- Carbon monoxide sends 8 people to hospital; 2 critical Updated: May-24-15 10:01 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities in southeastern Pennsylvania say a carbon monoxide leak sent eight people to the hospital, two of them in critical condition.
- Firearms instructor who killed state trooper pleads guilty Updated: May-19-15 12:37 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former state police firearms instructor pleaded guilty Tuesday to reckless endangerment in a firearms training accident that killed a trooper.
- Ex-county GOP chairman designated violent predator Updated: May-16-15 11:28 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former county Republican chairman from suburban Philadelphia who pleaded no contest to a sex offense has been designated a sexually violent predator.
- Prison for heroin addict who killed man he met on Craigslist Updated: May-11-15 3:01 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A heroin addict charged with robbing and killing a man he met through a Craigslist ad seeking sex was sentenced Monday to 40 to 80 years in prison.
- Elderly man with prostitute under bed loses housing subsidy Updated: May-11-15 2:13 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a man living in a suburban Philadelphia assisted-living facility has lost his housing subsidy after officials found a prostitute underneath his bed.
- Pa. school candidate loses GOP support over offensive posts Updated: May-06-15 8:07 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia school board candidate has lost a party endorsement after racist and anti-Semitic posts appeared under his name on social media.
- $5,000 reward offered in 2012 Christmas slay near Philly Updated: May-01-15 10:21 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities investigating a fatal Christmas 2012 shooting outside Philadelphia are putting up a $5,000 reward as an incentive for reluctant witnesses to come forward.
- Death penalty not sought in rendering plant slaying Updated: Apr-29-15 6:52 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Philadelphia man has pleaded not guilty in the stabbing death of a co-worker during an argument at a suburban meat rendering plant earlier this year.
- Criminal probe of AG Kane may expand to include staff firing Updated: Apr-27-15 2:50 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A criminal investigation of Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane may expand to include the firing of a staff prosecutor following his grand jury testimony.