- 9-year-old boy critically hurt in Pittsfield fire Updated: Dec-05-13 8:37 am
- Pittsfield mother dies in Richmond crash Updated: Dec-02-13 8:58 am
- Ex-UMass student sentenced on drug, gun charges Updated: Nov-27-13 9:55 am
- Mass. teen pleads not guilty to sports camp rape Updated: Nov-22-13 9:08 am
- Pittsfield man pleads guilty to abusing 2 girls Updated: Nov-21-13 8:16 am
- Chicopee man pleads guilty to Berkshires arsons Updated: Nov-19-13 8:58 am
- Sheffield man sentenced for stealing from store Updated: Nov-15-13 11:05 am
- Adams woman gets 4 years for credit union theft Updated: Nov-07-13 9:53 am
- NY man pleads guilty to raping Mass. teen Updated: Nov-06-13 9:49 am
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - Authorities say a 9-year-old Pittsfield boy is fighting for his life in a Boston hospital after getting critically injured in a fire at his home.
RICHMOND, Massachusetts - State police say a Pittsfield woman has died in a single-vehicle crash in Richmond.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A former University of Massachusetts student authorities say returned to his home in the Berskhires on weekends to sell marijuana has been sentenced to three years in jail.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts teenager accused of using a broomstick to rape a fellow student at a sports camp has pleaded not guilty.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A Pittsfield man already on the state's sex offender registry has pleaded guilty to molesting two girls.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A Chicopee man has been sentenced to up to seven years in prison after pleading guilty to setting a series of fires in Berkshire County, some of which he said were intended to rid the region of "eyesores."
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - The former manager of a Berkshire County sporting goods store described as being "like a son" to the owners has been sentenced to two years in jail for stealing tens of thousands of dollars from the business to support a heroin addiction.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - The former head teller at a Pittsfield credit union has been sentenced to four years in jail for stealing almost $60,000 from her employer and concocting a story about a plot to kidnap her teenage daughter to cover up the crime.
PITTSFIELD, Massachusetts - A New York man has been sentenced to up to seven years in a Massachusetts prison after pleading guilty to raping a 13-year-old girl.