- $5,000 reward offered in 2012 Christmas slay near Philly Updated: May-01-15 10:21 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities investigating a fatal Christmas 2012 shooting outside Philadelphia are putting up a $5,000 reward as an incentive for reluctant witnesses to come forward.
- Death penalty not sought in rendering plant slaying Updated: Apr-29-15 6:52 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Philadelphia man has pleaded not guilty in the stabbing death of a co-worker during an argument at a suburban meat rendering plant earlier this year.
- Criminal probe of AG Kane may expand to include staff firing Updated: Apr-27-15 2:50 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A criminal investigation of Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane may expand to include the firing of a staff prosecutor following his grand jury testimony.
- Fire started by charcoal grill displaces 5 families Updated: Apr-20-15 2:28 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Five families have been displaced after a fire damaged at least six homes in eastern Pennsylvania.
- Man, woman charged in slaying in Pottstown Updated: Apr-14-15 12:46 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man and woman have been charged in a shooting death near Philadelphia last month that authorities said stemmed from a dispute over money.
- Convict trashes his lawyers, says execution would be better Updated: Apr-13-15 8:37 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A man sentenced to death in the killings of a baby and her grandmother in what prosecutors called a botched kidnapping plot said Monday he's so dissatisfied with his attorneys he'd rather be executed now than continue seeking a new trial with them.
- Ex-teacher and mother of 3 sentenced for sex with student Updated: Apr-04-15 3:29 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former suburban Philadelphia high school math teacher has been sentenced to 30 days in jail followed by 60 days on house arrest for having sex with a student, and must also register as a sex offender.