- Officials issue advisories for several New Hampshire beaches Updated: Sep-04-15 7:14 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Officials in New Hampshire have issued swimming advisories for several beaches due to bacteria detected in the water.
- Man pleads not guilty in sexual assault of underage girl Updated: Sep-04-15 7:13 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - A New Hampshire man accused of traveling to Maine to have sex with an underage girl has pleaded not guilty to gross sexual assault.
- Former hotel employee pleads guilty to assaulting guest Updated: Sep-04-15 3:47 am
LACONIA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man has pleaded guilty in the sexual assault of a hotel guest in 2014.
- San Jose State rolls over New Hampshire 43-13 Updated: Sep-04-15 1:26 am
SAN JOSE, California - Tyler Ervin ran for three touchdowns and San Jose State beat New Hampshire 43-13 in the opener for both teams Thursday night.
- New Hampshire man shot by police responding to threat call Updated: Sep-03-15 6:25 pm
MERRIMACK, New Hampshire - New Hampshire officials say a man armed with a knife was critically wounded by a Merrimack police officer responding to a domestic disturbance call.
- Jordan named chief of Fish and Game law enforcement Updated: Sep-03-15 3:05 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Col. Kevin Jordan has been named chief of the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department's Law Enforcement Division.
- New Hampshire pulls bartending guides for sexual drink names Updated: Sep-03-15 10:16 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire has pulled hundreds of bartending guides from state-run liquor stores after workers complained that the drink manuals contained sexually explicit and derogatory drink names such as "stripper mom."
- DNA sample under expanded law used to charge rape suspect Updated: Sep-03-15 7:54 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police used a DNA sample collected under an expanded law to charge a man with raping a hotel guest in 2014.
- Ex-firefighter appeals conviction for setting 5 fires Updated: Sep-03-15 7:11 am
DOVER, New Hampshire - A former firefighter who was convicted of setting five fires one morning in Durham, New Hampshire, has appealed his case to the state Supreme Court.
- Merrimack bridge closed to traffic following inspection Updated: Sep-03-15 7:08 am
MERRIMACK, New Hampshire - A bridge in Merrimack will be closed to traffic indefinitely after a recent structural inspection.
- State lifts algae bacteria warning for Downing Pond Updated: Sep-03-15 4:06 am
NEW DURHAM, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services has lifted the bacteria warning issued last month for Downing Pond in New Durham.
- School bus hits tree, cannon in New Hampshire; no injuries Updated: Sep-02-15 11:10 pm
HUDSON, New Hampshire - Police say a school bus struck a tree and a military cannon in Hudson after the driver says the brakes apparently failed.
- Man gets jail for writing racist graffiti on refugees' homes Updated: Sep-02-15 5:50 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man who said he was "angry at an imperfect world" admitted Wednesday he scrawled racist graffiti on the homes of four African refugee families; he was sentenced to a year in jail.
- Reward offered in shooting death of woman out for a walk Updated: Sep-02-15 3:57 pm
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Authorities are offering a $17,500 reward for information leading to the conviction of the person or people who shot a woman to death as she strolled in her Manchester neighborhood.
- Northern New England's bear hunters could face tough season Updated: Sep-02-15 2:24 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Northern New England's bear hunters might have a more difficult time bagging a bruin this year due to an abundance of natural food.
- Judges deny attempted cop-killer's bid for shorter sentence Updated: Sep-02-15 12:40 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A panel of New Hampshire judges has denied the bid for a shorter prison sentence for a man convicted of trying to kill a Manchester police officer.
- Canadian pleads not guilty at 4th trial to killing 2 in 1988 Updated: Sep-02-15 10:59 am
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A Canadian man who's been tried three times for the 1988 slayings of two New Hampshire women has pleaded not guilty to murder charges in his fourth trial.
- Manchester teachers get contract after second veto by mayor Updated: Sep-02-15 7:59 am
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Teachers in New Hampshire's largest city have started school, one day after the city approved a new contract over the objection of Mayor Ted Gatsas.
- Trial delayed for man charged with punching 3-month-old son Updated: Sep-02-15 7:31 am
BRENTWOOD, New Hampshire - The trial has been delayed for a New Hampshire man charged with punching his 3-month-old son and breaking several bones.
- Maine man killed in rollover crash on Interstate 95 Updated: Sep-02-15 5:16 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire state police say a Maine man was killed and another was injured in a rollover crash on Interstate 95.
- $1.1 million going to 7 North Country projects Updated: Sep-01-15 6:49 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Seven New Hampshire projects are sharing in $1.1 million in funding to generate economic and community developments in the North Country.
- New Hampshire's Flume Gorge a slice of the geological past Updated: Sep-01-15 1:35 pm
LINCOLN, New Hampshire - At the Flume Gorge in the heart of the New Hampshire's White Mountain National Forest, vertical walls of darkened Conway granite stretch nine stories skyward and 800 feet (245 meters) long toward the base of Mount Liberty.
- Police: Man charged after drowning ex-girlfriend's lizards Updated: Sep-01-15 12:17 pm
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A 26-year-old New Hampshire man is accused of drowning his ex-girlfriend's two pet lizards.
- Residents, church partner for tent collapse victims memorial Updated: Sep-01-15 10:36 am
LANCASTER, New Hampshire - A group of New Hampshire residents has partnered with a church to build a temporary memorial to honor the Vermont father and daughter killed when a tent collapsed during a severe storm.
- Town of Haverhill seeks release of video footage of shooting Updated: Sep-01-15 9:47 am
HAVERHILL, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire town and its police department are seeking the release of video footage of the fatal shooting of a man in Bath.