- Discrimination suit has ripple effect for Somerset Co. town Updated: May-25-15 5:44 pm
SOMERVILLE, New Jersey - A $1.75 million settlement in a racial discrimination lawsuit continues to have a ripple effect in a central New Jersey town.
- Police: Trooper killed burglar who pointed BB gun at him Updated: May-22-15 2:14 pm
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - A state trooper investigating a burglary at a western Pennsylvania grocery store Friday fatally shot the suspect when he pointed what turned out to be a BB gun at him, police said.
- Apartment neighbor jailed in burglary, dog's stabbing Updated: May-11-15 1:55 pm
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania woman has been jailed on charges she broke into a neighbor's apartment and stabbed her dog in the process.
- Tutor gets first-offender's program in pupil sex case Updated: May-01-15 10:04 am
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania public school tutor charged with having sex with a 16-year-old student will serve probation in a first-offender's program on a reduced charge of corruption of minors.
- Heroin 'good Samaritan' fined $200 after flagging police Updated: Apr-28-15 12:09 pm
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - A Pennsylvania woman who dodged drug possession charges by summoning police when two men overdosed in her car has been fined $200 for disorderly conduct.