- Auburn can add luster to season against Alabama in Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-24-15 4:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says Alabama's likely the most talented team in the country, has the nation's best defensive front seven and one of the top running backs.
- Ragland, No. 2 Alabama feeling good entering finishing run Updated: Nov-23-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Linebacker Reggie Ragland says this Alabama team is different.
- Auburn band member performs at games that he can't see Updated: Nov-23-15 10:55 am
COLUMBUS, Georgia - As he grew up in the Mobile, Alabama, area with a family full of Auburn University alumni, it was natural for Tripp Gulledge to root for the Tigers.
- Auburn United Methodist prepares boxes for the holidays Updated: Nov-22-15 11:01 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Wednesday night, volunteers and students with Auburn United Methodist Church assembled and taped 490 cardboard boxes in the church's food pantry. Stacked on tables arranged in neat lines, the boxes were ready to be filled with everything needed to cook a holiday meal.
- Jeremy Johnson with 4 TDs, leads Auburn over Idaho 56-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:41 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's goal against Idaho was simple. Coming into the game with five wins, the Tigers wanted to gain bowl eligibility before heading into rivalry week, and Gus Malzahn's squad did just that.
- Auburn uses second half to beat Georgia Southern 92-62 Updated: Nov-21-15 1:04 am
AUBURN, Alabama - On the night it debuted the orange jerseys, Auburn used red-hot shooting in the second half Friday to top Georgia Southern, 92-62, behind the first double-double of the season for Cinmeon Bowers.
- Bentley calls for extra security at college football games Updated: Nov-20-15 8:03 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Gov. Robert Bentley says he has asked for increased security at major college football games as a precaution.
- Auburn kicker Daniel Carlson team's biggest bright spot Updated: Nov-19-15 12:21 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Daniel Carlson didn't want to be quite this productive.
- Malzahn expects to start Jeremy Johnson at quarterback Updated: Nov-17-15 1:29 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Jeremy Johnson will likely remain Auburn's starting quarterback for the Tigers' game against Idaho on Saturday.
- Brown's 2 free throws lifts UAB past Alabama State, 72-70 Updated: Nov-17-15 12:47 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Robert Brown drained two free throws with three seconds left to lift Alabama-Birmingham to a 72-70 win over Alabama State in the Blazers home opener Monday night.
- Samford puts away Auburn-Montgomery, 94-79 Updated: Nov-16-15 10:17 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Darius Jones-Gibson scored 31 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, both career-highs, to help lead Samford to a 94-79 win over NAIA Auburn-Montgomery on Monday night.
- After recent losses No. 17 LSU, No. 25 Ole Miss must regroup Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - LSU was a contender for the national title just two weeks ago. Mississippi was among the darlings of college football in September after a stunning win over Alabama in Tuscaloosa.
- McKenzie's punt return lifts Georgia past Auburn, 20-13 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:32 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Jeremy Johnson and Sean White both had their chances to get Auburn's offense going, but couldn't deliver.
- McKenzie's punt return lifts Georgia past Auburn, 20-13 Updated: Nov-14-15 5:05 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Isaiah McKenzie, Aaron Davis and Georgia's defense took the game - and the ball - into their own hands.
- Lang's late 3-pointer lift Auburn over UAB 75-74 Updated: Nov-14-15 1:38 am
AUBURN, Alabama - TJ Lang made a 3-pointer with 16.3 seconds left and Auburn held on to beat Alabama-Birmingham 75-74 on Friday night in the season opener for both teams.
- South Alabama cruises against Auburn-Montgomery, 88-68 Updated: Nov-13-15 10:04 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Ken Williams scored 18 points, and Nick Stover added 17 points and nine boards off the bench to lead South Alabama to an 88-68 victory over Auburn-Montgomery in the season opener on Friday night.
- Auburn signs Georgia prep guard Jared Harper Updated: Nov-13-15 3:16 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Bruce Pearl has signed Georgia high school guard Jared Harper.
- Man accused of killing Auburn athlete pleads not guilty Updated: Nov-12-15 7:50 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - A man accused of killing an Auburn University football player has pleaded not guilty to murder.
- Auburn signs first 5-star prospect, guard Mustapha Heron Updated: Nov-12-15 5:14 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's basketball program has landed its first 5-star signee in guard Mustapha Heron.
- Auburn freshman guard Bryce Brown suspended for opener Updated: Nov-12-15 3:04 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn freshman guard Bryce Brown has been suspended for the season opener by the NCAA.
- Georgia's Richt facing another stress test against Auburn Updated: Nov-12-15 12:26 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Vince Dooley managed a pained smile as he empathized with the heat being felt by Mark Richt in Georgia's disappointing season.
- Auburn's QB starter remains mystery ahead of Georgia game Updated: Nov-10-15 3:54 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn's starting quarterback for the Georgia game remains a mystery.
- Steel from ground zero dedicated to Auburn veterans' center Updated: Nov-10-15 5:01 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn University officials say a survivor of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York City is expected to dedicate a piece of steel from ground zero to the school.
- Bo Jackson to hold annual "Bo Bikes Bama" in April next year Updated: Nov-06-15 5:01 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Heisman Trophy winner Bo Jackson will be holding his annual bicycle race with more than 2,000 participants expected to join him.
- Malzahn expects QB Sean White to be ready for Texas A&M Updated: Nov-03-15 3:31 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn expects quarterback Sean White to be able to practice more this week and play against Texas A&M.