- State Playoff Glance Updated: Mar-08-14 9:56 pm
- Former youth football coach cleared of sex charges Updated: Mar-08-14 3:13 pm
- New Hampshire biologist says coyotes hunt more now Updated: Mar-08-14 2:57 pm
- Vermont rolled past New Hampshire 77-60 Updated: Mar-08-14 2:23 pm
- Icy lake plunge benefits NH Special Olympics Updated: Mar-08-14 2:07 pm
- Pilot unhurt when small plane crashes on NH lake Updated: Mar-08-14 12:58 pm
- NH children's museum starts new discount system Updated: Mar-08-14 12:40 pm
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard meant $414M in payroll Updated: Mar-08-14 11:31 am
- NH national forest seeks artist applications Updated: Mar-08-14 10:08 am
- Massachusetts energy company plans Groveton plant Updated: Mar-08-14 9:28 am
- New Hampshire officials probe school complaints Updated: Mar-08-14 8:50 am
- NH court rejects former House speaker's appeal Updated: Mar-07-14 4:17 pm
- Oil tanker strikes NH-Maine bridge pier, bridge OK Updated: Mar-07-14 1:34 pm
- 4-alarm fire at NH pizza crust business Updated: Mar-07-14 1:28 pm
- NH court rejects motion in lone death penalty case Updated: Mar-07-14 1:07 pm
- NH's Shaheen introduces bridge funding bill Updated: Mar-07-14 8:55 am
- Sites proposed for commuter rail in southern NH Updated: Mar-07-14 6:53 am
- Thousand teens headed to NH robotics competition Updated: Mar-07-14 4:34 am
- Woman charged in NH fatal hit-and-run crash Updated: Mar-07-14 1:49 am
- NH police arrest "fugitive-of-the-week" Updated: Mar-06-14 6:47 pm
- NH Senate OKs Medicaid money for private coverage Updated: Mar-06-14 3:17 pm
- Senate passes bill on parental rights of rapists Updated: Mar-06-14 2:16 pm
- Correction: Wood Pellet Shortage story Updated: Mar-06-14 1:10 pm
- Firewood thefts reported in NH town Updated: Mar-06-14 12:26 pm
- Identities sought of 21 men killed at Pearl Harbor Updated: Mar-06-14 11:40 am
West Memphis 75, Bryant 50
LONDONDERRY, New Hampshire - A jury has cleared a former youth football coach in New Hampshire of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old girl during sleepovers at his home.
LANGDON, New Hampshire - A biologist in New Hampshire says he's getting a lot of calls about coyotes and warns people to keep their pets inside at night.
GUILDERLAND, New York - Brian Voelkel recorded a triple-double, 10 points, 14 rebounds and 10 assists, in top-seeded Vermont's 77-60 victory over No. 8 New Hampshire on Saturday in the America East tournament quarterfinals.
LACONIA, New Hampshire - Hundreds of people jumped into New Hampshire's largest lake on Saturday to raise $66,000 for the state's Special Olympics programs.
ALTON, New Hampshire - A single-engine experimental plane has crashed while landing on an ice runway on Lake Winnipesaukee.
DOVER, New Hampshire - The Children's Museum of New Hampshire is offering a new way to provide low-income families with deeply discounted admission.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The latest statistics show the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard contributed more than $400 million in civilian payroll during 2013.
CAMPTON, New Hampshire - Officials at New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest are seeking applicants for the fourth annual Artist-in-Residence program.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A proposal to convert part of a shuttered North Country paper mill into a transfer station for natural gas could create more than 80 jobs and cut the town of Groveton's tax bills in half.
CLAREMONT, New Hampshire - State labor investigators will check into conditions at a Claremont high school after a student complained about dust, odors and noise during an ongoing renovation project.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Supreme Court on Friday rejected an appeal by former Republican House Speaker Bill O'Brien, saying he suffered no harm from a 2010 primary election eve "Robocall" message from the state Democratic party.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Transportation Department says an oil tanker struck a pier at the Memorial Bridge that connects the state to Maine, and there's no apparent damage to the bridge itself.
PITTSFIELD, New Hampshire - Firefighters say a fire at a pizza crust company in Pittsfield, New Hampshire, has resulted in one injury and used so much water that local schools have been closed for the day.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire attorney general's office may still handle the appeal of the state's only death row inmate even though a key member of his defense team has been hired by the office, the state Supreme Court ruled Friday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen has introduced a bill to increase funding for bridge repairs.
PLAISTOW, New Hampshire - An engineering firm hired to study the possibility of commuter rail coming into southern New Hampshire has come up with 11 potential sites for layover and passenger stations.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - A robotics competition involving 1,000 high school students from across New England is continuing at the University of New Hampshire.
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire woman has been charged in connection with a fatal hit-and-run crash.
ROCHESTER, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire fugitive is in custody - arrested just hours after he was featured on the U.S. Marshals featured him in their "fugitive of the week" internet post.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Senate on Thursday approved using federal Medicaid money to buy private health insurance for thousands of poor adults, with supporters emphasizing the benefits to the state's economy and the health of its residents and opponents arguing taxpayers would be stuck with the bill when federal money drops off.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Senate has unanimously approved a bill that would require courts to terminate the parental rights of rapists when petitions are filed by women who bear children after being sexually assaulted.
DOVER, New Hampshire - In a story March 5 about a shortage of wood pellets in northern New England, The Associated Press misstated the weight of pellets the Maine Woods Pellet Company is hoping to produce this season. The company is trying to produce 110,000 tons of pellets, not 110,000 pounds.
RAYMOND, New Hampshire - Police in the town of Raymond, New Hampshire, say they're investigating several incidents of firewood theft.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The remains of 21 sailors killed in the attack on Pearl Harbor and buried as unknowns should be identified and returned to their families, a group of U.S. senators said Thursday.