- State Playoff Glance Updated: Mar-08-14 9:56 pm
- 2 NH towns to vote on bridge demolition Updated: Mar-06-14 9:43 am
- Former GOP Sen. Bob Smith announces NH campaign Updated: Mar-04-14 3:52 pm
- Cryans, Kenney race for NH executive council seat Updated: Mar-02-14 11:35 am
- Bail request denied in Concord child assault case Updated: Feb-28-14 11:01 am
- NH tops one-day record for bald eagle sightings Updated: Feb-28-14 9:34 am
- NH prosecutor: Kingpin's arrest may affect trials Updated: Feb-27-14 2:14 pm
- Site work begins on NH women's prison this summer Updated: Feb-27-14 4:05 am
- Former SNHU official sentenced for embezzlement Updated: Feb-25-14 1:53 pm
- Ex-Sen. Bob Smith to start campaign next week Updated: Feb-25-14 9:32 am
- NH man seriously injured in snowmobile crash Updated: Feb-24-14 6:52 am
- NH officials open annual moose permit lottery Updated: Feb-24-14 4:04 am
- NH man injures leg in snowmobile crash Updated: Feb-23-14 9:53 pm
- 1st woman US district judge in NH sworn in Updated: Feb-21-14 6:26 pm
- NH panel to review rules on medical marijuana use Updated: Feb-21-14 10:58 am
- Police in NH looking for man who robbed pharmacy Updated: Feb-18-14 7:13 am
- NH's Kuster hosting 2nd career fair Updated: Feb-16-14 8:10 am
- NH store grand opening to benefit wildlife group Updated: Feb-15-14 4:14 pm
- NH youth baseball president pleads guilty to theft Updated: Feb-15-14 9:27 am
- NH bill advances, named after boy killed by father Updated: Feb-13-14 12:47 pm
- NH Audubon marks 100th anniversary Updated: Feb-09-14 8:55 am
- NH high school short film competition opens Updated: Feb-08-14 4:05 pm
- Pulitzer-winning NH poet Maxine Kumin dies at 88 Updated: Feb-07-14 12:16 pm
West Memphis 75, Bryant 50
BOSCAWEN, New Hampshire - Voters in two New Hampshire towns are going to decide whether to demolish a crumbling Merrimack River bridge that dates back to 1907 and has been closed for nearly 50 years.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - More than a decade after he left office and the state, former U.S. Sen. Bob Smith has returned to run for his old seat because he says too many people in Washington have no sense of urgency or vision to restore the nation to greatness.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Democrat Michael Cryans and Republican Joe Kenney will face off next week in a special election for the North Country's executive council seat left vacant when longtime councilor Ray Burton died in November.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Concord man accused of severely beating his girlfriend's 1-year-old daughter remains held on $500,000 bail after a judge who heard details of the injuries refused to lower the amount.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The state's bald eagle population has almost fully recovered from the lows of the 1970s, according to New Hampshire wildlife experts.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's top federal prosecutor says he's not sure how the arrest of Mexico's top drug kingpin will affect the prosecution this summer of four reputed members of the Sinaloa drug cartel.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Department of Corrections says ground will be broken for a new women's prison this summer, two decades after the state was ordered to provide female inmates the same services as their male counterparts.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The former budget director of Southern New Hampshire University was sentenced Tuesday to 7 ½ to 15 years in prison for stealing $1.1 million from the school over the course of 14 years.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Former U.S. Sen. Bob Smith is ready to start a new campaign for his old seat in New Hampshire.
GILMANTON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials say a Loudon man sustained serious injuries when he lost control of his snowmobile and hit a tree.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials are now accepting registrations for the annual moose hunting lottery.
GILMANTON, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials say a 54-year-old man has suffered a serious leg injury after he lost control of his snowmobile and hit a tree in Gilmanton.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Landya McCafferty brought extra excitement to her swearing-in ceremony Friday to a federal judgeship in New Hampshire simply by being a woman.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A committee helping implement New Hampshire's medical marijuana law is meeting to review draft rules on how the law will work in the state.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Police in Concord, New Hampshire, are looking for a man who robbed a pharmacy.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - U.S. Rep. Annie Kuster is hosting a Career and Opportunities Fair featuring New Hampshire employers from the financial, medical, manufacturing and hospitality industries.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Money spent at the grand opening of a Bass Pro Shop in Hooksett will benefit the Wildlife Heritage Foundation of New Hampshire, among other conservation groups.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The former head of a youth baseball and softball league in the New Hampshire city of Concord has pleaded guilty to embezzling thousands of dollars from the association.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Senate voted unanimously Thursday to pass legislation to establish a separate crime of domestic violence and name it after a 9-year-old boy killed during a supervised visit with his father in August.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire group created to protect and restore migratory bird populations is celebrating its centennial.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Film and Television Office is accepting submissions for this year's high school short film festival.
WARNER, New Hampshire - Maxine Kumin, a prolific New England poet and U.S. poet laureate who won the Pulitzer Prize in 1973 for her work "Up Country," has died. She was 88.