- Student arrested for Great Falls gun threat Updated: Oct-09-15 3:48 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 17-year-old Great Falls High School student faces a felony intimidation charge after he reportedly threatened to carry out a school shooting.
- Great Falls man gets 2 years in prison for abusing macaw Updated: Oct-09-15 12:01 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls man convicted of animal cruelty has been sentenced to two years in prison with no time suspended for attacking a macaw on Thanksgiving.
- Great Falls man found guilty in deputy's death Updated: Oct-07-15 5:11 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A jury found a Great Falls man guilty on Wednesday of killing a Cascade County sheriff's deputy by hitting him with a car during a high-speed pursuit.
- Transgender policy in Great Falls schools questioned Updated: Sep-26-15 1:33 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Great Falls public school system is drawing criticism for updating its board policy regarding non-discrimination to include transgender students.
- Judge weighs if tribal officials must comply to subpoenas Updated: Sep-24-15 5:34 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A federal court judge in Great Falls is considering legal arguments over whether tribal officials need to comply with subpoenas demanding access to tribal government documents, or if tribes are immune from court orders to produce evidence because they are sovereign nations.
- Jail officials say cause of inmate's death was suicide Updated: Sep-22-15 5:09 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Officials with the Cascade County Regional Detention Center and the Montana Department of Justice say an inmate found unresponsive Friday had died from hanging himself.
- Thomas Moran painting valued between $3.5M to $4.5M Updated: Sep-19-15 4:31 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The C.M. Russell Museum will offer a painting by Thomas Moran for sale during its annual benefit auction next year.