- Deal to reopen North Adams emergency room reached Updated: Apr-24-14 12:11 pm
- Jury in man's triple slaying trial selected Updated: Apr-24-14 6:15 am
- Ex-ambulance service GM pleads guilty to larceny Updated: Apr-17-14 10:19 am
- Pittsfield woman cleared of pregnant woman attack Updated: Apr-11-14 6:13 am
- Judge: Teen sex assault case a juvenile matter Updated: Apr-08-14 12:26 pm
- Pittsfield man avoids jail in plot against wife Updated: Apr-01-14 11:58 am
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - The emergency room at the recently closed North Adams Regional Hospital could re-open within a month under an agreement reached in court.
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - Jury selection in the trial of a North Adams man charged with helping to kill three Pittsfield men has been completed.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - The former general manager of a Berkshire County ambulance service has pleaded guilty to his role in stealing nearly a quarter million dollars from the nonprofit.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A Pittsfield woman has been acquitted of charges that she helped her sister beat up a pregnant woman.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A judge has ruled that the case of a Somerville teenager charged with using a broomstick to rape another student at a Berkshire County sports camp should be heard in juvenile court.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - An ice cream man who was living in Pittsfield when he was charged with trying to hire someone to kill his estranged wife has pleaded guilty to lesser charges and been sentenced to time served.