- USC Upstate students protest state funding cuts Updated: Apr-17-14 7:38 pm
- Bob Jones University running annual Easter program Updated: Apr-17-14 4:05 am
- Mentors help minority companies accelerate growth Updated: Apr-16-14 11:14 am
- Man sentenced to life in Forest Acres killing Updated: Apr-15-14 7:28 am
- Haley's GOP opponent Ervin withdraws from primary Updated: Apr-11-14 7:41 pm
- Strippers sue South Carolina clubs over wages Updated: Apr-11-14 11:19 am
- Presidential historian Goodwin speaks at Furman Updated: Apr-10-14 4:04 am
- Coroner ID's woman whose body found in burning car Updated: Apr-09-14 6:05 am
- Bill Clinton appearing in Greenville Updated: Apr-08-14 8:14 am
- New signs to help guests find way around Beaufort Updated: Apr-08-14 7:52 am
- Greenville names veteran of force as interim chief Updated: Apr-07-14 5:30 pm
- Greenville officials meet to discuss homelessness Updated: Apr-02-14 4:08 am
- Greenville's new hand-held cellphone ban starts Updated: Apr-01-14 4:19 am
- SC surge seeking health insurance runs into snags Updated: Mar-31-14 5:08 pm
- Senate candidate Cash holds Greenville fundraiser Updated: Mar-31-14 10:11 am
- SC election ballot set as filing deadline passes Updated: Mar-30-14 2:58 pm
- SC Sen. Hutto to run for Graham's US Senate seat Updated: Mar-28-14 5:00 pm
- US Sen. Tim Scott draws primary opponent Updated: Mar-28-14 10:01 am
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Attempts by state legislators to cut university funding over plays and books which they believe promote homosexuality are causing a backlash on South Carolina campuses.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - An annual Easter program is scheduled to get under way this week at Bob Jones University.
NEW YORK - Mel Gravely says his construction company might not exist today if he didn't have mentors to guide it.
WINNSBORO, South Carolina - A man has pleaded guilty in the 2009 shooting death of a woman at a bank ATM near Columbia in 2009.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley's Republican opponent said Friday that he's decided to bypass the primary and become a petition candidate in November.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A group of strippers says several South Carolina nightclubs didn't pay them according to federal standards, and the women have filed a federal lawsuit against them.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Pulitzer Prize-winning author Doris Kearns Goodwin is scheduled to visit Furman University to talk about early 20th century presidents and journalism.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Authorities have identified a Williamston woman whose body was found inside a burning car in the Honea Path area.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Former President Bill Clinton is visiting South Carolina.
BEAUFORT, South Carolina - It's going to get a little bit easier for visitors to find their way around historic Beaufort.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Officials in a South Carolina city have named an officer with nearly 30 years of experience as the interim police chief in Greenville.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Members of the academic, religious and social services communities are coming together to discuss the issue of homelessness in Greenville and what can be done about it.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - South Carolina's toughest law on using cellphones while driving is now on the books in Greenville.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - With uninsured South Carolinians facing a deadline of midnight Monday for signing up for health care coverage, enrollment counselors reported a surge of people seeking their help.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Christian recording star Steven Curtis Chapman is helping Republican U.S. Senate candidate Richard Cash raise money for his campaign.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's 2014 election ballot was finalized Sunday with Gov. Nikki Haley and the state's two incumbent U.S. senators facing June primary opposition, a big-name race for the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor and a lengthy list of candidates vying to head the state Education Department.
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - One of South Carolina's leading Democrats is entering the race to try to keep U.S. Sen Lindsey Graham from a third term.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Republican U.S. Sen. Tim Scott now has a primary opponent this year.