- Kidd's rough coaching indoctrination - NBA notes Updated: Dec-09-13 10:18 am
- Editoriail: Selling health plans to kids convinced they'll... Updated: Dec-05-13 5:43 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- No. 22 Georgia powers past SC State 74-58 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:11 pm
- Kaepernick, Griffin look to break sophomore slumps Updated: Nov-22-13 10:17 am
- Ala woman, 86, pushes on despite cancer Updated: Nov-11-13 9:59 am
Right out of the gate, several of his key players broke down with injuries. He was caught cheating, then lying. He demoted a longtime friend. The team is an outright disgrace. Some have urged him to just quit right now, so he'll best be remembered as a player.
The problem for the Obama administration in pitching the Affordable Care Act is that young, healthy adults are, well, young, healthy adults and, while intellectually they know it may not be so, at an emotional level they believe life will always be this way.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
ATHENS, Georgia - Tiaria Griffin had 16 points, 10 rebounds and nine assists, coming just short of a triple-double as No. 22 Georgia beat South Carolina State 74-58 Tuesday night.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is well-versed on the topic of quarterbacks and their streaks and slumps, and this week he offered reasons why San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick and his own Robert Griffin III - who meet in a game Monday night - might encounter growing pains in their second season as starters.
DOTHAN, Alabama - Like a siren, the riding lawnmower's song is luring Dot Brackin to its seat.