- Blackfeet consultant convicted of bankruptcy fraud Updated: Mar-07-14 8:07 pm
- Montana regents OK plan for MSU engineering school Updated: Mar-07-14 5:52 pm
- Officials identify student killed in crash Updated: Mar-07-14 12:15 pm
- CMR student dies in crash east of Great Falls Updated: Mar-06-14 4:49 pm
- Attorney: More than 50 abusive priests to be named Updated: Mar-03-14 4:15 pm
- Woman pleads guilty to embezzling from Blackfeet Updated: Feb-28-14 2:01 pm
- Browning man denies second-degree murder charge Updated: Feb-25-14 9:37 am
- Great Falls man killed in crash near Vaughn ID'd Updated: Feb-24-14 2:03 pm
- Man found dead in river was in meth documentary Updated: Feb-22-14 3:43 pm
- Great Falls man convicted of injuring toddler Updated: Feb-19-14 11:10 am
- Bus company to offer service between Butte, GFalls Updated: Feb-18-14 4:16 pm
- Steel fabrication plant adding paint shop Updated: Feb-14-14 10:04 am
- Stockman Bank buying Basin State Bank Updated: Feb-12-14 1:52 pm
- Brockton man denies murder charge in stabbing Updated: Feb-11-14 4:25 pm
- Alberta man sentenced in child predator case Updated: Feb-10-14 3:54 pm
- Student injured after bus slides off road Updated: Feb-10-14 12:19 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A jury on Friday convicted a consultant for the Blackfeet Indian tribe of bankruptcy fraud, but could not decide on more than two dozen other charges against him in a scheme to defraud a $9.3 million mental health program, federal prosecutors said.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The Montana Board of Regents have approved Montana State University's plans to spend the first part of a $50 million gift from a private donor to plan and design a new College of Engineering building.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Cascade County officials have released the name of the C.M. Russell High School student who died in a two-vehicle crash while on her way to school.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A C.M. Russell High School student died in a two-vehicle crash on a frontage road along U.S. Highway 89 east of Great Falls.
HELENA, Montana - More than 50 priests in western Montana, most of whom are dead, will be named as sexual abusers of children if a legal settlement is approved, an attorney for plaintiffs suing the Roman Catholic Diocese of Helena said.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - The former director of a federally funded aid program on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation has pleaded guilty to embezzling almost $300,000 from the program to support her gambling addiction.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Browning man has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in an October 2012 death on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Authorities have released the name of a man who was killed in a crash on Interstate 15 near Vaughn over the weekend.
BILLINGS, Montana - A 24-year-old man whose body was found in the Missouri River behind Black Eagle Dam was featured in the 2006 HBO documentary "Montana Meth."
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Great Falls man has been convicted of beating his girlfriend's 2-year-old son, causing injuries including a ruptured pancreas that were treated at a Seattle hospital.
HELENA, Montana - An Idaho-based company has announced it will begin offering passenger bus service between Great Falls and Butte, with six stops along the way.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Canadian company that recently built a steel fabrication plant in Great Falls has announced plans to build a 42,000-square-foot paint shop.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Stockman Bank of Montana has announced it is buying Basin State Bank, which has $115 million in assets and branches in Stanford, Lewistown and Geraldine.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A 50-year-old Brockton man has denied a first-degree murder charge filed in the stabbing death of a Poplar man last month.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A Canadian man has been sentenced to four years in prison for responding to a Craigslist ad posted by sex crimes investigators that sought a man to teach a 12-year-old girl about sex.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - A school bus carrying three students slid off a snowy road west of Great Falls, causing one to suffer minor injuries.