- US warns Kosovo of consequences after failed war crimes vote Updated: Jun-27-15 4:01 pm
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The United States says it won't block Russia's attempts to establish a U.N. tribunal to investigate allegations that Kosovo's ethnic Albanian wartime leaders killed hundreds of Serbs civilians after the country's lawmakers rejected amendments to the constitution to allow a Western-backed court deal with the claims.
- Slovenia returns passport to Kosovo politician Updated: Jun-19-15 10:20 am
LJUBLJANA, Slovenia - Authorities in Slovenia say a former Kosovo guerrilla turned politician detained on a 2004 international arrest warrant issued by Serbia has been given back his passport.
- Kosovo urges Slovenia to free former PM Updated: Jun-18-15 7:07 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's Prime Minister Isa Mustafa says he has urged his Slovenian counterpart to speed up the return of former guerrilla turned politician, Ramush Haradinaj, detained on a 2004 international arrest warrant issued by Serbia.
- IOC's Bach praises European Games harmony Updated: Jun-14-15 9:26 am
BAKU, Azerbaijan - International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach has praised the inaugural European Games for promoting harmony between peoples even as political tensions threaten to overshadow the sporting action.
- Kosovo art installation of dresses supports war rape victims Updated: Jun-12-15 7:47 am
PRISTINA, Kosovo - The red satin dress has a message written across the rosebud pattern: "This dress has a bitter story."