- Iowa trail users to take stand against Waterloo attack Updated: Aug-02-15 6:02 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Eastern Iowa runners and bicyclists are hosting an awareness event in the wake of a sexual assault on a Waterloo recreational trail last week.
- Man who walked away from Iowa work release facility sought Updated: Aug-01-15 7:04 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Police are looking for a Black Hawk County man who failed to return to a work release facility.
- Waterloo whitewater, kayak park proposed to city officials Updated: Jul-30-15 3:57 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Plans were unveiled this week to Waterloo officials for a proposed $2.6 million whitewater park and kayak course along the east bank of the Cedar River in the city's downtown area.
- Iowa authorities increase presence after reported assault Updated: Jul-29-15 5:31 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Authorities in eastern Iowa are increasing their presence at recreational trails in the area after a woman said she was sexually assaulted while jogging at a state park in Waterloo.
- Waterloo building owner flies Irish, US flags to mark event Updated: Jul-28-15 12:34 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - The owner of a downtown Waterloo building has figured out how to celebrate a local Irish festival without offending veterans and others.
- Author donates original 'Bridges' manuscript to UNI Updated: Jul-26-15 5:43 pm
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - The author of "The Bridges of Madison County" has donated an original manuscript of the best seller to the University of Northern Iowa.
- Police continue trying to solve 2012 deaths of Iowa girls Updated: Jul-26-15 4:11 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Investigators continue to try to solve the case of the two Iowa girls whose bodies were found several months after they disappeared in 2012.
- Waterloo man shot 5 times by police files lawsuit Updated: Jul-22-15 3:50 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo man who was shot by police five times has filed a lawsuit.
- Final vintage John Deere showcase held in Waterloo Updated: Jul-20-15 3:04 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - A convention that brought together John Deere fans from around the country and showcased vintage equipment was held for the final time this weekend.
- Waterloo man killed in Mount Pleasant crash Updated: Jul-18-15 12:03 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, Iowa - A Waterloo man has died in a crash involving a semitrailer in Lee County.
- Waterloo crash of dump truck, car leaves 1 dead, 3 injured Updated: Jul-15-15 9:34 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - A collision of a dump truck and car in Waterloo left one man dead and three people injured.
- Cedar Falls firefighters rescue 12 ducks from pond drain Updated: Jul-13-15 9:14 am
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Cedar Falls firefighters rescued a dozen ducklings that fell into a pond overflow drain.
- Marshalltown company tapped for $8.7M emergency radio system Updated: Jul-13-15 5:23 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - The Black Hawk County Emergency Management Commission has unanimously voted to pick RACOM Communications of Marshalltown as the vendor for an $8.7 million project to replace the countywide emergency 911 radio system.
- Motorcyclists commemorate death of eastern Iowa cousins Updated: Jul-12-15 1:44 pm
EVANSDALE, Iowa - Motorcyclists have rallied in an eastern Iowa town to honor two cousins who were abducted and killed three years ago.
- Soldier from Waterloo dies of apparent gunshot wound Updated: Jul-10-15 5:13 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - Officials at Fort Hood in Texas say a soldier from Waterloo has died from an apparent gunshot wound.
- Iowa lawmaker says he doesn't regret email to teacher Updated: Jul-09-15 8:25 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - An Iowa lawmaker says he doesn't regret telling a science teacher to "quit whining" in an email exchange over the state's public education funding.
- 2 Iowa work release inmates have been caught, officials say Updated: Jul-08-15 6:08 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - Authorities have apprehended two inmates who had been listed as escaped from the Iowa prison work release facility in Waterloo.
- Iowa museum to depict what vets experienced while in Vietnam Updated: Jul-06-15 2:08 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - A museum in Waterloo is set to offer a yearlong exhibit on what veterans experienced while they were in Vietnam.
- Groups' support helps Burmese immigrants resume weaving Updated: Jul-04-15 10:40 am
WATERLOO, Iowa - In the front room of an east Waterloo home, four master weavers gather to practice their craft.