- Alabama judge awards family $3.5M in TVA plant asbestos case Updated: Oct-07-15 4:31 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The family of a Florence woman has been awarded $3.5 million after the woman died of a lung disease that the family says was caused by her having laundered clothes that had been exposed to asbestos.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of man found dead in Georgia Updated: Oct-01-15 5:34 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Authorities say a man has been charged with murder in the death of a University of Alabama in Huntsville student whose body was found in Georgia last week.
- 5 Alabama fraternity members jailed on hazing charges Updated: Oct-01-15 3:25 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Five University of Alabama fraternity members have been arrested in Tuscaloosa on charges of hazing.
- Man and woman found shot to death at Madison County home Updated: Sep-22-15 7:54 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Police in Madison County say they're investigating an early-morning shooting that left two people dead and a third person wounded.
- FBI examining injuries to prisoner at Madison County jail Updated: Sep-21-15 2:57 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The FBI is examining how a prisoner was injured inside the Madison County jail.
- Deputies investigate shooting death in northern Alabama Updated: Sep-21-15 9:20 am
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Authorities in Madison County are investigating a shooting death.
- Despite danger, Alabama cave exploration is on the rise Updated: Sep-16-15 8:10 am
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Patrick Werszner and a friend visited the Stephens Gap Cave Preserve in Jackson County on Sept. 6.
- Prosecutors planning retrial of officer in civil rights case Updated: Sep-11-15 8:08 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - Federal prosecutors said they plan to retry the Alabama police officer charged with violating an Indian man's civil rights after a jury deadlocked and a mistrial was declared in the case Friday.
- The Latest: Prosecutors plan retrial in civil rights case Updated: Sep-11-15 6:51 pm
HUNTSVILLE, Alabama - The latest in the trial of an Alabama police officer accused of violating the civil rights of an Indian man in February. All times are local.