- Police say NH teen missing 2 months contacted mom Updated: Dec-06-13 12:30 pm
- Past president of NH Bar Association dies at 94 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:48 pm
- NH agency backs off proposal to limit horse trails Updated: Dec-05-13 8:22 am
- CVS, Dartmouth Hitchcock partner on NH clinics Updated: Dec-04-13 7:14 am
- Duprey, Janeway leading NH anti-gambling effort Updated: Dec-03-13 11:52 am
- NH governor lighting Christmas tree at mansion Updated: Dec-03-13 6:14 am
- NH hospital worker gets 39 years in hepatitis case Updated: Dec-02-13 6:52 pm
- Hearings set on NH judicial nominations Updated: Dec-01-13 1:51 pm
- Chilly Black Friday in NH Updated: Nov-29-13 2:05 pm
- Concord's Christmas tree lighting is Friday night Updated: Nov-29-13 4:34 am
- Rain doesn't put a damper on NH ski area openings Updated: Nov-28-13 9:38 am
- Concord close to finishing tannery site cleanup Updated: Nov-28-13 8:50 am
- Audit faults NH's prison work-release program Updated: Nov-27-13 10:31 am
- NH man in graffiti case under home confinement Updated: Nov-27-13 6:56 am
- NH service honors President Franklin Pierce Updated: Nov-26-13 9:02 am
- Ex-teacher indicted on drug charges in NH Updated: Nov-26-13 6:56 am
- Thousands without power in northern New England Updated: Nov-25-13 1:38 am
- Dog's best friend: NH man supports animal shelters Updated: Nov-24-13 11:47 am
- Rare 'Thanksgivukkah' merges traditional meals Updated: Nov-22-13 11:18 am
- Grants to NH Fish & Game fund numerous projects Updated: Nov-17-13 12:07 pm
- Company picked for NH health law media campaign Updated: Nov-13-13 1:28 pm
- I-93 reopened in Concord after 2-vehicle accident Updated: Nov-13-13 8:37 am
- NH's Ray Burton of Executive Council dies at 74 Updated: Nov-12-13 7:49 pm
- NH man pleads not guilty in racist graffiti case Updated: Nov-12-13 3:35 pm
- NH lawmaker considering higher spending limits Updated: Nov-11-13 10:16 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire teenager who disappeared nearly two months ago mailed her mother a letter several weeks after she was last seen, law enforcement officials said Friday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Attorney Fred Upton, a former New Hampshire Bar Association president who helped block construction of a four-lane highway through Franconia Notch, has died. He was 94.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire park officials have dropped plans to limit horseback riding to hard-pack trails at least eight feet wide after hearing objections from scores of horse owners.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A division of CVS and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center have partnered to open medical clinics in some six CVS pharmacies in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Two anti-gambling groups are joining forces to fight efforts to legalize a casino in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Gov. Maggie Hassan is celebrating the Christmas season in Concord with the annual tree lighting at Bridges House - the governor's official mansion.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A traveling medical technician who stole painkillers and infected dozens of patients in multiple states with hepatitis C through tainted syringes was sentenced Monday to 39 years in prison.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The Executive Council has scheduled hearings on Gov. Maggie Hassan's four nominations to New Hampshire's Circuit Court.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Black Friday got off to a chilly start in New Hampshire and stayed that way, but consumers didn't seem to mind.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's capital city is getting ready for its annual Christmas tree-lighting ceremony.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Heavy rains Thanksgiving eve have not put a damper on New Hampshire ski areas scheduled to be open this holiday weekend.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The city of Concord, New Hampshire, is close to finishing the cleanup of a tannery site in the village of Penacook to attract developers to area.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A legislative audit is faulting New Hampshire's prison work-release program for failing to adequately monitor prisoners to determine what works to keep them from reoffending.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire man who survived a self-inflicted gunshot to the head after being charged with writing racist graffiti on the Concord homes of African refugee families has returned home from the hospital.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The nation's only president from New Hampshire is being remembered in honor of his 209th birthday.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A former New Hampshire elementary school teacher has been indicted on charges that she shipped drugs to state prison to her one-time student-turned-boyfriend.
PORTLAND, Maine - Strong winds are bringing down power lines and causing outages across northern New England.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Lyman Pope loves dogs. All dogs. And cats. And, maybe most of all, animal shelters that care for those pets.
At first blush, the idea of fusing the familiar foods of Thanksgiving and Hanukkah seems like an unholy and unnecessary pairing, even when it marks a convergence of two holidays that will not occur again for another 79,000 years or so.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Grants from the Wildlife Heritage Foundation of New Hampshire to the state Fish and Game Department will be used to buy a specially equipped dive team rescue boat and to underwrite other projects.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A Concord-based public relations company has been hired to handle advertising and marketing of the federal health care overhaul law in New Hampshire.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The southbound lanes of Interstate 93 in Concord have reopened following a two-vehicle accident.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - On Nov. 1, Ray Burton rolled up to the new Mount Washington overlook in his campaign car: A yellow 1975 Oldsmobile 88. There was a sitting governor riding along.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The lawyer for a New Hampshire man charged with penning racist graffiti on the homes of African refugee families has entered a not guilty plea on his behalf.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The chairman of The Senate committee handling campaign finance issues is looking at raising spending limits for candidates who agree to abide by the caps.