- Ex-coal CEO asks judge to let him go home to Las Vegas Updated: May-06-15 11:13 am
BECKLEY, West Virginia - Ex-Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship is asking for a federal judge's permission to head home to Las Vegas for Memorial Day.
- Prosecutors: Ex-coal CEO complaint an attempt to delay trial Updated: May-06-15 10:31 am
BECKLEY, West Virginia - Federal prosecutors say ex-Massey Energy CEO Don Blankenship's complaint about the four million documents in his criminal case is a backdoor attempt to get his trial delayed.
- Feds: Beckley VA subbed mental health drugs for cheaper ones Updated: Apr-22-15 5:02 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - An investigation has found the Beckley VA Medical Center improperly substituted mental health treatments with older drugs to save money.
- Ex-coal CEO's trial in West Virginia moved back to July Updated: Apr-09-15 4:30 pm
BECKLEY, West Virginia - The start of ex-coal baron Don Blankenship's criminal trial has been bumped back to July.
- Board: Fayette injection wells can't operate without permit Updated: Apr-09-15 12:22 pm
BECKLEY, West Virginia - The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection cannot allow two underground injection wells in Fayette County to operate without a permit, a state board ruled.
- Univ. of Charleston moving Beckley operations Updated: Apr-08-15 3:16 am
BECKLEY, West Virginia - The University of Charleston is moving its facilities in Beckley to a business park.