- Kan. National Guard soldiers heading to Kosovo Updated: Dec-12-13 5:04 am
- EU warns about threat of foreign fighters in Syria Updated: Dec-04-13 1:33 pm
- NATO: France to pull out of Kosovo mission Updated: Nov-28-13 10:20 am
- Iowa troops heading to Kosovo for peacekeeping Updated: Nov-19-13 6:49 am
- Serbs redo vote in tense northern Kosovo city Updated: Nov-17-13 5:13 pm
- Kosovo Muslim leaders to youths: Don't go to Syria Updated: Nov-13-13 9:16 am
TOPEKA, Kansas - Approximately two dozen soldiers of the National Guard's 35th Infantry Division will soon be heading to Kosovo to fill positions in an ongoing NATO peacekeeping mission.
BRUSSELS - The European Union's anti-terror chief will tell EU interior ministers on Thursday about the "major security threat" that the increase of foreign fighters in Syria poses.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - NATO's supreme commander says France is pulling out of the peacekeeping mission in Kosovo because of commitments in Mali and Central African Republic.
BOONE, Iowa - More than three dozen Iowa Army National Guard soldiers are being mobilized for peacekeeping duty in southeastern Europe.
MITROVICA, Kosovo - Minority Serbs in a tense northern Kosovo city cast ballots under tight security on Sunday, redoing a vote that was derailed when masked men attacked staff and destroyed voting materials.
PRISTINA, Kosovo - Kosovo's top Muslim leaders are calling on the country's youths who have joined rebels in Syria to stop fighting and come back home.