- Correction: Criminal Records-Hiring story Updated: Oct-01-15 5:36 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In a story Sept. 30 about criminal background checks, The Associated Press erroneously reported details of a bill approved by the Ohio House. The bill would prohibit a public employer from asking about an applicant's criminal history on an application, not prohibit public employers from inquiring about an applicant's criminal history until the person has been selected for the position and an offer is about to be made. The bill also would not require public employers to consider several factors before rejecting applicants because of their criminal histories.
- Jets' Marshall returns to Indy nearly 6 years after big game Updated: Sep-17-15 8:21 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall remembers having a feeling that he was about to do something that had never been done in the NFL.
- Second co-conspirator sentenced in July robbery, dog assault Updated: Sep-17-15 3:17 am
CANTON, Ohio - The second co-defendant in a northeast Ohio robbery and dog injury case will serve 18 years in prison.
- Favre, Owens, Faneca among 1st-year nominees Updated: Sep-16-15 8:55 pm
CANTON, Ohio - Brett Favre is back in the news - no, he's not attempting another comeback.
- Ohio drug dealer sentenced to 15 years for 2 overdose deaths Updated: Sep-15-15 3:41 am
CANTON, Ohio - Prosecutors say an Ohio man's 15-year prison sentence for selling the drugs responsible for two overdose deaths is among the longest in the state for such convictions.
- Phase 1 of Pro Football Hall of Fame's $476M project begins Updated: Sep-11-15 3:54 am
CANTON, Ohio - Construction crews have started working on the first phase of the Pro Football Hall of Fame's $476 million Hall of Fame Village project in Canton.
- Afternoon blaze at Republic Steel causes $100,000 in damage Updated: Sep-10-15 3:13 am
CANTON, Ohio - Fire officials say no one was seriously injured after a fire broke out at Republic Steel's headquarters in northeast Ohio.