- Defending champion Bentonville faces challenge from Har-Ber Updated: Oct-08-15 5:01 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Two-time defending Class 7A state champion Bentonville has excelled this season despite the retirement of former coach Barry Lunney Sr.
- Trial delayed for Jefferson County clerk accused of forgery Updated: Oct-08-15 7:26 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A judge has delayed the scheduled trial for the Jefferson County clerk, who is accused of improperly giving raises to employees.
- Hot Springs looks to bounce back from loss against Hope Updated: Oct-01-15 3:20 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Hot Springs doubled up Hope last season on its way to the Class 5A playoffs.
- Pine Bluff jail constructing fence to combat contraband Updated: Sep-28-15 12:19 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A metal security fence is being built around the Jefferson County jail in an effort to reduce the amount of contraband that's being smuggled into the facility.
- Alabama A&M beats Arkansas-Pine Bluff 28-9 Updated: Sep-26-15 7:21 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Tevin McKenzie scored three touchdowns and Alabama A&M beat Arkansas-Pine Bluff 28-9 on Saturday.
- Fayetteville, PB, PA lead in large-school AP football polls Updated: Sep-21-15 5:31 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Victories over out-of-state teams helped Fayetteville and Bentonville keep their spots atop The Associated Press Arkansas high school football poll.
- Robinson runs Texas Southern past Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 24-20 Updated: Sep-19-15 11:03 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - Darrell Robinson scored from 2-yards out midway through the third quarter and Eric Medina tacked on an insurance field goal with 1:34 left and Texas Southern topped Arkansas-Pine Bluff, 24-20 in a Southwestern Conference game Saturday night.
- Jefferson County deputy arrested for false police report Updated: Sep-15-15 6:22 pm
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - A Jefferson County sheriff's deputy has been arrested and fired for allegedly filing a false police report.
- UAPB reports sharp increase in student enrollment Updated: Sep-14-15 8:28 am
PINE BLUFF, Arkansas - The University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff says overall student enrollment is up by 6.1 percent this year.