- 3 who raped journalist in India sentenced to death Updated: Apr-04-14 3:42 pm
- Indian anti-graft party chief punched in capital Updated: Apr-04-14 7:02 am
- Young voters have numbers to set India on new path Updated: Apr-04-14 6:11 am
- Sheer size is just 1 complexity in Indian election Updated: Apr-02-14 9:01 am
- US ambassador to India resigns 1 week before vote Updated: Apr-01-14 12:55 am
- Fugitive's sentencing final chapter in '89 killing Updated: Mar-26-14 9:54 am
NEW DELHI - An Indian court on Friday sentenced to death three men who raped a photojournalist inside an abandoned textile mill last year in Mumbai, India's biggest city.
NEW DELHI - A man punched the chief of India's anti-corruption party twice in the face during a campaign stop in the capital on Friday, three days before the start of national elections in the world's biggest democracy.
BANGALORE, India - What do India's youth want from their politicians? Clean water, universal health care, women's safety, food for all, better education, less corruption, better roads, more investment and above all, more jobs.
NEW DELHI - In a country where men have long told their wives whom to vote for, Sheila Kumar says she has no intention of letting her husband dictate her vote in next month's national election.
NEW DELHI - The American ambassador to India said she has resigned and will retire before the end of May, ending a two-year tenure after the strip-search of an Indian diplomat in New York City badly damaged U.S.-India ties.
ANGOLA, Indiana - Eight years' work by an Indiana State Police detective brought to conclusion a murder case that rattled the Steuben County community.