- Murtaugh schools expands after-school program Updated: Dec-09-13 10:29 am
- FDA: Idaho noted moldy yogurt months before recall Updated: Dec-05-13 10:22 am
- Idaho fish farm settles pollution case with EPA Updated: Dec-03-13 11:49 am
- Police: Traffic stop leads to marijuana arrest Updated: Nov-30-13 1:04 pm
- Open meetings complaint filed against Twin Falls Updated: Nov-23-13 5:08 pm
- Former sheriff reaches restitution agreement Updated: Nov-20-13 11:13 am
- Twin Falls police identify victim in one-car crash Updated: Nov-19-13 11:37 am
- Mom charged with assault, shot fired at daughter Updated: Nov-19-13 9:37 am
- Idaho elk hunters concerned about wolves Updated: Nov-17-13 4:26 pm
- Shooting for the stars: CSI Planetarium reopens Updated: Nov-16-13 6:08 pm
- Driver arrested after car crash kills passenger Updated: Nov-16-13 4:13 pm
- Otter names Idaho ed board member to Labor post Updated: Nov-15-13 5:49 pm
- Southern Idaho man gets 22 years in stabbing death Updated: Nov-09-13 6:25 pm
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A rural school district in southern Idaho is expanding its before- and after-school program thanks to a five-year grant.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A report from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration says the Idaho Department of Agriculture spotted moldy yogurt during a routine inspection at a Chobani facility in Twin Falls two months before the company issued a voluntary recall.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A Twin Falls fish and frog farm has agreed to pay a $25,000 fine as part to settle a case over illegal discharging of phosphorus into the Snake River.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A 59-year-old California man has been taken into custody after Idaho State Police say they found 3 pounds of marijuana following a traffic stop.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A complaint has been filed against the city of Twin Falls contending that officials have been violating the state's open meeting law.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The former Minidoka County sheriff has agreed to pay just over $950 in restitution after pleading guilty to misuse of public funds for personal fuel purchases charged to the county.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Police in southern Idaho say a 25-year-old man killed in a suspected drunk driving accident was from Wendell.
CASTLEFORD, Idaho - A Twin Falls County woman is charged with aggravated assault after her family said she argued with her 21-year-old daughter and then fired a rifle at her.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - About a third of Idaho hunters who made written comments on the Idaho Fish and Game Commission's draft elk-management plan say they want more wolves killed to increase the elk population.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - The Faulkner Planetarium at the College of Southern Idaho reopens Tuesday after receiving a $750,000 upgrade.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A 23-year-old Twin Falls man is facing a felony aggravated DUI charge following a car crash in which his passenger was killed.
BOISE, Idaho - A state Board of Education member is shifting roles, after Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter named him to head the Idaho Department of Labor.
TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A south-central Idaho man will spend up to 22 years in prison for the stabbing death of 24-year-old Daniel Paiz.