- Auburn seniors see big differences from 2012 debacle Updated: Oct-08-15 4:13 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Cornerback Jonathan Jones thinks Auburn players are keeping the faith this time. Wide receiver Jonathan Wallace feels the Tigers have better leadership now than during a 2012 season that started badly and turned disastrous.
- Arkansas releases 2016 baseball schedule Updated: Oct-08-15 1:18 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas has released its 2016 baseball schedule that includes 34 home games, including Southeastern Conference weekend series in Fayetteville against Auburn, Missouri, Florida, Texas A&M and Alabama.
- Auburn dismisses receiver D'haquille Williams from team Updated: Oct-06-15 1:30 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn has dismissed senior wide receiver D'haquille Williams from the team.
- Prosecutors: Auburn professor's work helped steroid ring Updated: Oct-03-15 1:25 pm
DALLAS - A former Auburn University science professor is facing up to a year in federal prison after pleading guilty for his role in an illegal steroid distribution ring based in North Texas, according to federal prosecutors.
- Auburn hopes to get back on track against San Jose State Updated: Oct-02-15 12:10 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers can't afford to overlook any opponent.
- Auburn's Malzahn still seeking answers for sluggish offense Updated: Sep-29-15 5:22 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Gus Malzahn's offenses typically are fast-moving, creative and consistently productive.
- 100 years later, distillery releases Alabama-made whiskey Updated: Sep-27-15 9:54 pm
OPELIKA, Alabama - Legal whiskey production in the state of Alabama came to a halt in 1915, with the onset of early-era Prohibition -- a constitutional ban on the sale, production and importation of alcoholic beverages that was implemented nationwide in 1920. Fast forward 100 years, and Opelika's John Emerald Distilling Company has released what is believed to be the first legal, Alabama-distilled whiskey in a century.
- Auburn fires baseball coach Sunny Golloway with cause Updated: Sep-27-15 5:16 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn has fired baseball coach Sunny Golloway after two seasons.
- Prescott, Mississippi State extend Auburn's freefall Updated: Sep-27-15 1:07 am
AUBURN, Alabama - Coach Dan Mullen has faith that senior quarterback Dak Prescott will put Mississippi State in position to win.
- Prescott, Mississippi State extend Auburn's freefall Updated: Sep-26-15 11:14 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Dak Prescott threw two touchdown passes and Mississippi State's defense made four stops in the red zone to help the Bulldogs beat Auburn 17-9 on Saturday night.
- Mississippi State set to face Auburn and new QB White Updated: Sep-25-15 9:51 am
AUBURN, Alabama - The most accomplished starting quarterback in the Southeastern Conference will match up with the newest member of that group.
- Plenty of quarterback questions persist around the SEC Updated: Sep-23-15 7:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Many of the questions that surrounded Southeastern Conference quarterbacks before the season remain unanswered.
- Auburn switching quarterbacks, will start Sean White Updated: Sep-22-15 4:21 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers are changing starting quarterbacks, turning from a struggling Jeremy Johnson to redshirt freshman Sean White.
- Malzahn: Lawson out for 'extended period' with hip injury Updated: Sep-22-15 1:35 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn defensive end Car Lawson will remain sidelined indefinitely with a right hip injury.
- Week 3: SEC games, BYU-UCLA, Notre Dame-GaTech top lineup Updated: Sep-19-15 3:14 am
A few more teams from the Southeastern Conference could tumble in the next AP college football poll with three games featuring five of the league's seven that are among the Top 25.
- Column: Let's call out the SEC for its pathetic scheduling Updated: Sep-18-15 5:36 pm
ATLANTA - The Southeastern Conference has a scheduling problem.
- After 43 years, Bear Bryant's suit shows up at tailor's shop Updated: Sep-17-15 8:00 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Butch Baldone needed only one glance to identify the piece of history coming through the front door of his shop.
- No. 18 Auburn's Ford: 'Don't count us out for anything' Updated: Sep-15-15 5:41 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Jeremy Johnson and the Auburn Tigers were being inundated with praise not too long ago.
- No. 18 Auburn DB Josh Holsey out for season with torn ACL Updated: Sep-15-15 1:40 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn defensive back Joshua Holsey tore his left ACL for the second time and is out for the season.
- Jacksonville St falters late in OT loss to No. 6 Auburn Updated: Sep-12-15 6:14 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Just when Jacksonville State was minutes away from an upset quarterback Eli Jenkins said "would've shocked the world," a shanked punt sidetracked the Gamecocks' plans.
- No. 6 Auburn needs late TD, OT to edge Jacksonville St 27-20 Updated: Sep-12-15 5:44 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - It's difficult to imagine any win over Jacksonville State ranking with the most memorable in Auburn's history.
- Auburn cornerback Countess ejected for targeting Updated: Sep-12-15 2:15 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn starting cornerback Blake Countess has been called for targeting and tossed from the sixth-ranked Tigers' game against Jacksonville State.
- Video earns Chicago elementary school class a trip to Auburn Updated: Sep-10-15 4:55 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - The Auburn Tigers will be hosting some really young prospects at their home opener.
- Auburn's Barber emerges from shadows of 5-star runners Updated: Sep-10-15 2:42 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Peyton Barber was so bothered by a practice mistake, he sent a text message apologizing to Auburn coach Gus Malzahn.