- Cash flies out of armored van during rush hour on I-85 Updated: Jul-27-15 2:05 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - State troopers say the door of an armored van flew open on Interstate 85 near Greenville, sending a cloud of cash toward rush-hour drivers.
- Woman charged with sexual misconduct with juvenile inmate Updated: Jul-22-15 4:20 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A Taylors woman is accused of having sexual relations with a juvenile inmate at the Greenville group home where she worked.
- McKissick named chairman of Clemson board Updated: Jul-20-15 10:05 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - The man who led Clemson University's last presidential search and its $1 billion capital campaign has taken over as chairman of the governing board.
- Man surrenders in Greenville County shooting death Updated: Jul-17-15 7:19 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A man charged with murder has surrendered to Greenville County sheriff's deputies.
- Greer man convicted of killing 2 people in Greenville County Updated: Jul-17-15 6:22 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - A Greer man has been convicted of killing two people in Greenville County several years ago.
- Greenville Health System settles infection lawsuit Updated: Jul-13-15 9:35 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville Health System has settled a wrongful death lawsuit with the family of a surgical patient who died after contracting an infection.
- Man found shot to death in Greenville County Updated: Jul-10-15 12:38 pm
GREENVIVILLE, South Carolina - Greenville County sheriff's deputies are investigating the shooting death of a man whose body was find lying in a road.
- Championship football coach heads Furman hall of fame class Updated: Jul-02-15 5:38 pm
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Former football coach Jimmy Satterfield heads up a group of five named to the Furman Athletics Hall of Fame.
- Simpsonville teen dies in fall from mountain trail Updated: Jun-29-15 8:14 am
PICKENS, South Carolina - A Simpsonville teen has died after he fell from a trail in Table Rock State Park in Pickens County.