- Data breach suspect intends to plead guilty, records say Updated: Feb-01-16 9:18 am
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Court records say a man facing federal theft charges related to a data breach at the University of Northern Iowa intends to plead guilty.
- Waterloo man convicted in slaying of girlfriend's brother Updated: Jan-28-16 7:28 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - A man accused of fatally stabbing his girlfriend's brother in Waterloo has been convicted of murder in the case.
- Court OKs remediation agreement on Waterloo sewer overflows Updated: Jan-26-16 11:03 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - A U.S. district court in Cedar Rapids has approved a remediation agreement between federal and state authorities and the city of Waterloo over what regulators say were violations of the U.S. Clean Water Act and Iowa law.
- Family sues hospitals, doctors in Cedar Falls boy's death Updated: Jan-26-16 6:59 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - The family of a Cedar Falls toddler who died after having his tonsils removed is suing two hospitals and doctors.
- Iowa veteran's smart home rezoning request denied Updated: Jan-19-16 9:36 am
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - The Cedar Falls City Council has rejected a rezoning request for a disabled Afghanistan war veteran who wants to build a "smart home" in a remote area to accommodate his disabilities.
- City begins nuisance enforcement against Waterloo residence Updated: Jan-18-16 2:30 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo woman may have to start paying the city for the amount of time officers spend responding to reports of gunshots and other problems at her home.
- Big supply of liquid propane gas causing price to plunge Updated: Jan-17-16 10:34 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - Supplies of liquid propane gas are leading to some of the lowest prices in years.
- 5 charged in robbery of man delivering food in Waterloo Updated: Jan-11-16 5:52 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - Five teenagers have been arrested for allegedly robbing a food delivery driver in east Waterloo after calling an order.
- Iowa city settles wrongful death lawsuit in police shooting Updated: Jan-09-16 5:14 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - The city of Waterloo has settled a wrongful death lawsuit brought by the family of a man shot to death in 2012 by a police officer.
- Iowa man sentenced to prison for having child pornography Updated: Jan-09-16 12:49 pm
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - A Waterloo man has been sentenced to nearly 12 years in federal prison for having child pornography.
- Conversion of Waterloo bakery to brewery moves forward Updated: Jan-08-16 1:33 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Plans are moving forward for a former downtown Waterloo bakery to be converted into a brewery and restaurant.
- Last part of old Evansdale elementary school coming down Updated: Jan-07-16 7:38 pm
EVANSDALE, Iowa - The final part of a former elementary school in Evansdale is all but gone.
- Waterloo man found guilty in gun, drug possession charges Updated: Jan-07-16 8:04 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo man has been convicted on gun and drug charges after his June arrest in possession of crack cocaine and a pistol.