- Maine judge: Portland Pirates' lawsuit can proceed Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Portland police won't honor marijuana referendum Updated: Dec-06-13 3:44 pm
- Maine office to focus on North Atlantic trade Updated: Dec-06-13 2:28 pm
- What you need to know when buying or selling a home Updated: Dec-05-13 1:48 pm
- Maine man pleads guilty in NY to drug smuggling Updated: Dec-04-13 12:31 pm
- Maine health official makes case against expansion Updated: Dec-04-13 12:26 pm
- Durant leads Thunder to 97-95 win over Kings Updated: Dec-04-13 1:57 am
- Regulators scrap shrimp season in Gulf of Maine Updated: Dec-03-13 5:00 pm
- Maine lawmakers, advocates oppose DHHS office move Updated: Dec-03-13 3:25 pm
- Report: Lacrosse coming to Portland Civic Center Updated: Dec-03-13 11:40 am
- Gun purchased hours before apparent murder-suicide Updated: Dec-02-13 6:22 pm
- Maine Salvation Army seeks bell-ringing volunteers Updated: Dec-01-13 11:19 am
- Portland getting ready for Christmas tree lighting Updated: Nov-29-13 11:03 am
- Maine woman's ASL moves a hit in concert, online Updated: Nov-29-13 2:59 am
- Portland waterfront restaurant hit by fire Updated: Nov-28-13 10:26 am
- Portland, Maine graduation requirements examined Updated: Nov-28-13 5:06 am
- Durant, Thunder snap Spurs' win streak, 94-88 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:53 pm
- LePage donor wins bid for new Maine health offices Updated: Nov-27-13 10:59 am
- Historic Portland school building project approved Updated: Nov-27-13 6:10 am
- Maine attorney general backs clinic buffer zones Updated: Nov-26-13 4:53 am
- Portland, Maine mayor, lawmakers praise $100M bond Updated: Nov-25-13 4:05 am
- Maine island fire causes millions in damage Updated: Nov-23-13 3:41 pm
- Maine DHHS to move from Portland to South Portland Updated: Nov-23-13 1:38 pm
- Feds: Maine homelessness surges 26 percent Updated: Nov-22-13 5:52 am
PORTLAND, Maine - A judge has refused to dismiss a lawsuit filed by the Portland Pirates against the Cumberland County Civic Center over a dispute regarding a lease agreement.
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
PORTLAND, Maine - A new law legalizing marijuana for recreational use went into effect Friday in Maine's largest city, providing a symbolic victory that marijuana advocates intend to use as a springboard to a statewide law.
PORTLAND, Maine - A new office is being created in Maine that will focus on boosting trade efforts in the North Atlantic, the Maine International Trade Center announced Friday.
Real estate agents see it all - from unmade beds to overstuffed garages to the "What were they thinking?" decor.
PORTLAND, Maine - The former owner of a live music venue in Portland, Maine, has pleaded guilty to his role in smuggling nearly 170 pounds of cocaine from California to Vermont.
PORTLAND, Maine - The top health official in Maine says the cost of Maine's Medicaid program is making it unsustainable without significant reforms.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Oklahoma Thunder took the fourth quarter off and almost paid for it against the Sacramento Kings.
PORTLAND, Maine - Regulators on Tuesday scrapped the shrimp season in the Gulf of Maine for the first time in more than 30 years after shrimp populations dipped to the lowest levels on record.
PORTLAND, Maine - Moving a state health department office from downtown Portland will make it harder for welfare recipients to get their benefits, Democratic lawmakers and advocates said Tuesday.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Cumberland County Civic Center, which is in a dispute with the Portland Pirates, may have found a new tenant.
WESTBROOK, Maine - The assailant in an apparent murder-suicide purchased a handgun hours before ambushing his ex-boyfriend in a shooting that followed a breakup, state police said Monday.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Salvation Army is looking for Mainers to volunteer to ring bells and help with its annual red kettle campaign.
PORTLAND, Maine - Portland is going to be lighting 55-foot Blue Spruce at an annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Monument Square.
PORTLAND, Maine - Holly Maniatty creates music - for the deaf.
PORTLAND, Maine - A Portland waterfront restaurant expects to reopen on Saturday following a fire that caused least $50,000 in damage.
PORTLAND, Maine - A group of Maine administrators, students and parents are preparing to consider changes to the graduation requirements for Portland public high school students.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The shots weren't falling early for Kevin Durant and never fell for Russell Westbrook, so it was Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb who carried the Oklahoma City Thunder to their most impressive win of the season.
AUGUSTA, Maine - A donor to Republican Gov. Paul LePage has been chosen by the state to develop and lease new state health department offices.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Portland Planning Board has approved plans to redevelop the historic Nathan Clifford Elementary School building into market-rate housing.
AUGUSTA, Maine - Maine's attorney general is backing an effort to defend buffer zones at health clinics, like one recently approved in Maine.
PORTLAND, Maine - Portland's mayor and lawmakers are applauding the approval of a $100 million transportation bond that will improve the city's waterfront.
GREAT DIAMOND, Maine - An early morning fire that tore through a building being rebuilt as an inn on the site of an historic fort on an island off the coast of Portland caused an estimated $5 million to $9 million in damage Saturday, officials said.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Department of Health and Human Services plans to moves its Portland offices to South Portland.
PORTLAND, Maine - New federal data show that the number of homeless people in Maine surged by 26 percent in the past year, despite a 4 percent drop in homelessness nationwide.