- Widow wants suburban mayor's death probe reopened Updated: Apr-22-14 7:10 pm
- Spurs' Popovich wins NBA Coach of the Year Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Ex-defense attorney in San Antonio gets 10 years Updated: Apr-22-14 6:37 am
- Ageless Duncan enjoys Spurs' latest playoff run Updated: Apr-21-14 6:26 pm
- Ginobili welcome baby boy during playoff break Updated: Apr-21-14 5:11 pm
- San Antonio officer fatally shoots robbery suspect Updated: Apr-21-14 7:37 am
- Popovich to Sager: 'I promise I'll be nice' Updated: Apr-20-14 6:32 pm
- Duncan scores 27 points, Spurs beat Mavs 90-85 Updated: Apr-20-14 5:36 pm
- Fredericksburg officer shot during traffic stop Updated: Apr-20-14 1:22 pm
- Texan, 98, a Doolittle Raider, to mark anniversary Updated: Apr-18-14 8:07 am
- Ellis plays key role in Mavs' playoff berth Updated: Apr-17-14 7:05 pm
- Grizzlies grab 7th seed, beat Dallas 106-105 in OT Updated: Apr-17-14 12:21 am
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Shelf life of props an ongoing theater debate Updated: Apr-16-14 12:22 pm
- Julian Castro, Dan Patrick debate immigration Updated: Apr-15-14 10:08 pm
- Student killed when struck by school bus Updated: Apr-15-14 11:01 am
- Man gets 18 months in jail for urinating on Alamo Updated: Apr-15-14 7:28 am
- Very obese cats saved from neglect up for adoption Updated: Apr-15-14 1:04 am
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- 2 Texas firefighters hurt when fire trucks collide Updated: Apr-14-14 2:52 pm
- Body found fits description of missing boater Updated: Apr-14-14 8:36 am
- Baby Komodo dragon debuts at San Antonio Zoo Updated: Apr-14-14 1:07 am
- Truck spills oil waste after San Antonio crash Updated: Apr-13-14 1:25 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Crews cleaning up fuel spill in San Antonio River Updated: Apr-12-14 5:10 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The widow of a South Texas mayor whose death police blamed on an aggressive donkey wants his body exhumed and an inquest performed in his death.
The San Antonio Spurs, the model for stability and sustained success in the modern NBA, were still a shaken team when they showed up for training camp in October, less than four months after a devastating loss to Miami in the NBA Finals.
SAN ANTONIO - An ex-defense attorney in South Texas has been sentenced to 10 years in prison in a forgery scam involving legal payments and signatures of judges.
SAN ANTONIO - It's a tense moment on the court and Tim Duncan is focused, watching one opponent out of the corner of his eye as he sizes up another.
SAN ANTONIO - Less than 24 hours after Manu Ginobili helped deliver a Game 1 victory over Dallas in the Western Conference playoffs, he helped deliver something even better.
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio police officer has fatally shot a robbery suspect during a struggle.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich says he looks forward to sideline reporter Craig Sager's return and "I promise I'll be nice."
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs rode the wide shoulders of Tim Duncan to victory.
SAN ANTONIO - A central Texas man is facing attempted capital murder charges after allegedly shooting a police officer during a traffic stop, then leading authorities on a high-speed, multi-county chase.
SAN ANTONIO - A 98-year-old retired Air Force pilot who's among just four surviving Doolittle Raiders will mark the anniversary of the war-changing flights at a ceremony in Texas.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis had just missed a jumper that could have lifted Dallas out of a matchup with top-seeded San Antonio in the first round of the playoffs.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies had every reason to ease up in the regular season finale after pushing hard the past three months to reach the postseason.
SAN ANTONIO - A few years ago, Dave Morgan got a call from someone asking if he'd be interested in an assortment of oversize fake fruits and veggies. "I said, 'Of course.' Why wouldn't I?" said Morgan, artistic coordinator for Magik Theatre in San Antonio. He was pretty sure he'd find a use for it. And he was right. An enormous strawberry and a giant banana both factored into Morgan's elaborate set for last fall's staging of "Willy Wonka." The giant carrot, however, has yet to strut and fret its hour upon the stage. That's show biz. Live theater - which, in San Antonio, includes Magik, Overtime Theater, The Playhouse San Antonio and Sheldon Vexler Theatre, among others - frequently requires all sorts of odd and everyday items to make shows come to life. So theater companies' storage areas tend to be bursting at the seams with all sorts of stuff.
SAN ANTONIO - Prominent Texas figures in the debate over the country's immigration policies took their dispute from Twitter to the airwaves on Tuesday, facing off in person for audiences on the Internet and Spanish-language television.
UNIVERSAL CITY, Texas - Officials say a 6-year-old student has died after being struck by a school bus in Central Texas.
SAN ANTONIO - A judge has ordered a 23-year-old El Paso man to spend 18 months in a state jail facility for urinating on the Alamo.
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio animal welfare staff members say a 26-pound tomcat faces a long road to recovery after his rescue from a neglectful home.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
SAN ANTONIO - Two firefighters have been injured when two San Antonio fire trucks collided while responding to an emergency call.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - The U.S. Coast Guard says a body has been found that fits the description of a 48-year-old man who went missing from his boat off the coast of South Texas.
SAN ANTONIO - The hatching of a Komodo dragon almost four months after his mother's death has cheered San Antonio Zoo employees and visitors.
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio police say a roadway has been closed after an 18-wheeler hauling oil-field waste lost control, spilling a load of "drilling mud" across all lanes.
SAN ANTONIO - Crews are working to clean up a fuel spill in the San Antonio River.