- Water begins flowing through $30M spillway Updated: Apr-19-14 12:56 pm
- S. Idaho man charged with injuring infant Updated: Apr-16-14 9:50 am
- Man reaches plea agreement in reported attack Updated: Apr-14-14 3:43 pm
- Idaho man arrested in hit-and-run Updated: Apr-14-14 10:55 am
- Recall pushed after officer who shot dog returns Updated: Apr-08-14 8:26 pm
- Radio-collared ringtail is first for Idaho science Updated: Apr-06-14 12:02 pm
- S. Idaho man wants preliminary hearing Updated: Apr-06-14 7:04 am
- Idaho to poison ravens in bid to aid sage grouse Updated: Apr-04-14 1:38 pm
- 4 men arrested following S. Idaho copper thefts Updated: Apr-01-14 10:31 am
- Idaho supremes rule on health court sentencing Updated: Mar-30-14 11:54 am
- Idaho mental health records added to FBI gun check Updated: Mar-27-14 6:23 pm
- 2 men injured in Idaho BASE jump accident Updated: Mar-25-14 1:51 pm
- Discrimination complaint filed against college Updated: Mar-23-14 5:37 pm
- New geothermal plant planned near Malta Updated: Mar-21-14 2:52 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Water has started to flow from a new $30 million spillway at Lake Walcott State Park.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man accused of fracturing a 4-month-old boy's skull by shaking him has been charged with two felony counts of injury to a child.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A Twin Falls man who was charged with kidnapping, raping and trying to strangle a woman in December has pleaded guilty to violating a no-contact order after the defense found surveillance video of the two holding hands and shopping during part of the time when she said the attack was happening.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - An Idaho man has been arrested after a runner was injured during a hit-and-run crash in McCammon.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Residents still angry over a southern Idaho police officer's fatal shooting of a lunging pet dog launched an effort Tuesday to recall the mayor and other leaders of the tiny city of Filer, days after the officer returned to the force.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Idaho biologists are getting new insight into the presence of the elusive ringtail in the state.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A 23-year-old Twin Falls man charged with first-degree murder says he didn't receive adequate legal advice before waiving his right to a preliminary hearing.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - State wildlife officials plan to spend up to $100,000 during the next two years poisoning ravens in three Idaho areas in an attempt to boost sage grouse populations.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A father and son and two other men police say stole nearly $15,000 worth of copper in south-central Idaho are facing felony charges.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The Idaho Supreme Court says prosecutors do not have an absolute right to veto a judge's desire to sentence a person to a mental health court program.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Idaho has added mental health records to a national Federal Bureau of Investigations database, making it easier for background checks to discover if would-be gun owners have a history of mental illness.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A pair of BASE jumpers survived a 486-foot fall in southern Idaho Monday evening when their parachutes failed to fully open.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A vice president at the College of Southern Idaho put on paid leave until her contract expires has filed documents indicating her intention to bring a discrimination lawsuit against the school.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A geothermal company plans to build a $150 million energy facility near Malta in south-central Idaho.