- Kelly: Nix signs with agent, to enter NFL draft Updated: Dec-08-13 3:57 pm
- Studebaker legacy lives 50 years after closing Updated: Dec-08-13 3:09 pm
- Notre Dame to play Rutgers in Pinstripe Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 1:06 am
- Grant scores 25, Notre Dame beats Delaware 80-75 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:36 pm
- UCLA bench scoreless in 90-48 loss to No. 4 Irish Updated: Dec-07-13 4:08 pm
- Cable scores 21, No. 4 Irish beat UCLA 90-48 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:20 pm
- City seeks details on proposed hall of fame uses Updated: Dec-06-13 6:34 pm
- Religion news in brief Updated: Dec-04-13 12:12 pm
- Class helps immigrants prep for citizenship test Updated: Dec-04-13 10:13 am
- Notre Dame releases mystery $10,000 tip to workers Updated: Dec-04-13 8:32 am
- Mayors speak out against amendment on gay marriage Updated: Dec-03-13 6:13 pm
- Notre Dame sues over birth control mandate Updated: Dec-03-13 4:52 pm
- Teacher keeps hope for one-room schoolhouse alive Updated: Dec-03-13 10:11 am
- N. Ind. county Dems oppose vote centers for 2014 Updated: Dec-03-13 4:01 am
- Vandals spray-paint over part of South Bend mural Updated: Dec-02-13 4:06 am
- Grant leads Notre Dame in win over Cornell, 101-67 Updated: Dec-01-13 4:00 pm
- Grant leads Notre Dame in win over Cornell, 101-67 Updated: Dec-01-13 3:20 pm
- Martin sets the tone for Notre Dame line Updated: Nov-28-13 11:54 am
- 8 inches of snow in N. Ind., snowfall continues Updated: Nov-27-13 3:40 pm
- Homeless vets program named for ex-Ind. governor Updated: Nov-27-13 7:07 am
- Abandoned home public forum planned for South Bend Updated: Nov-27-13 4:05 am
- No. 25 DePaul women lose 92-76 to No. 5 Notre Dame Updated: Nov-26-13 11:06 pm
- No. 5 Notre Dame women beat No. 25 DePaul 92-76 Updated: Nov-26-13 10:15 pm
- Kelly expects another game of inches vs. Stanford Updated: Nov-26-13 4:50 pm
- Deal seems near on South Bend's tallest building Updated: Nov-26-13 8:22 am
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III has signed with an agent and will forego his final year of eligibility to enter the NFL draft, where he is projected by many to be a first-round draft pick.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - When Data Realty executives announced in 2011 that they would build a new data center at Ignition Park, company President Rich Carlton decided to read up on Studebaker history.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame is going to make its first postseason appearance at Yankee Stadium.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant scored 25 points, including a pair of 15-foot jumpers in the final 95 seconds after Delaware cut the lead to one, to lead Notre Dame to an 80-75 victory over the Blue Hens on Saturday in the first round of the Gotham Classic.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - It's been a tough start to the season for UCLA playing without three projected starters because of injuries, forcing some players to play different positions.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - UCLA didn't find it much easier going against fourth-ranked Notre Dame's backups than its starters.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The city of South Bend is asking for more information from some of the four developers who submitted proposals on ways to use the former College Football Hall of Fame building.
Christmas tree is lit outside U.S. Capitol amid hymns
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Federico Sanchez burst into the classroom in a flurry of excitement.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Four workers at a University of Notre Dame campus bar will soon be sharing a $10,000 tip.
INDIANAPOLIS - A bipartisan group of Indiana mayors, including those of some of the state's largest cities, announced their opposition Tuesday to placing Indiana's ban on gay marriage in the state constitution.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The University of Notre Dame on Tuesday filed another lawsuit opposing portions of the federal health care overhaul that forces it to provide health insurance for students and employees that includes birth control, saying it contravenes the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - "Welcome to Walnut Grove," Tom Schultz says to two visitors on a rainy fall day, unlocking the door of the more than century-old, one-room schoolhouse that's become both his passion and responsibility, as he sees it.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - St. Joseph County Democratic leaders say they oppose a proposal to use vote centers for next year's elections because there isn't enough time to educate the public.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A large mural that volunteers painted last summer on a bridge that's an entryway to downtown South Bend has been defaced by vandals.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - As Notre Dame coach Mike Brey continues to tinker with his lineup early in the season, he decided Sunday to go small and see what he got.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant scored 20 points to reach 1,000 for his career in leading Notre Dame to a 101-67 win Sunday over Cornell at Purcell Pavilion.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's Zack Martin is a creature of habit.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The National Weather Service is reporting some areas of northern Indiana have received 8 inches of snow, with up to a foot of lake-effect snow possible on one of the year's busiest travel days.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A program in South Bend that helps homeless military veterans get job training and find homes is being named for former Indiana Gov. Joe Kernan.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Lawmakers and representatives of the Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority plan to hold a public forum in South Bend on the problem of abandoned and foreclosed homes.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - DePaul coach Doug Bruno wanted to play a more conservative style Tuesday night against No. 5 Notre Dame.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - As Natalie Achonwa put it, Tuesday was a good knee day.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly expects the game against Stanford to come down to a matter of inches, just as it did last year when the Fighting Irish made a goal-line stand in overtime to beat the Cardinal.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - An attorney for the company planning to buy South Bend's tallest building says he believes the deal could be finalized before the year's over.