- Rehired Simpsonville police chief wants back pay Updated: Mar-08-14 2:34 pm
- Man, woman charged in deadly Pelzer shootings Updated: Mar-07-14 3:27 pm
- Man accused of killing ex-teacher in Greenville Updated: Mar-07-14 7:30 am
- Greenville police chief to retire Updated: Mar-05-14 7:34 am
- Greenville wants study of I-85 truck traffic Updated: Mar-01-14 12:34 pm
- Greenville News chooses Fox as managing editor Updated: Feb-28-14 3:29 pm
- Georgia Southern holds off Furman 82-73 Updated: Feb-27-14 9:24 pm
- Man charged in fatal Greenville shooting Updated: Feb-27-14 3:55 pm
- SC judge delays decision on shorter sentence Updated: Feb-26-14 9:32 am
- Furman alums help save men's golf program Updated: Feb-25-14 3:53 pm
- Elon overwhelms Furman 78-49 Updated: Feb-24-14 9:20 pm
- Greenville officials identify dead woman Updated: Feb-24-14 7:49 am
- Furman defeats Appalachian State 68-53 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:27 pm
- Esurance planning SC expansion, 450 jobs Updated: Feb-20-14 2:50 pm
- Haley says union jobs not welcome in SC Updated: Feb-20-14 10:13 am
- Furman holds on to beat The Citadel 76-67 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:47 pm
- Ducre's interception return TD leads Nationals Updated: Feb-14-14 10:29 pm
- Elon's men's basketball game at Furman postponed Updated: Feb-11-14 1:48 pm
- Former Tenn. officer sentenced in child pornography case Updated: Feb-11-14 12:14 pm
- Guard killed in shooting at SC gentlemen's club Updated: Feb-11-14 12:07 pm
- Greenville bans texting while driving Updated: Feb-11-14 9:50 am
- Greenville Rotary Club honors area law officers Updated: Feb-11-14 4:11 am
- Jones' appearance postponed due to weather Updated: Feb-10-14 4:37 pm
- Furman dropping men's golf Updated: Feb-07-14 7:23 pm
SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina - The police chief reinstated to his job by the Simpsonville City Council wants more than $100,000 in back pay and a seven-year contract.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A man and woman have been charged with murder in the shooting deaths of three people at an Anderson County home, authorities said Friday.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville County sheriff's deputies have obtained warrants charging a Greenville man with killing his former teacher at a motel earlier this week.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville's first female police chief is retiring next month.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville officials are commissioning a study of how many more trucks the new South Carolina Inland Port in Greer is bringing to Interstate 85 because they say state government hasn't answered the question.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - The Greenville News has named newsroom veteran William Fox as managing editor.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Jelani Hewitt scored 22 points, including the go-ahead layup in the second half, to lead Georgia Southern to an 82-73 win over Furman on Thursday night.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities say they have charged a 23-year-old man with murder in the killing of an Iraq War veteran outside a Greenville bar.
ANDERSON, South Carolina - A judge in Anderson has delayed a decision on whether to reduce the prison sentence for a Greenville attorney convicted in a fraud case.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - The men's golf program at Furman is getting to tee it up a little longer.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Lucas Troutman scored 23 points to lead Elon to a dominating 78-49 victory over Furman Monday night.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville County officials have identified a woman found shot to death at home.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Insurance provider Esurance is planning to expand in Greenville County.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley constantly stresses her efforts to bring jobs to South Carolina.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Stephen Croone scored 23 points to lead Furman to a 76-67 victory over The Citadel on Saturday in the 200th meeting of the schools.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Washington cornerback Greg Ducre had a 31-yard interception return for a touchdown and Furman's Ray Early made two field goals to lead the National team to a 12-6 victory over the American squad in the second College All Star Bowl on Friday night.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Furman's home men's basketball game with Elon on Wednesday night has been postponed because of winter weather expected this week.
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee - A judge has sentenced a former Greeneville police officer who pleaded guilty to a child pornography charge to 39 months in prison.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities say a man shot a security guard to death after he was kicked out of a Greenville gentlemen's club.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville has banned texting while driving.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - An Upstate Rotary Club is honoring some of the area's outstanding law enforcement officers.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Furman University's Board of Trustees voted Friday to drop men's golf as a varsity sport after this season.