- Guam utility works to restore power, water to residents Updated: May-18-15 9:29 am
HAGATNA, Guam - About 4,500 Guam residents are without water following the wind, rain and waves brought on by Typhoon Dolphin.
- Residents clean up after typhoon pelts Guam with winds, rain Updated: May-16-15 6:01 am
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam is cleaning up after a powerful Pacific typhoon hammered the U.S. territory with high winds, rain and large waves.
- Guam gay marriage case won't wait for US high court ruling Updated: May-08-15 5:14 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A lawsuit challenging Guam's same-sex marriage ban will move forward later this month after a federal judge decided against postponing it until after the U.S. Supreme Court rules on gay nuptials this summer.
- Inmate files lawsuit over lack of timely medical care Updated: May-05-15 2:44 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guan inmate says the Department of Corrections violated his Eighth Amendment rights when officers failed to provide him with medical care.
- Guam starts issuing checks to police for owed specialty pay Updated: May-04-15 4:37 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - Guam's police chief said checks will be mailed out this week for $6.4 million in specialty pay related to law enforcement raises that island lawmakers approved in 2008.
- Guam detective, officer placed on leave after suspect death Updated: May-01-15 2:29 pm
HAGATNA, Guam - A Guam Police Department detective and detention officer will be on administrative leave as officials investigate a suspect who killed himself after he was taken to the precinct.