- Waterloo center acquires new Haitian art Updated: Mar-10-14 4:47 pm
- Historic depot in Gilbertville gets makeover Updated: Mar-10-14 4:25 pm
- Volunteers help fill potholes in Waterloo Updated: Mar-09-14 7:31 pm
- Iowa authorities identify inmate who died Updated: Mar-09-14 4:40 pm
- Waterloo councilman cracks down on payday lenders Updated: Mar-08-14 7:32 pm
- Lawmaker: Iowa bill would pay for child burials Updated: Mar-06-14 4:04 pm
- Mother of slain Evansdale girl back in custody Updated: Mar-04-14 12:28 pm
- Waterloo council cuts public safety jobs Updated: Mar-04-14 11:17 am
- UNI administrators put research policy on hold Updated: Mar-03-14 2:14 pm
- Iowa man sentenced to prison for meth lab fire Updated: Mar-02-14 4:24 pm
- Jury clears Iowa doctors in death after surgery Updated: Mar-02-14 1:52 pm
- Braley introduces bill to seek anti-beetle funding Updated: Feb-26-14 4:59 pm
- Volunteers learn to tap maple trees in Iowa Updated: Feb-23-14 6:50 pm
- Waterloo museums find flood prompts new effort Updated: Feb-23-14 11:55 am
- Waterloo church completes $350,000 renovation Updated: Feb-21-14 5:33 pm
- Waterloo bomb squad destroys homemade device Updated: Feb-20-14 11:37 am
- Iowa appeals court upholds kidnapping sentence Updated: Feb-19-14 4:32 pm
- Waterloo church members unhappy with housing plan Updated: Feb-18-14 12:17 pm
- Waterloo man pleads guilty in fatal June crash Updated: Feb-18-14 10:16 am
- Man shot by Cedar Falls officer pleads not guilty Updated: Feb-18-14 8:50 am
- Snow plow operator injured in Black Hawk County Updated: Feb-17-14 7:29 pm
- Couple documents abandoned Iowa schools Updated: Feb-15-14 11:20 am
- Restoration of Cedar Falls building seems likely Updated: Feb-12-14 3:59 pm
- Iowa man hospitalized after snowmobile crash Updated: Feb-10-14 9:58 am
- Waterloo tree inventory helps as ash borer arrives Updated: Feb-09-14 5:49 pm
WATERLOO, Iowa - An arts center in Waterloo with the largest public collection of Haitian artwork has acquired a number of new pieces following a visit by organizers to the island.
GILBERTVILLE, Iowa - Parts of a more than century-old depot in Gilbertville are continuing to get a makeover, thanks to a recent grant and the work of volunteers.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The streets of Waterloo are a bit smoother now thanks to the efforts of volunteers who spent part of their weekend filling potholes.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Iowa authorities have identified the 34-year-old Waterloo man who died in the Black Hawk County Jail.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Pat Morrissey campaigned for a Waterloo City Council seat last fall on a platform of cracking down on payday lenders.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - The state would help low-income families pay for child burials under a bill proposed by a Cedar Falls lawmaker who says the funds lift an unnecessary burden.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The mother of one of two slain Iowa cousins has been returned to custody to await trial on drug charges.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Fewer police and firefighters will be on the job in Waterloo under a plan approved by the City Council.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Administrators at the University of Northern Iowa have agreed to put a policy on hold that requires faculty to teach an extra course if they don't complete enough research each semester, after some questioned its impact on education at the school.
WATERLOO, Iowa - A 33-year-old Iowa man has been sentenced to up to 50 years in prison for his role in a meth lab fire and for stealing ingredients to make meth in a separate incident.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Two Iowa doctors have been cleared in a lawsuit over the death of a University of Northern Iowa professor shortly after he had hernia surgery.
WATERLOO, Iowa - U.S. Rep. Bruce Braley has introduced legislation to restore funding for efforts to fight the emerald ash borer, which has been found in Iowa and is expected to ultimately devastate ash trees throughout the state.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - About 20 volunteers learned how to tap maple trees for syrup at a Cedar Falls nature reserve.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Staff at the Grout Museum District almost saw a major portion of their collection literally wash down the drain nine months ago.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Waterloo has completed a $350,000 renovation that restores some of its historic aspects.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The Waterloo police bomb squad has destroyed a homemade pipe bomb that was found inside a car that had been returned from a test drive.
WATERLOO, Iowa - The Iowa Court of Appeals has upheld a mandatory life sentence for a man who was 19 when he kidnapped an 8-year-old Waterloo girl in the 1980s.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Members of a Catholic church in Waterloo are unhappy after the City Council narrowly agreed to donate a parking lot to a developer who plans to build townhouses at the site.
WATERLOO, Iowa - A Waterloo man has pleaded guilty in connection with a crash last June that killed a Jesup woman who was a passenger on a motorcycle.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - A northeast Iowa man has pleaded not guilty to assaulting a police officer before the officer shot him.
WATERLOO, Iowa - A man has been injured in Black Hawk County after the snow plow he was driving crashed.
BUCKINGHAM, Iowa - The peeling chalkboards and sagging wood slat floors of Geneseo Consolidated School are memories now crumbling.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa - Restoration could begin on an old post office in Cedar Falls that had been destined for demolition.
DEWAR, Iowa - Authorities say a 50-year-old Waterloo man has been hospitalized after a snowmobile crash.
WATERLOO, Iowa - Waterloo officials said the difficult task of dealing with emerald ash borers will be made easier by a citywide tree inventory.