- Mrs. Orange County winner arrested for child porn Updated: Oct-08-15 11:09 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A mother of three who won the Mrs. Orange County pageant has been arrested on suspicion of using a 4-year-old relative to make child porn.
- California men in Islamic State case face new charges Updated: Oct-08-15 2:01 am
SANTA ANA, California - Two California men authorities say conspired to join the Islamic State group are facing new charges of bank and financial aid fraud.
- Men on tiny raft rescued off California coast Updated: Oct-07-15 8:41 pm
LAGUNA BEACH, California - Authorities say two men - one of whom couldn't swim - have been rescued after floating for hours in a tiny raft miles off the Southern California coast.
- Women stung dozens of times in golf course bee attack Updated: Oct-06-15 10:24 pm
LAGUNA WOODS, California - Two women are recovering after bees stung them dozens of times at an Orange County golf course.
- Teen charged in 2014 fatal crash in Southern California Updated: Oct-06-15 6:02 am
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California teen is charged with manslaughter in connection with a crash that killed five other teens last year.
- Giant pup forces driver into fiery crash, but injuries minor Updated: Sep-30-15 9:12 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Police say a fiery rollover crash in Southern California was caused by a 100-pound bull mastiff puppy leaping around inside the car.
- Authorities ask family of missing persons for DNA, records Updated: Sep-29-15 3:41 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Authorities in Southern California are urging people with missing family members to give DNA samples to try to find them among unidentified human remains.
- Man arrested for alleged lewd acts with child, child porn Updated: Sep-29-15 8:28 am
SANTA ANA, California - Authorities say an Orange County photographer and children's exercise class instructor is suspected of lewd acts with a child and possessing child pornography.
- 3 in custody after high-speed collision in stolen vehicle Updated: Sep-28-15 8:34 am
BUENA PARK, California - Buena Park police arrested three stolen-car suspects after a high-speed chase that ended in a collision with another vehicle.
- Man arrested in unprovoked attack of 83-year-old man Updated: Sep-26-15 10:27 pm
SANTA ANA, California - Authorities in Orange County have arrested a man suspected of beating and critically injuring an 83-year-old man out for a walk in Little Saigon.
- Stolen car chase ends with suspect shooting himself Updated: Sep-25-15 8:42 am
FULLERTON, California - Authorities say a stolen-car suspect chased by police apparently shot himself to death after ditching the vehicle and running across freeway lanes in Orange County.
- 'Star Wars' land construction to close parts of Disneyland Updated: Sep-25-15 8:40 am
ANAHEIM, California - Disneyland Resort officials will temporarily close certain attractions at Disneyland to make way for "Star Wars" land construction.
- West Nile death reported in Orange County Updated: Sep-23-15 9:50 am
FRESNO, California - Health officials say an elderly man from Buena Park has died from West Nile - Orange County's first death from the virus this year.
- UC Irvine sets record for largest capture-the-flag game Updated: Sep-23-15 5:17 am
IRVINE, California - University of California Irvine has set a world record for the largest game of capture the flag.
- OC lawyer convicted of conspiracy in birthing probe Updated: Sep-18-15 10:32 pm
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County lawyer has been convicted of trying to help a Chinese witness in a so-called birth tourism probe flee the United States.
- 15 displaced after flames tear through Orange County condos Updated: Sep-18-15 9:56 am
IRVINE, California - Fire officials say 15 people have been displaced after flames charred condos, garages and two cars in an Orange County neighborhood.
- Judge refuses to let US seize Mongols motorcycle logo Updated: Sep-17-15 10:36 pm
SANTA ANA, California - A Southern California motorcycle club has fought off a government bid to take its logo.
- Santa Ana not rolling out the green carpet for pot shops Updated: Sep-14-15 11:47 am
SANTA ANA, California - Orange County's largest city hasn't rolled out the green carpet for pot shops that voters authorized last year.