- Veterans clinics approved for NH's North Country Updated: Apr-16-14 11:55 am
- In NH governor's race, Havenstein sees a choice Updated: Apr-16-14 11:49 am
- Senate panel takes up medical registry bill Updated: Apr-16-14 10:44 am
- Homeless woman enters apartment, falls asleep Updated: Apr-16-14 9:35 am
- Rains in northern New England add to flood threat Updated: Apr-16-14 2:04 am
- New Hampshire mulls immunity to stop unfit drivers Updated: Apr-15-14 5:38 pm
- Court nixes conviction based on man's green tongue Updated: Apr-15-14 5:31 pm
- Decision delayed on hospital network hearing Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- Correction: Adultery Law-Repeal story Updated: Apr-15-14 5:21 pm
- Man in child neglect case faces assault charges Updated: Apr-15-14 5:08 pm
- Authorities agree man was insane during killing Updated: Apr-15-14 4:17 pm
- Yankee great Rivera's son on New Hampshire team Updated: Apr-15-14 2:03 pm
- Yankee great Rivera's son on New Hampshire team Updated: Apr-15-14 1:15 pm
- NH unemployment rate drops to 4.5 percent Updated: Apr-15-14 11:22 am
- Shaheen thanking NH police who responded to Boston Updated: Apr-15-14 10:23 am
- Man wants new trial in yard work stabbings case Updated: Apr-15-14 6:44 am
- Rescuers searching for man in NH river Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 am
- NH officials warn teens of dare: 'polar plunging' Updated: Apr-15-14 4:40 am
- Man accused of assaulting Dartmouth security head Updated: Apr-14-14 7:40 pm
- Congresswoman: 3,800 in New Hampshire owed refunds Updated: Apr-14-14 2:28 pm
- NH plans to appeal hospital tax ruling Updated: Apr-14-14 1:31 pm
- Winter's just ended; time for brush fire season Updated: Apr-14-14 10:50 am
- Delay sought in fatal crash trial Updated: Apr-14-14 7:02 am
- Siblings escape house fire unhurt, faced eviction Updated: Apr-14-14 6:43 am
- Drivers warned of blasting at I-93 worksite Updated: Apr-14-14 5:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators say the Department of Veterans Affairs has approved the opening of two health care sites in Colebrook and Berlin.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Former defense contractor Walt Havenstein (HA'-vehn-styne) says if he's elected governor, his business experience can help end economic stagnation in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A sponsor of a bill to create a registry for medical technicians like the one who stole drugs from Exeter Hospital and infected patients with hepatitis C says other states are eager to use New Hampshire as a model for their own legislation.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Police in Manchester, New Hampshire, say a woman rocking her baby to sleep was startled when a woman she didn't know walked into her home, sat in a rocking chair and fell asleep.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Heavy rains and melting snow and ice pushed rivers toward or above flood stage around Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine on Tuesday and flooded some roads in the region.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Legislation that would protect New Hampshire doctors and other medical professionals from lawsuits if they report someone as unfit to drive ran into a potential roadblock in the Senate on Tuesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A police officer who stopped a driver for a defective taillight acted unlawfully when he asked to see the man's tongue, then used its green hue as the basis for a marijuana arrest, the New Hampshire Supreme Court ruled Tuesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's insurance commissioner says he needs more time to decide whether to hold a hearing on the narrow provider network for individuals buying health insurance under the Affordable Care Act.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - In a story April 13 about a bill to repeal the state's law making adultery illegal, The Associated Press erroneously reported the subject of a planned criminal adultery complaint. A man tried to bring the complaint against his former wife's lover, not his former wife.
BRENTWOOD, New Hampshire - A man accused of severely beating and burning the 3-year-old son of his girlfriend has been indicted on new charges of assaulting and threatening a county jail inmate in New Hampshire.
NORTH HAVERHILL, New Hampshire - A Vermont man was insane when he stabbed a stranger to death last year in the lobby of a New Hampshire hotel, the state and his defense lawyer have agreed.
LACONIA, New Hampshire - The son of retired New York Yankees closer Mariano Rivera is going to pitch for a collegiate summer program in New Hampshire.
LACONIA, New Hampshire - The son of Mariano Rivera, the retired Yankees legend considered the best relief pitcher in baseball, is playing for a collegiate summer program in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Employment Security office says the state's unemployment rate for March was 4.5 percent, down from 4.7 percent in February.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is thanking New Hampshire law-enforcement officials who responded to the Boston Marathon bombings a year ago.
NASHUA, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man sentenced to over 20 years in prison for stabbing two teenagers he hired to do yard work is asking for a new trial, saying his court-appointed attorneys were ineffective.
BRISTOL, New Hampshire - Rescue crews have been searching a New Hampshire river for a man who went in and was not seen afterward.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department is warning people not to join in a current trend where teenagers dare each other to jump into frigid waters.
HANOVER, New Hampshire - A Hanover man has been charged with assaulting the director of safety and security at Dartmouth College.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - U.S. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter says an estimated 3,800 people in New Hampshire are owed more than $3 million in unclaimed tax refunds.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The state will appeal a superior court judge's ruling that a tax on New Hampshire's hospitals that brings in $185 million annually is unconstitutional.
PLAISTOW, New Hampshire - New Hampshire residents just getting used to spring now have to deal with brush fire season.
LACONIA, New Hampshire - The lawyer for a woman accused of crashing into two teenage girls at a crosswalk in Laconia, New Hampshire, killing one of them, is asking for her trial to be postponed.
HANOVER, New Hampshire - Authorities think an electrical problem is to blame for a house fire in Hanover, New Hampshire, in which the occupants were facing eviction.
WINDHAM, New Hampshire - New Hampshire transportation officials are warning drivers to expect sporadic blasting on Interstate 93 in Windham afternoons from now until the end of July.