- Western Kentucky beats Texas-San Antonio 83-70 Updated: Feb-04-16 10:17 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Aaron Cosby scored 21 points and Western Kentucky beat Texas-San Antonio 83-70 on Thursday night.
- Possible wood slivers prompt H-E-B ice cream recall Updated: Feb-04-16 10:12 pm
SAN ANTONIO - H-E-B supermarkets have issued a voluntary recall for its Creamy Creations Caramel Pecan Turtle ice cream over possible wood pieces in the product.
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury Updated: Feb-04-16 6:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs guard Manu Ginobili is out for at least a month after surgery Thursday for a testicle injury he suffered during the team's win over New Orleans earlier this week.
- Federal corruption case snares leaders of South Texas city Updated: Feb-04-16 4:36 pm
DALLAS - Almost every top official in a remote South Texas city was arrested Thursday under a detailed federal indictment that accuses them of taking bribes from contractors and sending city workers to help an illegal gambling operator nicknamed "Mr. T."
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Texan gets life for 2013 death of Harding University student Updated: Feb-03-16 8:54 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A South Texas man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for fatally stabbing a graduate student as she jogged in a San Antonio park on New Year's Eve 2013.
- Pedestrian dies after hit by patrol vehicle near San Antonio Updated: Feb-03-16 11:09 am
SAN ANTONIO - Investigators say a pedestrian has died after being hit by a law enforcement vehicle on night patrol in the San Antonio area.
- Aldridge scores 28 as Spurs beat Magic 107-92 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge set the tone for the San Antonio Spurs, and helped them remain undefeated at home this season.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Valero Energy tops Street 4Q forecasts Updated: Jan-28-16 7:36 am
SAN ANTONIO - Valero Energy Corp. (VLO) on Thursday reported fourth-quarter earnings of $298 million.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Spurs' Popovich to coach West in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-27-16 10:11 pm
NEW YORK - San Antonio's Gregg Popovich will coach the NBA's West All-Stars, even though Golden State has the best record in the conference.
- Popovich eager for Spurs to earn 'street cred' Updated: Jan-27-16 8:21 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are a boring team, Gregg Popovich acknowledges - though their fiery coach said it's nothing a few bar fights couldn't fix.
- Democrat McClendon resigning her Texas House seat Updated: Jan-27-16 1:47 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - State Rep. Ruth Jones McClendon is resigning her Texas House seat effective this weekend.
- Republican Lujan elected to San Antonio Texas House vacancy Updated: Jan-26-16 10:20 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Republican John Lujan (LOO'-hahn) has defeated Democrat Tomas (toh-MAHS') Uresti (yoo-REHS'-tee) to win the vacant Texas House District 118 seat, succeeding Democrat Joe Farias as representative of the San Antonio-area district.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Lawyers challenge Texas law on harboring immigrants Updated: Jan-25-16 7:51 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Immigrant rights attorneys filed a federal lawsuit Monday challenging part of a Texas border security bill they say could allow state authorities to target shelters and landlords for harboring immigrants who are in the country illegally.
- SWAT officers arrest San Antonio man charged with killing 2 Updated: Jan-25-16 7:55 am
SAN ANTONIO - A 39-year-old San Antonio man is charged with capital murder for a double slaying.
- Officials from Obama's Cabinet lining up behind Clinton Updated: Jan-25-16 3:32 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton hasn't just been wrapping herself in President Barack Obama's legacy lately. She's been wrapping herself in his Cabinet.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Lillard has 36 points and Blazers beat Lakers 121-103 Updated: Jan-24-16 2:06 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - While Damian Lillard was the star of Portland's victory over the Lakers, it was Kobe Bryant's night.
- Cylla scores 22 points; FAU beats Texas-San Antonio 86-71 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:34 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Jeantal Cylla scored 14 of his 22 points in the second half to help Florida Atlantic pull away and beat Texas-San Antonio 86-71 on Saturday.
- Settlement in Texas dispute over Tom Benson estate trust Updated: Jan-23-16 3:19 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A lawsuit in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.
- Texas dispute over nearly $1B Benson estate trust settled Updated: Jan-23-16 2:00 pm
SAN ANTONIO - A legal battle in Texas involving New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson and control of a nearly $1 billion family estate trust has been settled.