- Ala. city uses 1 camera to issue 784 traffic fines Updated: Dec-08-13 11:35 am
- Former Ala narcotics officer sentenced to prison Updated: Dec-05-13 4:40 pm
- Payday lending moratorium extended in Montgomery Updated: Dec-04-13 7:17 pm
- University Boulevard bridge replacement still on Updated: Dec-01-13 2:26 pm
- Army veteran starts nonprofit mentoring program Updated: Dec-01-13 2:00 pm
- Ala mayor speaking at Harvard about 2011 tornado Updated: Dec-01-13 5:34 am
- Mayors of Auburn, Tuscaloosa wager on Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-27-13 5:34 am
- Horwitz appeals election case to Ala. high court Updated: Nov-25-13 6:26 pm
- 3 charged in 14-month drug probe Updated: Nov-22-13 2:06 pm
- Unidentified murder victim exhumed in Tuscaloosa Updated: Nov-22-13 5:34 am
- 2 arrested in shooting after LSU-Alabama game Updated: Nov-20-13 1:34 pm
- Consultant warns of Tuscaloosa housing saturation Updated: Nov-20-13 9:43 am
- Alabama overwhelms Stillman in 102-65 blowout Updated: Nov-19-13 12:50 am
- Georgia State tops McNeese State 96-70 Updated: Nov-18-13 8:38 pm
- Tuscaloosa paid $5.89 million in recovery funding Updated: Nov-17-13 11:10 am
- Cannon from 1777 battle back 'home' in upstate NY Updated: Nov-16-13 11:34 am
- Man charged with kidnapping in Tuscaloosa Updated: Nov-16-13 10:46 am
- UA's first female president reflects on her year Updated: Nov-13-13 5:38 pm
- Police: 2 Ga men charged in LSU-Ala ticket scam Updated: Nov-13-13 8:20 am
- Judge Hatchett to address Ala. parenting workshop Updated: Nov-10-13 7:34 am
- No. 10 LSU falls to No. 1 Alabama, 38-17 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:59 am
- No. 1 Alabama overwhelms No. 10 LSU, 38-17 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:44 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The City of Tuscaloosa has used a traffic monitoring camera to issue more than 780 citations in the past three months.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - A judge has handed down a prison sentence to the former head of the West Alabama Narcotics Task Force.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Montgomery City Council has extended a moratorium on issuing new business licenses for payday lending companies.
ALBERTA, Alabama - Alabama transportation officials say plans to replace the University Boulevard bridge in Alberta are still in place.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - When US Army Sgt. Rodney Pelt was injured in Iraq, he was forced to medically retire, ending a more than 16-year military career.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Students at Harvard University are getting a lesson about the Alabama tornado outbreak of 2011.
AUBURN, Alabama - The mayors of Auburn and Tuscaloosa are putting some money on Saturday's football game between Auburn University and the University of Alabama.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A former Tuscaloosa school board member who accused University of Alabama students of voter fraud during municipal elections is asking the state Supreme Court to reconsider a lower court's refusal to overturn the results.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Tuscaloosa police say three men are in custody on drug charges after an investigation that lasted more than a year.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Tuscaloosa County authorities are hoping DNA from an exhumed body will help them solve a 31-year-old murder case.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Authorities have charged two Birmingham-area men in a shooting that injured a third person in Tuscaloosa shortly after the LSU-Alabama football game.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A housing study projects that at current growth rates, the private student housing market in Tuscaloosa will outpace University of Alabama student demand by 2015.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Levi Randolph had 17 points to lead six double-figure scorers as Alabama defeated Stillman College 102-65 in the first round of the Preseason NIT Tournament.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Devonta White and R.J. Hunter each scored 18 points in Tuscaloosa on Monday night as Georgia State cruised to a 96-70 victory over McNeese State in the opening round of the NIT Season Tip-Off.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Tuscaloosa city officials say the Federal Emergency Management Agency has so far paid $5.89 million to help the city recover from the April 2011 tornado.
STILLWATER, New York - One of John Burgoyne's cannons is finally back where the British general and his redcoats lost it more than 230 years ago: the Saratoga Battlefield, scene of one of American history's most important battles.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A man has been charged with kidnapping and assaulting a woman in Tuscaloosa County.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A year after becoming president of the University of Alabama, Judy Bonner has guided the institution through record-breaking growth, the death of Athletics Director Mal Moore, and the integration of traditionally white sororities.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Police say two Georgia men are accused of selling fake tickets to the LSU-Alabama football game in Tuscaloosa last weekend.
TUSCSALOOSA, Alabama - The former juvenile court judge who starred in the TV show "Judge Hatchett" is coming to Tuscaloosa for a workshop on parenting.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Zach Mettenberger and the LSU Tigers didn't leave town feeling like they were outclassed .
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama.