- Panel eyes making Delaware revenue portfolio more stable Updated: May-01-15 6:56 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - A panel exploring how to make Delaware's revenue portfolio less unpredictable and more reflective of economic conditions is eyeing several recommendations, including eliminating itemized deductions and replacing the estate tax with an increase in the personal income tax.
- Police say woman found dead on rural road is homicide victim Updated: Apr-28-15 1:26 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are investigating the death of a woman found dead along a rural road near New Castle.
- Panel lowers official Delaware revenue forecast Updated: Apr-20-15 6:58 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Members of the Delaware legislature's budget-writing committee will have to sharpen their pencils again following another decline in projected revenues for the upcoming fiscal year.
- 2 hurt in house fire started by discarded cigarette Updated: Apr-14-15 7:56 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Fire officials say two people were taken to a hospital after a house fire in New Castle.
- 2 charged with stealing $2,000 in jewelry from home Updated: Apr-14-15 2:11 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - New Castle County Police have charged two people with stealing $2,000 worth of jewelry from a neighbor's home.
- Markell honors 3 for helping to save woman's life Updated: Apr-10-15 10:46 am
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Gov. Jack Markell is honoring a state worker and two police officers who helped save a woman's life at the New Castle County courthouse.
- Employee robbed at Delaware hotel Updated: Apr-08-15 8:07 pm
NEW CASTLE, Delaware - Delaware State Police are looking for two men who beat and robbed an employee at a New Castle hotel.