- Alabama DB Cyrus Jones arrested on domestic violence charges Updated: Apr-29-15 4:23 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama cornerback Cyrus Jones was arrested on domestic violence charges for allegedly damaging a woman's cellphone and threatening her.
- UA students arrested on drug charges Updated: Apr-29-15 4:16 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Tuscaloosa police say authorities have seized marijuana, prescription drugs and more than $5,000 from University of Alabama dorm rooms.
- Beyond the money, storm chasers out to save people's lives Updated: Apr-25-15 12:31 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The moment, almost 20 years later, remains crystal clear in the mind of Tommy Self.
- Bystander wounded by gunfire outside Tuscaloosa bar Updated: Apr-24-15 10:52 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Police say a fight outside a bar in downtown Tuscaloosa ended in gunfire that wounded a bystander.
- Woman seeks dismissal of suit against daughter of Bama coach Updated: Apr-23-15 4:08 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A woman asked a judge Thursday to dismiss her lawsuit against the daughter of University of Alabama football coach Nick Saban, bringing an apparent end to a legal fight between sorority sisters that began after a night of partying in Tuscaloosa.
- Tuscaloosa marking anniversary of 2011 twister Updated: Apr-22-15 5:34 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Tuscaloosa is marking the fourth anniversary of the huge tornado that killed more than 50 people in the city.
- Man sentenced in crash that killed football coach's daughter Updated: Apr-20-15 3:26 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A man has been sentenced in a crash that killed the daughter of a former University of Alabama football coach.
- Coker delivers top QB performance in Alabama spring game Updated: Apr-18-15 6:51 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama coach Nick Saban doesn't think it's fair to pass judgment on his quarterbacks based on the spring game.
- Alabama veterans recall their service during Honor Flights Updated: Apr-18-15 2:40 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Milton Rayburn's heartbeat sped up as he walked up to the towering World War II memorial in Washington, D.C., last year for the first time. Walking through the entrance, a 6-year-old girl took his hand in hers and said, "Thank you for your service."
- Given little chance at life as boy, man marks 30th birthday Updated: Apr-15-15 8:52 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - When 6-month-old Joey Pike was diagnosed with Marshall-Smith syndrome, a rare intellectual and physical disability, doctors said he probably wouldn't live past 3.
- Former Alabama, Georgia player Taylor enters not guilty plea Updated: Apr-07-15 3:54 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Jonathan Taylor wants to put his troubled past behind him and earn a third chance to play major college football.
- UA exhibit features models of buildings burned in Civil War Updated: Apr-06-15 11:03 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - In the Amelia Gayle Gorgas Library on Friday, a professor of architecture and historian discussed the building's antebellum predecessor that stood at the site on the University of Alabama's campus 150 years ago and the influence of its designer on the architecture of the Southeast.