- Church member charged with fatal shooting at Sunday service Updated: Apr-28-16 6:38 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A member of a suburban church was charged Wednesday in the shooting death of another churchgoer in an altercation during Sunday services.
- The Latest: Church member arraigned in fatal shooting Updated: Apr-28-16 6:23 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The Latest on a church member charged with fatally shooting another worshipper in suburban Philadelphia (all times local):
- Defense: Kane's prosecution 'vindictive,' 'extraordinary' Updated: Apr-27-16 5:21 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Lawyers for Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane say she was unfairly targeted over a grand jury leak by "vindictive" political rivals.
- Preliminary hearing date set for Bill Cosby in Pennsylvania Updated: Apr-26-16 2:30 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A date has been set for a preliminary hearing in the criminal sex assault case against Bill Cosby.
- Attorney general won't seek hearing on leaked FBI recordings Updated: Apr-20-16 12:07 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Attorney General Kathleen Kane has dropped a court motion that accused prosecutors of leaking FBI recordings in her perjury and obstruction case to a newspaper.
- Mixed verdict in trial of Uber driver accused of rape Updated: Apr-19-16 3:40 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Jurors in suburban Philadelphia have returned a mixed verdict in the case of an Uber driver accused of raping a 24-year-old female passenger.
- Woman, 53, gets prison time for torching detective's home Updated: Apr-15-16 3:33 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A suburban Philadelphia woman is heading to prison for burning down her neighbor's home because she blamed the detective who lived there for her son's legal troubles.