- EPA names Farmington rubber plant a Superfund site Updated: Dec-11-13 2:38 pm
- Health care signups increase to 1,569 in NH Updated: Dec-11-13 12:17 pm
- Man applies for job at NH store, gets arrested Updated: Dec-11-13 11:30 am
- NH man leaves $1M to children's home, shelter Updated: Dec-11-13 9:20 am
- New lights meet with approval at NH-Maine bridge Updated: Dec-11-13 6:44 am
- 'Exact change' lanes going away at NH turnpike Updated: Dec-11-13 5:05 am
- Efforts underway to prevent hepatitis C outbreaks Updated: Dec-10-13 1:46 pm
- Police: Woman's new ATM card taken, used in NH Updated: Dec-10-13 6:50 am
- Kuster calls for heating funds to be restored Updated: Dec-10-13 6:35 am
- 17-year-old dies in Everett Turnpike accident Updated: Dec-10-13 6:08 am
- Job fairs going on in NH Updated: Dec-10-13 5:50 am
- NH Fish and Game seeks support for tern study Updated: Dec-10-13 4:35 am
- Northeast, Mid-Atlantic seek anti-pollution action Updated: Dec-09-13 2:05 pm
- Boys and Girls Club burglary reported in NH Updated: Dec-09-13 10:40 am
- NH expands highway safety patrol Updated: Dec-09-13 9:19 am
- NH gas prices go up a couple of cents Updated: Dec-09-13 8:31 am
- Road reopens in Alstead, NH, was flooded in June Updated: Dec-09-13 6:52 am
- Light snow causes slick roads, school delays in NH Updated: Dec-09-13 6:43 am
- Fish and Game holding biennial hearings Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- NH ranks just below average on disaster prep Updated: Dec-09-13 4:34 am
- New UNH logo features blue, white shield Updated: Dec-08-13 12:38 pm
- Wildlife grants available for habitat projects Updated: Dec-08-13 11:41 am
- $75M bet at NH's mini casinos in name of charity Updated: Dec-08-13 9:05 am
- Canadian hikers helped off NH mountain Updated: Dec-08-13 8:29 am
- Kuster co-sponsors renewable energy bill Updated: Dec-08-13 8:11 am
FARMINGTON, New Hampshire - The Environmental Protection Agency has added a former rubber plant in Farmington, New Hampshire, to the Superfund list of hazardous waste sites.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Nearly five times as many New Hampshire residents selected a health plan through the new federal health insurance market in November compared with the first month of open enrollment.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, say an 18-year-old man went into a convenience store seeking a job - and left with two bottles of champagne without paying.
DOVER, New Hampshire - A blue collar worker in Dover, New Hampshire, who died in August left $1 million to two organizations benefiting children and animals.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The new lights on the Memorial Bridge connecting New Hampshire and Maine are getting a thumbs-up.
DOVER, New Hampshire - Crews are removing the "exact change" lanes at the Dover and Rochester toll plazas on the Spaulding Turnpike due to the growth of E-ZPass traffic.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Kwiatkowski's six-month stint at the Baltimore Veterans Affairs medical center was about to end in 2008 when a doctor proposed extending the traveling technician's contract. Don't do it, one nurse warned.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police in Concord, New Hampshire, are looking for a man they believe stole a woman's ATM card and used it to withdraw over $300 from her bank account.
NASHUA, New Hampshire - U.S. Rep. Annie Kuster says across-the-board budget cuts are slashing funds for heating assistance, and that is hurting New Hampshire families.
NASHUA, New Hampshire - New Hampshire State Police say a 17-year-old driver has died after losing control of his pickup truck while trying to get onto the Everett Turnpike.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - A couple of job fairs are going on in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Fish and Game Department is working to study the tern population on the Isles of Shoals.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Eight Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states petitioned the federal government Monday to require nine upwind states to cut down air pollution emissions.
LACONIA, New Hampshire - Police in Laconia, New Hampshire, are investigating a burglary at a local Boys and Girls Club.
MERRIMACK, New Hampshire - The state of New Hampshire is expanding its highway Safety Patrol, which helps stranded motorists.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The average price of gas in New Hampshire has gone up 2.2 cents in the past week, averaging $3.36 a gallon.
ALSTEAD, New Hampshire - A half-mile stretch of New Hampshire Route 12A in Alstead has reopened after the road was severely damaged in June by heavy flooding.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Light snow falling in much of New Hampshire has made for some slick roads and some school delays.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Fish and Game Department is holding two hearings this week to give the public a chance to talk about the department's operations.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire health officials say the state is improving its ability to protect people during disasters, but it could be doing more to prepare.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - The University of New Hampshire has a new logo - a blue and white shield featuring the letters "NH."
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New grant funding is available to New Hampshire teachers and community members interested in involving youth in wildlife habitat projects on schoolyards, public areas or community lands.
SALEM, New Hampshire - As New Hampshire debates legalizing a commercial casino, the charities that rely on games of chance to raise millions of dollars every year worry that a big-name gambling hall would siphon off crucial revenue for the services they provide.
CONWAY, New Hampshire - Six Canadian hikers were helped off New Hampshire's Mount Washington after they called 911 from the mountain's auto road.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Rep. Annie Kuster wants to require utility companies to produce at least 25 percent of their power from renewable energy sources like wind, solar and biomass by 2025.