- Arcobello, Leipsic lead Maple Leafs over Vancouver Canucks Updated: Feb-14-16 12:22 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Brendan Leipsic knew he would be playing on one coast or the other Saturday night.
- Zach LaVine wins dunk thriller to cap All-Star Saturday Updated: Feb-14-16 12:04 am
TORONTO - Aaron Gordon soared over his mascot, but nobody flies higher than Zach LaVine in the slam dunk contest.
- Jenner scores twice to help Columbus beat Ottawa 4-2 Updated: Feb-13-16 11:24 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - No hot streak is likely to get Columbus back in the playoff race. Still, the Blue Jackets are rolling.
- Thompson beats Curry to win 3-point title Updated: Feb-13-16 10:46 pm
TORONTO - Klay Thompson did what barely any team has done this year.
- The Latest: Zach LaVine takes flight, wins 2nd dunk contest Updated: Feb-13-16 10:43 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Saturday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- Silver: No Hack-a-Shaq rules change this season Updated: Feb-13-16 10:04 pm
TORONTO - Adam Silver said Saturday no changes are coming to Hack-a-Shaq this season, though he seems to favor some rule adjustment.
- Borowiecki leaves game with facial laceration Updated: Feb-13-16 9:10 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Mark Borowiecki has left the Ottawa Senators' game at Columbus with a facial cut that left a pool of blood on the ice.
- Craig Sager and his flashy suits return to All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-13-16 8:35 pm
TORONTO - The All-Star game in New York was a little less colorful last year.
- Hope springs eternal in the D-League, even for All-Stars Updated: Feb-13-16 5:36 pm
TORONTO - Only a few miles from the site of Sunday's NBA All-Star Game, before a couple thousand people in an arena primarily used to play minor-league hockey, Jimmer Fredette couldn't help but think big.
- Heat's Chris Bosh says more exams coming on his injured calf Updated: Feb-13-16 5:07 pm
TORONTO - All-Star forward Chris Bosh will have more exams on his strained right calf when he gets back to Miami, possibly as early as Monday to determine the status and severity of the problem.
- Rising Stars: LaVine, US beat Wiggins, World 157-154 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:50 pm
TORONTO - Zach LaVine hoisted the MVP trophy above his head, laughing along with Minnesota Timberwolves teammates Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns as he stood on the podium.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- It's Kobe's world, at least for 1 more All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-12-16 6:03 pm
TORONTO - Kobe Bryant answered questions in Spanish and Italian, raved about Canadian hospitality, showed off knowledge of both Greek basketball and English soccer. He announced plans to go to the Philippines and Taiwan, thanked fans from Japan and even asked a reporter how to say a phrase in Mandarin.
- Steph Curry returns to Toronto at the height of his powers Updated: Feb-12-16 5:38 pm
TORONTO - When the Toronto Raptors signed Dell Curry in 1999 to provide some shooting on the perimeter, they also acquired two young children in the deal that would dart around the back hallways of the Air Canada Center dribbling basketballs and bouncing off the walls.
- Ohio company sells classic Etch A Sketch to Toronto toy firm Updated: Feb-12-16 11:59 am
BRYAN, Ohio - The Ohio company that has produced or owned the Etch A Sketch for more than five decades has sold the classic toy to a Toronto-based toy firm.
- Missing Canada man to reunite with family after 30 years Updated: Feb-12-16 10:59 am
NIAGARA, Ontario - An Ontario man who disappeared three decades ago and was believed dead is about to be reunited with his family after recovering some of his memory, police said Friday.
- McDavid, Eberle power Oilers past Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:51 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan can't help but sit back sometimes and watch Connor McDavid work.
- Iginla scores twice, Avalanche beat Senators 4-3 Updated: Feb-11-16 11:56 pm
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Colorado Avalanche solidified their standing on the playoff bubble. The Ottawa Senators fell even further behind in a crowded pack.
- Kobe's last, Toronto's 1st as NBA All-Star goes outside US Updated: Feb-11-16 8:21 pm
TORONTO - Of all the goodies Kobe Bryant collects in his farewell season, one this weekend might be particularly useful.
- Shaq wishes he had a farewell tour like Kobe is getting Updated: Feb-11-16 8:18 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal has watched former teammate Kobe Bryant's farewell tour this season from afar. And even though Bryant hasn't been the consistently dynamic player he once was while playing for a Los Angeles Lakers team that is losing games by the bucketful, O'Neal couldn't help but be a little envious of the way Bryant has been able to say goodbye.
- Suns assign McRae to Bakersfield of D-League Updated: Feb-11-16 5:09 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns assigned guard Jordan McRae to the Bakersfield Jam of the NBA Development League on Thursday, and said he will play in the D-League All-Star Game on Saturday in Toronto.
- Lawyer: Witnesses in ex-CBC host assault trial lied Updated: Feb-11-16 3:47 pm
TORONTO - The defense lawyer for a former Canadian Broadcast Corp. radio host charged with sexual assault said Thursday the complainants withheld information from police and lied under oath.
- LeBron donates uniforms to Toronto-area school teams Updated: Feb-11-16 3:16 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James crossed the Canadian border to dish out an All-Star assist.
- Maple Leafs' Kadri fined $5,000 for throat-slashing gesture Updated: Feb-11-16 12:06 pm
- Timberwolves come back from 18 down to stun Raptors, 117-112 Updated: Feb-10-16 10:56 pm