- Ex-South Texas bookkeeper gets 5 years for theft Updated: Dec-05-13 9:44 am
- Slain Texas teen mom remembered, ex-boyfriend held Updated: Dec-05-13 8:49 am
- Texas-San Antonio dominates Huston-Tillotson 90-62 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:03 am
- Canines find plenty of care from foster parents Updated: Dec-04-13 12:14 pm
- Duncan's jumper lifts Spurs over Hawks 102-100 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:32 am
- Some Air Force recruits in Texas take abuse survey Updated: Dec-02-13 12:14 pm
- Noted Texas historian, author T.R. Fehrenbach dies Updated: Dec-01-13 4:51 pm
- Gay rights fight comes to Texas, despite ban Updated: Dec-01-13 10:28 am
- Rockets hand Spurs 1st home loss, 112-106 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:32 am
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- Texas-San Antonio downs Louisiana Tech 30-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:48 pm
- Rural Texas counties fear impact of water vote Updated: Nov-30-13 2:39 pm
- Texas Tech rolls past UTSA 94-64 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:26 am
- Texas Tech rolls past UTSA 94-64 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:09 pm
- Duncan's big first half carries Spurs past Magic Updated: Nov-29-13 11:08 pm
- Driveways: Sierra Denali is classy inside and out Updated: Nov-29-13 10:49 am
- Texas officer faces rights charge in assault case Updated: Nov-29-13 9:46 am
- 2 charged over 2012 San Antonio double slaying Updated: Nov-29-13 7:52 am
- Complaint: Woman took $90K in immigration scheme Updated: Nov-28-13 4:05 pm
- Guard to let same-sex couples sign for benefits Updated: Nov-27-13 2:40 pm
- Nicholls gets by Texas-San Antonio 79-73 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:38 pm
- Drought blamed for fewer oysters in South Texas Updated: Nov-26-13 12:26 pm
- Upbeat Gasol vows quick return to Grizzlies Updated: Nov-26-13 12:17 pm
- 'Stretch 4s' are not your father's power forwards Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 pm
- Texan accused of slaying after Facebook dispute Updated: Nov-26-13 8:31 am
SAN ANTONIO - A South Texas woman has been sentenced to nearly five years in prison for embezzling $1 million from an interior design firm where she kept the books.
SAN ANTONIO - Dozens of people turned out in San Antonio to remember a slain 17-year-old mother whose ex-boyfriend has been charged with killing her as she held their baby.
SAN ANTONIO - With three children and three dogs, Ed and Jessica Sachanowicz live amid chaos. The kids run around, make noise, slobber everywhere and take up all the space on the couch.
SAN ANTONIO - Here comes Tim Duncan once again. It turns out San Antonio's steady star needed a couple weeks to find his rejuvenated form from a year ago.
SAN ANTONIO - Recruits at a Texas Air Force base where more than two dozen instructors were convicted of sexual abuse and other wrongdoing have been given a voluntary survey designed to help determine if the problems persist.
SAN ANTONIO - The wife of noted Texas historian T.R. Fehrenbach says the former longtime head of the Texas Historical Commission has died. He was 88.
AUSTIN, Texas - One couple wants to get married, while the other just wants theirs recognized. A third couple wants a divorce, while the fourth wants theirs finalized. If all win their lawsuits, they could overturn the Texas ban on same-sex marriage.
SAN ANTONIO - The Houston Rockets gave away a 23-point lead, Dwight Howard was being fouled intentionally and the disdain of the San Antonio Spurs' sellout crowd was roaring down on them in the final minutes of the game.
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
SAN ANTONIO - Eric Soza threw for one touchdown and ran for another Saturday and UTSA beat Louisiana Tech 30-10 but is likely out of bowl contention.
AUSTIN, Texas - Officials from the few rural Texas counties where voters opposed a $2 billion water spending measure that was overwhelmingly approved are wary of big-city thirsts sucking them dry.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett eventually asserted himself on the court to provide Tech a blowout to enjoy.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Jaye Crockett scored 17 points and pulled down eight rebounds to lead Texas Tech to a 94-64 victory against Texas-San Antonio Friday night.
ORLANDO, Florida - No Tony Parker. No problem for the San Antonio Spurs.
A fierce battle is raging in pickup trucks, the most lucrative territory of the vehicle market. Appropriately, the focus is Texas.
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio police officer charged with sexual assault in the alleged rape of a woman in his patrol car while on duty also faces a federal civil rights charge in that case.
SAN ANTONIO - A second person has been charged with capital murder over a 2012 assault rifle attack that killed two men who had just left a South Texas party.
SAN ANTONIO - A restaurant owner has appeared in federal court in San Antonio on charges that undocumented immigrants paid her thousands of dollars in exchange for immigration paperwork that was never provided.
SAN ANTONIO - The Texas National Guard will immediately begin letting same-sex couples register for benefits after the Defense Department approved a new procedure for enrolling National Guard members and their dependents for benefits.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Dantrell Thomas had 18 points, 9 assists and 9 rebounds to lead Nicholls to a 79-73 win over University of Texas at San Antonio Tuesday night.
PORT LAVACA, Texas - When Curtis Miller, 52, of Port Lavaca, was 12, he would walk along Lavaca Bay picking up oysters to bring home to his family.
At first Memphis Grizzlies center Marc Gasol thought he could play through his pain.
Ryan Anderson missed New Orleans' first nine games this season because of a toe injury. He returned Nov. 16 and instantly found his home on the perimeter - he made six three-point shots against Philadelphia, scoring 26 points in 27 minutes to lead his team to a rollicking rout.
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio police have arrested an 18-year-old South Texas woman over a fatal stabbing after an alleged Facebook dispute.