- Maine industry leaders discuss transportation Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- Organizer of Maine pharmacy robbery sentenced Updated: Dec-04-13 5:37 pm
- Guilty plea in day care gun incident in Maine Updated: Dec-03-13 5:57 pm
- Maine panel eyes reductions to tax incentives Updated: Dec-02-13 10:37 pm
- Augusta restaurant told to stop charitable work Updated: Dec-02-13 7:28 am
- Maine restaurant hosts free Thanksgiving dinner Updated: Nov-28-13 5:44 am
- Maine gallery to host turkey art exhibit Updated: Nov-25-13 5:05 am
- Maine man who lived 27 years as hermit out of jail Updated: Nov-22-13 1:47 pm
- Augusta slaying suspect waives bail hearing Updated: Nov-22-13 6:01 am
- Maine Turnpike brings in $20M more in tolls Updated: Nov-21-13 2:38 pm
- LePage, Democrats spar over committee hearings Updated: Nov-17-13 1:13 pm
- Dresden man charged with robbing pharmacy twice Updated: Nov-15-13 7:37 am
- Uncle, nephew charged in Chesterville break-in Updated: Nov-15-13 6:55 am
- Maine lawmakers urge quicker fix for psych center Updated: Nov-13-13 2:14 pm
- Augusta Planning Board approves mosque Updated: Nov-13-13 10:53 am
- Winslow woman charged with stealing thousands Updated: Nov-13-13 6:10 am
- Court: No evidence diocese concealed abuse Updated: Nov-12-13 6:35 pm
- Supermarket pharmacy robbed in Augusta, Maine Updated: Nov-11-13 2:32 pm
- Twins born soon after new Augusta hospital opens Updated: Nov-11-13 7:16 am
- New $312 million Maine hospital opens in Augusta Updated: Nov-09-13 1:35 pm
- Orono man dies after rear-ending school bus Updated: Nov-06-13 5:52 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine industry officials and policymakers are meeting in Augusta to discuss transportation issues ranging from technology to funding.
BANGOR, Maine - An Augusta woman described by authorities as the driving force behind a pharmacy robbery in the city has been sentenced to nearly four years in prison.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The father of a 4-year-old boy who brought a loaded gun to day care has pleaded guilty to reckless conduct.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A panel that's been tasked with finding savings in Maine's tax code laid out its preliminary recommendations on Monday for scaling back tax incentive programs for businesses, historic building restoration projects and student loan repayment.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A popular Augusta restaurant that has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity has been told to stop because it isn't properly licensed as a charity organization.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine restaurants are teaming up with a church to put together a free Thanksgiving meal for those in need.
HALLOWELL, Maine - Turkey art will be on display in Maine this week.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine man who lived in the woods for nearly three decades before being arrested earlier this year on theft and burglary charges is out of jail, officials said Friday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - An Augusta man charged with fatally stabbing his girlfriend in their apartment earlier this month has waived his right to a bail hearing.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Maine Turnpike Authority says it took in nearly $20 million more in toll revenues over the last year.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The legislative session hasn't started yet, but tensions are already running high between Gov. Paul LePage and Democratic lawmakers in Augusta.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Police have arrested a Dresden man they say robbed the same Augusta pharmacy twice in three days.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Police have arrested an uncle and a nephew they allege were involved in a burglary at a Chesterville home foiled by a teenage girl hiding in her room.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine lawmakers say the state needs to move quicker to address problems at a psychiatric hospital that lost more than half its operating budget.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The Augusta Planning Board has unanimously approved construction of the city's first mosque.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The former treasurer of a Maine high school wrestling team's booster club has pleaded not guilty to stealing thousands of dollars from the organization.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine man who claimed the Roman Catholic Diocese of Portland knew about allegations against a priest who sexually abused him in the 1980s lost his appeal to the state supreme court on Tuesday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Police in Maine are on the lookout for a suspect who robbed a pharmacy inside a Shaw's supermarket.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A new hospital in Augusta has opened with a bang - or rather the cries of newborn twins.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A $312 million new hospital opened in central Maine on Saturday, the first new hospital to open in the state in more than 10 years.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Police say the driver of a pickup truck that rear-ended a school bus in Augusta has died, but no one on the bus was hurt.