- California citrus growers fight off cold spell Updated: Dec-06-13 6:01 pm
- OC pathologist cites police fight for man's death Updated: Dec-05-13 7:33 pm
- OC says neighborhood Christmas lights can stay Updated: Dec-04-13 10:19 pm
- Advocates decry sending youth offenders to feds Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- OC neighbors told to take down Xmas lights Updated: Dec-03-13 8:55 pm
- Ex-Orange County sheriff denied reduced sentence Updated: Dec-03-13 5:20 pm
- Firefighters rescue woman stuck between buildings Updated: Dec-03-13 9:26 am
- Atty: 2 cops wrongly accused in CA homeless death Updated: Dec-03-13 12:56 am
- Autopsy done for man charged in homeless deaths Updated: Dec-02-13 3:55 pm
- Man awaiting murder trial ate Ajax, lawyer says Updated: Nov-30-13 4:13 am
- CA marine biologist to make 3-D model of oarfish Updated: Nov-28-13 8:25 pm
- Settlement reached in California beef recall case Updated: Nov-27-13 4:40 pm
- Calif. bar asked to remove sign thanking veterans Updated: Nov-27-13 8:58 am
- OC wife who had man killed must pay restitution Updated: Nov-27-13 12:07 am
- Calif crash caused when man grabbed steering wheel Updated: Nov-26-13 9:40 am
- Suspects descend 10 hotel stories to avoid OC cops Updated: Nov-25-13 1:41 am
- Report: Underground leak sites go unmonitored Updated: Nov-24-13 7:38 pm
- OC Crime Lab finds another testing error Updated: Nov-22-13 10:47 pm
- Calif. man convicted in fatal family attack Updated: Nov-22-13 7:32 pm
- Former OC policeman sentenced for sex assaults Updated: Nov-22-13 6:04 pm
- Man who beat, raped OC prostitutes gets 75-to-life Updated: Nov-22-13 4:26 pm
- Bail revoked for professor charged with old murder Updated: Nov-21-13 7:34 pm
- Mistrial declared in OC drug-planting trial Updated: Nov-21-13 5:14 pm
- Calif. ambulance co. settles whistleblower suit Updated: Nov-19-13 2:55 pm
- 2 men stabbed during rap concert in Orange County Updated: Nov-18-13 9:43 am
SANTA ANA, California - Citrus grower Fred LoBue breathed a sigh of relief on Friday after two sleepless nights monitoring the icy temperatures in his family's Central Valley orange groves.
SANTA ANA, California - Kelly Thomas died, in part, because of lack of oxygen to his brain during a violent struggle with police, an Orange County pathologist testified Thursday during the trial of two former Fullerton officers charged with killing the homeless man.
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County neighborhood that was ordered to take down its elaborate Christmas light display has won a dazzling victory.
SANTA ANA, California - Immigrant advocates on Wednesday called on Orange County probation officials to stop referring youth offenders to federal immigration authorities, saying the practice violates the children's rights, and weakens ties between law enforcement and immigrant communities.
SANTA ANA, California - Homeowners in Orange County have been told to take down their elaborate Christmas lights or risk trading red and green for jail orange.
SANTA ANA, California - Orange County's former sheriff has lost an appeal to have his federal prison sentence reduced for a 2009 witness tampering conviction.
SANTA ANA, California - Firefighters have rescued a 28-year-old woman who became trapped while attempting to jump from the roof of one building to another in Santa Ana.
SANTA ANA, California - A homeless man who died after a violent confrontation with six California police officers was combative, grabbed at one officer's stun gun and struggled so hard against attempts to handcuff him that the officers arresting him asked a dispatcher to broadcast an urgent call for back-up three times, attorneys for two police officers charged in the death said during opening statements.
SANTA ANA, California - Authorities say the cause of death has not yet been determined for a man awaiting trial on murder charges in the deaths of six people, including four homeless men.
SANTA ANA, California - A man ate cleanser that he apparently collected slowly while in custody and died while awaiting trial in the killings of four homeless men and two others, his lawyer said.
SANTA ANA, California - A marine biologist is hoping to recreate a three-dimensional model of an oarfish that washed up on an Oceanside beach in October.
SANTA ANA, California - A California slaughterhouse, a meat-packing facility and two companies that provided loans to the operations have agreed to settlements after allegations of inhumane treatment led to a massive recall that included beef sold to the National School Lunch Program, according to the deal announced Wednesday.
HUNTINGTON BEACH, California - The owner of an Orange County bar has gotten a brief reprieve from a notice ordering him to remove a rooftop sign thanking veterans.
SANTA ANA, California - An appeals court says a woman sentenced to life in prison for hiring a hit man to kill her cancer-stricken husband must pay nearly $500,000 in restitution to his estate.
ANAHEIM, California - Authorities say a 25-year-old man and a 7-year-old boy were killed in a crash caused when the man grabbed the steering wheel while his girlfriend was driving on a Southern California freeway.
SANTA ANA, California - Santa Ana police have arrested two men suspected of stealing beer after catching them climb 10 stories down the side of a hotel to evade officers.
SANTA ANA, California - A new report says hundreds of underground leak sites will go unmonitored by the state under a policy change.
SANTA ANA, California - The Orange County Crime Lab has found another error in testing blood-alcohol levels - two weeks after acknowledging a mistake that could affect hundreds of drunken-driving cases.
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California man was convicted Friday of the murders of the father and sister of his ex-girlfriend and the attempted murder of her mother in a fiery attack that prosecutors say was an ill-conceived attempt to reunite the couple.
SANTA ANA, California - A former Garden Grove police officer who sodomized three women he dated has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.
SANTA ANA, California - A man who attacked three Orange County prostitutes, savagely beating and raping two, has been sentenced to 75 years to life in prison.
SANTA ANA, California - A psychology professor was handcuffed and taken to jail Thursday after rejecting a plea deal from prosecutors who claim she had a role in killing a man she says raped her as a college student in 1995.
SANTA ANA, California - A judge has declared a mistrial for a Southern California lawyer charged with planting drugs to frame a PTA leader at his son's elementary school.
SANTA ANA, California - A California ambulance company has paid more than $3 million to settle a lawsuit alleging it billed Medicare and other federal health programs to carry patients who didn't need ambulances.
SANTA ANA, California - Police are searching for suspects after two men were stabbed while dancing at a concert in Orange County.