- Man accused of driving 109 mph in 70 mph zone along I-93 Updated: Nov-25-15 8:01 am
CANTERBURY, New Hampshire - A man has been accused of driving 109 miles an hour in a 70 mph zone on Interstate 93.
- Rochester man asks judge to throw out murder conviction Updated: Nov-25-15 5:01 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man who was found guilty of first-degree murder in the stabbing death of an 18-year-old is asking a judge to throw out his conviction.
- School named to National Register of Historic Places Updated: Nov-25-15 5:01 am
SOMERSWORTH, New Hampshire - The Hilltop School in Somersworth has been named to the National Register of Historic Places.
- Man who pleaded guilty in fatal crash says car had a defect Updated: Nov-25-15 4:58 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A man who admitted to causing a fatal car crash that killed his girlfriend says a defect in the car was partially responsible.
- 3 sentenced in synthetic drug scheme Updated: Nov-25-15 4:01 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The U.S. attorney's office in New Hampshire says three men involved in a scheme that distributed more than 1,000 kilograms of illegal synthetic marijuana products have been sentenced to prison.
- Armstrong, Smith lead New Hampshire over Brown 88-77 Updated: Nov-24-15 9:55 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Jacoby Armstrong scored 26 points on 9-of-14 shooting to help New Hampshire roll to an 88-77 victory over Brown on Tuesday night.
- Judge: Woman with cancer can try to buy marijuana in Maine Updated: Nov-24-15 5:37 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A woman with late-stage lung cancer can seek to buy medical marijuana in Maine before dispensaries open in New Hampshire, a judge ruled Tuesday.
- Aircraft to remain with New Hampshire National Guard Updated: Nov-24-15 3:16 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Senators Kelly Ayotte and Jeanne Shaheen say a decision to remove a C-12 aircraft and personnel from the New Hampshire Army National Guard has been reversed.
- Hassan: More die from drug overdoses than car crashes Updated: Nov-24-15 2:17 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Drug overdoses have become the second most common cause of death in New Hampshire and could move into the top spot soon, Gov. Maggie Hassan told lawmakers Tuesday as they began tackling the state's substance abuse crisis.
- Think you want a tiny house? Businesses offer a tryout first Updated: Nov-24-15 12:43 pm
CROYDON, New Hampshire - Hilary and Shane Lentz were hooked on the idea of a tiny house, but they weren't sure the reality would be so appealing.
- Policy would help rural clinics in New Hampshire Updated: Nov-24-15 11:44 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Department of Health and Human Services has proposed a policy that would increase Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement rates for qualified rural clinics that have a shortage of doctors.
- Man charged with giving teen drug waives hearing Updated: Nov-24-15 7:49 am
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - A man charged in connection with the drug overdose death of a 17-year-old girl has waived his right to a hearing.
- Man convicted of child sex trafficking gets prison time Updated: Nov-24-15 4:59 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man convicted of trying to sell a 14-year-old girl for sex has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- Dartmouth president condemns reported conduct during protest Updated: Nov-24-15 4:57 am
HANOVER, New Hampshire - The president of Dartmouth College has condemned reports of aggressive behavior during a Black Lives Matter protest earlier this month.
- Court denies injunction against parking meter 'Robin Hoods' Updated: Nov-24-15 4:48 am
KEENE, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire court has denied an injunction against a band of self-styled Robin Hoods who feed parking meters while following meter readers.
- Some New Hampshire ski resorts opening this week Updated: Nov-24-15 4:05 am
BRETTON WOODS, New Hampshire - Some New Hampshire ski resorts are opening this week for the winter season.
- Panel to decide Trump, Sanders, Cruz, primary eligibility Updated: Nov-24-15 4:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Ballot Law Commission is preparing to decide whether Democrat Bernie Sanders and Republicans Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are eligible for the state's presidential primary ballot.
- 2015 AP Northeast Inland All-District Team Updated: Nov-23-15 7:19 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 2015 Associated Press Northeast Inland All-District football team, as selected by a media panel from the district:
- New Hampshire police training council in 'financial crisis' Updated: Nov-23-15 3:27 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police officials say the New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Council, responsible for training every law enforcement officer in the state, is in "financial crisis."
- Shaheen proposes $600 million to fight heroin abuse Updated: Nov-23-15 2:59 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is proposing $600 million in emergency funding to address an opioid and heroin abuse crisis that she says is spiraling out of control.
- Only 23 apply for New Hampshire's medical marijuana program Updated: Nov-23-15 2:08 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Department of Health and Human Services officials say only 23 New Hampshire residents have applied for the state's medical marijuana program since pre-registration opened on Nov. 2.
- Guinta cancels town hall in Milton due to illness Updated: Nov-23-15 12:44 pm
MILTON, New Hampshire - U.S. Rep. Frank Guinta has canceled a town hall meeting in Milton due to illness.
- F-15s in training exercise over central New Hampshire Updated: Nov-23-15 8:46 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - F-15 Eagles are taking part in a training exercise between Manchester and Lebanon.
- Residents wary of natural gas proposal amid climate concerns Updated: Nov-23-15 6:49 am
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Residents in western New Hampshire are concerned that an investment in new fossil fuel infrastructure could affect environmental issues in the region.
- Keene man injured in Caribbean boating accident Updated: Nov-23-15 4:41 am
KEENE, New Hampshire - Police say a Keene man was seriously injured in a boating accident in the Caribbean.