- Corinthians stay on top in Brazil with 3-0 win over Cruzeiro Updated: Aug-23-15 8:15 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - Vanger Love scored twice to give Corinthians a 3-0 win over Cruzeiro on Sunday to retain the lead in Brazil's top division.
- Leader of Brazil's lower house denies corruption charges Updated: Aug-21-15 5:26 pm
SAO PAULO - The speaker of Brazil's lower house of congress on Friday strongly denied newly filed charges of corruption and said he won't resign from office.
- Brazil Supreme Court debates decriminalization of drugs Updated: Aug-19-15 7:04 pm
SAO PAULO - Brazil's Supreme Court on Wednesday began debating a drug case that could lead to the decriminalization of possession for personal use in the South American country.
- Brazil union federation calls for McDonald's investigation Updated: Aug-18-15 5:14 pm
SAO PAULO - A trade union federation in Brazil says it has asked the Public Prosecutor's Office to investigate the McDonald's franchise holder in Latin America's largest country for allegedly engaging in a series of irregular activities.
- 19 killed in Sao Paulo shootings; police investigating links Updated: Aug-14-15 3:38 pm
SAO PAULO - At least 19 people were shot to death within the span of about three hours in Brazil's biggest metropolitan area, law enforcement officials said Friday.
- Jackson family thanks doctors for supporting ailing father Updated: Aug-11-15 10:59 am
NEW YORK - The Jackson family is thanking the doctors who have helped their ailing father, Joe Jackson, who is recovering from a stroke.
- Patriarch of musical Jackson family leaves Brazil hospital Updated: Aug-04-15 5:59 pm
SAO PAULO - Joe Jackson, the father of the late Michael Jackson and patriarch of the musical family, has been discharged from the Brazilian hospital where he was treated after he had a stroke in late July while visiting Brazil.