- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- Last BCS debate is first Playoff debate Updated: Dec-04-13 5:15 pm
- No SEC team in the title game? Different, yes.... Updated: Dec-04-13 11:18 am
- Moulton: The case for Ohio State Updated: Dec-04-13 11:18 am
- Flutie: Auburn's Davis created lifelong memory Updated: Dec-03-13 7:24 pm
- Auburn, Malzahn to talk new contract after season Updated: Dec-03-13 4:45 pm
- Iron Bowl sideline sewing sparks media frenzy Updated: Dec-03-13 3:46 pm
- Correction: Football Party Shooting story Updated: Dec-03-13 3:00 pm
- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Florida St asst among finalists for Broyles Updated: Dec-02-13 6:39 pm
- No. 3 Auburn players say it's more pluck than luck Updated: Dec-02-13 4:52 pm
- Column: You ready for some lobbying, BCS-style? Updated: Dec-02-13 4:03 am
- Ballot Breakdown: SEC takes aim at Ohio State Updated: Dec-01-13 9:08 pm
- Florida St, Ohio St take top 2 spots in BCS Updated: Dec-01-13 9:02 pm
- Stunning matchup for SEC title: Tigers vs. Tigers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:12 pm
- No. 5 Missouri celebrates fast before SEC shot Updated: Dec-01-13 6:30 pm
- Alabama fans, teammates rally around Foster Updated: Dec-01-13 4:46 pm
- College Football Today, 1st Ld-Writethru Updated: Dec-01-13 12:13 am
- Davis' return lifts Auburn past Bama, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:54 pm
- Column: Saban outcoached, Bama loses shot at title Updated: Nov-30-13 10:15 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Bama's hopes of 3-peat dashed by Auburn, 34-28 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- Auburn celebrates win over 'Bama in wild finish Updated: Nov-30-13 8:46 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- BCS bowls features wide range of scenarios Updated: Nov-29-13 10:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
Jay Jacobs, the director of athletics at Auburn University, is already lobbying for his school's football team to earn a berth in the BCS National Championship Game if it beats Missouri on Saturday in Atlanta.
If Florida State and Ohio State win Saturday, they play for the national championship.
AUBURN, Alabama - Chris Davis ran into the end zone and etched his name in college football lore.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn athletic director Jay Jacobs will discuss a new contract - which will probably come with a raise - for coach Gus Malzahn after the season.
OPELIKA, Alabama - With just under nine minutes left in the fourth quarter of the 2013 Iron Bowl, a Tigers' trainer spotted a rip in defensive end LaDarius Owens' jersey. Owens peeled off the jersey, and equipment manager Dana Marquez went to work on a Viking Emerald Series 116 sewing machine.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - In a story Dec. 2 about a woman shot after the Iron Bowl, The Associated Press misspelled the name of the victim's sister. Her name is Neketa Shepherd, not Nekesa.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Florida State defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt and Duke offensive coordinator Kurt Roper were among five finalists named Monday for the Broyles Award, which honors the nation's top assistant college football coach.
AUBURN, Alabama - Don't call the Auburn Tigers lucky.
The just-ended rivalry week ranks among the best that college football has seen in forever.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 13 of the regular season.
Florida State and Ohio State are in position to play for the BCS national championship, though Auburn and Missouri are close enough behind in the BCS standings to put pressure on the Buckeyes.
ATLANTA - Talk about an SEC surprise.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel wanted Missouri players to celebrate the SEC East title, representing a great leap forward for a school that didn't look ready for the new league a year ago.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama kicker Cade Foster was inundated with support from teammates and thousands of fans on social media after missing two field goal attempts and having a third blocked in the Crimson Tide's loss to Auburn.
AUBURN, Alabama - That crazy tipped pass for a long game-winning touchdown is now the second-most stunning and improbable play of Auburn's wild season.
AUBURN, Alabama - Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
AUBURN, Alabama - Alabama's championship hopes collapsed under a flurry of missed kicks and opportunities and one utterly improbable final play.
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn might not be the center of the college football world most days, but it felt like it was Saturday as the Tigers beat Alabama in one of the wildest finishes ever.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
The BCS is heading into its final act before college football switches over to a playoff.