- State certificates available to record stillbirths Updated: Apr-10-14 5:08 pm
- Great Falls woman faces charges in stabbing Updated: Apr-07-14 12:31 pm
- Browning man dies in Glacier County crash Updated: Apr-07-14 11:16 am
- Disagreement continues over exploration lease Updated: Apr-05-14 2:56 pm
- Great Falls man sentenced for offering to kill man Updated: Apr-04-14 10:08 am
- University hires, quickly fires sports spokesman Updated: Apr-03-14 11:51 pm
- Woman acquitted of homicide in baby's death Updated: Apr-01-14 11:11 pm
- Cascade deputy arrested on DUI charge Updated: Mar-31-14 11:35 pm
- Fairfield wind project to rise from the plains Updated: Mar-24-14 11:59 am
- Russell oil painting sells for $1.25 million Updated: Mar-23-14 4:01 pm
- Browning sub sentenced for sex with student Updated: Mar-21-14 4:26 pm
- Native American works appraised at $3.8M for sale Updated: Mar-19-14 2:29 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - On a night at the end of November 2011, Beth Morey, 31 weeks pregnant, realized the baby she was carrying had stopped kicking. Worried, she went to Community Medical Center in Missoula to have a doctor check the baby, and there she found out it had died.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 26-year-old Great Falls woman was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of stabbing a man in the leg.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 38-year-old Browning man has died of injuries suffered in a one-vehicle crash north of Browning.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - John Murray, tribal historic preservation officer for the Blackfeet Tribe, opposes oil and gas exploration in Badger-Two Medicine in Lewis and Clark National Forest, a wild area of Montana that's home to grizzly bears and a place of worship for Blackfeet.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 54-year-old Great Falls man has been sentenced to three years on probation after a woman said he repeatedly offered to kill her ex-husband "for a small fee."
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The University of Great Falls fired its director of sports information and marketing shortly after hiring him on Thursday, saying it learned he had a criminal record that an initial background check failed to uncover.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Cascade County jury has acquitted Jasmine Eskew of deliberate homicide in the 2012 death of her 6-month-old daughter but found her guilty of assault on a minor.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Cascade County sheriff's deputy has been arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence in Great Falls over the weekend.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Construction crews working on the 10 megawatt Fairfield Wind Generation Project have braved cold and snow to prepare the site north of Fairfield for the installation of six wind turbines to harness the steady winds that blow out of the southwest.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - An oil painting by Western artist Charlie Russell depicting a horse thief waving a white flag amid dead and injured horse thieves as well as dead horses has sold for $1.25 million.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A former substitute teacher at Browning Middle School has been sentenced to 2 and 1/2 years in federal prison for having a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old student last spring.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A large collection of paintings, photos and sketches that includes images of survivors of the Battle of the Little Bighorn is for sale.