- Auburn-Oregon set for 2019 opener, 9 years after BCS meeting Updated: Jun-30-15 1:19 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Auburn and Oregon will open the 2019 season at the home of the Dallas Cowboys, nine seasons after meeting in the BCS national championship game.
- Auburn woman battles cancer by biking to treatments Updated: Jun-22-15 10:14 am
AUBURN, Alabama - When Laura Walker received her cancer diagnosis the day before her 51st birthday last September, the lifelong fitness advocate felt her world tilt on its axis.
- Auburn University lab tech pleads not guilty in drug case Updated: Jun-16-15 3:36 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - An Auburn University lab technician accused of possessing and intending to sell a chemical similar to a date-rape drug has pleaded not guilty in federal court.
- Arbor Day Foundation recognizes UAB Updated: Jun-10-15 5:34 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Eight Alabama colleges are now recognized as having tree-friendly campuses by the Arbor Day Foundation.
- Auburn University grad student is new Miss Alabama Updated: Jun-07-15 4:14 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Auburn University graduate student Meg McGuffin is the new Miss Alabama.