- Alabama AG: Supreme Court shouldn't rule on gay marriage Updated: May-16-15 3:25 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange says America's founders would not have approved of the current members of the Supreme Court making decisions on issues such as same-sex marriage.
- Crews fix Huntsville-area power outage Updated: May-16-15 1:02 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Utility crews worked Saturday to repair a power outage near Huntsville caused by a fallen tree.
- Man accused of hitting trooper arrested after pulling off Updated: May-15-15 8:05 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Alabama state troopers say a man accused of hitting a trooper during a traffic stop was later taken into custody and hospitalized.
- Ala. officer cleared in shooting during domestic dispute Updated: May-12-15 4:17 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A review board has cleared a Huntsville police officer of wrongdoing after shooting a woman who shot her estranged husband.
- Alabama glass artist shows how planets align on wedding day Updated: May-10-15 12:04 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - You've heard the expression, "The planets must have aligned the day we met." It's the kind of thing we say. But for one couple in Huntsville, Alabama's Rocket City, it's more than just a sentiment. Two works of glass art show just how the planets aligned the day they married.
- Relic unearthed during recent downtown construction work Updated: May-09-15 3:36 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A relic from Huntsville's past was unearthed recently at the site of a future downtown apartment building.
- Lawmakers give Medal of Honor to Huntsville police officers Updated: May-07-15 2:34 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Alabama Legislature is honoring two Huntsville police officers for extraordinary courage in the line of duty.
- Alabama Music Hall of Fame banquet to return to Florence Updated: May-07-15 3:40 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The Alabama Music Hall of Fame banquet will be returning back to Florence.
- Last known member of US' German moon rocket design team dies Updated: May-06-15 6:28 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - The last known surviving member of the German engineering team that came to the United States after World War II and designed the rocket that took astronauts to the moon has died.
- Huntsville officer accused of using excessive force Updated: Apr-30-15 2:34 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Federal prosecutors say a Huntsville police officer accused of using excessive force during an arrest has been indicted.
- Sheriff's Office: 53 people fall victim to phone scam Updated: Apr-30-15 6:19 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A new phone scam involving paying to get out of an arrest warrant has fooled dozens of people.
- Beyond the money, storm chasers out to save people's lives Updated: Apr-25-15 12:31 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - The moment, almost 20 years later, remains crystal clear in the mind of Tommy Self.
- Huntsville space community recalls Hubble launch Updated: Apr-24-15 5:32 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Huntsville's space community is marking the 25th anniversary of the launch of the Hubble space telescope.
- Judge judges OKs deseg plan for Huntsville schools Updated: Apr-22-15 8:31 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - A federal judge says a school desegregation agreement can move ahead for city schools in Huntsville.