- Duncan leads Spurs past Heat, 111-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:38 am
- Cooper scores 20, UTEP puts away UTSA 61-51 Updated: Mar-06-14 10:12 pm
- New Texas abortion law closes 2 more clinics Updated: Mar-06-14 6:01 pm
- Houston hopes street closures get people moving Updated: Mar-06-14 4:53 pm
- Federal agent charged in insurance fraud scheme Updated: Mar-06-14 4:32 pm
- Democrats nominate Van de Putte for lt. governor Updated: Mar-04-14 9:16 pm
- Ex-computer teacher in Texas guilty of child porn Updated: Mar-04-14 7:50 am
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Mar-03-14 1:12 pm
- Parker returns, leads Spurs over Mavs 112-106 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:05 pm
- Buzzer-beater lifts Tulsa over UTSA 72-70 in OT Updated: Mar-02-14 6:50 pm
- Duncan leads Spurs to 92-82 win over Bobcats Updated: Mar-01-14 12:45 am
- Texas man jailed after jalepeno stuck in boy's eye Updated: Feb-28-14 9:20 pm
- Duncanville rolls over SA Wagner 80-57 Updated: Feb-28-14 7:03 pm
- Gay marriage fight pits Texas AG vs. gay friend Updated: Feb-28-14 6:43 pm
- Off-duty San Antonio officer fatally shoots man Updated: Feb-28-14 8:46 am
- North Texas tops Texas-San Antonio 71-62. Updated: Feb-27-14 11:07 pm
- San Antonio shelter gets influx of exotic animals Updated: Feb-27-14 9:19 pm
- Clinton helps honor Cisneros in San Antonio Updated: Feb-27-14 10:20 am
- Mistrial declared when defendant found dead Updated: Feb-27-14 9:10 am
- Belinelli, balanced Spurs beat Pistons 120-110 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:39 am
- New dean looks to retain doctors in South Texas Updated: Feb-26-14 6:59 pm
- San Antonio police release woman after hotel blast Updated: Feb-26-14 10:44 am
- Patterson proposes state takeover of Alamo Plaza Updated: Feb-25-14 3:32 pm
- Texas junior high QB, 14, commits to play for LSU Updated: Feb-24-14 1:44 pm
- Tulane tops Texas-San Antonio 68-56 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:24 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
SAN ANTONIO - C.J. Cooper scored 20 points, tying a career-high, and dished out five assists as UTEP put away Texas-San Antonio 61-51 on Thursday night.
AUSTIN, Texas - The last abortion clinic in the vast, impoverished Rio Grande Valley closed Thursday, along with the sole remaining clinic in the 100-mile stretch between Houston and the Louisiana border, posing a tall obstacle to women seeking to end pregnancies across a wide swath of the nation's second-largest state.
HOUSTON - Houston officials are adopting an idea that's been popular in San Antonio and some other cities: They plan to temporarily close busy streets to vehicles so people will explore neighborhoods by foot, bicycle and skateboard.
SAN ANTONIO - A federal agent based in San Antonio has been arrested following his indictment on charges of wire fraud and lying to authorities.
SAN ANTONIO - Texas Democrats have nominated state Sen. Leticia Van de Putte for lieutenant governor, sending the San Antonio pharmacist into the November general election to try to win back a seat held by Republicans since 1999.
SAN ANTONIO - A former computer science teacher at a South Texas high school has pleaded guilty in an online child pornography case.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
TULSA, Oklahoma - D'Andre Wright scored on a tip-in at the buzzer on Sunday and Tulsa escaped with a 72-70 win in overtime against Texas-San Antonio.
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs play a style that's been described as boring and ugly at times, so it only made sense that they felt comfortable down the stretch against Charlotte in a game their own coach said was "hard to watch."
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio man is jailed after a mother accused him of sticking a jalepeno (hah-leh-PEHN'-yoh) pepper in her 9-year-old son's eye.
AUSTIN, Texas - Unbeaten Duncanville marches on.
WACO, Texas - When Greg Abbott was paralyzed by a fallen tree in 1984, Mark Phariss flew 500 miles to his friend's bedside. They were law school pals who swapped stories over dinner, job leads and airport rides, and they still exchange Christmas cards today.
SAN ANTONIO - An off-duty San Antonio police officer has shot and killed an armed man during a dispute at the drive-thru window of a restaurant.
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio's animal shelter has seen an unusual influx recently of exotic animals, including a llama, a potbellied pig, horses, chickens, rabbits and quail.
SAN ANTONIO - A judge has ordered a mistrial in a continuous sexual abuse trial in San Antonio after the defendant was found dead in his home.
SAN ANTONIO - The fact that San Antonio weathered a spate of injuries and a road trip that lasted nearly a month did not surprise Detroit coach John Loyer. But the efficiency the Spurs showed in their return home and return to health left him and the Pistons a bit awe-struck.
HARLINGEN, Texas - The dean of the new medical school in South Texas said Wednesday he will concentrate on producing doctors interested in remaining in the medically underserved region.
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio police have interviewed and released a woman after an explosion damaged her hotel room in a blast linked to a suspected methamphetamine lab.
SAN ANTONIO - Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson is proposing a state takeover of Alamo Plaza, saying that taking control of the 19th century square from the city would help bring improvements to the area and highlight its historic significance.
SAN ANTONIO - A 14-year-old quarterback from South Texas has committed to play football at LSU.
NEW ORLEANS - Jay Hook scored 11 of Tulane's first 12 points and finished with 25 to lead the Green Wave past University of Texas-San Antonio 68-56 Saturday night.