- Selfie stick halts Disney roller coaster ride Updated: May-02-16 11:58 pm
ANAHEIM, California - A roller coaster ride at Disney California Adventure park was halted for about two hours when someone pulled out a selfie stick.
- Man pleads not guilty to California Trump protest violence Updated: May-02-16 8:52 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A man who allegedly threw a rock at a CHP patrol car during a Southern California protest against Donald Trump has pleaded not guilty to felony vandalism.
- 60,000-pound whale carcass removed from California beach Updated: Apr-30-16 9:31 am
SAN CLEMENTE, California - It literally was a whale of a job.
- Pepper spray flies during Trump protest clash in California Updated: Apr-26-16 11:07 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump clashed Tuesday outside City Hall, and five people, including two little girls, were pepper-sprayed by a demonstrator during the heated confrontation, police said.
- Daughter's plight wins convicted dad a lighter prison term Updated: Apr-26-16 8:58 am
SANTA ANA, California - A federal judge says he granted leniency in sentencing a California real estate fraud defendant out of consideration for the man's 16-year-old daughter.
- Inmates plead not guilty to jail escape, kidnap Updated: Apr-22-16 6:08 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Authorities say three inmates have pleaded not guilty to making a brazen escape from the Orange County jail and kidnapping a cab driver while they were on the run.
- Turkey abduction lands 2 California college students in jail Updated: Apr-19-16 10:43 pm
ORANGE, California - Tim the Turkey's abduction did more than ruffle a few feathers.
- 2 plead not guilty in weapons, drug planting case Updated: Apr-19-16 12:56 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Two Orange County residents have pleaded not guilty to planting weapons and drugs in a woman's truck in an effort to get her arrested.
- 3 hurt as car slams into Orange County ice cream parlor Updated: Apr-14-16 2:07 am
IRVINE, California - Authorities say a car slammed into an Orange County ice cream shop all the way to its front counter, sending the driver and two teenagers who were inside the store to the hospital.
- Orange County approves new $35M animal shelter Updated: Apr-13-16 9:33 am
LOS ANGELES - Orange County officials have approved a plan to build a $35 million animal shelter to replace the 75-year-old facility that grand jury reports and activists have criticized as being understaffed and poorly run.
- PennySaver coupon magazine returns after nearly a year Updated: Apr-11-16 9:08 am
SANTA ANA, California - Coupon magazine PennySaver will return in May after the magazine abruptly stopped printing last year.
- California missionary, 80, accused of molesting 2 girls Updated: Apr-06-16 10:11 am
TUSTIN, California - Prosecutors say an 80-year-old missionary who founded an Orange County nonprofit faces charges of sexually assaulting two girls, one of whom was under 10.
- DUI suspect arrested after speeding wrong way on freeway Updated: Apr-04-16 8:32 am
COSTA MESA, California - The California Highway Patrol says a DUI suspect was arrested after speeding the wrong way down a freeway during a chase that ended with a head-on crash in Orange County.