- Augusta man wants trial in slaying Updated: Mar-07-14 6:10 am
- Flood potential currently frozen in place in Maine Updated: Mar-06-14 4:34 pm
- Riverview superintendent is out of a job Updated: Mar-05-14 3:11 pm
- Maine GOP lawmakers craft Medicaid expansion bill Updated: Feb-25-14 4:06 pm
- Riverview get accreditation from national group Updated: Feb-25-14 6:47 am
- Maine smelt season a dud Updated: Feb-24-14 5:52 am
- Maine man sentenced to 6 years Updated: Feb-22-14 10:52 am
- Future of Augusta theater to be discussed Updated: Feb-11-14 6:43 am
AUGUSTA, Maine - An Augusta man sentenced to 45 years in prison after pleading guilty to fatally stabbing another man he thought had flirted with his girlfriend has told a judge he now wants to go to trial.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's River Flow Advisory Commission says the spring flooding potential is currently frozen in place but that continued cold temperatures will simply delay the inevitable melt.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The superintendent of the state-run psychiatric hospital in Augusta is out of a job.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine would expand Medicaid under the federal health care overhaul while also implementing other significant changes to the program, under a bill laid out Tuesday by two Republican lawmakers who hope to garner the support of more of their GOP colleagues to override the objections of Republican Gov. Paul LePage.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The state-run Riverview Psychiatric Center in Augusta has received accreditation from a national nonprofit, but must still pass a federal inspection to regain $20 million in funding lost last year.
AUGUSTA, Maine - State biologists and smelt camp operators say this has been one of the worst seasons they can remember, but no one is quite sure why.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A Maine man has been sentenced to six years in prison for a car crash that killed a pedestrian in Augusta two years ago.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Augusta business and cultural leaders are looking for input on the future of the dilapidated Colonial Theater.