- Pa. school won't explain swimming coach's ouster Updated: Dec-05-13 10:10 am
- Philly man loses bid for lesser term in gun case Updated: Dec-03-13 5:40 pm
- Ex-Montco GOP chief's attorney says he's innocent Updated: Nov-27-13 9:26 am
- Pa. man seeks reduced sentence in baby son's death Updated: Nov-25-13 3:14 pm
- Pendergrass estate fight to be continued in Pa. Updated: Nov-22-13 4:11 pm
- Bishop: I tried hard to avoid trial for Pa. pastor Updated: Nov-21-13 4:04 pm
- Pa. man convicted of killing girlfriend's husband Updated: Nov-21-13 10:44 am
- Pa. county's child support crackdown pays off Updated: Nov-16-13 4:32 pm
FORT WASHINGTON, Pennsylvania - Over four decades as a coach at Germantown Academy, Dick Shoulberg sent 16 swimmers to the Olympics, coached U.S. teams, entered two halls of fame, and won five national coaching awards.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A Philadelphia man who pleaded guilty to making an illegal "straw purchase" of a gun later used by another man to kill a suburban police officer has lost his bid for a reduced sentence.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The attorney for former Montgomery County Republican chairman Robert Kerns says his client is innocent of charges that he drugged and raped a female employee.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A judge says a suburban Philadelphia man got the sentence he deserved in the death of his three-month-old son.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A legal fight over the estate of R&B singer Teddy Pendergrass is playing out in a suburban Philadelphia courtroom.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A United Methodist official in Pennsylvania says she didn't want to put a pastor on trial for officiating at his gay son's wedding.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A 25-year-old man faces life in prison after being convicted of first-degree murder and kidnapping in the beating death of his girlfriend's husband outside Philadelphia 3½ years ago.
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A crackdown on parents who owe child support is paying off for a suburban Philadelphia county.