- Uber hits roadblocks in Brazil's biggest city and capital Updated: Jul-01-15 1:52 pm
SAO PAULO - The Uber ride sharing service is facing roadblocks in Brazil's biggest city and in Brasilia, the country's capital.
- Palmeiras routs rival Sao Paulo 4-0 in Brazilian league Updated: Jun-28-15 8:12 pm
SAO PAULO - Palmeiras scored twice in each half to beat Sao Paulo 4-0 on Sunday and keep its rival from taking over the Brazilian league lead.
- Auto sales plummet in Brazil, hamstringing key industry Updated: Jun-15-15 12:01 pm
SAO PAULO - Plummeting auto sales in Brazil amid the nation's worst economic crisis in a decade have battered the industry that makes up one-fourth of the country's industrial gross domestic product and has led to widespread layoffs and mandatory leaves.
- Orlando, Florida, airport expands reach into Latin America Updated: Jun-12-15 10:29 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Orlando International Airport is expanding its reach into Latin America.
- Palmeiras fires coach after poor start in Brazilian league Updated: Jun-09-15 4:19 pm
SAO PAULO - Palmeiras says it has fired coach Oswaldo de Oliveira after the team won only one of its first six matches in the Brazilian league.
- Brazil beats Mexico 2-0 in warmup for Copa America Updated: Jun-07-15 6:32 pm
SAO PAULO - Philippe Coutinho and Diego Tardelli scored a goal each in the first half to give Brazil a 2-0 win over Mexico in a warmup for the Copa America on Sunday.
- Netflix lends some star power to Brazilian gay pride parade Updated: Jun-07-15 6:12 pm
SAO PAULO - Netflix has let out some of the prisoners in its signature series "Orange is the New Black" to party and dance in Brazil at one of the world's largest gay pride parades.
- Brazil prosecutors charge pair in killing of 8 soccer fans Updated: Jun-03-15 5:00 pm
SAO PAULO - Authorities in Brazil say a policeman and a former police officer have been charged with killing eight people at a fan club of a popular soccer team.
- Brazilian club Cruzeiro hires coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo Updated: Jun-02-15 6:51 pm
SAO PAULO - Cruzeiro has hired Vanderlei Luxemburgo to replace Marcelo Oliveira, the coach who led the team to the Brazilian league titles for the last two seasons.