- K-tel creator Philip Kives has died at age 87 Updated: Apr-28-16 9:23 pm
TORONTO - Philip Kives, the tireless TV pitchman whose commercials implored viewers to "wait, there's more!" while selling everything from vegetable slicers to hit music compilations on vinyl, has died at age 87.
- Winnipeg Jets rally from 3 goals down to stun LA Kings 4-3 Updated: Apr-10-16 1:58 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings had a 3-0 lead late in the second period and a boisterous home crowd eager to celebrate the second division title in franchise history.
- Wheeler gets winner as Jets rally to stun Ducks in OT, 2-1 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:31 am
- Scheifele scores again, Jets top Wild 5-1 in final home game Updated: Apr-04-16 1:13 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Devan Dubnyk and the Minnesota Wild remain in great shape to make the playoffs. Still, they know they won't last long if they play this way - and they're running out of time to find their game.
- Panarin has 4 points to lift Blackhawks over Jets 5-4 in OT Updated: Apr-02-16 12:36 am
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Artemi Panarin keeps finding ways to make a huge impact.
- Canada's NHL playoff shutout has 'painful' ramifications Updated: Apr-01-16 1:15 pm
Paul Samborski and his father, Lenn, were at Winnipeg Arena for the original Jets' final playoff game in 1996 before the team moved to Phoenix. When the NHL returned in 2011, Samborski joined the thousands of fans who signed up for season tickets and brought his dad to the new Jets' first home playoff game last year against Anaheim.
- Ceci scores late in third to lift Senators over Wild 3-2 Updated: Apr-01-16 12:03 am