- Businessman banned permanently from securities transactions Updated: May-21-15 11:03 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls businessman is now permanently barred from conducting securities business after a judge ruled he violated the temporary order that was put in place in March.
- Great Falls attorney makes $10M donation to UM law school Updated: May-20-15 4:46 pm
MISSOULA, Montana - The University of Montana is proposing naming its law school in honor of Alexander Blewett III after the Great Falls personal injury attorney donated $10 million to the school.
- Power pole fire leads to outage in Great Falls Updated: May-14-15 2:20 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A fire on a major power pole in Great Falls has led to a power outage at about 50 businesses in the northern part of the city.
- Man arrested after 'liking' mug shot on Facebook posts bond Updated: May-12-15 4:14 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Montana man who was arrested after "liking" his mug shot on a Crimestoppers Facebook page has posted bond in a felony forgery case.
- Animals put 2 newly constructed wildlife underpasses to use Updated: May-11-15 2:49 pm
LINCOLN, Montana - Mike Livergood walked underneath Montana Highway 200, protected in a 10-foot-tall, 20-foot-wide tunnel, as trucks and cars rumbled overhead doing 70 mph.
- Asurion closing Great Falls call center in August Updated: May-07-15 4:20 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Tennessee-based company that offers extended warranties and insurance for electronics such as cellphones is closing its Montana call center in August, but is encouraging its nearly 350 employees to continue doing the same work at home.
- Grandmother gets 20 years for 1-year-old's overdose death Updated: May-05-15 1:13 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls woman has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for causing the overdose death of her 1-year-old grandson in 2013.
- Victim of central Montana crash identified Updated: May-05-15 12:04 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Authorities have released the name of a 21-year-old man who died in a one-vehicle crash in central Montana.
- 3 people stabbed during break-in at Havre apartment Updated: May-04-15 1:01 pm
HAVRE, Montana - Three young adults were hospitalized and a 17-year-old was arrested after a weekend stabbing at an apartment near Montana State University-Northern in Havre.
- Man dies in rollover crash in central Montana Updated: May-04-15 10:20 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 21-year-old Great Falls man was killed in a one-vehicle rollover on U.S. Highway 87 in central Montana.
- Officials identify victim of crash near Loma Updated: Apr-28-15 1:05 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Officials in Chouteau County have identified the man who was killed in a single-vehicle rollover crash on U.S. Highway 87 near Loma.
- Man who 'likes' Crimestoppers Facebook posting arrested Updated: Apr-28-15 11:37 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A man who apparently "liked" a Crimestoppers Facebook posting that listed him as one of Cascade County's "most wanted" in April has been arrested.
- Harlem man dies, another injured in crash near Loma Updated: Apr-27-15 10:35 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 46-year-old Harlem man died and another man was injured in a weekend crash near Loma.
- Woman pleads guilty in man's methadone overdose death Updated: Apr-23-15 1:38 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls woman has pleaded guilty to negligent homicide for her role in the methadone overdose death of a 19-year-old man last year.
- Man charged with killing deputy seeks new attorneys Updated: Apr-23-15 11:31 am
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A man charged with striking and killing a Cascade County deputy during a police chase is seeking new defense attorneys, arguing they didn't provide adequate investigation into a possible defense and that one told him he would be convicted and that he should "just be concerned with sentencing."