- Prosecutors: money not motive in parents killing Updated: Mar-11-14 2:16 pm
- Navy ship comes close to whales off California Updated: Mar-11-14 11:53 am
- Son charged in killing parents in California home Updated: Mar-07-14 7:11 pm
- OC woman gets prison for bilking nuns of $285,000 Updated: Mar-07-14 5:46 pm
- OC officers get $3.5M in discrimination case Updated: Mar-06-14 10:01 pm
- Jury rejects claims over Anaheim police shooting Updated: Mar-06-14 2:47 pm
- 2 drivers arrested after girl hit twice Updated: Mar-06-14 11:35 am
- California father helps deliver baby at home Updated: Mar-06-14 10:28 am
- Man injured in Truckee crash is former prosecutor Updated: Mar-06-14 9:23 am
- About 120,000 letters burn in California crash Updated: Mar-04-14 6:10 pm
- 6 rescued, including 3 lifeguards, in high surf Updated: Mar-03-14 1:49 pm
- Jail informants under fire in Orange County Updated: Mar-01-14 11:52 am
- Ex-UC Irvine prof took research money from Japan Updated: Feb-27-14 4:40 pm
- County worker suspected of stealing $150,000 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:22 am
- Trial ordered for professor in California killing Updated: Feb-27-14 12:07 am
- Santa Ana mayor's land swap subject of state probe Updated: Feb-26-14 12:56 am
- Risky deals costing University of Calif. millions Updated: Feb-23-14 2:43 pm
- 'Birther' to run for California attorney general Updated: Feb-22-14 12:59 pm
- Closed San Onofre nuclear plant auctions machinery Updated: Feb-21-14 10:35 pm
- Man gets 25-to-life for killing casino winner Updated: Feb-21-14 9:53 pm
- Witness: Gang members involved in nightclub attack Updated: Feb-21-14 4:58 pm
- Cancer center will do trials under $5 million gift Updated: Feb-21-14 10:07 am
- Rabid bat found at Orange County college Updated: Feb-20-14 2:05 pm
- Jury finds man was sane while stabbing grandmother Updated: Feb-20-14 10:22 am
- Parents of pedestrian file wrongful death suit Updated: Feb-20-14 9:58 am
SANTA ANA, California - Prosecutors say money was not a motive for a 19-year-old man charged with shooting his parents to death and trying to kill two of his siblings inside their luxury Orange County home.
DANA POINT, California - It was a close call for the Navy's new combat ship and a pod of gray whales off the Southern California coast.
SANTA ANA, California - A 19-year-old man was charged Friday with shooting his parents to death and trying to kill two of his siblings inside their luxury Southern California home in a complex case that took investigators weeks to unravel.
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County woman who bilked a group of nuns out of $285,000 has been sentenced to more than three years in federal prison.
SANTA ANA, California - A federal jury on Thursday awarded more than $3.5 million to three Westminster police officers who said they were denied promotions because they are Latino.
SANTA ANA, California - A federal court jury on Thursday rejected claims that police used excessive force in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man, the first of two killings by Anaheim police that led to violent demonstrations in the city that's home to Disneyland.
SANTA ANA, California - Police have arrested two drivers suspected in a hit-and-run incident caught on surveillance video in which a 14-year-old girl was struck twice at a Santa Ana intersection.
LAGUNA NIGUEL, California - The nephew of a former Major League ballplayer helped a man deliver the catch of a lifetime - the man's own daughter.
TRUCKEE, California - The pilot injured in a Northern California plane crash that killed his wife is a former Orange County lawyer who successfully prosecuted the notorious 1970s serial killer Rodney Alcala.
BREA, California - A fiery crash involving two big rigs on an Orange County freeway Tuesday destroyed about 120,000 pieces of mail, postal officials said.
LAGUNA BEACH, California - A Southern California ocean rescue took a dramatic turn over the weekend when three lifeguards who were attempting to save three people also had to be plucked from high surf by boat.
SANTA ANA, California - Attorney Scott Sanders was defending two high-profile death penalty cases in California when he realized evidence in both cases was coming from the same jailhouse snitch. He wondered if it could be more than a coincidence.
SANTA ANA, California - A former computer science professor at the University of California, Irvine, has pleaded guilty to a single felony count of conflict of interest for taking secret research payments from Japanese companies while working as a professor.
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County Social Services Agency employee has been arrested on suspicion of stealing $150,000 from the county by falsely claiming to be a caretaker for her parents.
SANTA ANA, California - A psychology professor has been ordered to stand trial in Southern California for the 1995 murder of a man she says raped her.
SANTA ANA, California - California's political watchdog agency is investigating Santa Ana Mayor Miguel Pulido for earning $197,000 from a land swap with a businessman who later landed a $1.35 million, no-bid contract from the city, a newspaper reported Tuesday.
SANTA ANA, California - The financially strapped University of California system is losing about $6 million each year due to risky bets on interest rates under deals pushed by Wall Street banks.
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California woman who's filed repeated "birther" lawsuits challenging Barack Obama's right to be president says she'll run for a high state office.
SAN CLEMENTE, California - Want to buy a piece of a nuclear power plant?
SANTA ANA, California - A man who killed a Southern California casino winner during a botched robbery has been sentenced to 25 years to life in prison.
SANTA ANA, California - Lawyers say a witness has reported he was beaten by gang members who accompanied a 23-year-old woman killed in a melee outside a Southern California nightclub.
IRVINE, California - A $5 million donation from an Orange County couple will go toward clinical trials at the cancer center at the University of California, Irvine.
FULLERTON, California - Health officials say a live bat found at an Orange County college has tested positive for rabies.
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California jury has ruled a man who stabbed his grandmother to death then set a fire in her apartment was sane at the time of the crimes.
SANTA ANA, California - A wrongful death lawsuit has been filed by the parents of an Orange County software developer who was killed in a crosswalk last year after being struck by a vehicle fleeing police.