- AP Exclusive: EU to set up court for Kosovo crimes Updated: Apr-04-14 1:29 pm
- 3 police officers injured in north Kosovo ambush Updated: Mar-31-14 5:58 pm
- 46 Kosovo Albanians slain in 1999 are reburied Updated: Mar-26-14 2:37 pm
- Remains of 46 Kosovo victims handed to families Updated: Mar-24-14 10:40 am
- Bayern fans banned for bad behavior, club fined Updated: Mar-24-14 8:17 am
- 3 bear cubs rescued from captivity in Kosovo Updated: Mar-23-14 9:04 am
- Kosovo offers benefits to wartime rape victims Updated: Mar-20-14 12:31 pm
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The European Union plans to set up an international tribunal focusing exclusively on crimes allegedly committed by Kosovo's ethnic Albanian rebels during their war with Serbia, The Associated Press has learned.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo police say three police officers were wounded when unknown gunmen ambushed a border police patrol car in the north of the country, which is controlled by minority Serbs.
MALA KRUSA, Kosovo - Fifteen years after they were killed by Serb forces, the remains of 46 ethnic Albanian civilians were buried Wednesday in western Kosovo to the tears and wails of their relatives.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The remains of 46 ethnic Albanian civilians killed by Serb forces during the 1998-99 Kosovo war and hidden for years in mass graves were handed over to their families Monday.
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has banned Bayern Munich fans from a section of the stadium for the next Champions League game against Manchester United because of discriminatory behavior of supporters.
MRAMOR, Kosovo - Animal activists in Kosovo say three brown bear cubs have been rescued from captivity.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's assembly has voted to remedy the plight of about 20,000 victims raped during the 1998-99 Kosovo war by amending a law on the status of civilian victims and veterans to include persons subjected to sexual assault.