- Colleges: Transfer students are out-of-staters Updated: Apr-19-14 9:49 am
- Judge rejects challenge to auto dealers law Updated: Apr-17-14 2:55 pm
- How NH senators voted on death penalty repeal Updated: Apr-17-14 1:49 pm
- New Hampshire mulls immunity to stop unfit drivers Updated: Apr-15-14 5:38 pm
- NH inmate caught a day after leaving work Updated: Apr-11-14 1:32 pm
- Nonprofit for people with disabilities opens Updated: Apr-11-14 4:04 am
- NH paying tribute to crime victims Updated: Apr-08-14 8:34 am
- Nominees for NH teacher of the year to gather Updated: Apr-08-14 5:02 am
- Ortiz in New Hampshire to promote Red Sox scratch Updated: Apr-07-14 12:59 pm
- 'Women and Investing' program offered Updated: Apr-05-14 2:16 pm
- New Hampshire archaeology to be discussed Updated: Apr-05-14 1:14 pm
- 6 New Hampshire firms awarded job training grants Updated: Apr-03-14 5:04 am
- NH tax receipts continue positive trend Updated: Apr-02-14 4:23 pm
- NH insurance applicants surge on deadline day Updated: Mar-31-14 4:13 pm
- Child/parent inmate art on display in NH Updated: Mar-29-14 3:09 pm
- NH bill would ban limits on sex offender residency Updated: Mar-29-14 8:55 am
- NH House rejects legalizing 1 ounce of marijuana Updated: Mar-26-14 4:53 pm
- Report ranks Rockingham as NH's healthiest county Updated: Mar-26-14 3:18 pm
- Van carrying oxygen tanks catches fire in NH Updated: Mar-26-14 7:16 am
- NH forum addresses small business health plans Updated: Mar-26-14 5:09 am
- NH basketball star loses title after profane tweet Updated: Mar-25-14 6:58 am
- NH Fish and Game to hold series of adventure talks Updated: Mar-22-14 2:25 pm
- House votes to fund mental health settlement Updated: Mar-20-14 1:22 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - As college students prepare to leave New Hampshire and Vermont for summer break, a recent national study raises questions about how many will return in the fall.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A judge has struck down a challenge to block a law that gives New Hampshire auto dealers new protections in their dealings with manufacturers.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Senate voted 12-12 Thursday on a measure to repeal the death penalty, meaning the repeal effort failed. Here's how individual senators voted. A "yes" vote is in favor of repeal.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Legislation that would protect New Hampshire doctors and other medical professionals from lawsuits if they report someone as unfit to drive ran into a potential roadblock in the Senate on Tuesday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A minimum security inmate has been found less than 24 hours after he failed to return from work at the New Hampshire State Prison farm in Concord.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A national nonprofit group is expanding in New Hampshire to help develop friendships between people with and without disabilities.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A memorial service is being held at a New Hampshire church to pay tribute to crime victims.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Thirty-three New Hampshire teachers are being honored at a Teacher of the Year nominee ceremony.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - David Ortiz came to Concord to promote a Boston Red Sox scratch ticket and found a couple hundred cheering residents of Red Sox Nation, New Hampshire Chapter, waiting for him.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Bureau of Securities Regulation has started an educational program called "Women & Investing."
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Archaeological Society is offering some talks about the Shakers, the Manchester mills, Strawbery Banke and other topics this month.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Six more New Hampshire companies are getting grants to train workers in new skills.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's March tax receipts are continuing to reflect modest growth in the economy.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Francesca Latawiec, a struggling professor who jokes that she bags groceries to support her "teaching habit," kept her sense of humor Monday even after getting shut out of the federal health insurance website.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Artwork by New Hampshire Department of Corrections inmates and their children will be on display at the Kimball Jenkins Estate in Concord next month.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire lawmakers are considering whether to bar municipalities from restricting where the state's more than 2,500 registered sex offenders can live in light of court rulings that found the restrictions are unconstitutional.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's House reversed itself Wednesday and killed a bill that would have legalized up to 1 ounce of marijuana for recreational use for anyone age 21 and older.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A new report once again ranks Rockingham County as New Hampshire's healthiest, while Coos County remains at the bottom of the list.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Firefighters say no one has been hurt after a cargo van delivering oxygen tanks caught fire outside a home in a Concord, New Hampshire, neighborhood.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce is hosting a small business roundtable to help company owners understand the federal health care overhaul law.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire high school basketball star has been stripped of his Player of the Year award after he posted an offensive comment on Twitter.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire Fish and Game officials are offering a series of outdoor adventure talks in April that will feature fishing, birds of prey and a film festival.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's House has voted to provide expanded services to the mentally ill as a requirement of a settlement of a lawsuit against the state.