- Prince death investigation focuses on flight, drugs, doctor Updated: Apr-29-16 3:50 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Authorities are investigating whether Prince died from an overdose and whether a doctor was prescribing drugs for the musician in the weeks before he was found dead at his suburban Minneapolis home. A guide to the latest developments:
- Investigators look at overdose in Prince death Updated: Apr-28-16 10:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Investigators are looking into whether Prince died from an overdose and whether a doctor was prescribing him drugs in the weeks before he was found dead at his home in suburban Minneapolis, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Thursday.
- Rock Island woman who faked cancer gets 4 years in prison Updated: Apr-26-16 4:11 pm
ROCK ISLAND, Illinois - An Illinois woman was sentenced to four years in prison after she admitted to lying about having cancer to defraud thousands of dollars from a fellow churchgoer.
- Loop bus service has ended 5-year run in Davenport area Updated: Apr-26-16 11:24 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The Loop bus won't be returning to serve the Davenport area this spring.
- Prince's death raises numerous questions about prior health Updated: Apr-22-16 6:22 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Prince talked dirty in song but had a reputation for clean living. He also had an ability to put on shows that were electrifying in their athleticism.
- Truck-train collision leaves 1 dead in western Illinois Updated: Apr-14-16 4:26 pm
GALVA, Illinois - A semitrailer driver has died after his truck collided with an Amtrak train in western Illinois.
- Ex-Deere employee from Iowa charged with $250,000 fraud Updated: Apr-06-16 10:12 am
ROCK ISLAND, Illinois - A federal judge in Illinois has set a June trial for a former employee of Deere and Company from Iowa who is accused of defrauding at least $250,000 from the Moline company.