- Chobani CEO giving ownership stake to employees Updated: Apr-29-16 4:22 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Chobani's CEO visited a plant in Twin Falls to tell workers about the company's plan to give employees an ownership stake in the privately held company.
- Police: Pipe bomb turns out to be geocache container Updated: Apr-28-16 10:01 am
BUHL, Idaho - The discovery of a suspected pipe bomb in south-central Idaho that caused the partial lockdown of schools in Buhl and drew the Twin Falls Police Bomb Squad turned out to be a geocache.
- Man charged with aggravated battery in pool hall fight Updated: Apr-22-16 5:36 am
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A man has been arraigned on an aggravated battery charge after police say he sucker punched a man outside a Twin Falls pool hall and left him with a partially detached retina.
- Fewer Idaho students signing up for law enforcement programs Updated: Apr-18-16 11:17 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The number of college students in Idaho showing interest in law enforcement careers is on the decline, and officials worry it may lead to vacancies in police departments across the state.
- Idaho man faces felony charge for wasting trophy elk Updated: Apr-11-16 4:16 pm
KETCHUM, Idaho - A Twin Falls man has been charged with a felony after wildlife officers said he killed two bull elk and left the meat to waste.
- Construction almost complete on new Clif Bar bakery in Idaho Updated: Apr-08-16 2:35 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Construction on a $90 million Clif Bar bakery in southern Idaho is nearly complete but officials have not yet announced an opening date.
- Idaho biologists investigating bats as deadly disease looms Updated: Apr-03-16 2:29 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Chances are you've seen them just after sunset - dark winged bodies flitting against a pale sky.