- Funding for New Hampshire 'drug czar' up for debate Updated: Jul-28-15 5:29 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Efforts to combat New Hampshire's heroin and opioid abuse problems have become embroiled in the budget battle between Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan and Republican lawmakers.
- Christie, Clinton to face voters at New Hampshire town halls Updated: Jul-28-15 3:43 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - In Nashua and Newport, voters will have a chance to engage directly with presidential candidates Hillary Clinton, a Democrat, and Chris Christie, New Jersey's Republican governor.
- Public boat ramp to close for repairs Updated: Jul-26-15 2:31 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A public boat ramp in Concord is being closed soon for repairs and improvements.
- Presidential candidates campaign in northern New Hampshire Updated: Jul-25-15 8:16 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Northern New Hampshire is set to see a flurry of attention from presidential hopefuls.
- New Hampshire man hospitalized after crashing into bridge Updated: Jul-24-15 4:28 am
PEMBROKE, New Hampshire - Police say an elderly New Hampshire man was hospitalized after driving his car through the middle of a fork in the road and crashing into a bridge abutment.
- Tax credit application for Concord plaza fountain denied Updated: Jul-22-15 4:05 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A proposal to build a fountain at Concord's city plaza with $200,000 in tax credits was denied by the New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority.
- Burn victim recovering, happy to have love sent his way Updated: Jul-22-15 1:49 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man recovering in Taiwan after being severely burned in an explosion at a water park there last month says he's grateful for all the get-well wishes.
- Concord inmate challenges new state law reducing sentences Updated: Jul-21-15 11:50 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Concord inmate with ties to a white supremacist group is challenging a new state law allowing prisoners to earn time off from sentences, claiming it violates his and other gang members' civil rights by disqualifying them.
- GOP's Rubio cancels New Hampshire visit due to illness Updated: Jul-20-15 9:32 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has canceled a two-day campaign swing in New Hampshire due to illness.
- Hike Safe cards bring NH over $50,000 for rescue missions Updated: Jul-18-15 5:28 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Fish and Game Department has received more than $50,000 since the beginning of the year on sales of the state's new voluntary Safe Hike cards.
- Tip leads to bust of hallucinogenic mushroom operation Updated: Jul-17-15 10:29 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police in Concord, New Hampshire, say an anonymous "crime line" tip led to the discovery and dismantling by police of a large-scale hallucinogenic mushroom operation.
- Inmate who left transitional center returned to prison Updated: Jul-16-15 4:33 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire inmate who walked away from a transitional work center in Concord earlier this month has been returned to the prison.
- Lawsuit says town was wrong to arrest man at open meeting Updated: Jul-15-15 2:47 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Civil Liberties Union is suing the town of Alton and its police chief on behalf of a man who was arrested after suggesting at a public meeting that the entire board of selectmen resign.
- Authorities: Search of Concord home found drug operation Updated: Jul-15-15 5:17 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Local and federal authorities say their search of a New Hampshire home led to a substantial drug bust.
- Money flows for new court, parks, more despite budget veto Updated: Jul-14-15 12:23 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Not all state funding for new projects has been stalled by the budget stalemate between Gov. Maggie Hassan and legislative Republicans.
- Public opinion split over Concord fountain proposal Updated: Jul-14-15 9:53 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Both supporters and opponents of a plan to put a fountain in front of the New Hampshire Statehouse say the Concord City Council should take a brave stand.
- Laser eye surgery called success for New Hampshire falcon Updated: Jul-13-15 8:55 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A second round of eye surgery means a falcon in New Hampshire that had cataracts might fly again someday.
- Fugitive who rode bike from New Hampshire to Florida is held Updated: Jul-10-15 6:34 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. marshals say they've apprehended a fugitive sex offender who fled New Hampshire on his bicycle and rode to Florida.
- Authorities search for missing New Hampshire inmate Updated: Jul-08-15 7:13 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Authorities are still searching for an inmate who went missing from a transitional work center in Concord last week.
- Corrections officer cleared of witness tampering charge Updated: Jul-03-15 6:20 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Prosecutors have dropped their case against one of three New Hampshire corrections officers who were indicted on charges linked to the treatment of an inmate at a Concord halfway house last year.
- Marine Patrol discussing safe water practices Updated: Jul-01-15 3:14 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Officials in New Hampshire and Maine are warning swimmers and boaters to heed water conditions in the wake of heavy rainfall and several tragedies and near tragedies.
- Judge: No probable cause in controlled drugs case Updated: Jul-01-15 7:19 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A judge has determined that two of three charges against a nurse accused of diverting drugs at a New Hampshire hospital lack the probable cause to go forward in court.
- State agencies, programs face budgetary uncertainty Updated: Jun-29-15 4:15 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Come July 1, the budget battle in Concord typically comes to a close and state officials head into summer with a picture of how the next two years of spending will look. Not this year.
- GOP Sen. Kelly Ayotte to kick off re-election campaign Updated: Jun-28-15 11:14 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Republican U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte is officially kicking off her re-election campaign this week.