- Iowa cases against felons for voting to proceed Updated: Apr-18-14 4:52 pm
- Authorities: Iowa suspect is longtime fugitive Updated: Apr-16-14 8:33 pm
- Board paroles Iowa inmate imprisoned for decades Updated: Apr-16-14 12:46 pm
- UNI fraternity brothers wear heels for a cause Updated: Apr-11-14 4:45 pm
- Iowa Army National Guard unveils new helicopters Updated: Apr-11-14 3:31 pm
- Waterloo airport to use grant for snow removal Updated: Apr-10-14 7:42 pm
- Iowa students work to replace trees in Cedar Falls Updated: Apr-07-14 6:47 pm
- Iowa motorcyclist after crashing during chase Updated: Apr-07-14 8:02 am
- Waterloo woman pleads guilty in stabbing death Updated: Apr-04-14 7:26 pm
- Some UNI students unhappy with Iowa ad in paper Updated: Apr-01-14 5:18 pm
- UNI marching band headed to London for new year Updated: Mar-29-14 6:13 pm
- Waterloo actor captivated by Sherlock Holmes Updated: Mar-29-14 11:09 am
- Drug intoxication blamed for inmate's death Updated: Mar-27-14 2:08 pm
- Iowa company builds sculptures to honor workers Updated: Mar-24-14 6:53 pm
- Iowa man gets prison in fatal motorcycle crash Updated: Mar-24-14 5:27 pm
- Woman's body found behind Waterloo business Sunday Updated: Mar-23-14 5:22 pm
- Iowa homeless shelter gets treatment for bedbugs Updated: Mar-21-14 4:48 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - An Iowa prosecutor said she will pursue pending cases against convicted felons accused of voting illegally in 2012 despite a new Iowa Supreme Court ruling that makes it unclear whether they lost their voting rights in the first place.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Authorities say a man being held in Waterloo is a fugitive of more than 40 years from North Carolina.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Officials have granted parole to a 68-year-old Iowa inmate who has been imprisoned since 1974 for the killing of a man over a gambling debt.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Fraternity brothers at the University of Northern Iowa have put on red high heel shoes to raise awareness about sexual assault.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The Iowa Army National Guard Aviation Support Facility has two new helicopters that feature better technology than the Vietnam-era one they replace.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The Waterloo airport is using a $1 million federal grant to buy snow removal equipment.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A group of University of Northern Iowa students is helping bring thousands of free saplings to Cedar Falls to help the city replace trees lost to disease or flooding.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Authorities say a 30-year-old Cedar Falls man has died after crashing during a pursuit by an Iowa state trooper.
WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo woman has pleaded guilty in the 2013 stabbing death of her former boyfriend.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A University of Iowa advertisement placed in the University of Northern Iowa student newspaper has sparked surprise and some criticism.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - The University of Northern Iowa Panther Marching Band will ring in the new year in the Old World.
WATERLOO, Iowa - For David Harnois, Sherlock Holmes was a dream role. It's also a role he's reluctant to relinquish.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Authorities say an inmate had ingested drugs before becoming unresponsive in the Black Hawk County Jail and later dying in a Waterloo hospital.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A Cedar Falls construction company has built three steel sculptures so it can pay tribute to its past and present workers.
WATERLOO, Iowa - A northeast Iowa man has been sentenced to 32 years in prison in connection to a crash last June that killed a woman who was a passenger on a motorcycle.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Iowa authorities are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found behind a Waterloo business on Sunday.
WATERLOO, Iowa - A homeless shelter in Waterloo says it's recovering from a recent bedbug infestation, though its financial reserves have been drained in the process.