- Firearms instructor who killed trooper gets 2 weeks in jail Updated: Aug-28-15 4:10 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former Pennsylvania State Police firearms instructor was sentenced Friday to two weeks in jail in the accidental shooting death of a 26-year-old trooper during a training class.
- Document: Kane received sensitive emails on personal account Updated: Aug-26-15 5:22 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's top prosecutor received sensitive emails from aides about news coverage of her office on personal accounts, preventing investigators from seeing many of her responses, according to a document obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press.
- Former children's camp worker charged with abusing child Updated: Aug-26-15 11:15 am
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - Authorities say a former maintenance worker at a children's camp in suburban Philadelphia has been arrested and charged with sexually abusing a young girl six years ago.
- Pennsylvania's attorney general is ordered to stand trial Updated: Aug-24-15 8:55 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The state's attorney general on Monday was ordered to stand trial on charges she leaked secret grand jury information to embarrass a rival prosecutor.
- The Latest: State's top prosecutor ordered to stand trial Updated: Aug-24-15 5:38 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - The latest from the preliminary hearing for Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane (all times local):
- Attorney general's aide pleads not guilty to email snooping Updated: Aug-11-15 6:32 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former small-town police chief who became one of Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane's closest confidants pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a charge he snooped on emails to help her keep tabs on a grand jury investigation that has threatened to end her career.
- Former teacher gets jail time in student sex case Updated: Aug-08-15 3:31 pm
NORRISTOWN, Pennsylvania - A former suburban Philadelphia math teacher who pleaded guilty to having sex with one of her 14-year-old students has been sentenced to prison time.