- Notre Dame tennis player Dooley reveals he is gay Updated: Mar-06-14 6:09 pm
- Victims' advocates remember woman slain in 1989 Updated: Mar-05-14 2:02 pm
- N. Ind. county limiting trucks to combat potholes Updated: Mar-05-14 1:42 pm
- $3.5 million gift for drug research to Notre Dame Updated: Mar-05-14 7:17 am
- Indiana mother sues over son's death in prison Updated: Mar-04-14 3:14 pm
- Authorities: SW Michigan barn fire kills calves Updated: Mar-04-14 11:59 am
- 2 Indiana packaging companies to merge Updated: Mar-04-14 7:31 am
- Notre Dame goals include working with city, state Updated: Mar-04-14 3:58 am
- Golson ready to lead Irish after missing 2013 Updated: Mar-03-14 4:12 pm
- Indiana woman lauded for work to end puppy mills Updated: Mar-03-14 10:23 am
- Woman, 2 dogs die in N. Indiana car-train crash Updated: Mar-02-14 1:05 pm
- Patterson leads Pitt to 85-81 OT win over Irish Updated: Mar-01-14 4:53 pm
- Kelly: Returning Golson better understands offense Updated: Feb-28-14 3:47 pm
- No. 7 North Carolina falls to No. 2 Irish 100-75 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:01 pm
- McBride leads No. 2 Irish to win over No. 14 UNC Updated: Feb-27-14 10:30 pm
- Notre Dame, Purdue, IU involved in manufacturing Updated: Feb-27-14 3:52 am
- Sherman leads Irish to 65-62 win over Georgia Tech Updated: Feb-26-14 10:10 pm
- Holy Cross College receives $1 million Lilly grant Updated: Feb-26-14 3:58 am
- Rebuilding work to close US 31 in central Indiana Updated: Feb-25-14 12:01 pm
- Ind. man charged with murder in roulette killing Updated: Feb-25-14 11:04 am
- Pedestrian badly hurt during South Bend chase Updated: Feb-25-14 6:23 am
- South Bend mayor set for Afghanistan deployment Updated: Feb-24-14 11:16 am
- New owner sees broad potential in 1922 building Updated: Feb-24-14 9:46 am
- Duke falls short in 81-70 loss to No. 2 Irish Updated: Feb-23-14 5:20 pm
- McBride leads No. 2 Irish to 81-70 win over Duke Updated: Feb-23-14 4:53 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame tennis player Matt Dooley said the hardest person to tell he was gay was himself.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Advocates for domestic violence victims are remembering a northern Indiana woman whose 1989 slaying spurred changes to the way crime victims are notified when their convicted assailants are released from prison.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A northern Indiana county is placing weight limits for vehicles on some roads to try to combat potholes and other road damage following the state's harsh winter.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A foundation from Tulsa, Oklahoma, has donated $3.5 million to the University of Notre Dame to help endow a drug discovery and development research center in the school's college of science.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A northern Indiana mother has filed a lawsuit against the state, the Department of Correction, the Westville Correctional Facility and some staff members, alleging they were responsible for her son's death.
CASSOPOLIS, Michigan - Authorities say a barn fire in southwestern Michigan has killed about eight calves and damaged several pieces of farm equipment, including two tractors.
ELKHART, Indiana - An Elkhart-based packaging company says it has acquired a similar business based in Marion.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The University of Notre Dame has announced a new strategic plan whose goals include seeking to expand partnerships with South Bend and the state of Indiana to create jobs.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The first day of spring practice was a bit surreal for Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson.
MISHAWAKA, Indiana - An Indiana woman has received national recognition for her work to help break up puppy mills and rehabilitate dogs rescued from the breeding operations.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Northern Indiana authorities say a South Bend woman and her two small dogs have died after a freight train struck her car at a crossing.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Lamar Patterson scored 20 points, including a pair of free throws with 2 seconds left, and Talib Zanna had 17 points and 14 rebounds as Pittsburgh overcame making one basket in the final six minutes of regulation to beat Notre Dame 85-81 in overtime Saturday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Quarterback Everett Golson is back at Notre Dame stronger, sturdier and with a much better understanding of offensive concepts than when he led the Fighting Irish to the national championship game more than a year ago, coach Brian Kelly said Friday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - North Carolina ran out of options against second-ranked Notre Dame.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame seniors Kayla McBride and Natalie Achonwa gave the younger North Carolina squad a lesson on how dangerous the Princeton offense can be.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame, Purdue and Indiana University have been selected as research partners for two institutes that will seek to improve advanced manufacturing and help create jobs.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Garrick Sherman scored 21 points and Eric Atkins added 17, including a key 3-pointer, to lead Notre Dame to a 65-62 victory over Georgia Tech on Wednesday night.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A northern Indiana college has received a $1 million grant from the Lilly Endowment to find more jobs for its graduates within the state of Indiana.
CARMEL, Indiana - State highway officials plan to shut down a section of U.S. 31 through the northern suburbs of Indianapolis starting in April as part of the project upgrading it to interstate standards.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A northern Indiana man has been charged with murder after he allegedly put a gun to a man's head and pulled the trigger, killing him during an apparent game of Russian roulette.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Police say a driver fleeing from police officers in South Bend hit several vehicles and badly injured a pedestrian before the chase ended with a crash.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The mayor of South Bend is making his final preparations before leaving the city for a seven-month military deployment to Afghanistan.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Mark Wenkus sees a blank canvas when he looks at the building at the southwest corner of Lafayette Boulevard and LaSalle Avenue.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Duke coach Joanne P. McCallie believes the seventh-ranked Blue Devils can take encouragement from rallying back from an 18-point deficit early against No. 2 Notre Dame to at least make a game out of it in the second half before losing 81-70 on Sunday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Kayla McBride got No. 2 Notre Dame going early by hitting her first four shots and stopped seventh-ranked Duke's rally late by hitting back-to-back baskets.