- Guam starts issuing checks to police for owed specialty pay Updated: May-04-15 4:37 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam's police chief said checks will be mailed out this week for $6.4 million in specialty pay related to law enforcement raises that island lawmakers approved in 2008.
- Guam detective, officer placed on leave after suspect death Updated: May-01-15 2:29 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guam Police Department detective and detention officer will be on administrative leave as officials investigate a suspect who killed himself after he was taken to the precinct.
- Guam lawmaker proposes debt refinancing to pay for hospital Updated: Apr-20-15 3:54 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guam lawmaker has introduced a bill proposing to refinance the island government's $343 million debt to raise funds for construction of a new Guam Memorial Hospital facility.
- Woman agrees to plead guilty in Guam bank fraud Updated: Apr-17-15 11:55 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A woman who was housesitting in Guam for Navy submariners has agreed to plead guilty to bank fraud.
- LGBT-rights group urges Guam governor to allow gay marriage Updated: Apr-16-15 11:41 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - The nation's largest gay rights organization and Guam's biggest newspaper are blasting the territory's governor for not allowing marriage licenses to be issued to same-sex couples.
- Tinian mayor concerned about US military's training plans Updated: Apr-16-15 7:55 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Officials from Tinian are voicing concerns about the U.S. military's plan to turn most of the small Pacific island into a training area.
- News Guide: Status of gay marriage in Guam, US territories Updated: Apr-16-15 12:46 am
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam's attorney general and governor are at odds over whether same-sex couples should be allowed to marry in the U.S. territory.
- Guam priest reinstated after investigation clears him Updated: Apr-14-15 6:16 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A Roman Catholic priest has been reinstated after a church investigation cleared him of allegations he molested two boys while serving in the Archdiocese of Los Angeles in the 1970s.
- Longtime Guam village mayor arrested on exposure allegation Updated: Apr-14-15 3:17 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A longtime Guam village mayor has been arrested on allegations he exposed himself to a community service worker, an accusation he denies.
- First phase of new Guam parkway expected complete by mid-May Updated: Apr-08-15 3:52 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Completion of the first phase of Guam's new Route 20 is expected by mid-May, with utility problems causing minor delays.
- Guam rejects lesbian couple's marriage license application Updated: Apr-08-15 1:11 am
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam on Wednesday rejected a marriage license application from the first-same sex couple to apply for the document in the U.S. territory.
- Statue of Filipino revolutionary to be unveiled in Guam Updated: Apr-07-15 11:17 am
HAGATNA, Guam - A statue honoring Filipino revolutionary Apolinario Mabini will be unveiled later this year with the opening of a planned playground in a Guam village.