- NJ senior signs to play at Notre Dame next fall Updated: Apr-16-14 2:42 pm
- 18-year-old bicyclist fatally shot in South Bend Updated: Apr-16-14 2:16 pm
- Cold snap gives Fort Wayne record low temperature Updated: Apr-16-14 7:56 am
- Wrongful death suit filed in N. Ind. hit-and-run Updated: Apr-15-14 3:58 am
- Former South Bend hotel to become artist lofts Updated: Apr-14-14 11:49 am
- Notre Dame to install artificial turf at stadium Updated: Apr-12-14 5:36 pm
- Sculpture by Rickey installed in native South Bend Updated: Apr-12-14 5:25 pm
- Zaire serves notice of QB race in ND spring game Updated: Apr-12-14 5:09 pm
- Funeral for 2-year-old South Bend boy on Sunday Updated: Apr-12-14 11:43 am
- Adoption risks, agency's role focus of lawsuit Updated: Apr-10-14 4:58 pm
- 2-year-old may have been killed by stray bullet Updated: Apr-10-14 4:11 pm
- Indianapolis suburb dealing with US 31 closure Updated: Apr-05-14 5:04 pm
- Judge to decide woman's fate in toddler's death Updated: Apr-05-14 3:47 pm
- Notre Dame to open new facility in Rome Updated: Apr-05-14 3:46 pm
- Notre Dame RB Bryant eager to show his ability Updated: Apr-04-14 2:47 pm
- Notre Dame began to believe during 2-week stretch Updated: Apr-04-14 4:04 am
- South Bend tower tenants eager for repair plans Updated: Apr-02-14 8:34 am
- Notre Dame's injured Achonwa out for Final Four Updated: Apr-01-14 9:53 pm
- Notre Dame honorary degree to Boston cardinal Updated: Apr-01-14 4:02 am
- Notre Dame beats Baylor 88-69 to get to Final Four Updated: Apr-01-14 3:36 am
- Odyssey ends for Baylor with 88-69 loss to Irish Updated: Mar-31-14 11:41 pm
- Notre Dame beats Baylor 88-69 to get to Final Four Updated: Mar-31-14 11:19 pm
- South Africa ambassador to give Hesburgh address Updated: Mar-31-14 4:03 am
- Bigger crowds and blowouts highlight Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-31-14 3:42 am
- New plan would help grow South Bend high-tech park Updated: Mar-30-14 5:49 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - High school point guard Matt Farrell has signed a letter of intent to play at Notre Dame this fall.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Police say an 18-year-old was fatally shot in the head while riding a bicycle on a South Bend street.
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - It really is colder than it has been in a long time for mid-April across Indiana.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The parents of a man killed in a hit-and-run accident while waving traffic away from another man who had just been fatally struck by a vehicle near South Bend have filed a lawsuit against the teenage driver charged with leaving the scene and his parents.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Construction to convert the old Hoffman Hotel into artist lofts is slated to begin in June, and the building's few remaining tenants are preparing for their moves.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame will break with tradition and replace the grass surface at the stadium known as the "House Rockne Built" and install artificial surface before the upcoming football season.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A sculpture by internationally renowned kinetic sculptor George Rickey has been installed in his native South Bend.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Malik Zaire made a statement that he plans to challenge Everett Golson for the starting quarterback job at Notre Dame.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Funeral arrangements are set for a 2-year-old South Bend boy who was killed by what police say appears to have been a stray bullet from a gunfight between two rival groups.
GOSHEN, Indiana - Adoptive parents Jason and Justina Kramer took a baby girl home back in May 2010, basking in the glow of new parenthood until their adoption scenario unfolded into a nightmare, the couple's attorney said.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A 2-year-old boy shot dead while playing in the front yard of a South Bend home with his 7-year-old sister may have been struck by a bullet from a gunfight between two rival groups that began about a block away, police said.
CARMEL, Indiana - Broken slabs of asphalt, rows of orange and white cones and construction vehicles obstructed the view Saturday morning outside Jersey's Cafe in Carmel, where a section of major highway is set to be closed for the next eight months.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Natalia Fay Benson spent nearly all of her life hooked up to tubes, unable to move, see, speak, breathe on her own or expect to grow up.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The University of Notre Dame is planning a ceremony in Rome next week to mark the opening of a new facility it says is aimed at creating space for cultural and intellectual exchange.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame running back Greg Bryant is eager to show his doubters he can be an elite college running back.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw remembers sitting down back in October and looking over her team's schedule and noticing a particularly daunting two-week span where her squad would play at Tennessee, at Maryland and at Duke.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Businesses with offices in South Bend's tallest building are eager to see the new owner's plans to make repairs to the 25-story tower.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame forward Natalie Achonwa will miss the Final Four with a left knee injury, a big blow to the national championship hopes of the Fighting Irish.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Muffet McGraw and Notre Dame have become fixtures in the Final Four.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The Odyssey is over for Baylor.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - An unprecedented season for Notre Dame and coach Muffet McGraw has led the Fighting Irish to a familiar place.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - South African Ambassador Ebrahim Rasool will speak about Nelson Mandel's impact on peacemaking when he delivers the annual Rev. Theodore Hesburgh Lecture in Ethics and Public Policy at the University of Notre Dame.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Bigger crowds and blowouts highlighted the regional semifinals of the NCAA women's basketball tournament.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - A South Bend-based developer plans to break ground later this year on a new campus for startups that it says would give businesses an opportunity to grow beyond the early stages.