- PSP: W. Pa. man hurt when car tries to beat train Updated: Mar-04-14 2:43 pm
- USS Somerset commissioned as Flight 93 tribute Updated: Mar-01-14 4:54 pm
- W. Pa. authorities seize 15 pounds of heroin Updated: Feb-28-14 7:17 pm
- Former Pa. House speaker paroled from prison Updated: Feb-27-14 8:37 pm
- Navy ship bears reminders of Sept. 11 crash in Pa. Updated: Feb-27-14 7:40 pm
- USS Somerset arrives in Philly for commissioning Updated: Feb-21-14 4:05 pm
- W. Pa. man, 28, guilty in toddler's smothering Updated: Feb-12-14 10:11 am
- Boil or bite, fed panel dismisses $50M inmate suit Updated: Feb-05-14 2:18 pm
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - State police say a western Pennsylvania man has been seriously injured after he tried to drive his car through a railroad crossing before a train passed.
PHILADELPHIA - A new U.S. Navy ship named to honor 40 passengers and crew killed when their hijacked United Airlines flight crashed as they fought with terrorists during the Sept. 11 attacks was put into service in Philadelphia Saturday.
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - Investigators in western Pennsylvania say nearly 15 pounds of pure, uncut heroin was seized from the Pennsylvania Turnpike in western Pennsylvania earlier this month.
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - Former Pennsylvania House Speaker John Perzel was paroled Thursday morning after serving nearly two years in prison on a corruption conviction.
PHILADELPHIA - Reminders of Flight 93 are everywhere on the USS Somerset, the Navy's newest ship.
PHILADELPHIA - A Navy ship named for a 9/11 attack site has arrived in Philadelphia for its commissioning ceremony.
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - A western Pennsylvania man has pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter in the smothering death of his girlfriend's 18-month-old daughter in November 2011.
SOMERSET, Pennsylvania - It doesn't matter whether a former western Pennsylvania county jail inmate had a boil or a spider bite, his injuries - and allegations that he wasn't given proper medical treatment - aren't worth $50 million, a federal appeals court determined.