal Updated: May-20-15 10:53 am
- Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was benched for late arrival Updated: May-19-15 6:09 pm
TORONTO - Angels outfielder Matt Joyce was scratched from the lineup for Monday afternoon's game against Toronto after arriving late to the ballpark, incorrectly thinking Los Angeles was scheduled for a night game.
- Blue Jays designate Todd Redmond for assignment Updated: May-19-15 6:06 pm
- Jozy Altidore sidelined 4-to-5 weeks with hamstring injury Updated: May-19-15 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Toronto says Jozy Altidore will be sidelined for four-to-five weeks because of a strained right hamstring, an injury that will cause the forward to miss the U.S. national team's exhibition games at the Netherlands and Germany next month.
- Senators owner, hopeful of liver transplant, thanks public Updated: May-18-15 4:36 pm
TORONTO - Ottawa Senators owner Eugene Melnyk thanked the public for its support Monday in what he calls the "biggest battle" of his life - his urgent appeal for a liver transplant.
- Former Temple defensive lineman Adrian Robinson dies at 25 Updated: May-18-15 1:00 am